• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Security 06

Total Woman Security 06

123

Catherina gathered her purse and wrap from the table where her friend Gabriella sat. Catherina had been dancing with Antonio at the Hotel Panama disco. The night was going well and she was leaving with him for his apartment in Punta Paitilla. Gabriella gave her friend a 'thumbs-up' and smile. Catherina scooted over to Antonio and hugged his arm as they left.

Later, in his bed, Antonio was lying in a sweaty heap having just been nearly fucked to death by this ravenous beauty. He was feeling very virile. Catherina orgasmed twice before Antonio's bone hard cock flooded her pussy with jets of sperm. Catherina was lying next to him, fingering his chest hairs.

'What a lucky break' thought Antonio. He was simply a mid-level administrator at the local branch of an international bank. Catherina had been the hottest chica at the disco and just hours later she had drained Antonio's balls with wild fucks.

'What a lucky break' thought Catherina. She was pleased that the mission was launched so effortlessly. She and her team mate, Gabriella, were on the hunt for Estevan, the leader of a money laundering cabal functioning in Panama City. Through a conspiracy of mid- and high level bank managers, Estevan was efficiently laundering worldwide illicit funds, including animal poaching and smuggling proceeds.

Total Woman Security was commissioned to find and extract Estevan to a friendly jurisdiction, preferably Miami. They choose the Evita Gambit with the leap-frog variation. Evita Peron was famous for starting with low-level military officers in dance clubs in Buenos Aires and getting bedded up the ranks for a few years until eventually finding yourself abed with Juan Peron, the ruling military junta's leader.

TWS did not have years to complete the mission, thus the leap-frog variation. Each female operative would cajole her paramour into introducing her associate to a higher level manager at another bank. Eventually, one of the female operatives would end up with Estevan and effect the extraction.

"Antonio, what a stud you are. Are all bankers so manly? God, you wore me out!"

Catherina continued her finger play. Antonio's chest visibly swelled at the flattery. Catherina saw her opening and took on a more thoughtful tone.

"Did you see my friend, Gabriella, at the table before we left the disco? I think she looks hot but she doesn't have much luck finding good men. Maybe you could introduce her to someone as macho as you?"

Antonio perked up at the suggestion. This might be the opportunity he had been hoping for. Barto was a mid-level manager at a corresponding bank in downtown Panama City. Antonio had been vying for a promotion to that bank. An introduction to a hot chica like Catherina might tip the balance in his favor.

"I might know of someone. Is she okay with an older gentleman?"

"Gabriella is okay with any mature man who treats her nice on a date and is gentle with her later."

The 'gentle with her later' comment was a good sign. Antonio's arm was confined beneath Catherina's bare shoulder, wound around where he could idly finger fondle her rosy blushed nipple. He tweaked it unconsciously, dreaming about a similar act on an imaginary Gabriella. Antonio's attention returned when he pinched too hard and Catherina gave a little yip.

Antonio snatched his arm out and worked his cell phone, texting Barto, setting up a meeting for tomorrow. Antonio parked the phone on the nightstand and rolled toward Catherina. Catherina had peeked at the message before it was sent. Antonio had done as she suggested and deserved a reward for good behavior.

Catherina rolled atop Antonio and straddled his thighs. Her hands cradled and caressed his semi-hard cock. Antonio cupped and caressed Catherina's boobs. As he hardened to a sufficient extent, Catherina shuffled her butt to a proper alignment and drove down on his shaft. She was satisfied with her share of orgasms tonight. Now she concentrated on Antonio's continued pleasure. Slow strokes, long strokes, fast strokes and pauses were interspersed with hip rolls and jogs. Despite his recent multiple blasts, Antonio was winding higher towards another flood of cum. His breathing gusted and he went rigid as he shot another round of spunk into Catherina. Calm was restored and the sex-mates rested and slept until dawn's early light started them on a new day.

---------------------

After work, Barto waited at the sidewalk café table for his friend Antonio and the female that he would meet. Antonio strolled up with one eye candy hugging his arm and another one tagging behind. Antonio went through the circle of introductions and Gabriella took a seat close to Barto. Her scent lilted his nostrils and her buxom cleavage lit his eyes. She was short but wearing heels. The combination of short height and busty fullness gave her that classic rounded figure males lusted after. And Barto was definitely a male lusting after his zesty new acquaintance.

The conversation ebbed and flowed over drinks and coffee about everything and nothing. As dusk deepened, Antonio looked at his watch, made his excuses and headed briskly for his apartment, towing a hurried and tottering Catherina behind him. Antonio's balls had percolated semen all day and he was anxious to get another tall drink of Catherina's sexual brew.

Gabriella remained with Barto. Finishing their drinks, they meandered hand in hand through the festive street nightlife. Gabriella's short sassy hem left her lovely toned legs on display above her fashionable high heels. Her long dark bouncy locks and generous breasts were beacons. Men paused suddenly in their amorous banters as she passed by; their dates perturbed at the competition. Gabriella garnered loads of covetous stares and envious glares as the pair wandered the nightspots. Dinner was tapas at a few open air taverns. Finally they arrived at Barto's towering apartment complex. The elevator disgorged them high above the city and the heady panorama of lights only added to the lust and fever pulsing through Barto.

Gabriella stood in the center of the room. There was no lost innocence here, each understood the drill. Barto advanced for an embrace but at arm's length, she stopped him. She removed his suitcoat, unbuttoned his shirt and pants, and placed the garments aside. Barto was left in briefs. Gabriella unzipped her own sleeveless dress that had thrilled the onlookers during their sidewalk promenade. Her shelf bra displayed their creamy treasures. Her thong hid very little of the prominent cameltoe. Barto impatiently made quick work of them. Barto's swelling knob peaked through his fly. His remaining underwear soon joined the discarded outerwear.

They began with a sweet kiss that grew to a tongue lashed search for each other's deeper warmth. The cuddle parked Gabriella's breasts on Barto's well-defined chest. Despite Barto's age and experience, this female quickly got his raging libido into a higher gear. He felt his erection climbing the inverted V of Gabriella's inner thighs and knocking at her pussy for entrance. Gabriella felt it too and broke the kiss.

Gabriella descended Barto's body with little pecks and kisses until she squatted face-to-face with the first fleshy rung on the ladder of her mission. She bathed the knob with her tongue. She circled the band of slack skin behind the rim with her lips and suckled. The suction slurped the shaft inward and she let it creep in leisurely, pull by pull. Barto rested his hands in her wavy hair but did not interfere with her technique.

When Gabriella's lips finally bumped Barto's pubic bone, she started bobbing her head in earnest. Her tongue lathed along the shaft. Barto's cock was fully erect and fat. Gabriella slipped it from her mouth. She stood and led Barto to the bed and laid him face up, adjusting him with covers and pillows into a comfortable pose. Climbing between his splayed legs, she leaned in and re-commenced the oral dance. Gabriella fell quickly back into the routine. Barto was well into his heat, the blood rushing faster through his brain and body. His mind dazed as the moment arrived and he spewed his rampant cum into Gabriella's gullet. His eyes clenched, sending sparkly fireworks bursting behind his eyelids.

Gabriella swallowed, then lazed her tongue about his diminishing erection. She suckled until Barto finally sighed a long breath. Gabriella crawled in beside him. They fingered and fiddled each other. Nipples, groins, arms and thighs received intimate attention.

"Did you like my friend, Catherina? She is very attractive. Antonio pretends to be nice to her but I saw him wrench her rudely away when they left. That would concern me with other friends but I know Catherina really loves when a man is forceful with her. It gets her hot. But Antonio is young. He doesn't know how to really be a real dominating man. Do you know any real dominating men that might like Catherina?"

Barto perked up at that line of conversation. Who wouldn't like Catherina? Barto knew an older collaborator at another bank. His friend, Cesar, constantly grumbled about the inhibitions of the chicas he dated and fucked. He could lend a hand in Catherina's quest for domination.

"I have a colleague at a correspondent bank named Cesar. He is very bold with his women. Do you think she might be interested in meeting him?"

Gabriella smiled inside. Cesar was the mission's next predicted rung on the Evita Gambit ladder.

"If you think that could be arranged. I will talk to Catherina. Can we meet Cesar at his office? The atmosphere of power in a big bank's inner halls would be a kick to Catherina just in itself."

"I am pretty sure I can set that up."

"Oh, Barto, you are so magnificent." Gabriella palmed and stroked Barto's semi-erection.

"Ohh... I think you're ready for another fuck. Your cock is getting harder..."

Gabriella had accomplished the next mission step and could now relax and gain her own full enjoyment of the remaining night. It was her turn to play and cum. Barto watched Gabriella mount up and straddle his hips. Her long hair draped her body but was incapable of obscuring her marvelous boobs. His hands found them between the cascading strands.

Gabriella let him play with her tits; his caresses were rather pleasant. She shuffled up and lifted her ass, placed Barto and slowly descended. She took him deep and used hip rolls to rub her sensitive clitoris on his pubic bone. She adored the little tingles generated by the rubs. The motions were also good for Barto as his knob wiggled against her cervix. Gabriella took a long time with many small moves, letting the passion build slowly.

The tingles in Gabriella's clit blossomed to a mild throb in her core. She lengthened the strokes, dragging Barto's rim past her G-spot, furthering the growth of each partner's ardor. Gabriella welcomed the deferral of Barto's orgasm caused by the recent blowjob. This fuck was going much better than the typical feeble orgasm she endured with some past targets.

Barto's ejaculation had been deferred but not abandoned. He was breathing faster and Gabriella tried to gauge his rise and match it with her own. A simultaneous peak would get her what she craved and add to Barto's enthusiasm for trading up Catherina to Cesar.

Barto was handling Gabriella's tits and feeling his cock polished with her cunt nectars. He gusted, moaned and peaked just as Gabriella pirouetted through her own ecstatic dance. She felt his warm shots deep inside and it added electric skittles to the steady buzz in her womb. She cried out, joining Barto's vocal resonances. Gabriella stayed upright and braced on Barto's chest. Her vaginal jogs and vibrations transmitted their joy to Barto's sensitized erection. It was all good for both partners.

Gabriella remained seated with Barto's semi-erection still in her cunt until she and her stud re-calmed. She fingered his nipples as he fingered hers. She eventually dismounted and lay by his side. They snuggled and exchanged kisses. The pillow talk led them to decide on an introduction between Catherina and Cesar in Cesar's office at the end of the next day.

---------------------

Catherina and Gabriella alighted from the cab in front of the towering bank building. Catherina was wearing her high heels, a very short skirt and fitted sleeveless blouse. Her hair was a flowing mass of waves with a few hair pins holding it away from her radiant face. A breeze ruffled her hair and skirt. The women crossed the broad sidewalk to the gleaming brass office tower entrance.

Inside, Gabriella found Barto waiting in the lobby. She hugged and kissed him with passion. Gabriella broke the kiss and giddily presented a coy Catherina. Barto was mesmerized by Catherina's stunning appearance. He clasped both of Catherina hands and drew her in for bijou cheek buzzes. Her hair smelled flowery and her breasts pressed against his chest as she pushed up on tiptoes to reach his face.

Barto felt his heart skip and momentarily lamented passing Catherina on to Cesar, losing a potential opportunity to fulfill her needs himself. He vacillated, envisioning a quick plan. He could make excuses that Cesar was unavailable, grab a cab and take them both back to his apartment. Gabriella would be amenable. Could she encourage Catherina to go for a ménage-a-trois? Could he cope with their desires both at the same time? Probably not. Wow, Cesar was in for a delectable treat.

It was the end of the day and the elevators disgorged departing employees, the men sneaking covetous stares in Barto's direction. The trio rode the elevator to an office high in the tower. A mature looking Cesar welcomed them from behind the desk in his spacious office.

Barto presented Catherina. "Cesar, this is the Catherina whom we spoke of. Her friend, Gabriella, is an acquaintance of mine."

Gabriella nudged Catherina forward. Catherina leaned across Cesar's wide desk, extending her hand and displaying her bountiful cleavage in the tight blouse. As she leaned in, Cesar held her hand a tad longer and was not shy about examining Catherina racked up tits.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Catherina. Please... let's all sit over here in the hospitality area."

Cesar motioned everyone to the facing couches and divans before his glass power-vista window. Barto and Gabriella took one couch and Catherina sat next to Cesar, a little closer than a new social acquaintance should. Dusk was settling in and pinpoints of light in the city below inaugurated their festive nightly display.

Small talk followed with enough shop talk sprinkled in to indicate that Cesar was an important bank executive. Catherina acted intrigued and pulled her legs under her in a sideways sit. She edged closer to Cesar, touching knees to thighs and occasionally placing a hand on his shoulder to make a point in the conversation.

Barto watched Catherina flirt with Cesar. She bowed and twisted during the light banter, flashing cleavage and long legs at both men, seeming unconsciously. He suspected that it was part of her scheme to woo Cesar. Barto remembered the feel of Catherina's boobs on his chest during their lobby greetings.

Gabriella sensed Barto's growing sexual longings and worked her own little tricks and touches in to increase his ardor. She wanted Barto impatient enough to depart and leave Catherina with Cesar.

Barto emotionally reconciled that Catherina was staying with Cesar. He would look to satisfying his own yearnings with the extraordinary Gabriella. As the talk wound down, Barto made excuses and took his leave of Cesar. He led Gabriella to the door. She paused for a final look back, trusting Catherina to leap-frog her to her next encounter. She would keep Barto on the hook, knowingly headed for his bed. She hoped he would stop for dinner or at least take-out. Barto was fully primed and she expected an all-nighter. They would need nutrition to keep up their strength for the marathon session ahead. Actually, Barto was a good lover and she anticipated enjoying several good orgasms with him. Her immediate mission step accomplished, she could relax and have some fun tonight.

Catherina fingered the hairs on Cesar's neck. Cesar gazed into her eyes. They kissed lightly, tentatively, testing the others level of craving. Catherina moved the issue forward.

"Cesar, let's not pretend to be timid teenagers. Gabriella and Barto say you are a very macho man with your women. Let's find a time and place to explore that."

"I like that notion, my little Catherina. We shall start right here and now."

Catherina looked away as if shy. No matter. Cesar began unbuttoning Catherina's blouse. Catherina touched his hands, exhibiting mild reluctance but no real resistance. Cesar disregarded her hesitation as he stood and hauled her up with him. He silently continued his labors, removing her clothes in detail. Blouse and skirt dropped away. He spun and bowed Catherina's pose as needed during the disrobing. She twisted away sometimes, showing her reserve but again no real resistance. Cesar never faltered in the pace of his tasks.

Cesar was nearly completed with Catherina's disrobing, feeling more aroused by her reticence. He boldly grasped one bra cup and yanked it forward; popping the weak rear hooks as the entire garment popped off her frame and bounced her tits. The panties were last, fist-grip torn at the sides for faster confiscation. He wadded those and put them in his pocket.

The air scented with Catherina's nuanced perfume was succumbing to the headier aroma of her leaking vaginal musk.

Cesar stood before Catherina, who was still shorter than him, even propped on her heels. Cesar grabbed her hands and laid them on his chest, maintaining eye contact. Catherina understood but took her time disrobing the impatient Cesar. Dipping and bending during her work, her breasts jostled and swayed. Completing the task, she stood again before him.

Cesar grasped Catherina's tresses tightly on either side of her scalp and drew her with him as he backed to an office visitor chair. Still gripping her head by its hair handles, he ravaged her mouth with a stormy kiss before plopping his ass on the chair and forcing her head down towards her groin. Catherina quickly knelt on the carpet between Cesar's legs and cooperated with his demands. She opened wide and drew Cesar's erection into her mouth, voraciously massaging his knob and shaft with her lips, cheeks and tongue.

Cesar still held her hair and used the handgrips to move and rotate Catherina's head as she sucked his cock. He had been anticipating this engagement since Barto's call and had thought about the possibilities all day. Catherina had knowingly inflamed his ardor with her casual touching, forward deportment and then the uncharacteristic reserve.

Cesar drew Catherina off his erection and pulled her up to stand. His prick tingled but he wanted more than a blowjob. He wanted to show dominance.

Cesar marched across the room with one hand still in Catherina's hair. He pulled her in front of him and pushed her face-down on his desk, squashing her boobs into the polished veneer top. He kicked her inner ankles, signaling her to widen her stance. Catherina complied. Cesar lined up his stiff rod and pushed bit by bit into Catherina's cunt. She was tight and dripping wet, confirming to Cesar that she craved this man-handling.

Cesar shoved home and drew back, again and again. The room filled with furniture squeaks and fluid squishy sounds, mingled with low grunts and elongated moans. Cesar was well into his stride now. He was puffing as he stroked faster and faster. His back stiffened; he bellowed, halted deep and shot Catherina full of his cum. Cesar let out a long cry as his final pulse joined the flood inside her. He fell forward across Catherina's naked back and butt and panted down from his hyper-breaths.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Security 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds