• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master

A Master

A Master love stems from a few different thing toward his sub/slave. It starts with the trust that is developed and earned by both parties in the relationship. Then as they get to know each other and the bond between them grows, so does the love they feel for each other. The Master's love is the kind of love that bonds and seals the relationship and is also is the one thing that the submissive/slave looks to, to help her out when she is down or needs the support of her Master. The following is a short story about a Master's Love for his submissive/slave and her love for him I hope you enjoy.

Coming home after a long day The Master finds that his submissive is down but still in the position that they had agreed she would greet him in. On seeing this he walks over to her and gently lifts her face to his and looks into her eyes. Looking at her softly asking her what is wrong? Settling in his chair next to her he listens to her as she explains what has gone on that day. After hearing what has happened and seeing her in tears again, her Master picks her up into his lap and holds her gently and rocks her in his arms lovingly.

Whispering into her ear he lets her know that as long as he is around nothing will harm her. Lifting her face and looking into her eyes he also lets her know that when ever he is down she has his love that he has for her to look upon and feel in her heart when she is down. Her Master also lets her know that with the love that they have nothing can hurt them or come between them. It is this love that is the greatest of A/all.

They settle back and he talks about when they first met and what they had talked about T/together. It is always a learning and growing process and T/together and with love they make it grow and become stronger. It is the love of the Master she needs to know and get to know and feel in her heart and soul. Let the love from him stem into her being and become apart of her life and thinking. The love they have for each other grows each day and it gets stronger when they sit and discuss things that are bothering them and need to be dealt with.

It takes B/both of their love to make a relationship twice as strong as it was before. Gently her Master lifts her face to his and softly kisses her lips. Sliding his tongue gently and slowly over her luscious lips and letting her feel how tender the kiss can be. Slowly and gently he slides his hands gently down her tender body and caresses every inch of her. Lightly touching her and letting her feel the tenderness of his touch on her skin.

As his hands and finger find their way over her body he feels how her body is responding to his touch and caresses and smiles knowing she is enjoying the feeling he is making her body feel at this time. Slowly he gently picks her up in his arms and carries her to their bed and lays her gently down on it. Sliding into bed beside her he continues to slowly and gently explore her body with light gentle caresses.

He has her close her eyes and enjoys the feeling and to relax and let him make love and touch her body and mind in ways she has never felt before. Whispering to her also softly that in this way she will also feel his love for her in this manner as well as the enjoyment of what they are doing T/together. Slowly bending his head down he licks her neck softly and then works his way to her ears and cheeks. Planting soft light kisses to her face and then moving back slowly down her neck to her cleavage.

Seeing that she is relaxed and is getting as turned on as he is, he licks slowly to her breast. Savoring her softness and the fullness of her bosom lightly nipping at her with his teeth. His hands slowly begin their journey down the sides of her body as he licks and nibbles on her breast. Finding her nipples hard he bites them gently taking them into his mouth and pulls on them with his teeth making her moan in pleasure. He enjoys making love to his submissive and his slave making their enjoyment mutual and pleasing E/each O/other in so many ways.

Sliding his hands down her sides till they find her legs and slowly and gently spreads them open, opening her sweet and luscious pussy up to his gaze and touch. Sliding his fingers slowly over her clit and down the outside of her lips feeling how wet and hot her pussy is. Slowly he slides a finger into her folds gently and runs his finger over the inside of her lips feeling her wetness seeping out of her and onto his fingers. Lifting them back to his mouth licking them and tasting and savoring her sweet taste he licks down her body till he find her hot hard clit. Taking her into his mouth he sucks and licks and nibbles on her clit gently at first getting a little harder each time. Slowly and gently he slides two fingers into her hot wet pussy feeling her walls grip his fingers as if they were a hard cock sliding into her. Thrusting his fingers in and out of her slowly as he nibbles on her clit making her hips buck up to meet his mouth and making her moan in pleasure.

Sensing her closeness to having an orgasm he slows down and lets her come down off the high he had her on and then slides a finger down to her rosebud teasing and penetrating her gently and slowly. Feeling her rosebud open to his finger he licks her sweet juices from her pussy and slides his finger in and out of her gently and slowly. Sliding around so they are in a 69 he slides the head of his cock into her mouth gently letting her take as much of him as she can. Surprising him she takes his whole cock into her throat and slowly he slides in and out of her mouth as he licks and nibbles on her pussy.

Moving their bodies as one and making love to each other feeling how each other's body responds to different feelings and touches. Knowing she is close to an orgasm he continues to lick and nibble on her till waves of orgasm wash over her. Drinking from his lover and slave and submissive he continues to slide his cock gently in and out of her mouth feeling her take him down her throat with each thrust. Moving from her he gently lays on her and slides the head of his cock along the lips of her pussy getting the head wet with her juices. Moving his hips forward slowly entering her hot pussy and feeling her wetness caressing him and pulling him into her deeper.

B/both wanting to show the other how much their love means takes their time and enjoys the moment and the time they are spending making love to one Another and the feelings they have awoken in themselves. Slowly moving his hips back and forth sliding his cock into her hot wet pussy feeling with each thrust the caressing of her pussy walls around his cock is almost to much for him. Slowing down he bends over and licks and sucks on her neck and then works his way down to her breast and nipples. Paying attention to her nipples and how sensitive they are now after her first orgasm. He builds her up to another one slowly bringing her up to the heighten state of arousal then slowing back down so they will orgasm T/together.

Slowly sliding in and out of her building up speed and slams into her harder and deeper as the feeling of orgasm overtakes them both. Sliding into her deep and hard each time and feeling her tighten her pussy around his cock asking and wanting for him to release into her and fill her with his juice. Thrusting and kissing her deeply they explode T/together in an intense orgasm shaking both their bodies and making them breathe heavy. Filling her with his juice he feels her warmth running out of her to meet his juice and mix T/together and become one inside her. As they come down off their orgasm T/together holding each other in their arms and kissing each other deeply and with passion they relax in the afterglow of the fun they had and the love making that had just taken place.

Laying in each other's arms and holding each other they rested contently and happy. T/they knew that just making love does not mean it is love but it is how you make love and whether or not your heart is into what you are doing is what counts and that you are making love with someone that returns that love you are giving.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds