• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucky Jack Learns to Obey Ch. 05

Lucky Jack Learns to Obey Ch. 05

When Jack opened his eyes, Bella was sitting on the side of the bed smiling. His recently spent cock was being nursed to a full erection again by Marie; her scent and the thought of being dominated by her and Bella had him ready to perform again. He had never really given any woman over 30 a second glance before, but would now have the same attitude for women under that age; he was now well and truly enslaved by the scent, smell and divine elegance of mature women, and they would put him to good use. Bella smiled at Marie with a hint of jealousy she could not hide; Jack was her prize and though she enjoyed seeing him please her friends, she knew how males could be entranced by the attractive and domineering blonde.

"You make sure you leave some of him for me; I don't want him worn out before the trip." Marie smiled and gave his tingling balls a gentle squeeze, making him gasp.

"You were not kidding when you said he likes to use his tongue; he's adorable, and SO obedient. I can't wait to see you parade him on a leash before our friends at Kassiopi." She smiled wickedly as she felt Jack's cock stiffen at the thought of being 'leashed'. His cock stiffened to rigidity as Madeline appeared in doorway in a tight bikini; her camel toe invitingly on show, she smiled wickedly as she saw Jack blush, but unable to keep his eyes from the sumptuous thighs and delicious mound of Venus.

"Am I the only one who's trying on my new holiday things like we said we would? I'm so anxious to see our catch in his new things." She giggled and strutted forward, teetering on the new high high heeled sandals she sported, which made her magnificent legs seem even longer to Jack. He was mesmerised as the horny redhead pulled the quilt from the bed, exposing both he and Marie. The blonde shrieked with laughter as the dominant redhead took Jack's arm and hauled he and his bobbing erection from the bed. The other two laughed hysterically as she led him away, casting scorn upon his excited cock.

"Oh you rude boy! I've a mind to put you across my knee and give you a good spanking!" This did not help quell Jack's erection, nor did the site of her ample ass cheeks quivering in the bikini bottom as she towed him along; he felt the tight grip of her hand in his, and thought just how welcome a spanking would be. The other two followed, giggling; Marie was draped in a sheet and helped herself to some wine as Bella and Madeline marshaled Jack; dressing him in various casual but smart outfits; they were not necessarily the style of clothes that he would have chosen himself, but the mere fact that he was being told what to wear by the women was a thrill in itself.

When they had finished pleasing themselves with what Jack would wear at certain places, he was stripped again and made to kneel in the centre of the room while the women prepared to try their various outfits. Bella stood dominantly before Jack and smiled sternly at his semi-erect cock.

"You'll help me strip, and you may sniff my panties while I try on some of my sexier outfits; if you're a good boy and sit quietly I may allow you to masturbate for the three of us, when we are suitably attired." She looked at the clock and smiled.

"Yes, plenty of time for you to perk up again before you grace my bed and service me tonight." The women chuckled as Jack's youthful cock quickly developed a full erection again; Bella smirked as he fumbled excitedly with the lower buttons of the fifties style dress which accentuated her full body shape so sexily. She released it from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, then pointed to her panties with a satisfied grin before removing her bra; her full mature breasts mad Jack fumble with her panties as the other two women stood close, increasing the pulsing of his erection. Her ample breasts were still very round and firm without support, any slight sagginess simply enhancing their mature beauty; she smiled softly and her nipples hardened as she saw his excitement. He swallowed hard as he slipped her panties down her legs; she stepped one foot clear and lifted the panties with the other. Jack took them and willingly sniffed at the beautiful feminine scent of the crotch, his cock now rigid at the delectable smell of mature pussy; he wanted to masturbate there and then. The three women smiled and moved gracefully as they chose various items to pamper themselves with, and tease their admiring onlooker; Jack sniffed, intoxicated by the delicious scent of the panties as he watched the women with aching balls; they bent in various ways, showing their mature ass's breasts and legs as they put on a seductive three woman perpetual strip tease show for their young captive, who they would delight in watching spurt his tribute shortly.

Jack's cock was dribbling by the time the women had carefully worked through day wear, evening wear, bikinis and then delivered their final tease by saving their risque erotic wear till last. Jack was gasping with excitement as he was allowed to choose what the three would wear while he masturbated before them; faced with three strutting latex, leather and satin wearing dommes, he was at last commanded to stroke his cock while they sneered down at him in dominant fashion.

The three posed and taunted their submissive admire in order to see who would induce his orgasm first; Marie pushed a latex clad leg with shiny spiky boot toward him, Bella swished the air with a cane, and Madeline promised him a thorough spanking if he messed on the carpet. The three laughed in a derisory fashion as he moaned in ecstasy, arched his back, and shot wad after wad of good wholesome semen toward the trio. Jack was made to clean his mess up with Bella's panties, before then being made to kiss their feet and thank them individually. The three then changed into more comfortable toga like dresses and Jack was invited to sit naked amongst them on the huge leather sofa as they drank copious amounts of wine and discussed their Corfu excursion.

Jack was made to feed the three of them with titbits from a Chinese meal which was delivered later, and with nuts etc. whenever the whim took them. They all got slowly inebriated, until at last, a smiling Bella slipped a shiny collar and leash over Jack's neck and led him upstairs to her bed. Bella had him undress her, then mad e him kneel in the centre of the floor whilst she lay on the bed.

"You shall now ask permission to lick me all over; I saw you look at my breasts earlier and I think you could do with mothering; you must ask me nicely and I will allow you to suckle on me for a while, before you worship my womanhood with your tongue." Jack was a little tired after the excitement and exertions of the day; the wine he had been allowed had also left him a little worse for wear, but he yearned to lap at her ample breasts and please her once more; the delicious scent from her panties still locked in his memory, his cock rose once more.

"Please Mistress Bella, may I be allowed to worship your body with my tongue?" Bella's pussy tingled with pleasure as she noted an almost pleading tone in his voice. She toyed with her erect nipples as she responded.

"Good boy! You may come and keep me warm now." She kissed his hair as she pulled his head to her breast as he entered the bed; she moaned with pleasure as she felt his stiff cock on her thigh as he took her hard nipple between his lips and sucked, teasing it with his tongue before moving on to take as much of the delightful fleshy orb into his mouth as he could. Bella slid a finger back and forth through her moist slit and over her eager clitoris as the equally eager Jack licked, lapped and sucked her mature breasts; his cock slipping against her thigh as he oozed lubrication in his youthful excitement. Bella was ready to be serviced; she would now demand to be satisfied.

"You'll lick my pussy now; when I've come, you may lick my asshole. You shall disgrace yourself on my sheets and earn a spanking from Madeline; Marie and I will watch you being spanked for your misdemeanor" Jack did not hesitate and licked his way down her supple belly, his cock ready to explode as he caught the divine whiff of her nicely aroused pussy. She took his leash and pulled it tight to ensure he remembered just who was in charge as he lapped at the delicious flaps of her bulging flower. She moaned deeply and raised her legs high, pulling his face hard against her needy cunt with her free hand. Jack rasped his tongue against her clitoris as she had taught him just a day or so before; his cock throbbed as he rubbed it against the sheets and thought of being allowed to cum whilst licking his mistress's asshole.

Bella almost screamed with pleasure and her legs pointed rigidly at the ceiling as she exploded into orgasm; Jack lapped for all he was worth as she moaned and wrapped her fleshy thighs about his head. She then sniggered as she pushed his head down to her spicy asshole. Jack was in heaven as he thrust his cock back and forth on the silky sheets as he probed her hot anus; he truly knew his place in life now, and was in submissive ecstasy. Bella was now enjoying her complete dominance over him and delighted in the warmth of his tongue servicing her asshole with absolute obedience. She would help the thrusting slave cum.

"I'll have your cream now; I will so enjoy watching Madeline spank you, she will ensure you know pain, and in front of two other women. She'll allow you to lick her ginger pussy if you take your punishment well." She sniggered triumphantly as she felt Jack convulse; he moaned in absolute ecstasy as his tongue went deep into his mistress's asshole and he spurted gloriously in complete submission to her. He shot again and again as he thought of going over Madeline's thighs for his Mistress's pleasure. Bella laughed scornfully to help him empty his balls deliriously as he humped the sheets with the taste and smell of his mistress's asshole exciting him exquisitely.

She pulled on his leash when he had recovered and kissed him sweetly, wrapping her thighs about him, they cuddled and slept.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucky Jack Learns to Obey Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds