• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's Lair Ch. 01

A Master's Lair Ch. 01

12

The call came at 4 p.m. just as Amy was finishing her housework. It was her Master letting her know of his plans for her for that evening. He told her to be ready to leave her house at 7 p.m. He also told her exactly how to dress for the occasion down to the color of polish her toes should be. Amy knew he was serious about each detail. She took a nice hot shower, shaved her body especially her pussy completely smooth. She wanted so badly to slide her fingers inside her pussy and relieve the tension she always felt, but Amy knew that her Master would know she had done so. Playing with herself before an evening of playing with Master was forbidden by him and she knew better than to be disobedient. She began to dress exactly as he had instructed and did her makeup and her hair as per his instructions. At 6:30 p.m. she was ready and settled down for a glass of wine to wait for Mark, her Master. Amy was trying to be calm but already she was moist between her legs. She had no idea what was going to happen that evening but the way Mark acted, it was a big deal. This made her nervous and excited all the same.

At precisely 7 p.m., her Master opened her apartment door with his key. Amy set her glass of wine down and approached him with her eyes down. She got on her knees at his feet and remained quiet. Mark took her chin with his index finger and lifted her face up to gaze at him. She shyly smiled at him.

"Rise and kiss me now," he told her. She stood before him quietly and on tiptoes tilted her chin and kissed his warm lips. "Back up and let me look at you," he said then. As she did so, he gave her further commands. "Bend over and touch the floor facing away from me."

She immediately did so and in doing this, exposed her ass to him. Her short skirt barely concealed her pink pussy. He silently inspected her to make sure she followed his instructions on preparing for him to the letter. She was glad she had done so. He felt underneath her skirt and made sure she was properly shaved and ready for whatever he decided was to be her fate. Amy knew her pussy was glistening in the candlelight of her living room. Her Master's low whistle of appreciation told her he approved. He smiled gently and she knew she had pleased him. She hoped he would fuck her right then and there, but she knew he had other plans for the evening. He was dressed very well, almost business like. Mark gave Amy a hard slap on the ass, which caused her to jump and told her to finish her wine and accompany him to his car.

During the drive, Master told her of his day. Whenever Amy rode with Him in the car, he required her to insert a vibrator with a remote control in it inside her pussy so he could tease her while he was driving. As he talked, he would start the vibrator massaging her pussy, while she tried to sit still and listen attentively. Amy noticed he had stopped discussing work and was smiling at her. "What a good little slut you are for sitting so still," he remarked. She blushed and smiled at him.

After driving for 45 minutes, Mark pulled up to an enormous house outside of the city. She had never been here before and had a question in her hazel eyes as she looked at him.

"I have no intention of telling you why we are here, Amy, but don't worry. You trust me to take care of your needs so you can take care of mine, don't you?"

She nodded at him.

"It is your job to please me and you being here tonight will please me very much. I expect you to be completely obedient for the entire evening or else. Do you understand, my slut?" he questioned.

She waited for him to open her door as he always did and stepped from the car.

Chapter 2

Amy was extremely nervous as they approached the door and knocked. The door was opened by a man she assumed to be the butler by his attire. She averted her eyes to the floor and held tight to Mark's hand. The man answering the door seemed to know Mark and escorted them quickly inside. The man addressed Mark as "Master Mark" and informed him that Master Scott would be waiting for them in the great room. Mark obviously knew the way and began to lead Amy down a long beautiful corridor. As they walked, he leaned slightly toward her and whispered, "Nervous?"

She nodded without looking up at him. He smiled and nodded at her. "You should be."

Her stomach, which was already very shaky, began doing summersaults.

The great room had a large oak door. Before Mark reached for the handle and pushed open the door, he pulled a blindfold out of his jacket pocket. Amy turned around obediently while her Master fastened it around her eyes securely.

"There will be no need for you to see for awhile", he said to her. "Do you trust me, my slut?" he said into her ear.

She nodded silently.

"Wait right here until I come for you," he told her. He entered the room and shut the door, leaving her in the isolated hallway. She began to listen very carefully for any sound, but heard none. She wondered how long her Master would leave her in the hallway like this. It seemed to her that hours passed while waiting. Amy heard the oak door open and felt something attach to the hook on her collar.

She heard her Master's low laugh as he said, "Relax Amy." He entered the room while leading Amy silently behind him on her collar and leash.

She heard numerous murmurs of appreciation from the room.

"Gentlemen, I present to you, my precious slut, Amy", she heard Mark say.

Her legs were shaking as she kept her head cast downward. She wondered how many men were in this room and for what purpose. She knew she was being put on display, but she had no idea why. And why did Master have her blindfolded? She was caught up in her thoughts and almost did not hear Mark command her to her knees. She quickly got to her knees as ladylike as she could given her high heels and short skirt. Not quick enough though. Mark leaned down to her ear and informed her that she would pay for her hesitation. She nodded quietly and cursed herself for not listening better. She heard Mark quietly walk around her as the men in the room talked among themselves. Suddenly, her Master came up and told her in a loud voice to put her arms out in front of her and put her face to the floor. She immediately did so, which exposed her ass high in the air. He turned to the room and said, "Gentlemen, would you like a closer look at my slut?" She heard the sound of many pairs of feet heading closer to her and could tell that they had surrounded her. She was ashamed to be face down on the floor with her ass and pussy high in the air. What were they going to do? Surely, her Master did not intend her to be used by these men? Did he? She had heard stories from other slaves of such things, but did not think that Mark would do that to her. However, here she was being looked over as if she were a hunk of meat to be inspected. And indeed, she was.

The men expressed pleasure in seeing her exposed this way and she could hear them walking around and around her to get different views. Mark then reached to the waistband of her skirt and unfastened it so that it dropped to the floor beneath her. He snatched it out from under her and then did the same with her leather halter-top. Amy was very glad her face was down to the hard wood floor so that the men and her Master could not see how embarrassed she was at being completely laid bare to these men. She knew she was shaking from head to toe. She heard the men chuckling at her. Her pussy, on the other hand, was practically drenched with her juices. Her body obviously was enjoying the attention it was getting.

"Stay there and don't move a muscle my little toy."

She heard the words of her Master as the men began talking among themselves and moving about the room. She heard glasses clinking. Amy was also sure she heard someone compliment her Master on a fine choice and thank him for bringing such lovely and obedient entertainment. Entertainment? What did that mean? She had hoped perhaps that her duties were over tonight. She thought now that her Master's friends had inspected her she could quietly stay in this position on display until he was ready to leave for the evening. The men, however, appeared to be settling in for awhile. There were several discussions going on in different parts of the room and she knew her Master was moving about and conversing with several different men. She lay there on the floor in anticipation and fear, her pussy getting moister all the time.

The men began settling down around the room as she listened closely. Her Master began to speak to the man she assumed was her host.

"Master Scott, you being our host this evening may have the first turn with my lovely cunt." Chapter 3

Amy stomach lurched at the words Mark had uttered. Oh my...this is how she was to be the entertainment. Her wonderful Master was going to allow his Dom friends to use her. He was going to watch them fuck her. Her pussy tingled at the thought despite the fear in her heart. Would he allow these men to do whatever they pleased? Did he expect her to fuck them all? The questions continued in her mind as her heart stopped. The sound of the Master called Scott walking over to her cleared her head quickly. She heard him chuckle as his finger traced a line from the nape of her neck to the bottom of her feet. She shivered. He chuckled again but this time deeper in his throat. Amy knew he was very aroused looking at her. All of a sudden, Amy felt her hair being grabbed and yanked back hard and she heard her Masters voice in her ear.

"Amy, my little slut, you will obey Master Scott exactly as if he were me. I will be here watching you to be sure you are obedient. If you are not, you will be very sorry. Do you understand?"

Amy nodded and uttered a barely audible, "Yes Sir".

He laughed, let go of her hair and told Master Scott to have fun.

Master Scott appeared not to move for a moment or two. She could feel him watching her and knew he was deciding what to do with her. She only hoped he would not be too rough on her. She very much wanted to please her Master by behaving for his friends. Amy braced herself for whatever was to come next. The sting of the crop that hit her ass cheek caught her off guard and she jumped a bit.

Master Scott grabbed her hair as Mark had done and whispered in her ear. "You will do exactly as I tell you for the next few minutes or I will make sure you are punished severely girl! I am going to take great pleasure in using your body to pleasure myself. You will NOT cum under any circumstances and you will not move an inch unless I tell you to. When I whip your ass, you will remain still. Got it?"

Master Scott had spoken softly and yet she knew he was neither gentle nor kind.

Amy spoke clearly as she said, "Yes Sir, I understand". And she did.

He proceeded to deliver several stinging blows to her ass cheeks and the backs of her upper thighs. It was all she could do not to flinch but she remained still, tears streaming down underneath the blindfold. She heard stirring from the other members of the room. Master Mark was never this brutal with her unless she was very disobedient. Amy wished he would just take her home and hold her, but this night was far from over for her. Master Scott told her to bring her arms around behind her and spread her ass cheeks far open so he could look at her hole. She did so right away so not to incur his wrath and she prepared herself for the worst. She was a bit surprised when she felt an object being shoved roughly into her asshole. It was rather large and filled her up quite nicely. Amy was used to her ass being invaded although this was rather uncomfortable all at once. She then began to fill a vibration that seemed to fill her whole body. He had a remote on the plug and was playing with her ass. The switch had variable speeds and he was varying the intensity every moment or two. In spite of herself, she was enjoying this attention very much. She began to forget where she was and focused on the pleasure in her rear hole. He then reached underneath her and quickly plunged several of his rough fingers in her cunt. She gasped with pleasure as he fucked her pussy harder and harder. He immediately stopped and gave her a stinging blow on her ass cheek.

"Did I say you could make a sound bitch?" he growled at her.

Amy shook her head no and bit her bottom lip.

"There, that's better," he muttered.

The buzzing in her ass increased all at once and she had to bite down very hard on her lip to keep from crying out. Master Scott mentioned to the others how lovely her long red nails looked spreading her lovely ass cheeks apart. The other men in the room, including her Master, agreed.

"Stick your ass up very high for me now girl. I want to see those wet pussy lips winking at me."

Amy lowered her stomach further to the floor and pushed her ass as high as it would go. She could hear the men in the room behind her express appreciation for the sight. She realized she was beginning to take pleasure in this. She was however, still frightened of what they would further do to her. She was caught off guard as Master Scott slammed his large cock all the way into her pussy in one hard push with a slight groan.

"Oh yeah, Mark, she feels really nice inside," he remarked with a groan.

She didn't want to admit that it did feel good having him inside her. He was enormous compared to Mark. He began to slam her pussy at a furious pace and each slam caused the butt plug to edge further into her ass. Good God, she thought, she could cum right now. She wanted to push her ass back against this powerful cock but knew she must not move. As he pushed into both her holes, he began to cuff her ass wildly. Just when Amy began to think she would not be able to hold back any longer, Master Scott began to grunt loudly. He quickly pulled out of her and shot his large load all over her ass and she knew he had left her.

Chapter 4

She felt his cum dripping all down her sides as she remained still. Her Master approached her, leaned down and told her that an attendant would clean her off and to stay still. A pair of kind, loving hands cleaned her off.

"Now get on your knees and don't move," Mark ordered.

She did this immediately and was instantly hopeful they were going home. Amy was so horny and the thought of her Master fucking her was almost too much for her. Instead, he told her to remain still until she was directed further. The men began to move around and she heard the clinking of glasses. She heard several men close to her and could feel their eyes looking her over, breathing on her.

Soon, the men settled down and she supposed that they took their seats. Amy heard shoes getting closer to her side and she held her breath. She was surprised when a hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and jerked her backwards. She nearly cried out with pain and humiliation. The man that grabbed her loudly proclaimed himself to be next. He told her and the others in the room that he was going to have some fun with her. He had a very sexy voice with an accent she couldn't place. He yanked her across the room and strapped her into restraints on a flat surface on her back with her knees up. Every limb was immobilized quickly.

"I am Master Anthony and I am going to use you to amuse myself and the other guests tonight," he mouthed in her ear. He reached between her thighs and ran his fingers up her slit. "She is very wet!"

All the men began to laugh and comment on her arousal. Her face burned with shame. Why was her Master letting this happen? Was she here to be given to one of these men? Tears stung her eyes. Lost in her thoughts again, she felt Master Anthony slide his fingers into her wet pussy. He quickly inserted more fingers one by one until he had all four fingers moving inside her. She was deeply aroused by the finger fucking. "You do not need to remain quiet my dear if you wish not to," he said to her.

He fucked her hard and fast and at last she began to moan and scream with each thrust he made. She was unaware of anyone else in the room and only felt his hand working its way into her hole. It would not be long until she would cum. The room around her was stirring and she was unaware that several men had come to stand close to the table and watch as slowly but deliberately his hand worked its way completely inside her pussy. She screamed in some pain and much pleasure and he told her, "Bitch if you want to cum, you better cum now!"

Relief flooded her as she let loose with her orgasm. She felt herself give way with a gush as his hand balled into a fist and he pounded away inside her. On her last spasm, he unfolded his hand and pulled out of her. The men around her all murmured appreciation for his skill and she felt her cum puddle around her ass. She was breathing heavy and heard her Masters voice in her ear.

"I'm going to clean you up now."

He got between her legs and lapped at her pussy until she was clean. He took off her restraints and helped her up. He led Amy a short distance to another table.

"Master John, would you like to introduce your slave to my Amy?" Master John joined them at the table and spoke to her.

"Directly in front of you is my slave. You are to eat her pussy while we all watch. Your Master tells me you have never eaten pussy before and a woman has never eaten my slave. This will be good for both of you. Do a good job and bring her to orgasm or else!" Master John pushed Amy forward in the direction of his slave's pussy and thrust her face down close enough to smell the woman's arousal.

She was unsure of how to go about eating this girl's pussy. She decided to just do what she thought felt good to her. It occurred to Amy that her Master had spoken many times of his desire for her to eat pussy while he watched. She took great pleasure in knowing he was watching her. Also, she had always been aroused by women, so this was great time to dive right in, so to speak. She began licking each outer lip gently while flicking her tongue lightly across the girl's clit when passing over. She could feel the girl slightly move her pussy in response and heard her moan through her gag. She slid her tongue inside the slave's pussy and began to taste the juices that were abundant there. The taste was so very sweet and yet tangy and Amy knew she would never forget this moment. She lapped at that pussy and pressed her tongue inside the girl again and again. She did not even hear the voices around her urging her on. She then focused on the clit, which had begun to stand out and beg for attention. She nibbled gently and pulled on it with her lips. She licked and suckled on it while continuing to lap at the pussy regularly and sliding her tongue inside. Master John's slave was moaning very loudly and Amy knew she was going to cum for her. This made her attack the pussy even harder and she began to fuck it with her tongue very hard and fast. She was moaning herself as she ate it with a vengeance. She felt the slave begin to shudder with pleasure and she rubbed the clit with her tongue. The girl squealed through the gag and bucked into the air as she came in a torrent of juices all over Amy's face. Amy was wrenched backwards by her hair by Master John who licked his slave's cum off her face. He then proceeded to fuck his slave for all to see.

Amy felt her Master lead her away. "Come over here my Amy", he said.

He pulled over to a big chair. He sat down after removing his pants. He took her hand and guided it to his large cock.

"See? You have pleasured me immensely this evening. Get on my cock and ride me Amy. Ride me until we both cum."

Amy climbed onto her Master's stiff cock and squeezed him tight. She rocked back and forth and bobbed up and down for several minutes. She enjoyed pleasing her Master and she knew the other men in the room were watching and she was very excited thinking of it. She thought of them watching her ass as she rode her beloved Mark. After several delicious moments of fucking him, Mark knew she was ready to cum and so was he. He whispered in her ear, "Cum NOW Amy, right NOW!" She climaxed the instant he commanded it as her back arched and her head flew back. She felt him explode inside her and he moaned loudly. She cried out with pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's Lair Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds