• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • A How To: Just Your Fingers

A How To: Just Your Fingers

I was awoken by a text message. A friend messaged me in frantic; she had broken her toy earlier in the day. She was roused from a dream and very wet. She texted me, admitting that she had never used her fingers to pleasure herself, and was squirming in bed very frustrated. So, I replied instructions on what she should do to get herself off. What follows is each text, sending her to a hopeful climax. Enjoy.

Take your index and ring finger. Spread your lips. With your middle finger, start rubbing your clit in small circles.

Slide your middle finger down and stroke your wet hole. Bring your finger back up, and continue with small circles, pressing harder as you slide over your clit.

Now, start stroking that middle finger up and down in a beckoning motion.

Plunge your index, middle, and ring fingers into your wet cunt. Soak them with your sex.

Now, take those fingers and rub your lips and clit in larger circles, continuing to press harder as your lips and clit quiver with desire.

With your middle finger, explore your wanton hole. Pulling your finger inside your walls back toward your palm.

Slide your ring finger in alongside your middle, and continue the same motion. Pull them out to rub your juices along your clit, and with pressure, back into your sex.

Bend your wrist forward, point your index and pinkie down toward the bed, allowing your middle two fingers to explore deeper.

Allow the base of your palm to rub your now very wet and tingly clit.

Pulling your hand back up toward your stomach (keeping your fingers deep inside you), press your palm into your lips and clit.

Pull against the front of your sex, but don't allow your fingers to escape.

Start slow, and increase the speed and intensity as your desire builds.

Keep curling your middle fingers as you push in and pull up against your walls.

Pull out to wet your clit again. Focus on small circles and more pressure.

Bring yourself close, and now dive back in between your wet lips. They've missed you while you were focusing on your clit.

Drive as deep as your fingers can reach. Use a corkscrew motion with your fingers, twisting from the wrist. This will add extra sensation at the opening and stimulation to the g-spot.

Curl your fingers faster now.

Press your lips and clit with your palm in a tight circular motion.

Keep curling your fingers and rubbing your clit with your palm.

We're almost there. It's time to cum.

Pull up hard against your sex.

Cum now.

Hope this helped. ;-)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • A How To: Just Your Fingers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds