• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • You Taste Soo Good

You Taste Soo Good

My hands run up and down your body, sliding over every curve. My right hand twirling your hair between my fingers. Our lips meet in a fiery, passionate embrace, my hands drop down and down to your shorts. My hands gently squeeze your luscious cheeks, you can feel that warm throbbing in your midriff bursting into life. I gently push you onto the bed as I gently take your top off revealing your pink lacy bra underneath. Our lips press against each others, we break apart, close enough you can still feel my breath on your neck. I now kiss your ear and whisper "Don't move, don't make a sound." I hear you let out a long excited sigh in answer, as a smile now spreads across my face. My hand now traces a line from your shoulder down your spine, until I reach the clasp on your bra, where I prize it open.

Your bra now falls off your body. The cold air quickly firming up your nipples, my lips meet them, they grow firmer almost to the point of pain and yet, you love every kiss on them. That warmth in your midriff now radiates out to your toes, making you want to curl them. You can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. Now my mouth sucks your nipples. A pant escapes your lips, your back arches slightly making your pussy ache all the more.

My hands now slide down, away from caressing your nipples down to the top of your shorts they find and open the button. You feel them guide your shorts off leaving you in you red and black pokadot panties. You let out a whimper of expectancy while my fingers now trace lines on your inner thighs. My fingers slowly reach the lacy outskirts of your panties and they gently run in circles on top of your panties, just a millimeter above your slit. Your clit tingles as my fingers slowly draw closer to it, the warmth begins to throb harder and fiercer as my fingers draw ever closer. You push your hips outwards searching for my fingers, longing for me to touch it. I teasingly slide them away and then draw them back, I finally give in and my fingers glide over the soft material covering your clit, a loud sharp gasp escapes your lips as my fingers cause a lightning bolt of pleasure race up through your body. My hands now slowly slide up to the top of your panties reaching the lace at the top and slowly gently pull them down. You feel your clit get harder and the throbbing intensify. As you know that the pleasures not far away. Your dark sensual smell reaches out and fills the air, casting a spell on me to reach down and taste it. My fingers now slither to your opening, my fingers now once again tease you as they circle around your clit. I see your wetness glistening in the light, my fingers now brush your clit. Your body shudders but this time no noise escapes your lips, my fingers now slide over your clit the tingling throbbing growing to a new height.

My fingers now enter your wetness, you feel your muscles contract and relax on my fingers, they slowly exit your opening. My fingers glistening from your wetness, I taste your flavour sweet and sour, making my tongue tingle. I offer them for you to try and you slowly allow my fingers into your mouth. I remove my fingers from your mouth and gently enter your slit, sliding in and out, your body adapting to every time they enter. My lips meet you hips kissing slowly downwards towards your clit. They inch their way closer, my tongue now gently reaches out and reaches your hard clit.

I too can now feel the throbbing in your clit, my tongue now continues to snake its way in circles over your clit, my lips then leave to gently press them selves over that spot which you love but nobody but me knows where. My fingers continue to enter and slide out slowing, gaining speed and then decreasing making you ache for more, my tongue copying my fingers varies the speed teasing you all the more. Until every time I slow down another whimper escapes your lips, every exhale becoming a pant as I reach peak of speed, but this time you feel a difference, my hand starts off slower than normal and gently increases, my lips increases in pressure causing your back to arch and your hips press into me, my fingers continue to slide in and out. I can feel your opening pulse and contract on my fingers, my fingers become wet in your juices, my lips press against your pelvic bone just above your clit for the final time, I tentatively kiss a line down. Now my lips press against your clit and now suck it you gasp at the sudden increase in pleasure racing through your body. My fingers on my right hand continue to glide in and out of your opening, I replace my lips with my left hand, the change in pressure causing your clit to throb faster.

My fingers continue to rub, gaining speed and before losing it again. My hand however, never stops, just circling at the perfect pace for teasing; faster enough to drive you insane, but, not fast enough to drive you over the edge. This time you feel me apply more pressure rub that much faster, my other hand's fingers keeps on thrusting in to your opening, pumping in and out. You can feel that warm throbbing build up behind the opening of your pussy, you feel it draw closer and closer. As I continue to rub with more vigorously, you can feel the tidal wave of pleasure building, rearing its head, you can feel yourself ride the pleasure. It breaks, the waves of ecstasy rush round your body; making your toes curl. your hands to grip the sheets, without realizing your back arches, and you groan out. as you feel the pleasure subside, you collapse exhausted on to the bed.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • You Taste Soo Good

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds