• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Year Ch. 21

Senior Year Ch. 21

Bobby was awakened by the sound of loud voices. At first he wasn't sure what was happening, then he realized his Helen and her husband were arguing, and her husband sounded very angry. He got out of bed, slipped into his jeans and a sweatshirt, and headed for the kitchen.

"Goddammit, Helen, I've had just about all I'm going to take from you!" the big man roared just as Bobby walked into the room. He pulled his hand back and was about to hit his wife, who was cowering at the kitchen counter.

Bobby, scared that Mr. Parker would hit Helen, coughed. He didn't know what else to do.

Mort turned, red-faced, his hand still raised, and stared at Bobby. A sheepish look formed on his face and he lowered his hand and scratched his belly, trying t act as it that's what he planned to do all along. "I...I gotta get going," the big man stammered. "The guys are waiting for me to play golf." He crossed the kitchen with long strides and disappeared out the door.

"Bobby... you... you'll have... to... to get you... your own breakfast," Helen stammered. Red-faced, she brushed by the startled young man and headed down the hallway toward her bedroom. He heard her bedroom door slam.

Bobby decided that breakfast could wait, turned, and walked down the hall to the Parkers' bedroom. He opened the door and saw Helen lying on the bed with her back to the door, sobbing softly. He walked across the room and sat down on the bed.

"Are you OK?" he asked softly.

"Bobby, I...I'm fine," Helen replied. She sniffled a little. She hated the fact that he'd seen what he did. What must he think of her?

"Helen, does your husband hit you?" Bobby asked.

Helen, extremely ashamed, nodded. "Some...sometimes," she sobbed.

"You shouldn't let him do that," the young man said, laying his hand on her shoulder. "That's not right."

"It...it will be all... all right," Helen murmured. She sniffled a little more. "I...I can handle it."

"You have to do something!" Bobby said. "If you don't, he could hurt you bad! In school they told us that if women don't do something to stop men from beating them, it keeps getting worse!"

"What...what can I do?" Helen sobbed.

"You could get a restraining order," Bobby said. "That's what they taught us in school. "That way the cops can stop him."

Helen was confused. She knew what the young man was saying was important, but he was rubbing her shoulder and his gentle touch was thrilling her and making it hard for her to think clearly! "Do...do you think I...I should...do...should do that, Bobby?" she stammered.

"Yeah, I do," Bobby replied. "I don't want you to let that man keep hurting you."

While the young man caressed Helen's arm through her robe, he became aware there were powerful feelings awakening inside him. For a minute he paused his moving hand, then he let it continue. Maybe the best thing he could do for Helen was to give her the tenderness and loving she wasn't getting from her husband.

His caresses grew bolder and as they did, Helen shifted position, moving closer to him. "Oh, Bobby," she whispered, "you're the only one who really cares for me." She needed him! She desperately wanted to have him make love to her and satisfy her. Thinking about how it felt when his big, hard cock spewed his hot juices into her gave her a funny feeling in her stomach.

"I want to take care of you," the young man said softly, "I don't want you to be upset." His hand slid into the neck of the robe.

A shudder raced through Helen when the young man's hand began caressing her bare chest. "Oh, Bobby! Do you have any idea how wonderful that makes me feel?" she crooned, her voice low. His touch was like nothing she'd known. He was always so gentle with her. He was concerned about her and what she needed!

"I think I do," Bobby replied. He stood up, took off his clothes, then he laid down and pressed his naked body spoon-fashion, against hers. His hand again slid inside her robe, onto her breast, and moved to her already-erect nipple.

"Oh, Bobby!" Helen murmured as delight swept through her. She pressed her wonderfully formed bottom against him and could feel his hardness pressing against her. "You do know how to make me feel good, don't you?"

Bobby kept fondling her breast while she responded more and more fervently. His cock, hard as steel now, pressed harder and harder against her buttocks as she moved against him.

He managed to get her robe off and, once the garment was gone, his naked body came in contact with hers. His rigid prong stabbed between the full mounds of her buttocks and he heard her murmur with delight.

"Ohhh!! Bobby!!!" Helen crooned. She moved her bottom and his rigid penis worked against it enticingly. "That feels wonderful!"

Bobby slid his hand down over Helen's belly and between her legs. She gasped. "I love the way you touch me, Bobby!" she purred. "You're always so gentle!" She gasped again when his fingers brushed over her clit.

"Bobbeeeeee!!! My Godddd!!!!" She groaned. She couldn't keep still. Her body moved insistently while his fingers strummed her swollen, nerve-filled clit. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!"

The insistent movement of her body against it was doing wild things to Bobby's cock which was now trapped between the warm, soft cheeks of her bottom. It felt so nice, Bobby thought he would come that way if it kept up and realized he wouldn't mind if he did.

"Bobbeeeeee!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!!" Helen's body went wild. "You're making me come!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddd!!! I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Helen's wildly quivering body did wonderful things to Bobby's cock, but he exerted all the self-control he had and managed not to come, even though he dearly would have liked to. He continued holding her against him and caressing her until the wild movements of her body stilled. His cock was still ensconced between her taut butt cheeks.

"Oh, Bobby! I needed that so badly!" Helen murmured, putting her hand on the one which was cupping her breast. "You're always so good for me."

"I'm glad you liked it," Bobby whispered. "I wanted to make you feel better."

"You did! You certainly did!" Helen exclaimed. She tightened her bottom muscles, squeezing his cock. "What are we going to do about that?" she giggled.

"I thought maybe you might have an idea," Bobby replied. He squeezed her breast gently.

"Well..." Helen replied. She laid one leg back over the young man's body and reached for his cock, which jutted between her legs. "Let's see..." She guided the tip of his swollen organ to her sopping quim. "I think this might work, don't you?"

"Yeah...I...I think it will!" Bobby replied. He thrust his hips forward and groaned with delight when his erection slid into her quavering grotto. Heat and thrills swept through his young body.

"Yesss!!! Oh, Yessss!!!!" Helen purred, pressing back against her teen lover. Pleasure ripped through her once when his cock began to plunge into her over and over.

While Bobby thrust into her forcefully, he kept squeezing her breast and toying with the nipple.

"Do it, Bobby!!! Do ittttttt!!!!" Helen groaned. Her body shook under his delightful assault. Her hand stole to her pussy and began she twirling her clit. "Bobbeeeeeee!!! Do ittttt!!! Yessssss!!!!"

"Gonna come!!! Oh, God!!! This feels too good, I'm gonna come!!!" Bobby cried when he felt the onset of his orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" His insides began to spasm and powerful jets of his juices gushed into his lover's quivering body.

"Gahhhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!! Yesssssssss!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, God!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the dark-haired woman cried in delight while uncontrollable ecstasy roared through her.

"Oh, Bobby, I needed that so much!" Helen crooned afterward, hugging him against her. "God, you make me feel so good!" She kissed him tenderly.

"I'm glad," Bobby said. "I had a feeling that might be what you needed."

Helen studied the young man, then she kissed him again. "I...I know I should do something about Mort," she murmured. "I...I'm afraid, though."

"How long has he been hitting you?" Bobby asked.

"I...I don't know exactly when...when it started," Helen replied seriously. "He wasn't like that when we first got married, but lately..." Her eyes reddened a little. "My God! Look at me! My husband beats on me, I'm having sex with my best friend's son, and talking to him about what a jerk my husband is!"

"It's OK," Bobby said. He saw that her eyes were getting red and he didn't want her to start crying again. Crying women made him feel helpless. "I don't think you're terrible at all. But I do think you need to do something before Mort really hurts you."

Helen sniffled a little, then kissed him. "Not only are you a magnificent lover, you're smart, too," she said. She patted his bare hip. "Well, young man, as much as I'd like to spend the rest of the day in bed with you, I can't." She kissed him, then got out of bed. "I'm going to get cleaned up, then I have some things I need to do," she said with a look of determination on her face. "Things I...I guess I should have done a long time ago."

Bobby wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about and didn't ask her. He got up, went to the other bathroom in the house and got cleaned up. Then he went back to the bedroom he was using, got dressed for the day, and went back out to the kitchen. As he passed the den, he saw that Helen dressed now, was talking to someone on the phone.

"I'll be down in ten minutes to take care of it, then," she said.

Bobby, wondering who she was talking to, and about what, continued on to the kitchen. He got out a bowl, filled it with cereal, poured some milk over the cereal, added some sugar, and sat down to eat.

Helen walked into the kitchen a few minutes later and flashed a wan smile at him. "Bobby, I have to go somewhere and take care of something important," she said. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Will you be OK?"

"Sure," the young man replied. When he finished eating, he got up and went outside. The lawn needed mowing, so he did that. After he finished mowing, he swept the grass clippings off the sidewalk. He just had finished and was walking toward the garage to put the broom away when Helen's car turned off the street, moved up the driveway, and into the garage.

Bobby walked into the garage and, while the humming automatic garage door opener lowered the door, he hung the broom on a rack inside the door. He turned and looked at Helen, who had just gotten out of her car. She was wearing a wearing a man-tailored pink blouse and slacks.

Her eyes were bright. "I did it!" she said.

"You did what?" Bobby asked.

"I...I got a restraining order against Mort," she replied. "The...the police are going to...serve it on him at...at the golf course."

Bobby was surprised, but happy. He didn't want her to be hurt any more. "Good," he said. "I'm proud of you."

Helen took a deep breath. "I don't need him," she said, finally, a look of determination on her face. "I've taken all I'm going to from him. I have an appointment with a lawyer first thing tomorrow morning. I'm going to see about filing for divorce!"

She looked at Bobby. "You know, honey, none of this is your fault, if that's what you were thinking," she said softly. "If anything, you finally got me to see that I needed to do something." Her eyes clouded up and tears formed in them. "Do...do you think I'm doing the wrong thing?" she asked, sniffling a little.

Bobby shook his head. "I think you have to do whatever you have to do to make sure you're safe," he said.

Helen sniffled. "It's...it's scary..." She began to cry. "I...I haven't been alone in a long time."

Bobby took her in his arms and held her while she cried, trying to comfort her. Her tears soaked through his T-shirt, but he didn't care. He didn't want her to be sad.

Finally Helen's tears subsided and she leaned back in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I don't know what I'd have done if you weren't here, Bobby," she said softly. "You've been so good for me. You finally made me realized that I don't have to live like this any more."

"It's OK," Bobby said, "I'm glad you weren't alone."

Helen leaned forward and their lips met. What started as a soft kiss grew into much more. Her arms locked around him and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth.

Bobby's arms tightened around Helen and, as the impassioned kiss continued, he began pulling her blouse out of her slacks without realizing he was doing it. Then he slid his hands under the blouse, onto her bare back, and began moving them upward. He was startled to discover she wasn't wearing a bra. While he caressed her back, she groaned into his mouth and thrust her pelvis against his growing hard-on.

Overwhelmed by lust, the couple tore at each other's clothes. Bobby unbuttoned Helen's blouse and began sucking on her nipples while she clung to him, groaning. They were taking a big risk, but discovery was the farthest thing from either of the minds of the two people groping at each other's overheated bodies there in the garage.

Bobby slid his hand into Helen's slacks between her trembling legs and cupped her pussy which, he discovered, was sopping wet with the effluent of arousal.

"Ohhhh!!! Godddd!!! Bobbeeeee!!!!" Helen groaned, her body writhed and she continued pressing her pelvis against his hand. "Godddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!"

Bobby wanted desperately to make love to her, but given the fact that they were standing in the garage, he was at a loss what to do about it. He looked around. They couldn't very well do it on the hard concrete garage floor but, given their semi-naked state, there was no way they could get to the house. Then he realized Helen's car, a roomy four-door American sedan, was right behind them and smiled.

He pulled the car's back door open. "Get in there," he murmured. When Helen sat down in the roomy back seat, he stripped off her slacks and panties, then she laid back and reached for him. He climbed in, kneeling on the seat between her legs.

Helen's's hand slid between them and she began stroking his cock, pulling on it, rubbing the juices oozing from the tip into the shaft with her hand. "Take me, Bobby!! Take me now!!!" she cried. She was to turned on, so wild with need, she didn't know, or care, where they were. All she wanted was to have his cock in her, giving her the joy it always did!

Bobby lowered his hips and felt his erect penis plunge into Helen's warm, wet opening. Shivers of joy rippled up his back. God, this was wild! As he slammed into her powerfully, he could feel the car rocking from the force of their union.

Helen's need was just as strong as her young lover's. She clawed at his, glorying in the stupendously delightful feelings his swollen rod gave her as it plunged repeatedly into her overheated body. "Bobbeeeeeeee!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Yesssssss!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried. Her body exploded into wild tremors of ecstacy when her orgasm ripped through her. "Uhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Uuuuunnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesussssssssss!!!" Bobby groaned when he felt his seed boil up and gushed from him, propelled by powerful pulsing deep inside him.

Spent by their sudden, unexpected, and totally delightful union, the couple lay on the car's back seat, clinging to each other while their bodies calmed.

Helen lay in Bobby's arms with her face pressed against his bare chest. "My God, Bobby!" she whispered "That was incredible!"

"Yeah! It sure was!" the young man agreed. He was still breathless.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," Helen said softly. "Every time I get near you I go crazy!"

"Me, too," Bobby agreed. "I kind of like it, though."

"I know, it is wonderful, but we're taking risks we shouldn't be" Helen replied. She kissed him softly. "Let me up, darling. We better get dressed before someone wanders in and catches us. I don't know what Mort will do when the police serve him with that restraining order."

"You think he'll come over here?" Bobby asked as he struggled into his clothes.

"He better not," Helen replied as she buttoned her blouse. "He'll go to jail if he does."

Once they were dressed they started for the house. Helen took the young man's hand as they walked across the lawn. "You know, Bobby, although I don't like to admit it, what we're doing is wrong," she said. "Sometimes I'm ashamed of what I've done to you."


Bobby squeezed her hand. "Don't say that," he said. "You're not making me do anything. And I'm not doing anything I don't want to."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Year Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 465 milliseconds