• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master Talks Ch. 04

A Master Talks Ch. 04

The women who choose to spend some of their lives with me have needs just as I do. Their need is to serve a powerful man who they can admire, respect and love. My need is to enjoy the love and devotion of women who value me as a man worthy of the things they want in life.

In previous chapters I have detailed some of the ways that I use my women and I have received responses which have ranged from disbelief that women could tolerate such treatment to pleas to have it done to them.

I will now spend a little time developing the approach of one dominant man and the things which motivate him.

First of all it should be said that if you want children, fuck your lady at the appropriate time in her cycle and hope that you are both in a condition which is suitable to bring about the right result. Good luck to you and enjoy it, but eroticism is something beyond reproduction.

On Literotica we are concerned with what we do for recreation. As a dominant man I am happy to fuck a juicy cunt from time to time, but there is so much more which gives me pleasure with a woman. First of all I may wish to warm up my lady with some lively licks of a crop, cane or whip on her ass. tits, pussy or thighs before I grace her with my enthusiastically engorged prick. Having suitably warmed her up I will use the hole which best meets my needs of the moment.

The slippery, snug haven of a stimulated snatch can often be a good place to start an amorous engagement, but should it ever be the beginning and end of a fully satisfying engagement? Not for me.

Once she has interested me enough to get my dick to full attention by sweetly sucking or suitably surrendering to charming chastisement, I will fuck her firmly in the ass until the warming friction of churning her bowels has brought me close to climax. Then I pull my prick from her pummelled posterior and present it to her pursed and pouty lips. Pressing my ass slicked dick deep into her throat I take her until my huge load of cum spurts into her mouth.

She collapses in climax while gulping down the sticky, semen mouthful of our love.

On another occasion I will clip her arms behind her back with her wrist cuffs and have her kneel with her tits resting on the coffee table. I take off my leather belt and double it in my hand. Each time I belt her tits there is a loud, satisfying THWAACK and she calls out the number of strokes.

Her breasts redden and then develop purplish stripes and welts as a the blows overlap. With tears running down her cheeks and the beating count struggled out through sobs I stop the belting. She stands while I fix a clamp to one nipple. The short chain attached to the nipple clamp is passed behind her neck and attached to the other nipple which I have pulled up as far as it will go to reach. Taking a middle weight riding crop the count starts again from the beginning and I give the underside of her tits as thorough thrashing as she got on the top with the belt. If she can stand as many strokes of the crop as she did with the belt before her trembling body drops to her knees, I stop and release her cuffs.

I release the nipple clamps and lift her onto the couch. She is now allowed to play with her clit while I massage her scorching tits and she sucks on my dick. It is usually a few minutes before she comes to a thundering climax and I discharge a strong protein injection into her hungry mouth.

Her mouth is a woman's most important sexual organ. My women have that reinforced every day they are with me. There is a rule that whatever we are doing they will take anything that comes out of my prick into their mouth and swallow it. Irrespective of whether I have been fucking her ass, her cunt or her throat I will always finish off in her mouth for her to swallow. Even if I choose to wank over some particularly delightful thought or image I will summon her before I finish so that I can fill her mouth with the product.

When I say "anything that comes out of my prick", that is exactly what I mean. Not only doe she get to swallow cum, but she drinks my piss as well. I know how to regulate the flow so that it is never too much for continual swallowing. This way whenever I feel that my bladder needs emptying I let her know. She closes her lips around my prick and swallows it all down. Urine doesn't taste particularly good, but by taking it directly into the mouth with the lips closed an experienced piss drinker will not spill any and does not get any of the smell.

Whenever I talk of these things some people raise health concerns. First of all, it is risky to have unprotected sex with anybody unless you are completely sure that both of you are free of sexually transmitted infections. Apart from that, it is not a good thing to go from ass to cunt without cleaning because that can introduce infection. Ass to mouth does not bring the same problems because the human digestive process can deal with any bacteria which you may transfer. Drinking the urine of a healthy person is not a health risk. People have always done it to some extent and some enthusiasts drink a great deal of it.

Why do we do these things? Because we want to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master Talks Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds