• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Visit To The Tack Shop

A Visit To The Tack Shop

I walked into the Tack Shop and drew a deep breath. Ahhh…the smell of leather. I so love that smell. It is a very sensual scent to me. I can feel the warmth growing between my legs, which have become somewhat, weakened from the arousing thoughts in my mind. Next to a good round of sex, visiting Horse Tack Shops is one of my favorite past times. I only seldom buy anything, as with most horse owners, I just like the atmosphere; invigorating.

“Hi there” the young man’s voice startled me out of my reverie.

I looked toward the counter and was pleasantly surprised to see a very handsome young man in his late 20’s, near shoulder length, dark brown wavy hair, and huge chestnut eyes. I have come here often and learned quickly that this young man was the proprietor of the shop and with each visit here I find myself hoping for his presence. He had been the subject of many a wet dream. Today, he wore a red western type shirt with pearlized snaps down the front and the arms gave evidence of well-formed muscles beneath the sleeves of that shirt, they bulged in all the right places. The blue jeans he had on clung tightly to his fine narrow hips. I smiled at the thought of what type of ass may be attached to those hips then flushed a bit when he returned my smile, wondering what he would do if he knew my thoughts. I was, in fact, undressing this man with my mind. An act, which was usually, considered a male trait as most men do this to women but it is rarely known that women are just as prone to do it to the males they see.

“We close in ten minutes,” the young man said with a crooked smile, “but feel free to browse. And if there is anything I can help you find just let me know.” I felt his eyes travel the length of my body. I wore a short black skirt with a sheer white sleeveless zipper front blouse. His expression was one of strictly business though somewhat forced, I thought.

“Actually,” I said trying to shake my ever-present lustful inner self, “I am looking for a set of kick chains. My mare seems to have picked up the nasty habit of pacing her stall and kicking at the walls. Seems the stable owner takes umbrage to this…” We both laughed nervously. “ Do you carry them?”

“Yes,” he replied eagerly, “They’re right over by the wall, next to the riding crops and bats.”

I looked in the direction he pointed and thanked him, heading off toward the wall. My path took me directly between the large display of saddles, both English and Western style, and I was once again aroused by the new leather smell. I soon picked out a pair of kick chains, which consisted of two canvas belted cuffs, each fleece lined and each with about a six-inch length of chain on them. The chains do not attach, but are designed to be placed on the horse’s ankles so that whenever the horse kicks at anything, the chain comes up and gives their canon bone a quick rap. It is not harmful to a horse, just mildly annoying. A smart horse will learn quickly the consequences of such unacceptable behavior. After some minor inspection I decided these would do just fine and I unconsciously placed them about my wrists, while I began looking at the large selection of riding crops, bats, and whips. I chose a bat, about 2 feet in length with a short loop of leather on the end. First I gently ran my fingers along its entire length, closing my eyes to get the ‘feel’ of it’s rigidness; then I tapped the tip lightly against my palm, testing its sting against my skin. As I moved on down the wall, looking at all the other riding accessories the shop had to offer, I began rythymatically smacking the end of the bat against my bare thigh. I was enjoying the feel of the stinging leather against my naked skin and I knew the shop’s owner was watching me because out of the corner of my eyes I could see him stealing looks at the bottom of my very short skirt.

The proprietor of the shop walked over to the door turned the lock and pulled the shades on the windows. Startled back to reality, I looked at him and asked if he needed me to ring me out so he could go. He waved me off, saying he was only locking up so no one else would come in and that I was to take my time. There was that in his eyes, which told me, he was thinking more of keeping me in rather than keeping others out.

Returning to my browsing with a devilish smile on my face, I caught myself reaching up, easing the zipper down on my blouse to just expose the top of my close front black bra. I could feel his presence behind me.

“Is there something I can help you with?” He asks in a pleasant bass voice. It had a seductive ring to it.

As I turned in his direction I found him so close that the tips of my breasts brushed against his arm. His eyes did not lock with mine at first but looked directly at my cleavage. I grinned; this was what I had hoped for. I looked down and saw the growing bulge in his skintight jeans. I placed my hands on his shoulders, crook a finger under his chin, forcing him to look into my inviting eyes. I covered his mouth in a deep tongue-thrusting kiss.

He took the initiative, quickly yanking the top of my blouse, causing the zipper to make a tearing sound as the front of my blouse came quickly undone, exposing my breasts. My hands began to roam across his broad shoulders while he cupped my breasts in his large hands. He kissed his way down my neck, nibbling at the jugular lightly, sending a shiver through my entire body. He released my bra and looked approvingly at my rock hard nipples. His mouth covered one, working his tongue around the nipple, biting it lightly. I moaned my pleasure, arching my back slightly as if to offer myself to him all the more.

I pulled him up to kiss his mouth once more all the while I am popping the snaps of his shirt, exposing his bare chest. As I slid his shirt off his shoulders and caressed his solid chest, I pushed him back against a saddle on its rack. I furiously yanked open his jeans, releasing the bulge that had been growing there.

I grinned, pleased with what popped out from under his tight jeans as I pushed them down about his hips. Soon I have his full manhood in my hands, circling my fingers around it, stroking it. His massive shaft is longer than the two of my hands stacked up top of one another. I looked into his eyes only to discover he is lost in the shear pleasure my attention to his maleness was bringing him. Deciding to give more, I lower my mouth to his now throbbing cock, kissing it lightly on the tip, running my tongue the entire length of the shaft then drawing his balls into my mouth. I hear a slight moan escape his lips as he feels the ball of my barbell pierced tongue doing it’s job ever so efficiently; there would be no turning back now. I then worked my mouth back up his shaft until I reached the top of it, linger on the tip momentarily then quickly engulf its entirety inside my mouth.

I sucked madly, all the while pulling on it and he had to brace himself on the ends of the saddle as I felt his member pulsate in the warm wetness of my mouth. He emits a slight growl through gritted teeth, working his hips, thrusting madly in and out of me. The heat was building, as I tasted the first trickles of his male juices. The taste was salty sweet and I sucked all the harder, relishing it. His growl grew to a maddening volume. With on final massive thrust, he exploded inside my mouth and I gleefully, drained him of every last drop of his juices.

When he was spent, I stood, running my hand up and down the front of him. He barely took a moment to regain his breath when he heard the sound of the chains at the end of the cuffs still about my wrists. There came an evil gleam to his eyes.

Now he took over, kissing me passionately all the while cupping my breasts in his hands, rubbing his thumb across my nipples causing them to harden even more. He slid a hand up to my shoulders and soon brushed the blouse off my shoulders then deftly grabbed the straps of my bra, pushing it down to join my blouse on the floor. When I tried to place my hands on his chest once more, he grabbed my arms, grins devilishly, and then backs me up to the wall. His hands slide down to the cuffs about my wrists and he then took hold of one of the chains, raised my arm high up and to the side of me and fastened the chain securely to a hook on the wall. I watched, intrigued, as he repeats this same action with my other hand. I am now bound half-naked and vulnerable in front of this strange handsome man and I found it very exciting.

The young man stood back to view my half-naked body, stroking his chin thoughtfully with a thumb and forefinger. The look that was in his eyes spoke of what was to come for me as he deftly stepped out of his boots and pants, his shirt too fell to the floor with the rest of his clothing. His smile broadened, then he proceeded to let his fingertips travel the length of me, in front, in back then stopped at my bottom. Raising my skirt and working my bottom in both hands as he pressed me against him and I could not mistake the solid thing that prodded against me. I wanted him, this I could not deny and there was something else I couldn’t deny, the excitement I felt at being bound. No one had ever done this to me before and now this man who I had only ever had a business like contact with had me in his power. Very exciting!

He covered me with a wide mouth kiss, then worked his mouth down my throat, sucking, nibbling at my jugular, causing a shiver to coarse through me. He then moved on down to my bare breasts, drawing first one then the other deeply into his mouth, sucking deeply on them and playing around each nipple with his tongue. His hands began to roam again to my hips, finding their way under my very short black skirt. I involuntarily opened my legs as he slides a hand up the insides of my thighs and he smiled wickedly at me when he feels the warm wetness seeping through my panties. He knew he could have me anytime he wanted now.

My skirt was a wrap around and it took him no time at all to pull it away from me. He stood back once again, and surveyed what was before him. There I was, naked but for my thong, in a crucified position amongst all the sweet smelling leather. I drew in a breath and my head swam drunkenly with lustful desire. The young man’s expression told me he knew what was going through my mind as he once again began his downward kissing of my body, rolling my thong slowly, methodically off my hips until I was totally naked and in his power.

He worked his way down to my stomach, allowing his tongue to circle my navel, sending the shivers of sexual electricity throughout my entire body. Next he directed his kisses and nibbles to around the outer edges of my private patch and I could feel my nether regions fairly screaming for him to proceed there. He did not however, instead he diverted to my inner thighs, kissing and nibbling ever so lightly. The lightness of his attentions was maddening and I moaned in desire in spite of myself.

I felt his hands on my backside at the same time his lips gently kissed the tips of my vaginal lips. My legs spread wider, as if to give him easier access. Soon I was rewarded with his tongue parting those lips and as my sensations increased, I began trying to thrust my body against his tongue. With his hands still on my bottom, he pressed me tightly into his face and thrust his tongue deep up inside my now fully saturated vagina. I gasped repeatedly as he sucked greedily and my body rocked and thrust against his rapidly moving tongue. I moaned then screamed out “Yes” as I soon felt the first spasms of an orgasm. My entire body shuddering with sexual release.

Soon my spasm stopped and the young man stood grinning widely before me. I looked at him through half lidded eyes, trying to catch my breath. I was just about to thank him for such a wonderful job when he covered my mouth with his once again in a deep tongue-thrusting kiss, the taste of my juices still on his tongue. I did not notice he had reached above me. He released one chain from the hook on the wall, holding on to the wrist, then reached up and released the other. Taking the other wrist he brought the two together and my eyes widened when I saw what he was up to.

The young man had produced a double-ended clasp with which he fastened the ends of the two chains together. Supporting my still weak, shuddering body in his arms, he led me across to the saddle displays. Laying me belly down across the seat of one saddle he then looped the joined chains around the horn of the western saddle next to me. There I was, shackled securely while I lay across a saddle seat, forcing my bottom upward invitingly to him. My head still swimming from the previous sensual act, I found this position as arousing as the last. The closeness of the leather made it even more erotic to me. I couldn’t help but wonder what service this proprietor would provide me with next.

I soon was to find out. He reached down to the floor and retrieved the riding bat, which I had dropped. Taking the leather flapped tip he ever so lightly ran it up the insides of my legs. I spread them wider and felt the shivers of anticipation once again as the bat tip made it’s way slowly toward my still wet pussy. I felt him bring the bat to a rapping stop at my vaginal lips and gasped as he forced it between them, running it slowly back and forth the length of the bat’s hilt. My breathing was short bursts telling him of my obvious pleasure from this act and he seemed to enjoy watching me try to move myself against the shaft of the bat as it stroked between my pussy lips.

“Good” he said drawing the word out. “You are still good for a go.”

“Oh yes,” I said through heavy breaths, “I am good for quite a bit more.” Then gasped once again as I felt him place the tip of the bat into the insides of my vagina opening. He grinned wickedly as my muscles contracted around the bat.

“You know, I saw you smacking your leg with this bat,” he ventured, but I had the feeling he already knew what my reply would be.

“Yes,” I breathed, “I like the feel of the stinging leather against my skin.”

He took the cue. Pulling the bat out of me and far behind him he soon brought it down across my inviting ass sharply. The stinging sensation caused me to let out a short exclamation and he repeated the motion over and over until I was fairly screaming.

“OH YES” I cried, “YES” and I could feel the wetness run down my legs as my sexual juices flowed freely from the stimulation. My legs spread wider and wider which allowed the leather to slap against my viginal lips. I savored this extremely stimulating sensation. My bottom soon grew red with welts from this spanking and my head swam to near unconsciousness.

His breath grew raspy and deep and the once spent manhood was now once again fully engorged with his male fluids. His whacks of the bat grew even more furious. “Tell me what you want” he roared, “I want you to beg for it”

“FUCK ME!” I screamed with all the desire I had ever had in my life, “I want you inside of me NOW!”

The young man threw the bat to the side and grabbing my hips he brutally forced his now massive cock deep inside my begging pussy. We both grunted and moaned as he thrust in and out of me with so much force that the saddle racks began to move with out thrusts. His massiveness filled my entire being. I could feel his balls slap against my vaginal lips, which now stung pleasantly from the whipping I had just received. He would occasionally accentuate his thrusts with a bare handed hard stinging slap to my ass. This caused my vagina muscles to tighten around his huge throbbing cock. Never before had I had such total sexual fulfillment. Soon we both came in a massive orgasmic explosion.

We lay for a bit trying to catch our breaths, he across my back while I was still lying across the saddle seat. Soon he pushed himself off me and fairly fell back against a wall post, sliding to the floor. I found that the saddle racks have moved toward each other enough that I was able to lift my shackled hands off the horn of the western saddle. Having them off, I unbuckled one then the other and released the clasp from between them. Finding strength within me I managed to turn to the young man who had his eyes closed while he is recovering. I placed the cuffs about his wrists and his eyes popped open as I pulled him by the arm close enough to the leg of one of the saddle racks to loop the chain about it. I then took his other hand and hooked the chains together.

The young man grinned widely as I stood, straddling him. “What are you up to?” He inquired, but there is no hint of annoyance in his voice. I simply returned his grin. I see his manhood is not yet back to strength.

“Hmmm…let’s see if we can do something about that” I said with a mischievous twinkle in my eyes. I soon am kneeling between his spread eagle legs, kissing gently and nibbling my way up the insides of them….

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Visit To The Tack Shop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds