• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Paper Doll 01: Punishment

Paper Doll 01: Punishment

I got home late again. I was still in a dark suit and my tie was loose. Entering the apartment I could hear her soft tinkling music from the music box she kept in my bedroom. I could hear her moving about the apartment. Her tiny bare feet padding on the hardwood floor. As I set my hat on the rack she turned a corner into the living room. She smiled briefly and quickly cast her eyes down and away.

"Hello sir! Your doll is so glad you are home." She bent at the waist stiffly. Mechanically. And straightened in two jerky movements. Her smile returned more porcelain gentility than eagerness. Her hair was a mass of ruby red curls like that of a ragdoll. Her body long and lithe giving her the appearance of a proper ballerina. I knew her differently. She was wearing a black and white maids uniform a hundred years behind the fashion. A black frilled skirt going almost to her knees. A wide white collar showing the subtlest outline if her ample cleavage. The tinnny music from the other room was the only sound as she waited for my command.

"Have you completed your duties?"

"I have!"

"Good. Show me."

She moved slowly in a robotic manner almost to the music exactly. Her movements were slow and graceful with only the smallest hint of jerkiness. She moved to the kitchen and waved her hand over the spotless counter-top. I moved near her and forced myself in her way. Her voice was stilted and small.

"All of the dishes have been cleaned and set away. Is Sir pleased?"

She turned to me forcing her eyes not to focus. This gave her a faraway and dreamy expression. I placed a hand on her waist to move past her. There was one dish left in the sink. Today was to be a punishment day.

"what is this?"

she had to lean very near me to look in the sink. She turned to me in a stiff spin.

"Apologies sir, there seems to be an unclean dish left in the sink!"

"Look at it." I commanded. She faced it again. I placed a hand against the back of neck and carefully forced her face down toward the plate. She moved willingly so I put only a small force yet I was firm. She had to bend at the waist to see it closely. Once there she put herself on tip toe unnecessarily. Her arms fanned out from her sides both palms facing out rigidly.

"Did you think that funny?" I raised her skirt with one hand.

"No,sir! Your doll did not mean to disappoint! Please do not be angry with her."

Her skirt lifted I found her firm round ass to be uncovered. My palm dominated her bottom for a moment before I pulled back and connected with a resounding slap. She yelped and she involuntarily arched her back raising her ass and breasts at the same time.

"You're doll is very sorry sir. Are you very disappointed?" My hand connected again there was another yelp. I left my hand there.

"And you're out of uniform as well? " My hand slipped along her cheeks and found her warm cleft. I moved the flat of my hand between her legs forcing her to spread her legs. She was rapidly getting wet.

"Oh! Sir! I had no idea you would notice." She was well aware that she was not allowed to refer to herself in the first person. She was baiting me.

"Are you malfunctioning?"

"No sir, please do not be angry with me."

"Clean the dish."

She immediately reached out for the dish and a sponge. She didn't straighten herself at all to do it. She was very disciplined. My fingers had found their way into her but other than a slight tremble she didn't alter her demeanor. The heat and moisture from her body was all the sign I had.

"Is sir angry with his doll?"

I quickly spanked her ass again twice in succession. Thundering cracking sound and she gasped twice. Her knees buckled slightly and she pushed herself back into my hand.

"Sir, please be gentle with your doll. You may break her."

"And if I do that you will have to be replaced; won't you?"

She whirled around the plate sent crashing to the floor and put both hands against my chest. She compressed her body to make herself seem much smaller.

"Please, no! I want to stay with sir! Your doll does not want to be replaced! She promises she will improve!"

I grabbed her chin and pointed her face to the floor where the plate had cracked in two.

"You destroy my property and you expect me to be merciful?" I grabbed her by her waist and slammed her against the wall. She put up two palms bracing herself against it with her back to me.

"Sir! Your doll is so sorry. Please do not replace m- her! Please be gentle she does not want you to break her- Please sir..."

I raised her skirt and quickly struck her across her flawless ass. Four quick lingering hits in succession. Her moans were open now, unabashed. She fell forward with her cheek pressed against the wall. Her face near my hand she began licking her own fluids off it. I hurriedly unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants.

I placed my other hand over her fist pressed against the wall and forced myself inside her. She moaned loudly and with abandon. Though she gets very wet and wanting there is always a slight resistance making the initial penetration. She was so very tight. I felt her muscles spasm deep inside her body.

"Oh! sir! Please be gentle! Please do not break-! Oh, siiirrrr..!" Her moan elongated the final word as she arched her back again letting me drive myself deeper into her with a powerful thrust.

"You belong to me. That means if I want to break you; I will break you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. Please sir!"

There was a slick sound and a slap punctuating every other thrust now. She was willingly losing herself in the role. We were close the both of us. I surged on with increased speed and severity. I wouldn't last much longer driving my cock in and out of her tightening pussy. Her legs began to shake as her orgasm started. I ripped myself out of her and forced her to the ground.

"Sir!" She was all but panting now.

Her eyes were glass and far away as she got on her knees eagerly. She grabbed my hips and all but threw her mouth on me. She moved with an eagerness she'd never show on any other day. Any other day, in any other outfit, she was demure. Above reproach. But here, now, dressed as my maid her usual gentility was reserved to her manner but her mind was free to be debauched. As my doll she was free to abandon all but pleasure and a desire to serve. As I released inside her mouth she moaned and ground her hips against her hand that had disappeared beneath the voluminous skirt she wore.

After a moment she looked at me from the floor, her legs folded beneath her. Her eyes wet and glassy. One small hand on my thigh.

"Will sir, replace his doll?"

I sat down on the ground and pulled her close."

"No. You are mine. And you're going to stay with me."

"That makes your doll very happy, sir."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Paper Doll 01: Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds