• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Crash that Changed Everything

The Crash that Changed Everything

Ryan opened his eyes to find himself in a hospital room with a cast on his right arm and left leg. All he remembered was driving in his car when suddenly having to stop on his breaks.

He looked up to see his mother, Shelly, standing over him and smiling.

"Hey sweetheart, do you remember what happened?" she asked.

"No, not really mom, am I going to be okay? I didn't lose any limbs did I?"

"No silly, you were lucky enough to walk away with just some bruised ribs and a broken arm and leg."

"Thank God, what the hell happened anyways?" I asked.

"Well, apparently there was a huge collision in front of you on the road and you tried to avoid it, but ended up swerving in to a tree."

"I almost fainted when I got the call, I'm so glad you're okay sweetie."

I watched as she walked closer to me and sat down on the edge of the hospital bed by my side. As she went to sit down, her jeans slid down a little and I could see her lacy pink thong appear on her backside. I felt my penis react and thanked God that it was still working fine.

I've always been attracted to my mother, she had me at age 20 and is now 38 years old and I'm 18. She really looks more like she's in her early 30's as well since she constantly works out and has a better body than most girls in my high school. She always dresses like a younger woman as well, which makes it even harder for me to attempt to clear my mind of the taboo thoughts I sometimes have about her.

"They told me that you only have to stay here overnight, and I can come get you in the morning."

"Good, you know how much I hate hospitals mom."

In walked a cute young nurse probably in her late 20's with a sponge and bucket of water.

"Oh, hello, I didn't think anyone would be in here. Ryan had some small cuts and was a little bloody, so I'll be giving him a wash before we send him out tomorrow morning."

My mother turned to her.

"Oh that's fine, I was just about to get going anyways."

Mom turned back to me, bending over and giving me a small kiss on the cheek. I got a good look down her blouse since the top was unbuttoned. I looked back over at the nurse and she was standing there smiling at me. I worried she may have noticed me looking down my mom's blouse.

"Bye sweetie, I'll be here in the morning to pick you up."

Mom turned and walked out of the room, her ass jiggling as she walked and her pink thong still riding up her back. My eyes were fixated on her as she left.

"So, was that your girlfriend?"

I suddenly remembered there was another person in the room and snapped out of it.

"Oh, um, my girlfriend? No that was my mother." I nervously laughed.

"Your mother? I would have never thought, she looks like a 30 year old model."

"So anyways, my name is nurse Julie and I'm going to give you a quick bath, is that alright?"

"Sure, that's fine with me."

I was a little nervous that she'd notice my hard-on that my mother left me laying there with, but what was I suppose to stay?

Nurse Julie stood over me and pulled my gown down so my bare chest and stomach were now exposed.

She soaked the sponge in the soapy water and brought it towards my chest.

"This may be a little cold, let me know if it's alright."

I felt the soapy sponge touch my chest as she began to massage the sponge all over my upper chest.

"Does that feel alright?"

"Yes, it feels great."

She just looked at me and smiled.

I watched as she dipped the sponge in the bucket again and now started on my stomach. She rubbed it across the length of my abs and gently tugged the gown further down.

I wanted to stop her, knowing that my hard cock might frighten her, but it happened too fast. With one quick motion, my hard cock and balls were now on display for her.

I expected her to react, but she just dipped the sponge in the bucket again and began to wash my legs, purposefully avoiding my balls and cock.

I felt very awkward and embarrassed and decided I should say something.

"I'm um, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

I looked down at my pulsating cock.

"Oh, don't worry about that honey, I've given a thousand of these and it happens all the time to young boys like yourself."

"Although, I have to admit that most aren't as blessed as you are down there." She smiled.

Hearing her compliment the size of my dick caused my dick to twitch up and down.

I saw her look at it and she again looked up at me and smiled.

"Alright, almost done, just one more important area to clean."

She grabbed the sponge and slowly moved it towards my hard cock.

I thought to myself "There's no way she's going to actually wash my dick, no way."

Then without hesitation, she wrapped her little hand around my thick tool, unable to get it around the whole thing, and rubbed the sponge up and down the length of my shaft, over my balls, and then back up the shaft.

I let out a slight moan.

"I really can't blame you for getting so excited."

She still had her hand wrapped around my cock, focusing the sponge now on my taint and balls.

"I mean, having to be a young man with raging hormones and living with a sexy mother like that. I bet she makes you hard all the time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Uhh, no, I mean, she's my mother, I don't think of her like that" I lied.

"Oh really? I must have been imagining you looking down her blouse and checking out her ass then."

I was caught red handed and didn't know how to respond.

She looked over at me with an evil grin on her face.

"See, I knew it, you want to fuck your mommy don't you?"

She began sliding her tiny hand up and down the length of my throbbing member.

"I bet you jerk off this big cock to her all the time, don't you?"

I was close to cumming and felt like I was dreaming.

"Yes, yes I want to fuck her and I dream about it every day" I shouted.

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm going to cum" I yelled.

Suddenly, she stopped sliding her hand up and down my cock and squeezed the top of my shaft.

"Now now, I can't have you shooting your load all over yourself and having to give you another bath."

I couldn't believe it, this bitch was pure evil. She was going to just leave me sitting there after being seconds away from cumming.

She slowly bent down and gently kissed the head of my still hard cock, put my gown back over me, and walked out.

She turned around before she opened the door to walk out.

"Have a good night." She said, closing the door.

I could only look at her in disbelief, I didn't even have any words.

I desperately tried to maneuver my left hand to finish the job, but my left leg was in a cast and sling and it made it impossible for me to reach down to my cock.

I just laid there in shock of what had just happened.

I Must have finally drifted off to sleep, because next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and hoovering over me was my mother and nurse Julie.

I nearly fainted when I saw the two of them together standing over me.

"Hey sleepy head!"

"Hey mom, do I finally get to get out of this place?"

"Oh c'mon, I thought you really enjoyed your sponge bath" nurse Julie said, her and my mom laughing.

"Yeah Ryan, nurse Julie said you were one of the best sponge bath patients she ever had. She said you were very good during it and didn't complain."

"Nurse Julie gave me some great tips since I'll have to wash you once you get home."

I remembered that my dad was in another country in a business trip like usual, and my mom would have to change and wash me since I was unable to.

"I'm going to go downstairs and complete the checkout process sweetie, here are some clothes for you, nurse Julie said she'd help you change into them." She plopped a shirt, jeans, and boxer briefs on the hospital bed and walked out.

Nurse Julie waited for my mom to walk out the room and then reached her hand under my gown and squeezed my still hard dick.

"Oh wow, still hard are we? I love young boys like you."

"Yes, remember you left me laying here like this" I cried.

"How could I forget? I've been thinking of you and your sexy mom all day."

She let go of my cock and helped me stand up to change into my street clothes.

I stood there hobbling on one leg as I clung on her for support, completely nude with a still throbbing erection.

As she began to slip my boxer briefs on, she paused and took my cock in her hand again. She started pumping it up and down.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled

"Oh, I'm just making sure this big cock of yours stays nice and hard for your mom later."

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"I don't understand."

She looked up at me with that same devilish grin as before.

"Well, your mom is going to have to change and bathe you later, and I love knowing that she's going to see this big hard cock of yours and won't be able to resist it."

She smiled again and took my hard cock in her mouth and sucked it up and down.

"Oh God" I moaned.

She stopped after I moaned and took my dick out of her mouth.

"Oh please, please don't stop."

"Sorry, but I want you nice and hard for your mommy later" She giggled.

"You are one evil bitch."

She once again kissed the head of my cock and then slid the briefs over my cock.

"I know."

She finished putting on my shirt and jeans and then helped me walk down to my mom.

Mom was sitting there on a bench waiting for us.

"All ready sweetie?"

"Hell yes, let's get out of here."

"It was so nice to meet you both, I really had a blast taking care of Ryan, he's such a sweet boy, Shelly."

"Thank you so much nurse Julie, you've been an angel."

"Sweetie, say thank you to nurse Julie before we leave."

"Thanks nurse Julie" I said reluctantly.

"Oh no really, the pleasure was all mine Ryan." said nurse Julie, grinning evilly again.

My mom and I turned to walk out the door and then nurse Julie shouted out to us.

"Oh I almost forgot Shelly, it would be a good idea for you to give Ryan a bathe tonight since these hospitals can be dirty and carry a lot of germs."

"I sure will Julie, thanks again!" my mom waived goodbye and we walked out the door to the car.

*

Part 2 will be available soon, thanks for reading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Crash that Changed Everything

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds