• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • MILF Gives Pool Boy What He Wants

MILF Gives Pool Boy What He Wants

When Nick took the job as pool boy for Marion, the 40-something woman who lived down the street from him, he figured it would be an easy way to earn some money while he was in college. At 20 years old, he didn't feel like having a real job during the summer, and how hard was it to come over every day for an hour or so to clean out the pool, scrub the deck, and pour in some chemicals?

But from the very first day at the job, he knew this was going to be way better than he anticipated. For one, Marion wasn't a typical boss. Her husband had a regional sales job, so he was almost never around. Nick had only seen him once, as a matter of fact, and that was when he was packing to leave for the week. It was clear to Nick that Marion was lonely, not only based on what she said but how she acted.

At any age, Marion would be considered attractive. But for 43, she was absolutely stunning. She had long legs. The type that would look amazing in pantyhose from the 1940s, or laid bare in a bikini like Nick usually saw her. Marion clearly knew her body was amazing. She had no problem showing it off around the pool. Every time Nick ever saw her she was wearing a skimpy two-piece bikini. On some women, it would appear to be inappropriate for her age, almost embarrassing. But for Marion, with firm breasts, a tight ass, and those amazing legs, she looked at least 10 years younger.

She was wearing her usual skimpy suit when Nick reported for work on Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m. The sun was beating down at probably the hottest part of the day.

"Afternoon, mam," Nick said as he opened the gate to the pool area. Marion was reclined on a lounge chair, drinking some kind of drink that was bright pink and had an umbrella. She wore sunglasses and was reading a book. She looked over the top of her shades at Nick, smiled slightly, and said, "Hi, Nick. Come on in."

Nick wore a bathing suit, like he usually did when he was working around water, and a T-shirt. As with most college students, he was in good shape. About 5-10, athletic and muscular, he had no problem attracting college girls. He wasn't a player so much, but he also never went home lonely if he wanted companionship.

But Marion was unlike any of the girls he met on campus. She had the sort of mysterious aura, and confidence, that can only be found in older women who have been there and done that. He was intrigued by her, but he wanted to play it cool. She was twice as old as he was and he had no idea if she thought of him in any way other than as the guy who cleaned her pool.

Marion certainly didn't see him that way. To her, he was someone to seduce as only she could. With her husband gone six out of seven days most week, and un-attentive when he was there, Marion escaped into a world of fantasy and masturbation. But with Nick on the scene, she saw an opportunity to play out one of her longtime favorite fantasies – seducing a much younger, college student.

She went about it in a very deliberate way. For the first few weeks he worked for her, she did nothing other than to wear her skimpiest bikinis around him. As the days went on, she made sure to give him plenty to look at, by bending over whenever possible in front of him, adjust her bikini top strap, or spread her legs while lounging by the pool to let him see the inside of her thighs. She knew he was watching her.

But on this particular sunny afternoon, as Nick began cleaning the pool just a few feet away from her, Marion decided it was time to progress to the next level in her plans. It had been months since she had sex, and with a full moon that night, she was feeling even hornier than normal. She had been thinking about her plan for days and decided this was the perfect time to give it a whirl. If it failed, then no harm, no foul. But if it worked. Well, that would be amazing.

She started by turning over onto her stomach and undoing the strap of her bikini top. She let it fall to side, careful to make sure Nick was watching when she did it so he knew that she was essentially sunbathing topless, even though he couldn't see anything. As she lay on her belly, she spread her legs apart. Even though her bikini covered everything, Nick couldn't stop himself from staring at her and imagining what it would be like to mount her from behind as she lay there.

He felt an erection start to build as he cleaned the pool. He kept an eye on her and continued to seduce her in his mind. Just as Marion had fantasies about Nick, he too thought about what it would be like to have her while her husband was away. Nick had never been with any woman older than 25 and he was curious about Marion. While he was certainly sexually experienced, he knew she was as well. He thought she might be able to show him a thing or too. Plus, he was just horny.

His erection continued to build as he imagined what it would be like to climb on top of Marion when he saw her sit up, her arm around her bikini top to keep it covering her ample, but not enormous, breasts.

"Hey Nick," she called.

"Yes?"

"I'm going inside to take a shower. Can you just finish up out here?"

"Yeah, no problem," he said. Nick wondered why she had bothered to tell him where she was going. She could have just as easily gone inside without saying a word. She was under no obligation to give him all the details of her comings and goings.

Then he got to thinking: Maybe she wanted him to know what she was up to. It didn't escape Nick's attention that she seemed to like showing off for him. Could it be that she was sending him a message? And if so, what was the message?

He watched her walk into the house. He had only been inside a couple times and he wasn't exactly sure what the layout of the house was. But he knew her bedroom was on the main floor and he assumed the shower was nearby. The bedroom window faced the pool, so he kept an eye on that. Even though the sun was out, he could tell when the bedroom light turned on. He saw Marion walk in. He continued cleaning the pool as he saw her open the door to the master bathroom and turn on that light.

Based on where that door was, Nick could tell the bathroom was just around the corner of the house near the pool supply shed. He decided to walk over there, pretending to need something from the shed. From there he could easily see in the window without being obvious about it.

Marion had hoped Nick would see her going inside. That's why she left all the window shades open. And, of course, that's also why she announced her plans to go take a shower. She figured the safest way to seduce her young pool boy was first to show off for him to see if he took the bait, then go from there. Marion was a confident woman and had no problem whatsoever being an exhibitionist. In fact, she got off on it.

So when Marion walked into the bathroom the first thing she did was remove her bikini top. Her dark brown nipples were erect, mainly from the excitement of finally executing her plan. And, she could see Nick out of the corner of her eye watching her without trying to be obvious about it. She decided to give him a show.

After turning on the shower water, Marion faced the bedroom mirror with her back to the window. She slid down her bikini bottoms, revealing her tight, untanned ass to Nick. She ran her hands down both of her thighs, then around to her breasts. As she stared into the mirror she fondled herself, pinching her nipples and making sure to give Nick a good reflected view of her work.

Nick was trying to keep himself fairly well hidden behind the storage shed, but as Marion got more involved with playing with himself he found himself caring less and less about trying to hide. He also found the erection in his swimming trunks growing. There was clearly a bulge now, and he very much wished he could just yank his trunks off and start jerking off in front of the window. Instead, he continued to play it cool, not knowing for sure where things were headed.

After a couple minutes of playing with her breasts, Marion let her hands slide down her chest to between her legs. From Nick's view, he couldn't see what she was doing since the mirror didn't go down that low and she wasn't facing him. That was all part of her plan. She wanted to tease him. But she was getting excited and couldn't help herself from letting the middle finger of her right hand slide into her now moist twat. She rubbed her clit and closed her eyes as the bathroom mirror and window began to fog up from the heat of the shower water.

Nick was fully erect now. His dick, about 6-inches long, was throbbing and wanting to burst through his swimming trunks. Instead, he tried to gracefully adjust himself and keep working. As the window got foggier, his view of Marion became and more obscured, until finally he couldn't see anything. He decided then to get back to work.

Marion took a quick shower and reappeared poolside about 10 minutes later, wearing a white cotton bathrobe. She had nothing on underneath.

Even though it was 10 minutes since Nick had seen her little show, he still had an erection. He knew Marion could see it and he didn't care. In fact, he hoped that she was looking at it.

"Nick?" she called out.

"Yes?" he answered from the other side of the pool.

"Could you come here a minute?" she called back.

Nick walked over, standing about two feet away from his employer.

Marion looked right at his crotch where his half-erect penis was bulging inside his trunks. Then she looked him in the eye.

"Do you like working here?" she asked him.

"Yes, I do," Nick said.

"Do you have enough work to stay busy?" she asked him.

"Yes, I do," he said.

"Would you be interested in more tasks if I gave them to you?" she asked playfully. Nick wasn't sure where she was going with this questioning.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked her.

Marion just smiled and sat on the lounge chair.

"Well now, that depends," she said. She pulled her knees up close to her chest. The bathrobe came down to her mid-calf, covering most of her leg and the rest of her body. But as she sat there, she slowly let the robe creep up her legs, which she slowly started to spread apart. Nick couldn't help staring. But before Marion revealed anything, she stopped and stood up.

"I have a lot of lawn to care for," Marion said. "Do you know how to work a mower?"

Nick was caught off guard. He thought she was going in a completely different direction.

"Um, yeah I guess," he said. "I can cut grass."

"OK, well, if Mr. Manfield agrees I may boost your salary by $20 a week if you can take care of my lawn for me," she said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you want," Nick replied. Marion lay back down on the lounge chair in her robe and crossed her legs at her ankles.

"How's the pool cleaning coming?" she asked.

"Fine," Nick said. "But it sure is hot out. Could I bother you for a drink of water?"

"Sure," she said. "I'll go get it."

As she walked inside the house, Nick's head was swirling. He thought for sure she was going to seduce him right here by the pool, especially after her little show in the bathroom, but then she went the complete opposite direction with her question about cutting the grass.

Marion was inside the house for a few minutes when she called out to Nick.

"Nick? Could you come in here a second?"

Nick walked inside. Marion was standing in the kitchen.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I've got your water here, but I was wondering if you cared for something more than that? I can mix up any kind of drink you like," she said.

"Well, I don't normally like to drink on the job," Nick replied.

"Oh, really?" Marion said. "What else don't you like to do on the job?" As she said that she walked closer to him, letting the robe move freely from side to side, revealing more of her cleavage and thigh with each step.

"Well, to be honest," Nick said, "I don't like to be teased."

"Is that so?" Marion said, now standing just inches away from him. "And who, pray tell, do you think is teasing you?"

As she said that, Marion reached down and gently grabbed Nick's cock from outside his swimming trunks. It was already about half-erect, but the surprise grope from Marion caused it to grow almost immediately to its full 6-inches.

"Well, I would say you were," Nick said, never breaking eye contact or acknowledging her hand on his cock.

"And why's that?" Marion asked in a little girl voice. "Did I do something to give you a false impression?" Her hand was on his cock the whole time.

"No," Nick said, deciding to play her game but up the ante. He put each of his hands on the edges of her robe just above her breasts. "You've been very forthright in what you expect from me."

As he said that, Nick opened the robe and pulled it down over her shoulders, revealing her naked chest and erect nipples. She was clearly excited. Marion didn't miss a step.

"Yes, I do have high expectations," she said. She began stroking his cock from outside his swimming trunks as they continued to talk. "If you want to continue working here, you have to keep the boss happy."

"And how can I do that?" Nick asked as he stared at her tits. God, he wanted her so bad right now.

"Well," she said. "You could start by taking off these trunks and showing me what you've got barely hidden in there."

She took her hand off his cock. She could see a small precum stain from the outside of his trunks.

"I'd be happy to do that," he said. "Once you take off your robe."

"You first," Marion said.

Nick took a step back and pulled out the strings of his bathing suit. They were tied into a knot. It took him a minute to untie the knot, but once he did he happily slid them off. His cock bounded out, finally free and unrestrained.

"That's nice," Marion said, unable to stop herself from paying him a compliment. She loved cock, especially young ones. She kept her end of the bargain as well, untying her robe, letting it fall to the ground.

"Have you ever been with a woman as old as me?" Marion asked him, still staring as his bulging dick.

"No, I haven't," Nick said. He wasn't lying.

"What do you think it would be like to fuck me?" she asked him.

"I'm not sure," Nick said. "I think it would be OK."

"Just OK?" Marion asked incredulously. "Young man, that is an insult."

"Well," Nick replied. "What do you want me to say? I have no idea what you're like in bed. Just like you have no idea what I am like."

"Oh, but I know your type," Marion said. "You're good looking, can always get the girls, and because of that you get lazy in bed. You forget how to please a woman."

Nick was offended.

"Is that so?" he said. "What makes you think I can't please a woman?"

Marion laughed.

"Because if you knew how, we wouldn't be having this conversation and you'd be doing it right now."

"Then let's do it," Nick said, approaching Marion.

"No," she said. "I don't think you're ready."

Nick looked at her, dumbfounded.

"What?"

"You're not ready," she said. "You may be ready sometime soon, or you may not. But I don't think you're ready to deal with me yet. But listen, I'm not a complete bitch or psycho, so don't worry. You won't leave here today unhappy."

With that she got down on her knees in front of Nick and before you could reply she grabbed his cock and thrust it into her mouth. She took his whole 6-inches in almost immediately, sucking him with a force he had never felt before.

"Jesus," he said. "God."

He couldn't control himself. He shot his wad, with great force, just 10 seconds after Marion had put his cock into her mouth. She was amazing at giving head.

She swallowed it all down and continued sucking him off until he was all done.

"There," she said. "I have given you what you wanted today. You came. Tonight, after you have gone, I will lay in my bed with my vibrator and think about your cock in my mouth while I masturbate. I will cum very hard and it will feel good. But the next time you come to clean the pool, it will be you who are making me cum, not my vibrator. Between now and then I want you to think about exactly how you're going to make that happen."

Before Nick could answer Marion got up off the floor, put on her robe and started walking back toward her bedroom.

"Now put on your trunks and go home. Come back next week, prepared."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • MILF Gives Pool Boy What He Wants

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds