• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sacrifice

Sacrifice

1234

Jen and I met when I was eighteen. I was just starting my freshman year at university and this was to be my first experience checking out the reputedly promiscuous student life. I spotted her the moment I entered the night club and thought she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. To my great surprise she smiled at me when I started dancing near her and we spent the rest of the evening together.

The term had not quite started and my future flatmates had yet to arrive so I was able to take her back there. The moment we entered the flat Jen asked where my bedroom was, indicating that full sex was on the menu but this was instant embarrassment because, not expecting to drop lucky so quickly, I had failed to provide myself with any protection. However, when I admitted my error she happily said it didn't matter because the doctor had put her on the pill. What she omitted to mention was that she had got her prescription only that morning and had yet to take a single tablet. It seemed that the doctor had instructed to start on the pills after her next period and she had naively assumed this must mean she was in the safe part of her cycle, otherwise he would have told her to start taking the pills immediately.

The result was that six weeks later she turned up pregnant. I immediately said I would marry her before the baby was born. This was for two reasons, the first that I had been brought up to always act honourably but the main one being that already I knew I didn't want to lose her. I had always assumed that Jen was my age or possibly slightly older but although she smiled at my offer, her face did not show the relief I expected. "But I can't get married until I'm sixteen," she said.

Our daughter Chloe was born the day after Jen's sixteenth birthday and we were married two weeks later. I had to quit university and find a job but although always short of money we managed. I did all the overtime I could get and at times worked a second job such as night shift in a supermarket. Sex was always good but due to exhaustion and time constraints often badly limited. I always started off by licking her and there were many occasions when that was all that happened before either she or I fell asleep. I didn't really mind because I actually enjoyed licking more than fucking and I think so did she.

I had always known she had two cocks inside her before me, (with different males, they were both one time events and occurred not long before we met), but when we had been married five years Jen told me more about her past. With Chloe started at school, my wife was able to take a part time job and this eased the need for me to work quite so hard. One relaxed Sunday night while stroking my dick during some foreplay, Jen said reminiscently , "My body developed very early and lads were always wanting to touch me so I became sexually active very soon after I turned fourteen but it was mainly just messing about."

"What kind of messing about?" I prompted eagerly with a feeling of sudden excitement.

"I went to the bike shed or into the woods with a hell of a lot of lads. I gave loads of hand jobs but most of the boys preferred to just finger me and squeeze my tits. There were also some who liked to sit wanking while watching me play with myself. I soon realised that I loved sex more than anything. I'm so happy with our life now that I'm terribly glad you rescued me because I think I might easily have turned into a real little trollop if you hadn't."

Chloe grew into a very pretty happy little girl. She was also very bright, year after year being the cleverest in her class and also the youngest. From very early on she showed promise of equalling her mother's exceptional beauty, if not exceeding it. Jen and I were exceedingly proud and probably spoilt her more than a little. Even so she was the perfect daughter, loving, dependable and never giving us the slightest worry or cause for concern.

As the years passed our sex life fell into a pattern but so called 'vanilla' sex can be very enjoyable. My early preference for giving oral became confirmed but I also got to do far better with intercourse. The problem was always stamina in that I always used to cum in little over three minutes. Desensitising creams and sprays didn't help because I found it hard to maintain an erection but eventually I discovered that the answer was to pull out, calm down and then try again. With practice I got so that I could often manage several withdrawals before finally making a deposit. We even made this into a little game using a wind up egg timer.

I worked as a carpenter for a shop chain that sold pine furniture. I had managed to acquire most of the required craftsman skills but the bulk of my time was spent assembling mass produced machine made components. The years of hard work had caused me to age badly but Jen was the opposite in that she looked little different from when we met and could easily pass for at least ten years younger. She and Chloe were often assumed to be sisters and there were occasions when speaking to me, people referred to my two daughters.

Just after her eighteenth birthday Chloe left home to start university. It was a big wrench and for a couple of weeks Jen and I moped around feeling almost bereaved. This soon eased when we could see how well she had settled in and how happy she was. Then a very short while later she wrote that she had found herself a terrific boyfriend. She said he was very tall and good looking but nothing more. In the following weeks, from letters and phone calls we also discovered that he was a bit older than her, had loads of money and worked in the entertainment industry. Chloe certainly never mentioned he was black – but perhaps we should have suspected, knowing that his name was Jerome.

After starting university the previous summer, Chloe came home for the Easter holidays. From the moment she arrived it was obvious she was very unhappy but she refused to discuss the cause, merely saying it was nothing. On the second morning her mother tried taking her breakfast in bed to cheer her up, only to find the bedroom door locked. After repeated knocking with no response, I managed to break in only to find our lovely daughter unconscious. On her bedside cabinet was a half full bottle of vodka, a mixture of empty paracetamol packets and a piece of tin foil that looked to have been heated.

A combination of two strokes of luck effectively saved our daughter's life. The first was that after losing consciousness she had been extensively sick and the second that as she had fortuitously been lying on her side, the vomit had gone on the floor instead of being ingested. She was rushed to hospital to have her stomach pumped but then made a quick recovery. Sitting by her bedside when she was able to talk, Chloe explained, "Jerome makes me feel so wonderful and I thought he loved me but now he's chucked me for someone else."

I started to mutter the platitude about broken love affairs not being the end of the world and certainly not worth killing yourself for but my daughter interrupted to say, "That's not why I did it. I've been taking drugs. I thought Jerome was giving them to me but now he says I owe him a whole load of money and must either pay him or work as one of his girls until I have cleared the debt. I just didn't know what else to do."

"What do you mean 'one of his girls'?"

Chloe explained, "Jerome owns a big old mansion that he's converted into a gentleman's private club and he has a team of six girls who provide sex for the members. I should have guessed he was growing tired of me when he got me to sleep with two of his friends he owed a favour to. Now I'm beginning to think that this was his plan right from the start. He's the kind of man who doesn't give up. I know that he is not going to just forget about me so now I have no option but to do what he wants."

"Like hell you will," I almost shouted, "I'm going to send you somewhere safe where the evil bastard can never find you." I was able to say that with certainty because my sister and her husband ran a residential drug rehabilitation centre in Scotland. It was the perfect answer.

My daughter did not look as relieved as she should. "What if Jerome comes after you either to pay the money or persuade me to work for him?"

"Don't you worry, your mother and I can look after ourselves," I reassured her with unwarranted confidence.

The following Saturday evening, with Chloe safely north of the border, Sarah and I were just settling down to watch TV when a powerful car engine drove up and stopped outside the house. I peered out to see that it was a flashy expensive looking sports car and at that moment the door bell rang. A very tall black man was standing outside when I opened the door. He was at least 6' 4" and strongly built with a handsome but hard face. Smartly but casually dressed, he had an expensive looking watch on one wrist, a gold chain on the other, rings on almost every finger and the gold chain round his neck that looked heavy enough to anchor a battleship.

"I've come for Chloe," he said without introduction.

"You're too late, she's not here anymore," I told him.

He nodded. "I expected as much but it's not that simple. Now are you going to invite me inside or do you want all your neighbours to hear what I've got to say?"

That did make sense and thinking he presented no immediate danger I stood aside and motioned him in. Confidently he strode into the lounge and seated himself in my armchair before taking a long look round the room. "Your daughter owes me £20,000 which is a lot of money. I can't allow debts to go uncollected and I very much doubt if you are in a position to pay it for her. I have a large amount of respect on the street and where I come from respect translates as fear. With absolute authority I can afford to run a relaxed ship but if it became known that someone had stiffed me and got away with it then others would be sure to try their luck."

"What do you expect me to do when my daughter tried to kill herself rather than work for you," I exploded angrily.

Jerome nodded as if he could see my point of view but then said, "She got silly because she couldn't face the thought of me not pleasuring her anymore not because she didn't want to work at the club. I already had her do a couple of tricks for me and she passed with flying colours. Chloe is a very highly sexed girl and she would love the life. This is entirely my fault because I was a bit brutal dumping her. I had intended to break her in more gently over a couple more months but I've got a new prospect who needs all my attention. I don't care a damn about the money but I've spent over six months grooming Chloe and I need a return on that investment."

"I understand what you say but it doesn't change anything," I said in what I hoped was a reasonable voice, "As you say we have no money and I'm not going to either tell you where Chloe is or speak to her on your behalf."

The civilized faced disappeared from the man's face as he told me, "Then sometime soon two of my more unpleasant associates will intercept you, rough you up and break one of your legs. This could easily give you a permanent limp but it will not clear the debt. Look on it as more of a reminder because a time will come when your other leg ends up broken and so on until I get what I want. This is not a threat man, it's a promise, know what I'm saying."

"Would it change things if I was to work for you instead of my daughter?" Jen asked suddenly.

"What the hell are you saying?" I burst out hardly believing my ears.

My wife turned her face to me and hissed, "Don't say another word. We'll discuss this later." Her words alone would not have stopped my protest but she had a look in her eyes that I had only seen twice before during our marriage, a look that said she would not easily be deterred.

Now at the moment Jen made her astounding offer, I had been watching Jerome's face. His initial reaction was one of amusement but, after that little exchange, by the time I looked back in the black man's direction, his expression had changed to one of half interested appraisal.

My wife was dressed in flat heeled shoes and an old comfortable dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It was clothing for watching TV in private not for showing at her best and I was sure that Jerome would reject her out of hand. I was wrong.

"Your face certainly has potential so if you are serious get those buttons undone and let me see what else you have to offer," Jerome instructed.

My wife stood and unbuttoned the dress but then just let it hang slightly open. "Come on," the big man said impatiently, "If you want me to look at your body then either flaunt yourself or get rid of the fucking dress completely."

Jen shrugged the garment off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground but I could tell the acute embarrassment she was feeling. Her underwear was of the sexy variety and I was pleased about that if only for her pride but I cringed at the routine he then put her through, standing on tip toe with legs parted, turning round and touching her toes and finally face him leaning forward while pushing her breasts together with her arms. At the end he announced, "You do have a useable package but I'm not going to give this any further consideration unless you both agree so I'm going to take the liberty of using your facilities to give you chance to decide." With that he stood and headed upstairs.

The moment the black man left the room I snarled, "Have you gone out of your mind? How can you possibly consider something like that?"

In an instant my wife was crouched in front of gripping my hands tightly in hers. "Howard please be quiet and listen to me," she said fiercely. "I'm going to ask you one question and when you've answered it, tell me if you still want to object."

I nodded, wondering what question could possibly change my mind.

"Imagine that you are walking along the road with Chloe when suddenly there is a large runaway truck hurtling towards you. You've seen it but she hasn't. There's time to either push her clear or save yourself, so which option are you going to choose?"

I nodded, sadly admitting defeat. "I'd save Chloe; there really wouldn't be a choice.

"That is why I can happily prostitute myself to save our lovely daughter from that fate. And my sacrifice is a lot less final than yours would have been. I can put up with some unpleasant stuff for few months but then we can get our lives back on track, as a family. And it need not necessarily be too bad, Female bodies are designed for sex and women have been selling themselves for thousands of years, most of them voluntarily. It's only meaningless sex and as long as we keep our minds strong, it shouldn't really touch us, neither me nor you."

At that moment our tormenter re-entered the room. "So is it unanimous?" he enquired.

"Yes," I said, a word echoed by my wife with far more certainty.

"OK," he said looking at Jen. "If you can pass a couple of further tests I will let you work for me so we might as well do the first one now. I want you to come over here and undo my zip then take out my cock and suck me off."

Jen turned to me with a stricken look on her face and for a moment I hoped she was going to baulk at the task. She kept glancing up at the ceiling but when I didn't catch on, she said meaningfully, "Howard weren't you going upstairs to check your Emails?" I suddenly realised that she was desperate that I shouldn't see her debasing herself and as I had absolutely no desire to watch, I quickly left the room.

The brain is a strange thing. I arrived in the computer room trembling all over and trying to blank my mind to what I knew was happening downstairs yet five minutes later I was fighting the desire to creep back downstairs to peep round the door. Quarter of an hour later I still had need to resist when I heard the front door close.

I ran back downstairs so fast that I almost fell. Jen had slipped the dress back round her shoulders but had not bothered to refasten the buttons. Rather than looking degraded she looked pleased with herself. "He's got such a huge cock that I could hardly get it in my mouth but I managed. It's so thick my fingers couldn't touch round the shaft," she said, holding up her hand curved into the letter C to illustrate. I've passed the test. At the start he said I was technically good but I needed to keep looking up at him as if he was the only man in the world."

"The conceited bastard" I swore, putting all my loathing into those three words.

"Well, perhaps he is a bit entitled," she said quietly.

The remark hurt me but I didn't argue, instead asking, "What happens now?"

"I have to go to his club at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon. He's sending a car to collect me.

I gazed at my wife wondering at the fact that she looked so normal after what had just happened. It could have been easy to persuade myself that what she had just described was a total fabrication until, through the gap in her dress, I saw a huge glob of thick white cum clinging obscenely to the cup of her bra. This left me no alternative to accepting that a large quantity of the stuff must have finished up down her throat. It was a sobering thought that, in our almost twenty years together, my semen had only been in her mouth twice and both of those occasions it had been an accidental result of my lack of control.

Next morning, although I had overtime available, I could not face work and rang in claiming a tummy bug. That was a mistake for I would have been far better having something to keep my mind occupied. Jen was busy with her preparation and had little time for me so I just wandered round in a permanent state of tension, constantly glancing at the clock. She spent a long time bathing, even shaving her legs for the first time in more than a dozen years, and then devoted an inordinate amount of effort to her make up. When she finally appeared she was wearing her only really good dress, the one she always wore on our rare nights out. Anyone would think she was going on a very special date not auditioning to become a whore.

At exactly 2 p.m. a large limousine pulled up outside and a black man in chauffeur uniform, complete with hat, walked up to ring the bell. I opened the door to a man with an unusually squat but broad body and possibly the ugliest face I had ever seen. Jen walked down the hall looking sublime. Giving me a quick kiss she said, "Wish me luck," and then she was gone. I was left with an image of the leer on the chauffeur's lecherous face as he followed her towards the car.

Once they had driven away I was left with a feeling of calm which thankfully stayed with me for the duration of her absence. This may have simply been resignation but I think a large part was that I could hardly believe that it was true. The progression of events since the previous evening had been totally beyond my experience and the contrast between now and our life a week ago was to almost impossible to comprehend.

She returned just short of three hours later, somewhat earlier than I had expected. I thought she might possibly be a bit tired but Jen was bubbling with excitement as she told me that she had passed. With natural curiosity I asked what had happened.

"When we got to the club, Obi the chauffeur took me down several corridors to an average sized bedroom. One whole wall was a mirror and there was another large mirror directly over the king size bed," my wife told me setting the scene. "Jerome was standing by the bed, naked apart from a short Japanese style kimono. It came down to his mid thigh but even so I could see the end of his huge cock dangling underneath. He smiled but didn't speak and immediately started removing my clothes. I was pleased about that because I would have felt such a slut if he had made me undress myself."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sacrifice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds