• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bird of Prey Ch. 10

Bird of Prey Ch. 10

Gordon was walked home in full ceremony; the superbly dominant Maria zigzagging across streets and taking the longest route possible home from the park. Gordon was close to coming in the elasticated suit as he watched the delectable ass of the Eastern woman ripple and bulge in the tight cat suit as she strutted before him; leash in the one hand, cane in the other. Gordon received the final sneers from passing women as they neared Elaine's house once more; he had been humiliated in an extreme and subliminal way, and he was now almost disappointed that his exhibition was over. The extreme of the exposure in the suit, was tempered by the sublime pleasure that was had by the other dog walkers, treated to a taste of domination, this had been a thrill for them and had had Gordon close to shooting his mess as he was dominated in no uncertain terms by women who were otherwise very ordinary; Gordon's cock was close to bursting as he reasoned that this confirmed that ALL women were dominant.

Gordon was taken up to the wardrobe room, stripped and summarily thrashed to tears by the spitefully aroused Maria; he had messed the inside of the suit with pre-cum, was made to lick it clean and then treated to a very vigorous ass-striping. The snivelling wretch was then made to help the smiling dominatrix from her cat suit and made to lick her sweaty asshole while she masturbated on thinking of the day's glorious humiliations. After she had kicked her feet skyward and basked in a fulfilling orgasm, she taunted and toyed with Gordon as he continued to indulge her asshole as her cunt juices dribbled down. Humiliated, defeated, and in complete submission to her, he earned himself another caning as the teasing woman used her cane expertly; his squirming on the bed allowing him to shoot his mess in her honour, as he too recalled the delicious humiliation of the dog suit as he lovingly licked the asshole of the woman who had been supreme in his exposure.

Across town, the woman with the brown tights and sensible shoes tied her leash to one of the bed legs, and lay on the bed as her husband snored in his armchair downstairs. She peeled the tights down and pulled her sticky panties clear of her fully aroused and dripping mature cunt; the scent of which flooded the room, she had not been this excited in years. She pulled the leash tight with one hand and thought of her discipline and humiliation of Gordon as she nursed her hot and juicy cunt with the other; her whole body tingled down to her toes in the sensible shoes as she indulged in a glorious masturbation session. The spark of dominance had been awoken in her; she moaned in utter ecstasy as her hand went white with the tension of the leather leash; she would wear black tights, or maybe stockings next time, and she would buy new shoes which she would hide from her staid husband; she had noticed that some of the other ladies had spiced their appearance for the walk in the park. She raised her mature legs high and moaned again as she thought of the cane striking those deliciously exposed balls. If only there was a way the Eastern girl would let her borrow the dog for a while whilst her husband was at Maiden Downs golf club?

Elaine was ecstatic when she returned from the meeting; Gloria Trent had been most helpful with her graphic descriptions of the magazines Fox-Janner indulged in, and Angela had posted her on people he was seen with frequently at the golfing store. Gordon was led into the main lounge by Elaine and made to kneel on a padded mat set centrally before a huge black leather sofa; his sore ass was glad to see the back of Maria, but he felt strangely uncomfortable as Elaine stripped naked and sank into the soft leather, holding a pad and pen. Gordon swallowed hard and his previously well-satisfied cock began to bulge again as he studied the sumptuous curves of the dominant redhead, her full breasts and ample ass and thighs so delectable. She smiled wickedly at him as she lifted a leg, allowing him a glimpse of her sweet pussy with its small flash of red hair.

"I so love the feel of leather on my body, and I find I can think a lot clearer when I'm naked; Angela tells me you prefer the feel of rubber though, I think she intends to make good use of you, which is what I intend this evening. You're going to tell me all you know about each of the board members; their known habits, relationships and fetishes, if you're aware of them. I already have Clyde Wilson on the hook, and he will open up when I have him at the Equestrian Centre; I already have a little photographic mission for him in mind, involving Fox-Janner... talking of whom, let's start at the top. His housekeeper found some very interesting magazines at his house; did you ever see him associate with any young and very pretty girls, about half his age?" Gordon was a little puzzled at first; he had not been the most observant of people, and was always wrapped up in the business he had now been gratefully relieved of, though something did strike his memory where Fox-Janner was concerned.

"Something that I found a little strange once was him arriving at the store with a very feminine young thing who he said was his niece, Sandy. He knew I was not the social type, not taking much notice of things, and I have to admit, I did not take much notice, other than that she was brunette. Funny thing is, he turned up at the store a few months on, with a sweet redhead and knowing that I don't take much notice, announced that this was his niece, Sandy. I just thought he had made a mistake with the names."

Elaine gave him a knowing smile; 'sweet effeminate girls', a picture of Fox-Janner was being formed which fitted in nicely with other information she had of him, some of which outraged her, some of which amused her. He had been a tyrant where Gloria Trent was concerned; squeezing her more and more as a source of cheap labour following her husband's passing; she had had a daughter who had now left town following an incident with Fox-Janner; Elaine was determined that he should lose his balls on the strength of this alone, but nubile girls were not his only fetish.

As the evening went on Gordon gave up all he knew on the other board members; Elaine was delighted with his information, at least half of the board would be no problem whatsoever. They would be replaced by female business associates within weeks, rather than months. She lifted her feet to the sofa and spread her legs.

"Someone is coming to pick you up in fifteen minutes time; you may lick my pussy now." Gordon's cock stiffened at the thought of licking the divinely dominant woman's pussy but was bewildered at who would be picking him up. Elaine giggled as he moved closer to her and sniffed at her womanly aroma, she stroked his hair as though he were a pet cat, she had no need to be stern with him anymore, and he was in complete submission. His look of bewilderment gave her needy pussy a sweet thrill.

"Don't worry, you're not being disposed of; I think you'll be glad to escape Maria for a while, though you'll be a good doggy for her again; I hear you are very popular with the local women, that alone is reason enough to make good use of you. You'll commence licking my pussy now; I'll have satisfaction before you're taken." Gordon's cock was rigid as he gratefully licked and lapped at Elaine's excited and sticky cunt; interrogating males naked and finding out intimacies that way was immensely arousing to her. Having milked them of information, their wagging tongues were put to further use. Gordon was now no stranger to the glorious slit with the red blaze and delved lovingly at the warmth and gorgeous taste of the mature and controlling woman; he nuzzled deep as she lifted her legs and obediently teased her clitoris to allow her a lush orgasm; this was the only control he could ever hope to have over this woman who now owned him.

She smiled and stroked his hair as she recovered. His cock pulsed with anticipation and dribbled lubricant as she lifted his face by the chin.

"I would normally now allow you to masturbate at my feet; you have certainly earned that pleasure today, but someone else will have the pleasure of your humiliation tonight." No sooner had she covered her deliciously curvaceous body with a full length chiffon shawl than there was a knock at the door and the smiling Maria appeared, followed by two others. Gordon's aching cock was rigid as Angela smiled down wickedly at him. She was accompanied by Gloria; both women wore full length rubber raincoats which squeaked erotically as the women moved in them. Elaine was delighted with Gloria's transformation and the three women smiled down on the kneeling submissive male; he was pleased to see Angela, and Gloria's transformation was indeed amazing; he could not believe this was the meek housekeeper who cleaned at the golf club. Elaine picked a collar and leash from behind the sofa and fastened it about Gordon's neck, and then turned to Gloria.

"Oh do let us all see what you look like underneath!" Gloria looked down at Gordon; she was still a little shocked at seeing an aroused and naked, obviously submissive male in the flesh, but was pleased to display before him. She undid her coat to reveal a tight black latex cat suit; like Angela, her mature bulges were emphasised exquisitely and Gordon's cock stiffened as he noted her camel-toe bulge with excitement. Elaine tugged at Gordon's leash to gain his attention as Angela too removed her coat to allow him a view of a very similar picture; two very moist and needy cunts were expressed vividly in the second skin of the latex.

"Gloria has discovered herself on becoming a liberated woman; the relief of freedom from a lifetime's chauvinism and toil has made her a new women. After a few discussions with Angela and I, she has revealed her true self; she's keen to dominate and loves the feel of latex. You Gordon, will have the pleasure of being the first male she dominates, which will of course be under the guidance of your new owner -- Mistress Angela. We all intend to attend when Fox-Janner is processed, as he inevitably will be. Gloria will continue to housekeep for that bastard for the time being, so as he does not suspect what's going to happen to him, and will do a little extra spying instead of housework. We intend to make him pay dearly for the error of his ways." Gloria lost any sense of nervousness she may have had as she was handed the leash, and squeaking exquisitely, Gordon was led away to Angela's house where he would be dominated by both his new mistress and Gloria for the first time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bird of Prey Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 424 milliseconds