• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 02

Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 02

123

Prologue

This is part 2 of a series. Like the first part, I have put this in Loving Wives as this seems most appropriate. If the story pans out as I expect it too, the remaining sections will go into my usual BDSM category as my husband begins to exert more and more control of our lives. For now, it's a Loving Wives story.......

======

After the initial dramatic night of my Christmas party when I'd cheated on Paul and then been dominated by him the very same night and the day after, I'd like to say that a valve in our relationship had been released and we immediately enjoyed a new and wonderfully fulfilling relationship. Things weren't quite as straightforward as that however.

After those two days, we both returned to work on the Monday and the routine of the past few years just seemed to solidify back around us again as we went back to our familiar routine.

In our typical fashion, we had ignored the many strange events of those two days as if they'd never happened. I wasn't sure if our marriage was OK, back to normal, or whether it was ruined and we were just delaying the inevitable divorce.

What had happened was that Paul had seen some of my secret desires literally laid bare and as I went to bed with him each night I was hoping to re-enact them in some way. As I lay in bed reading my book, I hoped each time for him to tear it out of my hand and reach out for the inner slut that I'd shown him I could be.

I wanted to see my husband take me, powerfully and masterfully, dominating me sexually as he wished. The next few nights however, normal service of the last few years was resumed, we barely said a word before the night light went out and we drifted off to our separate sleeps, resting ahead of another day of predictable executive stress.

The Friday before Christmas, I decided that I had to do something to change this. Paul was being distant and I wasn't sure whether this was because he was still deciding about our marriage and forming his opinions on my infidelity, or it was just business as usual and we had just slipped back into suburban monotony. I had decided to take the day off work, cook a nice meal, dress up nice and we could hopefully spend the evening chatting over some wine and then who knows.....

I had the meal cooked and I soaked in the bath for a good hour, I wanted to be relaxed and at my social best. I somehow felt that tonight I needed to remind Paul of the woman he fell in love with years ago, but also one who wanted to spice her marriage up and who wanted more of what she had got last week!

As I replayed the events of last weekend, as I soaked in the bath, I soon found my hands wandering over my body. My nipples were moist and hard as I grazed them with my fingers in the warm, soapy water. I recollected the stunning sight of Paul stripping urgently and his cock bouncing out of his pants in the desperate rush to get it inside me. My fingers slid between my legs and I arched my back in tingling pleasure as I rubbed my clit remembering the feeling of Paul's hard cock sliding between my lips as he relaxed on the bed having taken control of me.

I started fantasising about what could happen tonight if I was able to seduce Paul into it again. With that thought however, I snapped myself out of my erotic thoughts and gathered myself. I wouldn't masturbate, I wanted myself to be on a sexual edge, I wanted to show Paul that I needed him and wanted him, desperately.

With that, I slipped out of the bath, got myself dry and began a lengthy beauty routine. I took time and care with everything, legs waxed, 'pits and bits' shaved (landing strip sorted!), nails painted, alluring make up, whore-red lippy and I put my hair up just as Paul liked it, a dab of expensive perfume each side of my neck.

Thinking of what Paul had asked of me last week, I had bought some new stockings for him. I chose some lacy black knickers and a matching black bra which was all for show, my nipples clearly visible through the dainty fabric. I looked at myself in the mirror as I pulled the stockings slowly over my legs as I propped each foot in turn onto the bed.

The stockings were an expensive pair; soft, silky material and just the feeling of putting them on, feeling them glide over my flesh and adjusting the seam at the back to straighten them, gave me a rush of excitement. I knew Paul would love seeing me in them. The final touch was a little black dress that I'd specially selected for the occasion. Nothing too elaborate just a classy look that I knew Paul liked, the dress was just above the knee length, only a little revealing in the cleavage department and quite demure and elegant, I wanted him to see me and somehow think 'classy lady and my slut' all in one look!

I certainly felt the part, feminine and as elegant as I could be, determined to snare my man! As my personal preparation was complete, I looked at myself in the full length mirror in the hall again and smiled; he's not going to be able to resist you girl, I thought.

I wasn't finished yet though. For the evening to go how I wanted, I needed Paul to be relaxed, chilled and amenable. I ran him a bath and got his change of clothes ready. The plan was get him home, let him chill in the bath, have dinner ready as soon as he was done and then move onto wine and seduction. The plan worked and then some....

Paul got home about 5.30. As I heard the key in the door, I jumped up to greet him in the hall. I just had time to notice the familiar look of tired, world-weariness that we both usually wore after a long day at work but this look disappeared off his face as soon as he clapped his eyes on his now glamorous wife waiting to greet him. His wide-eyed expression seemed to say, "Wow!" and I knew my efforts had already achieved the desired effect.

"I didn't know you were going out?" Paul said eyeing me up slowly, puzzled. I smiled as I saw his eyes lingering on my boobs and legs. So far,so good I thought.

"I'm not going out. We're going to have a nice evening in! I've run you a bath and dinner will be ready in 45 minutes!" I said, taking his work bag and coat and ushering him in, kissing him lightly but a little lingeringly on the lips. He seemed only too happy to go along with this and for the next half hour or so I heard the sounds of him bathe and change upstairs as I prepared dinner feeling every inch the domestic Goddess!

The meal went very well, I had gone to a lot of trouble. A three course meal with some expensive wine but I'll spare you the details, it's not what you're reading this for I suspect!

"I forget sometimes how fit a bird you are!" Paul said after the meal, with us siting opposite each other in the lounge. He had a smirk on his face as he sipped his wine keenly. He looked very relaxed and chilled just as I had wanted him.

"Gee thanks, I forget sometimes that your such a charmer!" I quipped, rolling my eyes in mock indignation.

"I feel as though I'm being seduced...' He said, looking at me pointedly.

"That's because you are" I retorted quickly and confidently, "I'm doing my level best to get in your pants!" I said, trying my best 'come to bed eyes' and seductive pout to which he smiled back softly at me.

"Are they stockings your wearing," he said, his gaze lowering onto my legs as I had them crossed underneath me. I looked down slowly to my legs. As my dress was short, he could almost see the black top of my stockings from his vantage point.

Instead of answering verbally I decided this was the moment to attack. I smiled at him in what I hoped was a seductive grin and slowly but deliberately pulled the hem of my dress over my legs and towards my hips, keeping my eyes on his to judge his reactions as I did my reveal.

"They're hold-ups, they're new, do you like them?" I said. I already knew the answer, I saw him take a deep intake of breath and his eyes widen in lust and arousal. I opened my legs further to allow him a view of my lace knickers between my legs, all the time trying to retain eye contact with him to indicate what I wanted. I think he now knew exactly what I wanted and we both knew already by then, I was going to get it.

I gave him a good show as I lifted each leg up in turn and stroked each one with my hand, my hands slowly stroking down my knee and around to my calves and the black seam of the stockings. His eyes were greedily taking in the erotic show I was giving him as I felt like some sort of soft porn model, on display for him.

"So, do you like?" I said, smiling and delighting in Paul's obvious interest and arousal and basking in the erotically charged atmosphere I had seemingly created.

He sat cross legged staring intently at me, a glass of wine in his right hand, his left hand stroking his chin absent-mindedly.

"I do like but..." he said hesitantly.

"But what..." I said, unsure what the problem was, hoping I hadn't misread the signals and he wasn't about to spurn my advances, worried that he was about to say our marriage was over or bring up my indiscretion of last week.

"But you should take the dress and those knickers off immediately," he said, "Sluts don't wear knickers in my presence, I thought we established that last week," he said, looking expectantly and perhaps a little smugly at me.

My heart leapt and my pulse raced. My hope for the evening, and perhaps our marriage had seemingly come to pass. Not only that, this was the first acknowledgment from him since last week as to what had happened and he clearly thought that last week had shown us both the way forward for our sex life.

The way he had brashly called me a slut was probably a slight gamble on his part but he could see I was up for it and I was very interested in exploring where this could go. At the very least, he was clearly happy with me and didn't see what I did last week as the beginning of the end for us.

"Really?" I said nervously and somewhat expectantly. I didn't quite know why I said that, I think I wanted confirmation that we really were going to do the Dom/slut thing all over again. I said it in a hopeful way as if to say I really want to but was he sure it's what he wanted too?

The answer he gave left me in no doubt, and started the best and happiest period of our marriage which we still enjoy to this day.

Still sitting in his chair but already seeming more in control of his world, he said, "Yes I'm sure and you call me Sir when you address me. Now take that dress off, take your bra and knickers off and come sit next to me. I want to inspect this body that I'm going to be using from this point on!" He sat back as he said this and glared at me to study my reaction.

It was probably completely out of place, but I turned to him, beamed a broad smile at him and with a mock soldier-style salute, said, "Yes, Sir!" I wasted no time and used little finesse. I stood up, unhooked my dress and practically threw it over the chair. Practically while it was still in the air, I repeated the process with my bra, before wiggling my hips and sliding my dainty knickers down my legs and kicking them across the floor. It was amazing how quickly a slut could strip!

I walked boldly and confidently towards him and stood there right in front of him, my now throbbing and exposed pussy only inches from his face, my nipples hardening in excitement as I was fully on show for him as he had commanded. Paul did nothing for a minute or two, he just took in the sight before him and sipped his wine as if watching a TV programme.

I saw his gaze start at my feet (I still had my black heels on), wander up my stocking-clad legs and hover over my pussy before he moved his gaze up to my full 36c breasts and occasionally to my face and my eyes, where he locked his gaze onto mine, seeming to enjoy the fact that I was naked solely because he had requested I be so and that I was so obviously keen to be totally obedient and compliant.

Just this act was so thrilling to me. Women often read more into these things than men but his lingering inspection of my body seemed to confirm his calm ownership of it to me. Almost like he was inspecting his latest toy, knowing he could play with it whenever he wanted. I was rapidly becoming impatient for an order; make me suck your cock I thought, I want it in my mouth, this minute, please!

Paul however, had much more patience than I. He looked at me again, and said:

"More wine slut, get me more wine. When you've done that, sit there (indicating the seat just opposite him) and spread your legs wide for me. Do not speak."

I looked at him wide-eyed and amazed, he was speaking with calm authority as if understanding completely my desire. Although I practically snatched the glass from his hand as I turned towards the kitchen, I wasn't sure if my legs, now turned to jelly, and my head, now turned to mulch, would allow me to complete the task satisfactorily.

I did manage to walk to the kitchen and retrieved the wine from the fridge. I had sat Paul's glass down on the work top and pulled another glass from the cupboard for me. I poured Paul's and was about to pour my own but I stopped....HE DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD HAVE ONE...I thought to myself. I sniggered at myself for this thought; he's your husband, this is a game, a very sexy one yes but a game nonetheless, of course he won't mind if you help yourself to your own wine! I continued this internal debate but almost to my own surprise, eventually decided that no, Paul has not indicated that I can have wine, so I won't.

The thought of my servile obedience made my head swim in lust even more as I returned to the lounge to continue my submission, struggling to walk as my pussy throbbed between the swish of my stocking clad legs as I became accustomed to the new rules of our marriage that seemed to be forming there and then.

I also remembered the silence instruction, and handed Paul his wine without a sound before sitting on the armchair in front of him. Looking him square in the eyes, I parted my legs immediately, watching his eyes intently as he lowered his gaze to take a full view of the hotness between my legs.

"Put your left leg over the arm of the chair and hold your cunt open for me," he said, in a calm, authoritative voice that I had never really heard from him before.

I did so immediately, wondering as I did whether that really was fluid leaking out of my slit or if it had just felt like it was. I looked at Paul again and my head was giddy in lust as I slid my fingers down between my legs and teased my pussy lips open for him. No, not pussy lips, cunt lips, I must use 'slut speak'. I had hardly ever heard Paul saying that dirty word. Things were changing second by second and I was becoming increasingly excited by how.

"Play with your clit for a few minutes but don't come. I'll be back in a minute," he said, smirking as he left me there, legs akimbo, pussy wide open and on display. I had no problem obeying the first command, but I knew if he wasn't back soon I'd have trouble obeying the second. I'd never been so turned on so quickly.

As I started to stretch my fingers over my engorged clitoris, feeling my juices starting to run down between my legs, I wondered where Paul was and what he was doing. My guess was he was freshening up and he was going to come back naked....naked and hard and ready to give this slut what she so obviously wanted.

I was wrong, Paul came back still fully dressed. He motioned to me to carry on with my clit action. As I did I gasped in surprise as Paul knelt between my legs and from behind his back, pulled out my biggest twelve inch dildo. My eyes were wide in surprise, Paul didn't even know about my sex toys as far as I knew. I kept them in my own bedside cabinet hidden underneath my smalls and random junk. I guess he had known about them all along and in the previous rules of our marriage were listed under 'things we don't discuss.' I guess I could match him - I knew about his porn movies and his magazines that he thought he had hidden from me! I guess both were a sign that we each looked for sex elsewhere over the last few years rather than to each other.

"Your instructions my little slut," he said, waving the big black dildo in the air somewhat ominously, "You're going to hold that slutty cunt of yours open and I'm going to slam as much of this plastic monster inside you as I can manage. Once I've done that, you're going to fuck yourself with it while I slide my very real cock inside your mouth. You're not allowed to come until I've filled that mouth of yours with spunk and you've swallowed the lot and then cleaned me up. That OK with you?"

I couldn't answer, I could hardly breathe I was so far gone in lust and erotic fever at this unexpected change of pace. I just nodded my compliance as Paul took effortless control of me.

At that moment in time all that mattered was feeling that rod of cock flesh sliding in my mouth. I loved Paul so much at that moment for treating me like this, it was everything I wanted him to do and I was now desperate to play my full part and accept his dick submissively into my mouth. Please use me, husband, I thought, I've shown you what I like and what I want, take what I am giving you freely, the use of my body for your pleasure, use of my mouth right now for your cock. Take mastery of me and allow me to submit to you. I want you to dominate me and use me for your pleasure.

Paul enhanced my feelings of submission by pushing my other leg over the other arm of the chair. I was now completely open for him, or more accurately, for the huge plastic cock. He looked intently at my soaked pussy and helped himself to it. He looked me deep in the eye before running his index finger along the length of my slit a few times.

He seemed amused as I thrust my hips towards his fingers to try and get it inside me. He then pressed two joined together fingers knuckle deep inside me, smiling again as he felt how ridiculously wet I was. He then stroked them in and out a few times. Satisfied thus far with his game, he then leant over and pressed his fingers into my mouth which I sucked wholeheartedly and eagerly, tasting the wetness of my pussy on his fingers:

"Mmm, you filthy slut, are you ready to suck my dick like that...you'd better be...." he said.

"Yes...please, I want to suck it,...please...." was about all I could manage to say, even those words difficult as I felt I had hardly any breath in my body to speak.

As these delicious thoughts and sensations washed over me and almost made me sick with excitement, Paul prodded the dildo towards my pussy entrance. I showed my keen compliance by opening my hole up for him. He completed the job by firmly pressing the first inch or two inside me. Almost like a relay baton, he let go as it started to penetrate me and I grabbed it as I arched my back enjoying the feeling of my pussy being split open by the thick dildo.

I adjusted the angle of penetration slightly and continued to press it home, inch by inch starting to wreak havoc with my cunt. Paul watched fascinated as I could barely breathe in ecstasy as what felt like a mile of plastic cock invaded me. He watched it all slide in before he stood rigidly up over me, obviously content I was well and truly stuffed and that part one of his orders had been met.

I began to slide the dildo in and out of my cunt. Despite its thick and lengthy size, I had little trouble taking it as I felt the plastic in my hands soak with my juices. As I did this my eyes were inflamed as I watched Paul at his domineering best.

He stood over me, almost tore his pants off, unzipping rapidly before slamming his boxers onto the floor to reveal that gorgeous dick of his which I was now required to service. It was already rock hard and horizontal, the engorged head and shaft demanding attention. Paul gripped it and moved in close to me. I looked up at him just in time as he looked down in lust before sliding his left hand through my hair and feeding his thick pole into my mouth, gripping the shaft at first but letting go as my mouth accommodated him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds