• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reluctant Volunteer

The Reluctant Volunteer

12

Juliet grinned to herself, as she looked around her newly acquired office. Finally, she had made it with the big boys, the glass ceiling was now underneath her and she was on route to the top. Of course it had not been easy. There had been a few casualties on the way up, but then well, everything's fair in love and war, and in the world of corporate ladder climbing, it was war everyday.

She knew she was good at her job; her skills at finding every wasted dollar and cent were without equal. Over the past three years she had saved the company large sums of money now this was part of her reward. She hugged her arms around herself, feeling the rich texture of the newly acquired power suit, a black jacket and skirt, with a white silk shirt, all hand made, yes she felt good. Of course good looks had probably helped, as the chairman of the board, Mr. David Palmer, was certainly a sucker for the good looking girls. He was well known for his wandering palms, along with his cronies. She had managed to avoid his attention, but was aware he knew who she was, in fact she made it her business to make him aware, in a strictly professional manner that is.

She finally turned from admiring the view from the tenth floor, and started to go through her internal mail. There were the numerous memos from her immediate boss, a rather pathetic individual, called Donald Rollins, who she had next in her sights for jumping over. He had been with Palmer Pharmaceuticals for ever, and it really was about time he left, at 55, he was way too old to do his job properly. He was probably only there because of his friendship with Mr. Palmer. She had caught him a few times in meetings, trying to look down her blouse, and she had even on the odd occasion, teased him by undoing maybe more buttons than would be considered appropriate.

He was responsible for the financing of a lot of the experimental work. Work it must be said, which had placed Palmers firmly at the forefront of the world drug and medical equipment companies. It was said, that he had the ear of the David Palmer, whose son played squash with his son Nicholas.

Nicholas Rollins also worked for the company, and was a rather obnoxious junior executive in charge of digital media, she had, on several occasions, chastised him for wasting resources.

She flicked through the usual bumpf from the various heads of department, who felt they had to share their puerile thoughts with the rest of the building. However a blue envelope caught her eye. It was from Research and Development, and marked "Private and confidential".

She eased herself into her seat, and reaching for her silver paper opener, slit the flap, and unfolded it to reveal the neatly typed contents. There were several pages altogether. She smoothed out the cover sheet and started to read:

"Dear Ms Jones,

I am sure you are aware one of the conditions of working at Palmers, is that you may be called upon to "volunteer", for any medical experiments the department of Research and Development might require you to participate in.

This novel use of our wonderful willing workers has held us in good stead through the years, and we still continue this tradition today, and will do into the future.

Let me reassure you, all testing is done under close scrutiny, and is absolutely safe. We would never place any of our employees at risk.

Your appointment for voluntary work has been scheduled for Wednesday, 10 am sharp.

Please report to Lab 45 in B block, where the nature of your participation will be explained. An extensive schedule of all procedures and expectations will be provided for you to read, and will require you sign your consent.

Individuals are selected from the data they presented went joining the company; you may well remember signing Conditions of Employment Agreement Form, when you took your medical. (Juliet had no recollection of any such form, but then there had been so many forms, especially ones for confidentiality).

Normal office wear is acceptable.

Kindly

Derek Beaver.

Director of Research

Cc J Palmer, D Rollins, N Rollins.

Juliet felt her heart flutter, Wednesday 10th, why that was tomorrow, what was all this about, she'd show them, volunteer to be a guinea pig, not bloody likely.

She reached for the phone, to give Rollins a bit of her mind, when a little voice in the back of her head stopped her. Maybe if she complained to Rollins, it would get back to the boss, who was a real stickler of company loyalty. She slowly placed the receiver back down on the cradle. Maybe it would be a feather in her hat, if she was seen to be willing to sacrifice all, for the good of the company. Yes, and surely it couldn't be that bad, I mean they would hardly poison their own workers, think of the stink!! The bad publicity!

Yes, she might have to play clever on this. It might do no harm to phone Derek, and ask what the story was. She again picked up the phone a dialed through.

"Derek, how are you? ("You little turd" she said under her breath.) "It's Juliet, Juliet Jones, you wrote to me regarding volunteering. That's right. No of course I won't object, I mean what's good for the firm is good for me! ("You cretin!" She thought silently.) "No! Nothing really, I was wondering if you could give me some idea of what it is all about? You can't! Oh! Yes, of course I appreciate that nobody should know before hand, yes I see that, yes well, I was just curious, wondering what to be prepared for. OK then, I'll see you tomorrow; yes, I've got the time right here, bye!"

"What a creep!" She thought.

Oh well, it can't be too bad, as she had never heard anyone complaining about volunteering. Certainly there had never been any news of any problems. As the company was quite big, with a lot of different arms, she certainly wasn't up with all the latest developments. Maybe they had found a new flu vaccine or something.

She put it behind her for the moment, and started going through her other mail. Of course the rest of the day went in a blur, as she was certainly always kept busy. She would wait and see, in fact now she thought of it, she was starting to look forward to tomorrow.

The next morning broke bright and sunny; she took her usual 4k jog, as she was proud of her trim young body, which was at the height of its fitness, with her flat tummy and tight firm buttocks. Her only concern was for her breasts, that were maybe a little oversize for her body form, but nothing that a good sports bra couldn't control when she was running. And in the office, maybe a slightly larger bust did get the mens attention especially when it was allowed a little movement when she moved.

As she ran, she grinned to herself as she recalled the numerous times Mr. Rollins had stood over her, trying to get a glimpse of her breasts down the front of her blouse, the poor fool, he didn't stand a chance!

Returning to her apartment, she quickly showered, put on deodorant, and brushed her short hair. Looking at the clock, she realized the time was getting on, so she walked into her bedroom to get dressed.

She always wore stockings; it made her feel so good, not like those terrible tights, and so after rummaging in her drawers, pulled out a small white trimmed suspender belt. She wrapped it around her trim waist and then clipped on a pair of fine stockings. She then selected a white frilly thong pulling it up her legs, the strap sliding deliciously up her bum crack, leaving her buttocks uncovered, whilst the front just covered her pubic hair, which she like to keep it tidy, but not waxed to 9th degree like some of the girls, their furry landing strip just looked plain stupid to her, if you are going to take that much off, why not shave the lot!.

She slipped on her half cup bra, which held her breasts firm, just allowing her aureoles to show and created plenty of cleavage. On went her blouse, with the top two buttons undone, relaxed, but still professional. She walked into her robe and pulled out her work suit of dark blue wool, and then slipping on her heels; she was ready. She took a lot of pleasure in dressing in sexy clothes, as she was the only one that knew she had them on. All that the rest of the staff saw was her outside work clothes, and she liked it like that. It made her feel good to be dressed like a woman, underneath the power exterior.

Juliet grabbed a glass of orange juice, and after munching on a slice of toast, felt she was ready for whatever they would want her to do.

She collected her new BMW, which was parked in the underneath car park, and was on her way.

The music on the radio put her in a light mood for the day. It would be good, maybe, to have a different day for a change, away from the hustle and the cut throat business of saving money, and the corporate grind.

Block B was behind the main building, a five story building, full of scientists and technicians who actually invented and discovered the products that made Palmer Ltd a rich organization. Its endeavors covered medicines, monitoring, prosthetics, and micro-medical equipment.

Juliet was only vaguely ware of the scope of all the range, as her job moved outside the products, into the range of monetary considerations. She eased her car into a place in the car park, and after shutting and locking the door skipped across to Block B. Looking at her watch, it was 6 minutes to 10 am, perfect, she liked to be on time.

Taking the lift to floor 4, she soon located Lab 45, and after taking a breath, grasped the handle and pushed the door open.

She walked into a small room with a door at the far end. Derek was waiting at a desk, talking to another man, who Juliet had never seen before. They were bending over the table examining some papers, and both men rose as the door opened and Juliet entered.

"Hello Ms Jones, glad to see you are so punctual," he said looking at his wristwatch. "This is Brian from admin."

"Hello." Juliet said with a little less enthusiasm, as she dismissed the nerdy looking man.

Derek picked up a sheaf of papers and handing them to Juliet.

"Here we go, before we get started, we need you to fill in the various consent forms and liability waivers."

Juliet look down at the large pile of papers, he didn't honestly expect her to go through all this bumpf, did he?

"Whatever, give me a pen, and I'll sign, I mean it's for the good of the firm, then just let's get on with it shall we!" Juliet took the pen Derek offered, and signed in the various places he indicated, with her head down, she was unaware of the slight smile that passed across his face. When she finished signing them she passed the documents back to Derek.

"Are you sure you don't want to read through the procedures, you are going to be the guinea pig today, with some more unusual medical procedures. There is a severe penalty clause, once signed, if you renege on any procedures outlined in this contract. I believe instant dismissal without appeal is most likely."

"Don't worry Derek, I'm a big girl now, just give me my medicine, and let's get on with it."

"That's the spirit Ms Jones; I'll just send Brian off with these papers to Mr. Palmer, who always takes a keen interest in our work."

Juliet nodded, and waited whilst Brian left.

"OK let's get on then."

With which he led Juliet into the door beyond .She was met by the usual sterile pale grey walls of a room about 10 meters square. Down the sides of the room were benches with all sorts of equipment, computers and monitors on them. Several large trolleys were piled with more equipment, whilst over to one side of the room was a hospital bed surrounded by more equipment. What caught her eye most was the presence of Donald Rollins who was bending over a piece of apparatus on a bench, along with a couple of other of his junior technicians. John and Doug, a couple of little perverts, who were always getting into trouble for accessing pornography on the internet, They said it was for research, but Juliet knew better. Another man in a lab coat was also looking down at the apparatus they were looking at.

"Hi Nicholas; Juliet, this is doctor Shultz, who will be assisting today, I believe you know the others."

"Why are they here?" she said pointing to Donald and his cronies.

"Oh they are part of the team, Juliet."

"But I thought were we trying out some new drug?"

"Well yes, we are, but we are also trying out a new and exciting piece of equipment." Did she see him grin a little, as he said the word exciting, as if he could barely contain himself? The other men in the room were certainly grinning, as they stood listening to the two talking.

"It's all outlined in the procedure you signed."

"Yes but what was that?"

"Well, we are trying out a new drug that blocks out severe pain, but allows normal sensations to be felt, so it will block out a surgical procedure, say a scalpel cut, but for example, allow the patient to feel someone stroking their arm. It's quite a break through really. It does have one side effect though, that we are working on, in that it seems to interfere with speech centers, as if the patient is a little drunk. Well actually quite a lot drunk, and the patient, while staying conscious, has little if any voluntary control over the movement of their body, but is still responds to vocal commands. However we need to run tests on a real person, to iron out the wrinkles as it were, and that's why you are here!

"Well that doesn't sound too bad, I hope your not doing any surgical procedures on me today." Juliet laughed.

"Oh no, Miss Jones, we certainly won't be inserting any scalpels into you today, don't you worry." He chuckled as he briefly looked at Brian. But before we go into more detail about the experiments, maybe I should give you the drug, as it does take a little while to work." With which he reached over to a bench and picked up a beaker full of water and a small object. "Here, just take this capsule; its effect lasts about 3 hours"

Juliet hesitated a moment, but then thought, well what the hell, they're all a bunch of boffin heads anyway, let them have their fun fiddling with their machines.

"You just sit here a moment whilst I check on something."

With which he went over to one of the benches with the others and started talking about programs and equipment. Juliet just waited staring around her. The hospital bed caught her eye as she looked around the bed. It did look familiar, with is sides down, but the foot was hidden by monitors and she soon got bored. Derek returned and helped Juliet to her feet; the drug was starting to affect her but only very slightly

"Right now about the rest of the experiment today, we are testing a miniature remote camera, extremely small that can be inserted into someone or swallowed to monitor what is going on. What makes it so exciting is that it has an infinite focus length and can see things very far away or very close. There is also a built in LED for illumination"

"Oh and where are you going to use this camera?"

"Why in your vagina Ms Jones, it's all in the notes."

"Whaaa, you want to do what! Put a camera, in my vagina?!" Juliet was aghast!

"Yes, it's a very small but powerful camera we'll insert it and check out whether it's as effective as we hope it will be."

""But you can't do that!"

"Of course I can Ms Jones; you have given me permission to do it when you signed the consent form."

"But you didn't shay anything about vaginash!" Juliet was starting to slur a little as she spoke.

"Really I don't know what the fuss is all about Ms Jones this is a medical establishment and we service all parts of the human anatomy.

"Now before you get too woozy, we just get you to stand up and take off your clothes."

"My clothesh?"

"Yes we need you stripped off to put on the monitors."

"But doncha have gownsh and a changing room?"

"Oh I don't think we need to worry about that, I mean you will be fully exposed during the experiment. It was all written down in the experimental schedule."

"But shtrip off in front of theesh people." Juliet hissed nodding in the direction of the other four men.

"Yes, now come along let's not have any more chatter or you will be too drugged to do it yourself and so we will have to do it for you."

"I can't go through with thish it's too embarrasshing. You'll have to call off the whole thing!"

"Well it's your choice Ms Jones, but I don't have to remind you that Mr. Palmer is very strict over these matters and I'm afraid you'll have to expect to lose your job."

"Oh dear, then I thuppose I'll jush have to partichipate, but I feel I need to make an objechion to the whole fing."

"That's fine Ms Jones I will make a note in the file. Now please strip before you will be unable to, and then we will certainly have to help you!"

"I'll manahge," she slurred, shaking her head.

Juliet mumbled almost in tears, she knew this was a medical facility but to strip in front of these people! However she slipped her jacket off her shoulders and looking around for somewhere to hang was forced in the end to pass it to Derek who stood in front of her. There seemed to be a change of tension in the room as the other men stopped doing what they were preoccupied with, and stood watching the other two.

Next she clumsily unzipped her skirt and unclipping the waistband, let it slide down her legs where she stepped out of it before passing it to Derek. She hesitated did she take off her petticoat or her blouse, she quickly decided slipping the petticoat over her hips and once more stepped out of it, giving the room a view of her naked buttocks with her thong strap invisible between the cheeks of her arse.

Her fingers fumbled with her buttons on her blouse as she tried to block out the room from her embarrassment, her fingers becoming more and more difficult to control. Finally she got the last one undone and slid the thin silky material off her shoulders. As she passed the item to Derek she started to blush as she stood in her skimpy underwear, her back to the four men nearly naked but for the thin suspender and bra straps. All the men stared as one of the most attractive and unattainable woman in the department was left standing in front of them in what could only be called erotic underwear, did she wear this to work every day? The mind boggled, and she seemed so uptight! They could all feel a tingling in their loins as their cocks responded to the sight of the near naked woman. This was even better than expected, and of course it was all being caught on a video for later perusal.

Juliet stood her arms twisted in front of her body unsure as to what to do now she was left so defenseless. Derek nodded down her body.

"And the rest Ms Jones."

Juliet almost weeping unclipped the one of the stockings from the flimsy suspender belt and rolled it down her leg. She was forced to hold onto Derek as she hopped about releasing the stocking from her toes. Derek stared openly at the generous cleavage presented to him. She repeated it with the other briefly hopping about, which shook her generous breasts even as they were contained, just.

Having removed her stockings she unclipped the suspenders pulling it through her thong and handed it to Derek. Now with shaking hands she reached behind and started to unclip her bra. There was a tangible silence in the room as the men held their breath. Juliet breasts had long been the subject of conversation in the coffee rooms and photocopy areas, where the men discussed her finer points and whether those points were big nipples with big aureoles or small nipples with tiny aureoles. Much speculating had taking place and now right before them the truth would be revealed.

The bra came away from her chest and instinctively Juliet covered her breasts with her arm as she passed the bra to Derek.

She stood in her panties which barely covered her pubic hair blushing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reluctant Volunteer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds