• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Some New Ideas

Some New Ideas

12

After a day of working in the yard Chris and Christy were hungry. Chris fired up the grill and tossed a couple of steaks and potatoes on. Christy went about cleaning up the deck so they could eat outside tonight. As she swept up, Chris admired his wife's curvy figure. Flipping the steaks he glanced over at her, bent at the waist, picking up some stray leaves, her round ass filling out the jean shorts nicely.

Christy was 5'4", 140 pounds and had lost a bit of weight in the last few months, with the lost weight her body was curvier, and her hips were nice and round, and tapered to her waist. Her firm ass and tight legs looked great as she was bent over picking up some leaves. When she stood up, turned around, and headed to the garbage can in the corner of the deck she saw Chris staring at her with a look of lust in his eyes.

"What are you looking at? You dirty old man." Christy said as she smiled at him. Her smile made the soft features of her face glow under the long dark brown hair that fell to her shoulders.

"I'm looking at my beautiful wife, and undressing you with my eyes." He replied with a mischievous grin.

"I see. Well, you'll have to wait till later to do it for real." She said, walking over and raising her head to kiss him on the lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she did so. Her hands trailed along his neck and down his 6'4" lean frame and patted the bulge in his jeans, teasing him. "Right now I'm hungry, for food, and I need a shower. Then we'll see about getting me undressed." She broke away from him, turned, and headed to the back door to go in and wash up a bit and bring some plates out for dinner.

Chris moaned when her hands reached his groin and gently patted his raging hard on. "Ohhh baby, you keep that up and I'll take you inside and have you for dinner, you tease." He growled at her as she opened the door and headed inside.

"Promises, promises." She shot back.

Finishing up dinner Chris loaded the steaks, potatoes, and grilled vegetables on a plate and brought them to the picnic table. Christy was just coming out of the house with some plates, silverware and drinks when he set the food down on the table. She had cleaned up a bit but as she drew closer Chris could smell the sweet musky scent of her that she always gets when she works up a good sweat, working in the yard or working out, driving him wild. Walking up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, buried his head in her neck and inhaled "Mmmm, you smell good baby." He gasped. "I love how you smell when you are all sweaty. It turns me on immensely." To prove his point he ground his hips into hers, pressing his hard cock into her from behind.

Christy could feel his hardness through his jeans and the shorts she was wearing and groaned, "Ohh I see." Pushing back against him she said, "Feels like something else likes the way I smell too."

"Mmhmmm, he does, and he wants to get at you something awful."

"Well let's get him fueled up so he has enough energy after working in the yard today." She pushed him away with a bump of her hips and sat down at the table. Chris walked tot eh other side of the table and sat too.

They enjoyed dinner on the deck and made small talk while enjoying the beautiful weather while watching the sun start to dip low in the sky. After a little while Chris got up and started to clear the table. "What say we get things inside, clean up, and head into bed for a little dessert?" He said with a mischievous grin."

"I think we might be able to do that." Christy trilled as she got up from the table, grabbed some empty plates and sauntered inside ahead of Chris, wiggling her ass all the way. He followed her, eying her ass all the way into the house.

Dumping the dishes into the sink he said, "These can wait until tomorrow." and headed upstairs. When he got to the top of the stairs the shower was running in his wife's bathroom. She must be in there taking a shower already he thought. Turning to head into the bedroom he started taking off his shirt to hop under his shower and get clean. When he had his shirt off and entered the room his wife was standing there naked heading the opposite direction.

"Ohh I like what I see." He leered at her naked body, looking up and down, stopping to admire her creamy thighs and hairy bush that hid her pussy. Eyes moving upward he took in her small 38b breasts that jutted out from her chest, nipples hard in the cool air.

"Well you'll have to wait a few minutes. I haven't even taken a shower yet." She shot back, trying to avoid his outstretched arms as he moved in to grab her. His arms were long and he was able to grab her and pull her to him. Pressing her chest against his, feeling her warm breasts press against his hairy chest, she sighed and hugged him, the feel of his skin on hers welcoming. "You are one horny man."

"You're the one that gets me that way." He replied. "Now go take your shower so we can get all dirty in bed." He playfully swatted her as ass she broke their embrace and headed out the door to the bathroom.

Not wanting to waste any time Chris shed the rest of his clothes and hopped into his shower. After washing off he shaved his face and touched up his bare groin, something that he had kept up after some minor surgery a few years ago and found out that both of them liked it this way. Checking his handiwork he turned of the shower, toweled off and headed to the bed. The shower in the other room was still running so he had time to slip into bed and grab a couple of Penthouse Variations magazines.

Before they got married Chris had quite a stash of Penthouse Variations. After the two of them started sleeping together Chris asked her if she would like to read some stories in bed. Christy didn't know what he was talking about so he grabbed one of the copies under his bed and showed her. They read a few stories that night and Christy admitted afterward they really turned her on and got her wet. To prove her point she took his hand in hers and placed it on her sopping wet pussy. That night they had some wild sex in his apartment and it's been the same since. The collection of magazines has grown and stories are dog eared so they can find ones to read easily. When they hop into bed, more often than not, they read a few stories to get her dripping wet, and to get some new ideas of things to try.

As he was flipping through a couple of issues looking for some tagged stories he came across a couple about bondage, specifically women tying up men. In the past Chris had tied up Christy, thanks to reading some stories about it and asking Christy if she wanted to try, but she had never tied him up. "We'll read a couple of these tonight." He thought, 'Maybe it will give Christy some ideas." He had been tied up before and made to pleasure a previous girlfriend a couple of times and loved it. The thought of Christy doing it to him turned him on immensely. He was finishing picking few stories when Christy came into the bedroom. Looking up he saw her wander in with drops of water dripping form her mostly dry hair to run over her chest and down her smooth belly and stopping at her trimmed pussy.

Licking his lips he looked up at her, "Very nice, I love it when you trim your bush for me." She walked into the room and grinned.

"I see you've been busy picking out some stories for us to read." I hope you've got some good ones." She cooed, sliding into bed next to him, pressing her warm flesh into his.

"Don't I always?" He grinned back. Sitting and spreading his legs he invited her to sit between them so they could read. It was more comfortable this way and he could easily reach down and play with her breasts and tease her with a free hand if he wanted to.

Christy crawled over his taught runners legs and settled in between his legs. Before leaning back all the way she reached around and gave his freshly shaved cock a squeeze and moved it out of the way so she wouldn't squash it. "I wouldn't want to damage that. It would spoil our fun." She breathed. Chris moaned in response to her touch. She leaned back against his chest, resting her head against him, and he wrapped his arms around her. She loved that. It made her feel safe, warm, and loved with his arms holding her tight to his warm body.

He opened the first issue to a dog eared page and she read the title "Ahh, Ginny,Her Enthusiasm For Felatio Was Something Else" 'Mmm I love reading stories about oral sex' she thought to herself. They read in silence like they always do, the only sound their breathing and the rustling of paper when Chris turned a page. As they read Christy was getting turned on. The story was about a girl who would suck her boyfriend but had never let him go down on her, even though he wanted to. She loved sucking Chris until he exploded in her mouth or all over her tits, and couldn't imagine a woman who didn't want her pussy eaten. Chris could never get enough of hers, he wanted to dive between her legs all the time, and she was happy to oblige. As they kept reading she could feel Chris' cock twitch and pulse against the small of her back and he shifted and squirmed a bit as they read. The story finally ended with her letting the boyfriend eating her pussy and driving her wild, realizing what she had been missing.

"Is that what you want to do to me tonight?" She cooed as Chris squirmed behind her.

"You know it is." He shot back. "I can't get enough of the taste of your pussy." He said as his free hand trailed from her breast to her freshly trimmed bush. His arm wasn't long enough to reach to feel her pussy but he could smell her musky scent as the sheet shifted with his moving hand. "Mmmm, it smells like you're getting all wet. Does someone want her pussy licked and her mouth stuffed with cock?"

"Mmmm, maybe." She breathed with a mischievous grin.

"Well, I have a couple of other stories we should read first." He replied. "They should get you even hotter." With that, he pulled out two more issues, dropped one, and flipped open the other to the marked page. "Business man is lion in the courtroom but a pussy cat in the bedroom" read the title. Christy wondered what this story was about and started reading.

As they read she discovered it was about bondage, but not the type she thought. She liked stories of women being tied up and teased. It turned her on, especially when Chris followed through and did it to her. She always came explosively from his ministrations, denial, and forcefulness when she was tied to the bed. But she had never done the same to him. As they read she squirmed on top of Chris. she could tell that he liked the story too as his cock was twitching when they got to the part about the guy being tied up and teased with lingerie that the woman was wearing.

When they finished reading the story Chris put the book down and began to massage both of Christy's breasts, kneading her soft supple flesh in his hands and gently pinching her nipples, making her moan.

"Mmmmmm, Ohhhh." She moaned.

"You like that baby?" Wordlessly she nodded her head. "So do you want to read another story or was that enough for you?"

Without saying a word she sat up a bit, rolled over and kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. 'I guess that's a no on the story.' he thought. Chris responded by pulling her close to him and entangling his tongue with hers. As they kissed they slid lower into the bed until Chris was on his back and Christy was on top of him, grinding her hips into his as their hands explored each other's body and their mouths explored the others.

Chris kissed her full lips, licking and nibbling them, before working his way down her jaw and to her neck. Chris knew she liked having her neck kissed, it drove her wild. Slowly he traced from one side to the other, kissing every inch eh could as she responded by grinding her sopping wet posit into his rock hard cock. He responded in kind by grabbing her hips and thrusting up at her with his, sliding his cock back and forth in the wet folds of her slit, not entering her but just rubbing, teasing her clit in the process.

Christy moaned with pleasure. She loved the feel of his cock sawing between the folds of her pussy before he would impale her on his thick 6" cock. It felt so good to grind her hips against him and feel his hardness, but she had other plans tonight. After reading those stories she was hot and wet, and wanted to try tying him up tonight. Pushing away from him she sat up, straddling him. He looked up at her, with a look she knew well. He thought she was going to grab his cock and guide it to her pussy; well he was in for a surprise tonight.

She grabbed his cock and stroked it. "You want something?" She cooed.

"Mmhmm, you know I do." He said, thrusting his hips upward.

Leaning over Christy released his cock and grabbed for the webbing straps that they had tied to the bed and left there for just such occasions. Without saying another word she grabbed one of Chris' wrists and tied it securely to the head board.

Chris looked up at her with a grin on his face. "I take it you liked the stories I picked out then?" He spread out his other arm and Christy tied it in place and then sat back to admire her work.

"Yes I did." And without another word she got up from the bed and walked out of the room, leaving Chris tied to the bed with his cock sticking up in the air. After a couple of minutes he began to wonder what she was doing. He heard her go into the bathroom, heard some rustling and a drawer open and shut.

When she returned she was wearing a satin floral print nightie with spaghetti straps and lace trim around the top. It was cut low enough that he could see her cleavage but long enough that it covered her delectable pussy. He squirmed at the sight of her.

"Very nice. I've never seen that outfit before."

"I've had it for a little while. I was just waiting for the right time to wear it." She walked to the bed, crawled onto it and caressed Chris' throbbing cock. He thrust up into her hand and she pulled away. A low whimper escaped his lips.

"Ah ah. I get to do with you what I want tonight." With that said she straddled his hips and lowered her pussy to just above his cock, now lying back at an angle pointing to his stomach. She slowly thrust her hips back and forth, ever so gently brushing his cock with her wet lips and bush, eliciting a low moan form both of them. He thrust up at her and she raised her hips, "Not yet baby, I get to please myself first."

Chris watched as his wife sat up and leaned back on her haunches and arched her back, still straddling him. Slowly she moved her hips in circles, pulling up the nightie to flash him a view of her wet pussy. He watched silently as she trailed a finger down her body to her waiting pussy. Once there she slowly slid one finger, then two, into her ready hole. He moaned at the sight. He always loved to watch her play with herself and the added dimension of restraint made it all the more erotic. His cock twitched and pulsed as he ground his hips, wishing he could take her in his arms and burry his cock where her fingers were. "Ohh baby, you are so hot. You know I love it when you finger yourself in front of me. Even better when I can hear how wet you are when you do it." That elicited a silent response, but one Chris could see. She started to slide her fingers in deeper and faster, making squishing noises as her fingers flew in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh baby, it feels soo good. I'll bet you'd like a taste of this wouldn't you?"

'Yes please." He responded.

"Very good, you said the right word." Without moving from her spot she pulled her fingers from her slit and held them under his nose. He sniffed her intoxicating aroma before sticking out his tongue and licking her fingers hungrily, cleaning them of her musky essence. "Did you like that?" He nodded in response. She dipped a finger back into her wetness, brought it back up to his nose and wiped it off there. "There, that will give you something to keep you aroused. I know how much you like the smell of me. If you're a good boy I'll let you lick me, but I will say when."

"Ohhhhh. You are such a tease." He moaned.

"And you wouldn't have it any other way." She replied as she scooted up his body so her pussy was now rubbing his cock, making him moan. She settled in, grinding her hips back and forth, wrapping his shaft in the wet folds of her pussy, making both of them moan in pleasure. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips then worked her way down his neck and to his chest.

Chris strained at his bonds and bucked his hips, hoping to slip into her pussy, but she would have none of it. Every time he did she would raise up a bit to keep him from entering her. It drove him wild. He had no idea what she had planned but so far it was driving him wild. He closed his eyes and surrendered to her ministrations. The next thing he felt was her tongue on his nipples. They were always sensitive and eh liked having them played with. He wiggled his hips under her now in response. They hardened at the touch of her tongue. Next he felt her lips clamp down over one of theme and her teeth close around it. She then pulled up, taking the nipple with it. His hips bucked upward with the sudden rush of pain and pleasure.

"Oh God baby!" Chris gasped. "Oh God, that feels incredible!" Her hand went to the other nipple and began pinching it between her fingers while her teeth were working the other one. She was driving him closer to orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh, ugghhh." He grunted. "You keep that up and I'm going to explode." He hissed.

Christy stopped what she was doing and sat up, wagging her finger. "Well we wouldn't want that would we? I haven't even gotten to stuff my pussy with your cock yet." With that she shimmied back on his thighs and began to tease him in another way. She wasn't about to let him cum yet, at least not unless it's in her pussy. Taking the edge of her nightie in one hand she dragged it over his stiff cock, drawing gasps from him.

"Do you like the feel of that?" She asked, looking up at him. Knowing full well the answer.

"Uh huh." He gasped. "It feels soo good." He loved the feel of her lingerie and hose on his body. Lingerie had always turned him on. Christy didn't know it but he loved to wear panties and had even slipped into a nightie or two before. The feel of the satin and lace on his skin drove him wild. A previous girlfriend had indulged in his little predilection, but he had never broached the subject with Christy. Her hand had now wrapped the nightie fully around his cock and she was stroking up and down, the satin rubbing his head and teasing his perineum, making him buck and gyrate under her.

"Somebody really likes the way that feels doesn't he?" She was amazed at how he was getting into fucking her nightie-clad hand with his cock. She had no idea that it turned him on so much. She alternated slow loose strokes with tight fast ones, driving him up a wall, judging by his response. After a few minutes of this though she wanted to taste him, and tease him.

Getting up she hopped off his hips. Chris wondered what she was up to and looked up at her with longing in his eyes. "Uhhhh, you stopped. It felt so good." Without saying a word she turned around and straddled his chest. 'Finally,' he thought, 'I get to taste that sweet pussy." She backed up a bit, letting her nightie graze his stomach and nipples. He moaned and looked up. The view from here was exquisite. He could see her juices glistening off the lips of her pussy and he could see up the nightie, watching her breasts, topped with hard nipples, hanging down. Lifting his head up he tried to lick her but she scooted just out of reach. He groaned in response, especially after she reached between her legs, spread her lips with one hand and fingered herself. Just out of reach of his tongue. Before he could say anything she leaned over some more and he felt her tongue on his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Some New Ideas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds