• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend in the Woods Ch. 03

Weekend in the Woods Ch. 03

I woke up on Sunday around 10:30 am. I let Holly sleep for a half an hour more while I set up the camera and sybian.

A little background on the sybian: I bought it for Holly a couple years ago as a surprise. She didn't know how powerful it was, so when she used it for the first time, it was way too much for her. She got so upset from how much it hurt her and never wanted to use it again. I was angry because I paid good money for that machine and she never used it.

I set it up in the living room in front of the window and set the video camera behind the blinds. I bent the blinds so you can see clearly into the living room and started recording.

"Holly, wake up," I said as I poked her side.

"Mmmm," she squeezed her eyes shut and stretched out her arms. She had the biggest grin on her face.

"Holly I have a surprise for you. Just keep an open mind, and more importantly, remember who's in charge," I said. Her eyes squinted a little and she looked confused.

I led her downstairs and told her to keep her eyes closed. I was worried this might be too far for her, she genuinely had a fear of this machine.

"Okay Hol, open mind. You can open your eyes now," I said. She looked at the sybian and immediately took a step back.

"No John. I'm not playing around. I don't want to. Not a chance," she said. She folded her arms across her naked chest and looked pretty confident she wouldn't be mounting this machine.

"Who's in charge?" I said.

Holly looked around the room. She avoided eye contact with me and stared at the floor. "You are," she mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" I asked.

"You are! You're in charge," she said loudly this time.

"Look Hol, you asked me kidnap you and if I'm correct that means I get to do whatever I want. Get on the damn machine or ill push you on it, and I promise it won't be pleasant," I commanded. I was impressed with my assertiveness.

Holly gave one last look of plea before she walked over to the sybian.

She looked over at me with pleading eyes.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

She mounted the sybian and penetrated herself with the rubber cock. She went to grab the dials and turn it on. I got to them before she did and started the machine up.

"Please don't ma-" Holly pouted before I grabbed the dials and pushed it up slowly. The sybian sprang to life and almost instantly Holly started moaning. I was doing her a favor, really.

I worked the settings up to three quarters of the way up and before I could even explain what happened next, Holly had her first of many orgasms.

I chuckled to myself. "Alright Holly, I'm gonna go on a walk. Just so you're not tempted to get up..." I handcuffed her ankles to the bottom of the stairway railing from the position she was in. If she tried to get up she'd fall back onto the machine. I pushed the dials out of her reach and handcuffed her hands behind her back. She was stuck.

"I'll be back later, have fun!" I said as I winked at her. She had no idea when I'd get back and honestly, I didn't either.

I looked at my watch. It was 11:02 am. I walked around one of the trails near the cabin for a while and before I knew it it was 11:27am.

"Shit," I said. I ran back to the cabin. From the end of our decently long drive way you could hear Holly moaning from inside.

I peeked in the window and there was Holly. Sweat dripping down her naked body, she was pulling on her ankles to see if she could get up. I had no idea how many orgasms she's had at this point, but the most she's ever had in a row was three.

I watched for a few more minutes before I went in.

"OHHH my goooooood! Turn it offff please sir!" she moaned and yelled at me. I walked over and unplugged the machine and she collapsed over it. I unlocked the handcuffs and pulled her off the sybian.

After a couple seconds of her laying there, I asked, "Holly are you okay?" I was genuinely concerned she would pass out. I laid her down on the bed and got her some water from the kitchen.

"Drink this," I said as I handed her the glass. Her sweaty, weak arm slowly rose to meet the glass and she gripped onto it. I wasn't sure she could have held it all on her own so I helped her drink it and she fell asleep. I put a blanket around her and stopped the video. It was 33 minutes long.

After a couple hours, I left her asleep at the cabin to go get some food. I stopped at the diner we were at yesterday and got some sandwiches and a vanilla milkshake for Holly.

I sat down on the bed with our food and stroked her face. "Holly, wake up," I whispered. I knew she'd be hungry. She hadn't eaten since the diner yesterday.

She slowly sat up and smelled the food. She practically inhaled the milkshake and devoured the sandwich.

After we ate, we laid in bed and watched some tv. She laid on the bed so her head was resting on my bare chest. She burrowed her head in my neck.

I lifted her face up to mine and kissed her lips. I can't describe the feeling I get when I kiss her. It's totally unlike the feeling I get when we have sex; it's deeper than that. Her lips are perfectly proportioned for mine. And they're so fucking soft! I don't know what she does to them, but they're so soft.

We made out for a while before I made a move. I was worried she was still sensitive from the sybian, so I was gently when I slid my hand down to her pussy. I wasn't surprised to find she was wet. She usually is.

"Are you too sensitive?" I asked. I could tell that she was, but I wanted to see if she was ready for more.

"Mmmm keep going please," she moaned. Green light.

I was about to drive my wife insane.

"I'm gonna eat you out now, but there are rules. I'm trusting you enough to not touch me while I'm licking you. I know this is hard for you so I'm giving you three passes. If you push my head or close your legs or anything more than three times, ill tie you up and you won't cum for a while. Okay?" I explained.

"Yes," she moaned. She wiggled in excitement. Truth is, I loved eating her out, but part of me taunting her is that I don't do it often.

She grabbed the bed posts. She knew she would be tempted to push my head into her.

I started by licking the insides of her thighs. She twitched a little: her left leg hit the side of my ear. As far as I'm concerned, that counted as touching.

"Strike one!" I smiled. She looked up and frowned.

"Ugghhhhh I hate you! That doesn't count!" She moaned

My goal was to make her touch me so I could tie her down and taunt her even more.

I lightly gripped her lip with my teeth and slid my tongue on it. She squealed and moaned. I sucked her lips. She threw her hands down my head and made fists.

I licked her entire pussy with one long stroke and stopped at her clit. I barely touched it before she put both of her hands on the back of my head and pushed. My face was buried in her pussy and I stopped giving it attention and pulled away.

"Strike two!" I grinned.

"I hate you I haaaate youuuu oh my god," She moaned as I licked her again.

"No you don't Holly," I said. I kissed her pussy again. This time I gave her clit all the attention. I swirled my tongue around it once and her legs swung in, but she stopped them right before touching my head. Challenge accepted, Hol.

I sucked on her clit and swirled my tongue around it at the same time.

"Oh shit, oh my god John," she groaned.

Finally, her legs closed around my head and she yelled of pleasure.

I took my arms and lightly pinched her thighs. She backed off immediately. I slapped her tits.

"Damn you! I was so close!" She yelled.

"Strike three, time for some real fun," I said. I walked over to the suitcase and tied both of her hands to both sides of the bed and did the same with her legs. I grabbed a bandana type blindfold and tied it around her eyes.

"Don't move a muscle," I chuckled. Like she had a choice.

I went over to the tv in our room and picked one of her favorite porn videos and turned the speakers up as loud as they would go. She recognized within a few seconds.

"Hahaha oh my gosh I haven't seen this in forever! Thanks Johnny," You could hear the grin on her face. She didn't get it, yet.

"You're welcome honey. Good luck touching yourself!" I grinned back.

The smile immediately disappeared. She realized why I put it on. Purely to taunt her.

"Screw you! Are you serious? How am I supposed to get off if I'm tied down you asshole!" She yelled.

I laughed and said, "That's the point, dear." I kissed her forehead, and just for fun and games, lightly slapped her pussy before I went to take a shower.

After a very generous shower, I got out and dried myself off. I went walked out of the bathroom straight into our room. Holly's head was turned to one side. I think she was trying to block out the noise.

"Alright sorry about that Hol. I'll turn it off," I said.

"Ughhhh thank you," she moaned, "I was getting so frustrated!"

I went down stairs to get the camera. I had wanted to do this for ages now and was finally going to.

I hooked up the camera to the tv and turned on the video of Holly riding the sybian from this morning. All 33 minutes.

"No. No no no no. Absolutely not! This is so embarrassing John. Please," she said as she looked into my eyes. I gave her back a sympathetic look and stroked her head.

"Yes," I said. The small grin that was on my face a minute ago was now and evil grin.

I pressed play and we watched the most entertaining 33 minutes I've ever seen. She came a total of 6 times and would have more I'm sure, but she started to lose consciousness when I stepped in.

Holly was pissed.

I restarted the video and stepped outside. I needed a break.

Generally speaking, I have incredible stamina. I can taunt Holly for hours, and I have. I also have amazing patience. Holly, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. She's tried to taunt me before, and it usually turns into her taunting herself. She can't hold out and she's so impatient. So when I get the chance, like this weekend, I taunt her as much as she can take.

I was only outside for a couple minutes when Holly started yelling.

"JOHN! PLEASE COME FUCK ME. Please! I can't take it anymore please baby," she yelled. I could hear her from outside the cabin. I wanted to mess with her.

I walked back in the cabin and walked upstairs quietly. She wouldnt be able to hear me over the video of her cumming 6 times. I grabbed the ball gag from the suitcase and approached the bed. I lightly grazed her pussy and my fingers were drenched. She didn't even know I was inside, so she jumped when I touched her. Since she had the blindfold on still, she was completely surprised.

"Oh my goodness you scared me! Okay can you make me cum now? Please?" She asked.

I went over to her mouth and put my fingers in her mouth. She didn't move.

"Holly, suck my fingers or you will have to wait even longer," I said.

Reluctantly, she started sucking on my fingers. She refused to do this normally, so I was shocked she didn't put up more of a fight. She must have been really horny.

Expecting to be pounded, she was pissed off when I stuck a ball gag in her mouth and turned the tv off.

"I'm gonna make a drink, do you want one?" I asked sarcastically.

"Mmmmm! Slllmmmm," she yelled through the gag. She was so sexually frustrated. Her pussy was glistening from a mile away from her excitement.

I wasn't going to make her wait too much longer, so made a drink and went back upstairs. It maybe took 10 minutes.

I went back upstairs and crawled back on the bed. I put my head in between her legs and contined to lick her. This time, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't touch me.

Every time she came close to cumming I pulled away. She wasn't going to cum until I was ready.

After the fourth time pulling away she started crying she was so frustrated. Again, Holly doesn't usually cry. I knew she was really upset I wasn't letting her cum. She asked for it!

Finally I walked up to the front of the bed and untied the blind fold her eyes were so red from crying. I unbuckled the gag and immediately she started begging me while crying.

"Please John, please. I need you. I'm going to go insane! Please let me cum. Please. I'm begging you John just fuck me already! You want it too I know you do!" She whined.

I had a little stamina left in me; I'd use that up before I came. I used my incredibly stiff dick to rub the outside of her pussy. She moaned in frustration and continued to beg me. She was talking so fast, her words began to slur and she continued to cry. It was hilarious; I couldn't help but laugh.

I pushed my cock into her about an inch and pulled out. I did that a few more times before I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed into her tight, soaking pussy so hard I thought I hurt her.

She screamed so loudly and started yelling. She came before I was even halfway inside of her.

I continued to pound Holly until I finally exploded inside of her. I caught my breath and untied all of her limbs from the bed.

We slept for a few hours. The next time I woke up it was 5:30 pm.

We went downstairs together and ate some of the leftover food from earlier. She could barely walk.

We took a shower and she cleaned herself off. Watching her wash her hair is such a turn on. Her long brown hair had a hint of red in it, and it went down to her ass.

We cleaned up the cabin and packed up all of our toys and all the mess we made. I made sure to grab the camera from the tv. That video will never be deleted.

The car ride home we talked about what she liked.

"Well, I hate to say it, but the sybian was absolutely amazing. I guess I just didn't know how to work it," she explained.

"What did you not like?" I asked.

"Well I didn't like licking your fucking fingers after they'd been inside of me! That's disgusting John!" She said.

"I knew you hated that! That's why I did it! I think it's hot!" I said.

"It's disgusting! I loved the diner and the remote control vibrator. That was perfect. I felt so dirty and excited. Thank you so much John. It was truly amazing. I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Hol."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Weekend in the Woods Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds