• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 09

The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 09

Inspection Day

Several weeks past and Tatarina started to forget the horror of her incarceration. She was still looking for a job and there was a possibility of working in a coffee bar just around the corner.

However she was quickly brought down to earth one Monday, a month after her sentence was completed, when a letter arrived. It was from the Ministry of Correction. She could tell this as across the front was their address. With shaking hands she opened it and started to read the contents.

To Ex-detainee 69

It is the policy of this department to check on recent offenders to ensure there is no chance of remission on their part. The department has a duty to society to protect itself from revisionist ideas. As you learnt from your brief stay, your place in our society is to please. And to please at any time and any place.

In order to make sure you understand your social obligations, an officer will call around to examine you in the next few days. You will be expected disrobe for him to inspect you and to show your willingness to obey in every way.

By order of the Ministry

Tatarina sat down she could not believe what she read, even now she could not escape.

The morning went very slowly as every sound made her jump. She expected the bell to ring any moment. By lunch time she was a bundle of nerves and decided to have a cup of tea to calm herself. She filled the kettle, but when she went to turn off the tap it refuse to close and water continued to pour out. Putting down the kettle she tried with both hands, but it refused to budge and continued to pour. She knew somewhere her ex boyfriend had a set of tools and so she went into the spare room and found a large spanner. Returning she adjusted it to fit the tap top and with all her strength twisted the tap and the stem. There was a squeak and the tap closed, but to her horror she heard water running in the cupboard under the sink. Opening the door she discovered the pipe had split and water was squirting against the side of the cupboard. Placing a bowl under the leak Tatarina realized she had no choice but to call the plumber and get him to come a fix the problem.

Quickly finding the number in the phone book she dialed the local plumber and was soon recounting the story of her disaster. He said he would be around in about half an hour. Putting down the phone, she remembered the stop cock outside the front door in the street, however when she checked it, it too was too hard for her to close.

The clock ticked away as she tried to stop the leak from flooding the kitchen, by placing towels around the cupboard. On the dot after half an hour the doorbell rang. Tatarina ran to the door and opened it expecting the plumber to be standing there, but it was the fat section officer instead. She stared at him for a moment confused.

"Ah Ms Stevens the sheer sight of you stiffens my loins."

"Oh, can I help you sir?"

"I hope you are going to invite me inside, I wouldn't like to think I was not welcome!"

Tatarina stood aside and closed the door. She stood waiting.

"I believe you received a letter from the ministry? Is that right?"

Ministry, ministry, what was he talking about; she knew she had to get back to the kitchen before the bowl filled and overflowed. And then it struck, the letter she received the other day, her heart sank as she remembered, especially as the section officer knew of it.

"Umm, yes."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Pardon?"

"The letter I believe it was quite specific."

"Sorry sir, I'm not sure what you mean?"

The officer waved his hand at her. Tatarina suddenly recalled the end of the letter, "You will be expected to disrobe for him," Oh no, quickly she reached for the zip on the side of her dress and slid it down. Reaching down she pulled the dress over her head. A smile appeared on the face of the officer as she started to strip. Of all his "clients" She was the best. So innocent, so lovely, such big firm tits.

Her hands bent behind her back as she undid her bra and removed it, then quickly to her panties sliding them down her legs. She stood now naked to his gaze a it traveled from her face down her breasts to the triangle of fur between her legs through which could clearly be seen her cunt lips.

"Lovely, let us go in."

Tatarina bent down and picked up her clothes and led him into the kitchen where she saw the water was overflowing from the cupboard. She dropped her clothes on the table and rushed to the sink.

"Excuse me sir, I have a leak, I'll have to empty the bowl."

"Please go ahead don't mind me."

His cock was stiffened by the sight of Tatarina bending over to lift the bowl from the cupboard, revealing the full slit of her sex to him. He sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and watched as she rushed about emptying and mopping the floor, her breasts jiggling about charmingly. Finally it was just under control and she stood once more under his gaze.

"Ah the trials and tribulations we have to suffer."

Just then the front door rang. Tatarina had completely forgotten about the plumber. She went to pick up her clothes, but the officer quickly placed his hand on then and stopped her.

"Please sir it is the plumber to fix the pipes, I'll need to answer the door."

"Well don't let me stop you."

"But I'll need my clothes please sir."

"Oh I don't think you need them to answer a door do you?"

"But sir...."

'Ms Stevens I think you had better go and let the plumber in, before we are all flooded out."

Tatarina's heart sank a she went along the hall to the front door, maybe it wasn't the plumber.

She opened the door a bit, hiding behind it. Yes it was the plumber.

"Afternoon miss I believe you have a leak?"

"Er...... oh I suppose you had better come in, please excuse me."

Tatarina realized she had no choice but to let him in, so with a sinking heart she opened the door and let him inside. She could see the look of astonishment and delight as he stood in the hall staring at her nakedness. He whistled and a big smile came on his face.

"Ah I must be in heaven!"

She could see no point in covering herself. For just a brief moment they stood looking at each other, fortunately the plumber was too amazed to say anything more, and just stood with his mouth open. She closed the door and led him through into the kitchen, feeling his eyes on her naked back and buttocks.

As he entered he nodded at the officer.

"Good afternoon sir."

"And to you. Lovely weather for the time of the year."

'Yes, very warm."

Both men stood and stared at Tatarina as she stood in front of them, her hand crept instinctively over her crutch. The moment stretched into seconds.....

"Well I can see you have a problem, where is the stop cock?"

"It's outside by the wall."

"I think you had better show him exactly where it is Ms Stevens."

Tatarina blushing furiously led the man back to the front door with the Officer following. She opened the door and indicated around the left side.

"No Ms Stevens I think you had better show him exactly where it is."

Oh no he wanted her to go out in the street naked and exposed. Tatarina was caught, she knew this was a test, and yet......

She looked around the door and fortunately there were very few people in the street. And the ones that were, were down the road. She quickly grasped the plumbers sleeve and led him out in the street to the stop cock, then quickly returned to the safety of the house.

"Well done Ms Stevens. I think you had better do something about the water!"

Tatarina gasped as the water was pouring out of the cupboard. She rushed over and bending down picked up the bowl, emptying it into the sink, she replaced the bowl and kneeling on the floor mopped the excess water up into the bowl, fortunately the water had stopped flowing. She continued for a while finally water the worst was mopped away. As she stood up she turned to see that the plumber had returned and two men had been watching her as she kneeled in front of them her bottom in the air, her sex and anus in full view.

The plumber rummaged in his bag and started to reluctantly to work on the pipes. The Officer beckoned Tatarina over to where his was sitting. She went over to him. Opening his legs his patted his thigh indicating he wanted her to sit on his lap. Against her wishes she sat down.

"Open your legs Ms Stevens, no further, and further still, no don't put your hand there, by your side and put your arm around my neck, that's better."

Tatarina sat now with her legs wide open her body fully exposed facing the plumber who took every opportunity to watch her as he worked. The officer smiled as slowly he started to squeeze her tits, rubbing her nipples and making them erect. It did not take long before his hand ran down her body over her stomach and across her maiden hair. Within a short time he had opened her vulva and in full view of the plumber rubbed her cunt. Tatarina found the scene very weird, one man fixing her pipes whilst another played with her body.

"Uuunnn..."

His finger slid into her vagina and worked its way in and out.

The plumber now just stood and watched as the officer masturbated her in front of him.

"Well come on man fix the pipes! We all have jobs to do, though I think mine is probably the better one."

Both men laughed, the plumber returned to fixing the pipes and the officer continued to finger fuck Tatarina.

For what seemed ages the officer alternated between her tits and cunt, until without wanting to, Tatarina found her body betraying her as she started to get sexually excited under the constant ministrations. His finger tips slowly rubbed the head of her clitoris.

Tatarina felt her body move and shift to the constant rubbing her sex was receiving.

His hands went to her tits rolling her nipples between his fingers, then back to her clit.

"OOOhhhhh........."

Tatarina closed her eyes as she felt her body getting closer and closer to an orgasm. It has been over half and hour since the officer had started to minister to her.

She heard the cupboard door shut, and as she open her eyes to see the plumber standing up and approaching the table, she came to her orgasm, her hips bucking and her buttocks clenching.

"Uuhhh...."

"Very good Ms Stevens, wasn't she? Did you say you're name was Terik."

"Yes sir, and yes, wonderful."

Tatarina was bright red from embarrassment and from her sexual excitement.

Terik's hand was in his pocket fingering his cock.

"Ms Stevens, I think Your plumber needs paying."

He lifted Tatarina off, and she stumbled to stand, she reached across the table to get her bag.

"No Ms Stevens, I said paying.......you know what I mean!"

"Oh...."

Yes she knew, what he meant. She walked to the plumber and kneeling down on the floor reached forward and undoing the front of his trousers reached in and released the plumbers cock to see it standing hard erect in front of her. She leaned forward and placed the organ in her mouth. Nodding back and forth, she slid her mouth up and down its length. It did not take long and the plumber grunted as he came in her mouth. Her training came to her as she swallowed the salty cum, and released the cock from her mouth.

"Gotten! That was lovely."

"Well man what are you waiting for there must be other leaks."

"Ah I wish they were all like this!"

The two men laughed.

"See him out Ms Stevens."

Tatarina went to the door and let a reluctant plumber out.

"Please call me again if you have any problems!"

She returned to the kitchen to find the officer standing his cock in his hand.

She went over to him and kneeling down repeated her fellatio, until he also came in her mouth. She almost gagged as the fat mans cock spurted into the back of her throat. He wiped the end on her cheek and put it back in his trousers. Zipping up the front he smiled down at her.

"Excellent Ms Stevens, you pass with flying colors. I look forward to next months check up, though I have a feeling we may meet before then!"

The officer then stood up and left.

Tatarina knelt on the floor for some time shocked by the afternoon's events, would she ever be free of her stupidity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds