• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bea's Secret Friend Ch. 04

Bea's Secret Friend Ch. 04

Bea's Secret friend Chapter 4

Out of the Blue

Bea had a mixed sense of fear and anticipation for his next message, but she didn't receive any. She checked FetLife everyday for a week and didn't receive any messages. She was even more anxious that his silence meant that he was planning something. After a couple more days with no response, she started to wonder if she had done something wrong; realizing how ridiculous that sounded. It was eleven days before she received an e-mail with one simple sentence:

"Still thinking of you" with a picture that must have been taken while she was a captive, as she was

receiving pleasure from another woman. She blushed and deleted the message. She opened a new e-mail account and started forwarding all her mail there.

Two weeks later she came home to find a DVD waiting for her. She cautiously played the DVD, to her horror it was a full recount of everything she did, including begging for more. The image on the camera turned to reveal the guard that took her. "You're mine Bea, and if you don't want your friends and co-workers to see this you will go back to your original mailbox and stay in contact with me. When I send an e-mail I want you to reply with a picture of you exposing your tits. You will never know when or where you'll be, but I will know when you open it and expect an attachment in ten minutes."

Bea didn't know what concerned her more, the fact her Master could find her anytime, or that the idea of being at his mercy was making her panties damp. Once again, she found herself waiting. Whoever he was, he was sadistic; he kept teasing her then making her wait. A strange mix of arousal and fear started to invade her soul. What if he already put the video out? She could picture if her coworkers started looking at her differently, like a piece of rape bait. After that video no one would believe she was innocent.

She finally got a text letting her know she had mail and she could almost sense it was from him. It was twenty five days since she got his message, it around noon so she was having lunch at the time. As soon as she saw it was from him, she quickly ran to the bathroom and found an empty stall. She hurried to get her shirt and bra off. She slipped her tits out and took a picture, then raised the camera on her phone and did her best to include both her face and her tits in the shot. She looked at the pictures and decided to send them both. She then straightened out her shirt, fixed herself up and went to work. She received a text two hours later that sent a chill down her spine.

"Very nice, thanks for waiting. I have a lot more time to play now."

When she got home, she found a package waiting for her. Once again an erotic shiver went down her spine, only one other person had a key to her place. She opened it, the contents were even kinkier than she was expecting. A DVD was on its side, next to a small vibrator and vibrating buds for each of her nipples. She looked at the DVD and with shaking hands put it in the player. Her mysterious Master appeared on the screen.

'Hello Bea, I know you've been missing me. I thought I would stop by your office tomorrow around seven forty five pm. I know that some of you are pulling extra hours for your audit and I would love to get my cock back in you. But I have some conditions. At seven forty I want you back at your office, put on the hood and gag and wait for me with your ass and pussy exposed. You will not lock your door." Bea was mortified; her workplace was a cutthroat, dog-eat-dog pit. If she was caught she could kiss her reputation and career goodbye. "If you don't, your boss will receive an interesting video."

"No." Bea breathed out loud.

The game had taken a dangerous new direction.

******************************

All through her work shift Bea was nervous and distracted. She watched the clock, knowing the fate that was waiting for her. She struggled to focus on her work, not wanting to give the dog pit a chance to tear her apart. She kept up with the paper work while watching as the clock counted down. For the rest of the day Bea was tense, distracted and jumpy. Was she really going to do this? Did she have a choice? She hadn't heard from him all day but every phone call, text and e-mail made her jump out of her skin. She looked at the clock again, half an hour, and then she would have to excuse herself.

She started to sweat as she returned to her office that wasn't soundproofed, or even isolated; if she got caught it would finish her career. The shame gear was waiting for her. She gulped as she removed her dress pants and panties. He was going to be there soon and she knew that she had no choice. Her pussy betrayed her as a new flow of wetness washed over her. She put on the shameful mask with the built in gag and waited alone in the dark. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as she tried to prepare for the inevitable. All she needed was one of her coworkers to walk in and her career was over. She sat there with her pussy exposed, when she felt someone sneaking up behind her.

"Hello Bea, glad to see you're obeying." She felt his cold hands on her neck "Now you're going to fondle your breasts while I undo this gag which keeps them from hearing you." She whimpered as she felt her nipples getting perkier. "Good, now unbutton your shirt."

"But I can't, not here, they'll hear." She whimpered.

"They'll see too, if you don't." She heard the stern cruelty in his voice and knew he wouldn't hesitate to expose her. She stood up, removing her shirt to reveal a purple bra. She was then roughly grabbed by the hair and bent over the desk.

"Try not to scream." He told her.

She could feel him rubbing her pussy; her juices were flowing over his fingers, she then felt them being pushed in her ass. No, not there, not there. Bea thought as she felt her Master lubricating her asshole. She then felt a slow invasion take place behind her. She gritted her teeth trying not to cry out as her ass was filled; it felt like a piston was being shoved in her. The pain forced her to grip her desk as she was fucked in her ass; the humiliation caused tears to form in her eyes and a dirty feeling of arousal crept in the back in her mind.

The mask still kept her from seeing, so she had felt the sensation even more than she normally would have. The hardest part was she didn't want to feel pleasure but it was all too much. This was the cruel and humiliating behaviour that caused her body to react with pleasure. He pulled out of her.

"I want you to lean against the desk now, pleasuring yourself with one hand and stroking my cock with the other."

Bea nodded, deciding to cooperate while he was giving her a chance to rest up. His cock seemed bigger than she remembered. "Stroke it and we can continue elsewhere."

Before she could react he had spun her around and laid her on top of the desk. His cock felt rock solid; to her further embarrassment, Bea felt new wetness forming between her legs. She felt his cock hardening and her need for it. She wanted it so bad when suddenly she felt herself pushed against the desk with her legs forced open. She felt the mask being removed and her Master's cock plunged in her pussy. She clenched her teeth as her pussy was pummelled by the huge cock in her. He seemed even more hard and ruthless, if that was even possible. Was it because they were doing it here at her work place? She wondered.

It was so quick and intense that Bea almost cried out as he fucked her. She knew that if they didn't find some place new and private she was going to get caught. "Please, can we do this somewhere else, please? I'll do anything you want, Master; I beg you." She felt him stop and pull out to catch his breath. She couldn't move; it had been so intense that she needed a moment.

"Meet me in the ladies room on the fourth floor in ten minutes." He said.

Bea nodded her agreement and watched as he left. Her relief was short lived as she soon realised her Master took all of her clothes except her long trench coat and shoes. She blushed as she realized what he intended for her to do. Bea quickly caught her breath. She was expected to go through the building surrounded by her co-workers; some of whom would love to would love to have her job, with nothing on but a coat.

She walked through the groups of people wearing her trench coat and heels. She nodded to people who smiled at her, politely excusing herself from any small talk. She wasn't sure how long he would wait. Every step to her destination felt like she was running the opposite direction on an escalator. Eventually, she finally arrived only to see the change room was out of order.

"No one actually checks to make sure if it's true or not." Her Master told her as she jumped, caught by surprise by him.

She felt his strong hands catch her shoulders keeping her from falling. He then pushed her inside the change room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bea's Secret Friend Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds