• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Auburn Eyes -- "The One Named Ian"

Auburn Eyes -- "The One Named Ian"

12

He shoved his head into his pillow to muffle his moans as his college football teammate mercilessly plowed into his ass. "FUCK! BRANDON!" Ian yelled.

Brandon could barely understand him though. Ian did his best to stay quiet. Ian needed to be quiet.

Brandon and Ian's football team had just won the first playoff game. It was their college's first playoff victory in over 7 seven years. The entire team and the coaching staff stayed at a hotel the night of the game. They would head back home on the next morning flight.

With his face planted into a pillow, Ian was on his knees on the bed and his ass straight up in the air for Brandon to thrust his rock hard cock in and out. Brandon's hands were clasped at Ian's muscular sides. He felt his abs burning as he continued to work his cock in and out of Ian's ass.

Their sweaty testicles slapped against each other's along with the clapping sound from Brandon's crotch slapping against his lover's ass cheeks. Brandon then pulled out suddenly. Ian wanted to yell in protest, but Brandon forcefully turned Ian onto his back and shoved his dick back into Ian. Brandon then leaned forward and stuck his tongue into Ian's mouth as he began to go at Ian's ass again.

Ian's own rock hard cock was pressed in between the young men's defined and firm stomachs. The two slid easily against each other due to being covered in sweat. Ian wrapped his arms around Brandon's neck and brought him close.

Ian whispered, "fuck me harder."

Brandon obliged. He propped himself up and swung his arms under Ian's legs at the knees, forcing Ian's hips to slightly raise off the bed. At the angle they shared, Brandon had perfect leverage to shove his dick as deep as it could go with every thrust. The bed shook and with every thrust the headboard banged loudly against the wall.

No longer being able to contain his moans, Ian continued to yell "FUCK!" with each of Brandon's powerful thrusts.

Moments later, Brandon pulled his cock out of Ian's ass and proceeded to jack himself off as spurts of cum shot out landing on Ian's face, chest, and stomach. Meanwhile, Ian was jacking himself off until he shot his load straight up with some spurts hitting Brandon on the chest and most falling back onto him.

"I think you were too loud," Brandon joked.

"Fuck you."

"You just did."

The two shared a laugh as they tried to catch their breath.

No one on the team or staff new that the two were a couple let alone gay. They had met as freshman trying out for the team and became friends. It wasn't until their sophomore year in the showers after practice. The two were the last ones to finish and it was Brandon who caught Ian watching him shower. They fucked for the first time that night and every time since when they got the chance.

Ian never spoke about it with Brandon, but he was terrified about people finding out the truth. He didn't know what his family would do. He didn't know what his friends would do. He wasn't sure who his true friends were. Yet he didn't dwell on the thought, especially after getting his ass worked on by Brandon.

Ian was drawn to the memory of when he first took Brandon's cock inside of him. They used a ton of lube and made sure he was loose enough by prepping him with his fingers. Ian wasn't a virgin when he got with Brandon and he was fortunate that he was experienced. Brandon had a massive cock, both in length and girth. Ian loved that Brandon fit that African American stereotype of having a huge penis.

Ian's penis on the other hand wasn't all that terrific. At 4 inches soft, he considered himself average, but he really didn't care. Though he would fuck Brandon once in a while, he would rather have Brandon fuck him with that Herculean cock of his. Ian felt a stirring in his penis again and Brandon noticed.

"Again?" asked Ian.

Brandon nodded.

Ian sat up, smiled, and bent forward to put his mouth on Brandon's slowly erecting penis. Ian wondered how they were going to get up in a few hours.

---

The banging at their door woke Ian up. He shot out of bed and fell to the floor. His ass felt sore. He got up and ran to the bathroom to collect their things to pack. Fortunately, the two had shared a room with two separate beds so Ian wasn't worried about being found with Brandon in the room.

Ian cursed under his breath loud enough in hopes to wake Brandon, but his well-hung lover didn't move.

"Let's go, boys! You're gonna be late!" went the booming voice on the other side of their hotel room door. That was the voice of Mark Raston, the team's athletic trainer.

"We're almost ready!" Ian shouted back. "We'll meet you in the lobby!"

"Ah-right!" Mark replied and headed off.

Brandon finally awoke from the shouting, but unlike Ian, was in no hurry. He lazily reached for his clothes and slowly put them on. In the amount of time it took for Brandon to get his pants on, Ian had already packed all his things and had started on Brandon's.

"When we get home, I swear I'm going to fuck your ass without lube," Ian threatened.

Brandon laughed. "Please, with that little prick of yours?"

"Shut up and get ready!"

Brandon laughed again and finally got his shirt on. The two were able to finish packing and made it down to the lobby. Ian was surprised to find they weren't the last ones.

Once the last pair of players showed up, Coach Davidson motioned the team together.

"Great game last night, boys. Show the same heart and determination next game and we're unstoppable."

The team cheered before grabbing their bags and heading out.

---

When they got to the airport, Coach Davidson told the players and other staff to wait while he checked them in. He came back a few moments later letting them all know that their flight had been cancelled and that the next one wasn't till the next morning. Some groaned while some didn't have a problem with it. Ian and Brandon definitely didn't have a problem with it, letting each other know with a quick smirk.

Ian found it funny when he realized his cock had already begun to harden at the thought of getting fucked by Brandon in the hotel room.

Coach Davidson had the team and staff head back to the hotel and set up the rooms. David let the players and staff know to have a day of it and each went their own way.

Ian and Brandon headed towards one of the local fast food restaurants. They were placed at a table by the bathroom. Ian leaned over and said quietly, "wanna fuck?"

"In the restroom?" Brandon said disgusted.

"Why the fuck not?"

"I ain't about to get all sweaty and nasty up in some public shit hole."

Ian chuckled, "fine, but I'm still gonna fuck you without lube when we get back to the hotel."

"Looking forward to it."

Shortly after, their food had arrived. While they were eating, Brandon leaned in and began to speak quietly.

"Ey, you know what I've been thinkin?"

"Yeah?" Ian asked.

"Why don't we just come out?"

Ian paused.

"I mean, seriously, it ain't a big deal to no one. Everyone's all pro-homo anyway and if they ain't, they might as well be racist piece o' shit mother fuckas."

Ian still didn't say anything.

"Look, I know we haven't talked about it, but hey, it was just an idea."

Ian nodded and continued to eat.

Brandon reached over and put his hand over Ian's and said, "Look, don't worry, I just wanted get it off my chest is all."

Ian removed his hand from under Brandon's quickly and continued to eat. He pretended not to notice the hurt look on Brandon's face. The two finished their meal in silence. After they finished their breakfast, they walked around the town. It wasn't until a little afternoon when Ian finally spoke up.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"It's cool. Forget anythin happened and let's move on."

"Make up fuck?" Ian smiled seductively.

Brandon returned the smile and the two bolted towards the hotel. As they entered the lobby, the slowed to a walk and looked around to check no one else saw. They didn't see any of the players or staff so they dashed towards the elevator. Fortunately, they were the only ones in the elevator. As soon as the door closed, Brandon shoved Ian up against the wall and pressed his hips into Ian's. Brandon pressed his lips against Ian and ground on Ian's rock hard cock with his through their jeans.

Once the elevator ding went off, Brandon hopped to the other side of the elevator as the doors slid opened. The two shared a quick laugh as they walked into the hallway. They saw no one was around except the cleaning lady. Ian paused for a second and noticed the cleaning lady was exceptionally beautiful. She had these striking auburn eyes. Brandon then tugged Ian and they quickly stepped towards their room, slid their key card, and slammed the door shut.

Brandon roughly grabbed Ian by the shirt, threw him on the bed, and rushed in after him. Brandon hopped on top of Ian and began to kiss him while undoing each other's pants. Ian kicked his pants off while Brandon's was still around his knees, but it didn't matter. Ian couldn't wait any longer. Ian shoved Brandon onto his back and leapt towards Brandon's huge rigid cock. Ian slobbered over the head and the shaft and used his hands to pump Brandon's shaft spreading his spit up and down. Ian crawled his naked ass over Brandon's into a 69 position. Brandon reached for Ian's asshole and began to lap at it with his tongue.

Ian continued to firmly piston Brandon's cock while Brandon began to stick his tongue in and out. Once Ian noticed his hand sliding up and down Brandon's shaft with ease, he was ready. Ian rolled over onto his back and spread his legs. Brandon kicked his pants off and got on top of Ian. Brandon pressed the head of his engorged penis and pushed in. Ian felt the familiar pressure in his rectum build up as Brandon filled his ass with his cock.

The fact that Ian could fully take Brandon's cock never ceased to amaze him. Once Brandon felt his short curled pubes against Ian's ass, he pulled his cock almost out, then pushed back in. Brandon began to quicken the pace.

"FUCK ME!" Ian yelled, urging Brandon on.

The two went at it until they exhausted themselves. After their third time cumming, both were on their backs heaving air in and out of their lungs. Ian was surprised to notice that it was already night time.

Once his breathing slowed, Brandon propped himself up with his elbow on his side looking at Ian.

"Ian, I think I love you."

Ian paused, but then nodded and said, "I think I do too."

"We have to tell people."

Ian paused again, but didn't reply."

"We shouldn't be afraid of who we are, the world is different now."

"I... I just need some time."

Brandon nodded.

Ian sat up.

"No, don't go," Brandon said as he reached for Ian's arm.

Ian let him grab it, but then moved away. "I need to walk. That all right?"

Brandon nodded with a concerned expression.

After putting on his clothes, Ian bent over Brandon and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He then reached for Brandon's limp cock and gave it a squeeze. "I'll be back for more," Ian said before turning and heading out.

"Don't take too long!" Brandon joked.

Once Ian made his way out of the hotel, he sighed deeply. Coming out still terrified him and he had never planned on doing so. What would he tell Brandon? He didn't want anyone to know he were gay. He never thought about it though. People would eventually figure out he didn't like women. Being busy with work or distracted by school and sports for an excuse would only last so long. He didn't know what to do.

He found one of the bus benches about a block away from the hotel and sat down. A bus had pulled over at the stop and propped its doors open. The driver turned towards Ian, but Ian waved his hands motioning that he didn't need a ride. The driver nodded, shut the doors, and drove off.

"Ey Ian," someone said.

Ian turned to see Chris, one of the defensive tackles on their team. "Sup man?" Ian replied.

"Nothin much, you?"

"Just chillin."

"Where's Brandon at?"

"Back up in the room. Dude fell asleep fast," Ian chuckled.

Chris returned the chuckle then said, "From all that fucking, right?"

Ian stopped and turned at Chris with a questioning expression.

"Don't deny it. You guys were so damn loud last night and then this afternoon."

Fuck, Ian thought. What the hell do I do now?

Chris noticed Ian's panic. "Woah, woah, calm down dude. I'm not telling anyone."

Ian sighed with relief. "Thanks man, I've been worried about this whole coming out thing for a while. Brandon wants to do it, but..."

"Ey, man, you don't have to explain nothing. Really."

Ian nodded. "Thanks again."

"No problem, but uh, I was wonderin... what do you think about sucking my dick?"

Ian turned, again with the questioning expression. Then he let out a chuckle.

"I'm not joking."

Ian paused again, and then said, "I'm sorry dude, I'm with Brandon."

"Look, I ain't gonna tell nobody. I just want you to blow me is all."

Ian stood up, angered. "No, I said."

Chris stood up. The two were the same height, but Chris was thicker being a defensive tackle. Ian was the quarterback and didn't need to be as thick as most of the players.

"Suck my dick, bitch," Chris said menacingly.

Ian turned to cock his clenched fist back when Chris took him by surprise and tackled him to the ground. Ian shoved him off him and off the sidewalk onto the street. Both staggered to their feet, but Chris once again surprised Ian and tackled him into the bushes that lined the sidewalk. The two toppled through the thick hedge. Where they were now was hidden from the street view.

"Now I'm going to beat your ass then fuck it," Chris said.

Ian didn't say anything, he brought his fists up and was ready.

Chris charged at him with surprising speed and Ian threw a punch. He caught Chris in the stomach, Chris lurched forward for a second and Ian threw a second punch this time connecting with Chris's jaw. Chris fell to the floor. Ian stepped forward and launched a kick into Chris's back. Chris then arched his back in response, exposing his stomach, to which Ian then sent another kick into Chris' gut. Ian leaped over Chris and aimed to kick him in the back, but Chris rolled and motion forward in a way forcing Ian's kick to connect with Chris's head. Once the kick connected, Chris' head turned violently and proceeded with a loud cracking sound. Chris didn't move.

"Dude?" Ian said softly. He then fell to his knees next to Chris and put his ear to his mouth. He didn't hear or feel any air coming out. He took a look at Chris's face. Chris's eyes were opened but his gaze was fixed. He was dead.

Shit, Ian thought. He jumped to his feet. He panicked. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't just leave the body here, but then he couldn't just ignore it like it didn't happen. He felt his life was over. He was going to be in prison and be everyone's bitch. He had plans for his life. He wanted to travel. He wanted to be with Brandon.

Fuck, he thought. He began to sob. He ground his teeth together and clenched his fists at his side. Get a hold of yourself, he told himself. He popped his head out of the hedge and saw a few people walking on the other side of the street. He stepped out of the hedge and turned in the direction away from the hotel. He gave one quick glance at the hotel and said in his head "sorry, Brandon." Then he ran.

---

Ian used what little cash he had to take a bus as car as he could. He ended up in Duluth, Minnesota, which was a fairly large city. He hoped he could get lost in the population. He arrived in Duluth at the last stop. It was 10:30PM. Ian knew he had enough money to stay at a cheap hotel for maybe two nights, but after that he wasn't sure what he could do. He thought of family members he hadn't seen in a while, but he knew once word got out that he was missing then being with family was the last thing he would want to do.

After obtaining a room on the second floor, he threw himself onto the queen size bed and stared up into the white ceiling. He didn't want to stay there. The room only reminded him of Brandon and how he missed him so. He sat up and stepped to his motel room window. He peeked through the blinds and noticed a small bar across the street.

What the hell, he figured.

He knew he barely had enough for one beer, but he'd rather be in that bar that in that room alone. He stepped out of his room, locked the door behind him, and proceeded down the balcony way towards the stairs. He stepped onto the sidewalk and looked down both stretches of the street. There were more cars than he expected at this time of night. After looking down the other way, he saw a man with blonde hair across the street standing a short distance from the bar.

From Ian's quick glance, he could tell the man was around his age and was very handsome. The man's blonde hair seemed to glow while basked in the light of the street lamp above him. It was thick yet light enough to flow with the small breeze. His hair was well kept. Ian noticed the long bangs, yet the sides and back of his hair were kept short. The man also had sharp features, including his eyes, nose, and chin. He had a defined jaw line and though he was bulky, the muscles in his shoulders and arms were clearly visible through the cloth buttoned up shirt he wore. He was dressed in tight dark blue jeans.

Finally, the blonde man returned Ian's stare. Ian hadn't realized he was gazing at this stud for as long as he was. He quickly shifted his gaze back towards the opposite side of the street, then once clear, he crossed over towards the bar. At this close distance, Ian noticed the blonde man was smoking. He took one last quick glance at the man then stepped into the bar.

The bar wasn't packed, but there surprisingly a lot of tables and chairs for such a small bar. Each table was round and surrounded by four small chairs. It was hard enough to walk in between the chairs when the tables were empty. The bar stretched from three corners of the square bar. There were five bartenders. He made his way towards the far corner where there were fewest people.

He plumped himself onto the barstool and leaned over the counter. He felt oddly tired. He wanted to sob more, but he didn't want to bring any attention to himself.

"Whaddya drinkin?" asked the lady bartender.

Ian took a glance at her face. He noticed the various wrinkles surrounding her mouth and the ones that stretched from the corners of her eyes. Her dark blonde hair was neatly held in a ponytail. She wore a light blue and white flannel shirt that she buttoned up just to show what little cleavage she had and her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. The jean shorts she wore were torn at the edges which were just above her knees. The shorts weren't very tight, either. If there was one word he could describe this lady, it would be respectable.

"You ah-right, there?"

Ian nodded and replied, "yeah, could I get a small beer."

"We got plenty, honey. Anything specific?"

Ian shook his head nonchalantly, "Just the cheapest you got."

The lady gave him a little smirk and nodded before bent under the counter to grab a cold beer. She popped the top off and placed it in front of Ian then turned to help other people.

Ian took a sip of the cold beer. Though he liked that it was cold, he didn't much care for the crappy taste. If he didn't know better, the beer tasted like piss. Not that he ever drank piss before. He took one deep sigh realizing he didn't know what he was going to do.

"Mind if I sit here?" asked a deep and manly, but sensual voice.

Ian quickly turned his head. He immediately noticed it was the blonde haired hottie that was smoking outside the bar. Holy shit, Ian thought to himself as he got a close look at the man. As great as he was to look at from far, he was even better to look at close up. The skin of his light complexion looked so smooth and his eyes were a radiant auburn. He was cleanly shaven and his lips glistened so much that Ian was sure he was wore lip-gloss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Auburn Eyes -- "The One Named Ian"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds