• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's Lair Ch. 03

A Master's Lair Ch. 03

Amy stomach lurched at the words Mark had uttered. Oh my...this is how she was to be the entertainment. Her wonderful Master was going to allow his Dom friends to use her. He was going to watch them fuck her. Her pussy tingled at the thought despite the fear in her heart. Would he allow these men to do whatever they pleased? Did he expect her to fuck them all? The questions continued in her mind as her heart stopped. The sound of the Master called Scott walking over to her cleared her head quickly. She heard him chuckle as his finger traced a line from the nape of her neck to the bottom of her feet. She shivered. He chuckled again but this time deeper in his throat. Amy knew he was very aroused looking at her. All of a sudden, Amy felt her hair being grabbed and yanked back hard and she heard her Masters voice in her ear. “Amy, my little slut, you will obey Master Scott exactly as if he were me. I will be here watching to be sure you are obedient. If you are not, you will be very sorry. Do you understand?”

Amy nodded and uttered a barely audible, “Yes Sir”. He laughed, let go of her hair and told Master Scott to have fun.

Master Scott appeared not to move for a moment or two. She could feel him watching her and knew he was deciding what to do with her. She only hoped he would not be too rough on her. She very much wanted to please her Master by behaving for his friends. Amy braced herself for whatever was to come next. The sting of the crop that hit her ass cheek caught her off guard and she jumped a bit. Master Scott and grabbed her hair as Mark had done and whispered in her ear. “You will do exactly as I tell you for the next few minutes or I will make sure you are punished severely girl! I am going to take great pleasure in using your body to pleasure myself. You will NOT cum under any circumstances and you will not move an inch unless I tell you to. When I whip your ass, you will remain still. Got it?” Master Scott had spoken softly and yet she knew he was neither gentle nor kind. Amy spoke clearly as she said, “Yes Sir, I understand”. And she did.

He proceeded to deliver several stinging blows to her ass cheeks and the backs of her upper thighs. It was all she could do not to flinch but she remained still, tears streaming down underneath the blindfold. She heard stirring from the other members of the room. Master Mark was never this brutal with her unless she was very disobedient. Amy wished he would just take her home and hold her, but this night was far from over for her. Master Scott told her to bring her arms around behind her and spread her ass cheeks far open so he could look at her hole. She did so right away so not to incur his wrath and she prepared herself for the worst. She was a bit surprised when she felt an object being shoved roughly into her asshole. It was rather large and filled her up quite nicely. Amy was used to her ass being invaded although this was rather uncomfortable all at once. She then began to fill a vibration that seemed to fill her whole body. He had a remote on the plug and was playing with her ass. The switch had variable speeds and he was varying the intensity every moment or two. In spite of herself, she was enjoying this attention very much. She began to forget where she was and focused on the pleasure in her rear hole. He then reached underneath her and quickly plunged several of his rough fingers in her cunt. She gasped with pleasure as he fucked her pussy harder and harder. He immediately stopped and gave her a stinging blow on her ass cheek. “Did I say you could make a sound bitch?” Amy shook her head no and bit her bottom lip. “There that’s better.” The buzzing in her ass increased all at once and she had to bite down very hard on her lip to keep from crying out.

Master Scott remarked at how lovely her long red nails looked spreading her lovely ass cheeks apart. The other men in the room, including her Master, agreed. “Stick your ass up very high for me now girl. I want to see those wet pussy lips winking at me.” Amy lowered her stomach further to the floor and pushed her ass as high as it would go. She could hear the men in the room behind her express appreciation for the sight. She realized she was beginning to take pleasure in this. She was however, still frightened of what they would further do to her. She was caught off guard as Master Scott slammed his large cock all the way into her pussy in one hard push with a slight groan. “Oh yeah, Mark, she feels really nice inside.” She didn’t want to admit that it did feel good having him inside her. He was enormous compared to Mark. He began to slam her pussy at a furious pace and each slam caused the butt plug to edge further into her ass. Good God, she thought, she could cum right now. She wanted to push her ass back against this powerful cock but knew she must not move. As he pushed into both her holes, he began to slap her ass wildly. Just when Amy began to think she would not be able to hold back any longer, Master Scott began to grunt loudly. He quickly pulled out of her and shot his large load all over her ass and she knew he had left her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's Lair Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 505 milliseconds