• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & Internet Friend

Indian Wife & Internet Friend

12

Sameera was worried. What had started off an a harmless ploy to pass time was now acquiring concrete shape. Due to the busy schedule of her husband, she had found plenty of time on her hands. Literotica had provided a welcome release. Its daily quota of stories dealing with various topics and wonderfully erotic situations in which the main characters found themselves fascinated her tremendously. The stories of one particular author interested her tremendously. He was an Indian based in Chandigarh. Though his stories dealt with sex in non consensual situations, she found his style of writing to be very attractive.

One day she had written to him suggesting certain changes in the stories. To her surprise she received a reply and his reply was so very gentle. He wrote that he respected her decision and even permitted her to carry out the changes and to post the story again on the site with herself as the author. She was hesitant. Did this not amount to plagiarizing? Was it ethical to take someone else’s creation and to publicize it as one’s own? The Chandigarh based person whose name turned out to be Dileep was in no mood to listen to all this. He virtually forced her to post the story as her own. He also gave her his mobile number. There was no pressure from his side. If ever, ever she felt like ringing him up she was most welcome to do so.

Sameera was well read. She knew that friendships that were struck on the Internet were invariably doomed. People presented themselves to be what they were not. All the men were handsome hunks, bristling with muscles and oozing charm. All the women were oh-so-sexy. Still she could not resist calling him up when her husband was away for a two month training programme.

He was so gentle, so courteous. He sent her his photograph over E mail and told her that the discretion to send her photo was entirely hers. She felt that it would be perhaps impolite not to reciprocate in the same vein, and so she had sent her photograph as well. Dileep was effusive in his praise. His E mails grew longer and longer. And more and more ribald. He told her in the gentlest possible language how he would like to be in bed with her, to kiss her breasts and to make love to her. Yes, he did know that she was married but he found her to be so interesting. What could he do? Would she permit him? Of course not, she had replied. After all, this was unthinkable with one whom she knew so little about.

And then one day he had told her that he would be visiting the town she was staying in due to some official work of his.She did not know whether it was actually any official work or whether this was just a ploy that he had devised to meet her.

“Sameera, I will be staying in The Oberoi. That is quite respectable. No eyebrows will be raised if you come to meet me.I promise you that I will not even touch you if you even shake your head. But, please do not disappoint me.”

This was preposterous, Sameera thought. This man Dileep was behaving like a jilted lover. Like someone whom she had known for years. She had flatly told him that a visit to the hotel was out of question. But he wouldn’t take no for an answer. The responsibility for arranging a meeting lay with her only, he said.

Sameera had very mixed feelings. She felt like a teenager on her maiden affair. What to do? Ultimately she again spoke to Dileep. She would tell her husband Rehan that Dileep was the husband of her friend and that she had once stayed with them in Chandigarh and that she wanted to invite him over for dinner. Dileep did not sound very enthusiastic.

“Sameera, if you invite me for dinner, even your husband will be there. Suppose, just suppose he suspects something.?” Dileep said.

“First of all, you leave all that to me. And this is going to be our first meeting. Inviting you over to my house is any day preferable to my going over to your hotel. That would seem extremely surreptitious.” Sameera replied in an exasperated tone.

“Okay. Ultimately you are the best judge.I just hope that you are not thinking me to be a bore or someone whom you actually don’t want to meet. In that case, just say so and you won’t hear from me ever again.” Dileep said.

But she did not say that she did not want to meet him. So finally this was agreed upon. Dileep would be coming to their town and staying in The Oberoi as per programme. However he would be their guest for dinner and would be spending about two hours with her and her husband. He was frank enough to say that he would be on the lookout for opportunities to make love to her but she laughed away these intentions of his.How could that be possible with Rehan around?

“Love.” She decided to speak to Rehan as they were lying in bed. Even after so many years of marriage she always slept nude.And this excited Rehan no end.Even if they did not make love. Rehan would make a long face if she as much as even mentioned that she would be sleeping in a nightie.

“Yes?” Rehan said.

“There was a friend of mine in the university. One girl called Kavita. She has been married and is now staying in Chandigarh. Her husband is coming here day after tomorrow.I have once stayed with Kavita and was therefore thinking of inviting him over for dinner.” She said.

Rehan kept down the magazine that he was engrossed in. “ Why do you ask? This house is as much yours as it is mine. If you wish to invite him over, do so.” He said planting a playful kiss on her nipple.

Sameera thanked God and heaved a sigh of relief. Secretly she somehow felt relieved that Rehan too would be there when Dileep came visiting. However next morning Rehan telephoned from the office to tell her that there were some chances that he might not be available for dinner when Dileep came. Sameera felt her heart sinking. She desperately wanted Rehan to be present.

“Rehan, please. Why don’t you make some other arrangements? Someone else should do the job that you are supposed to do?” she pleaded.

“Sameera,what is the matter? Relax! If need be I won’t go but why are you so tense? This will not be the first time somebody is coming to our house for dinner. Moreover, even if I am not there you can talk a lot. About your friend naturally.” Rehan replied.

Sameera laughed a sheepish laugh. “ No, love. I am not tense. It is just that I thought that it would be so nice if you were there. I mean I would keep coming and going into the kitchen and somebody would be there to give him company.”

“Okay.I’ll try my best. Bye for now.” Rehan disconnected the line.

Thankfully Rehan did not go. He managed to convince his boss that there were certain personal commitments that he had to honour and his boss was very understanding.

It was about 8 in the evening when the doorbell rang. Sameera had dressed for the occasion. She was wearing a red saree with a sleeveless blouse that had a halter neck that showed off her shapely arms. Red lipstick, red nailpolish and red bangles on her wrists. She did not know why but on an impulse she opened a brand new pack of perfume and after dabbing it on the neck,under arms and seeing that she was alone also dabbed it on her manicured pussy. That was another benefit of the Internet. She could see what shape all the sexy models gave to their pubic hair. Neatly trimmed with just a line of vertical hair. But why did she dab on the perfume? On the pussy! She had no answer. It had a new fragrance, very feminine and captivating.She was in fact looking so good that Rehan pulled her leg saying that perhaps they should be inviting more of her friends’ husbands if she would always dress up this way to welcome them.

“You are looking just like the ‘Lady in Red’ as goes the song but there is really no need to dress up so much.When I had gone to Amsterdam and stayed there with a friend, his wife would come to wake me wearing nothing but her birthday suit.”

“So, you want me too to wear my birthday suit? Don’t worry. When one of your friends stays over, I too will wake him up in the morning in my birthday suit.Okay? But the person who is coming for dinner is not your friend but my friend’s husband and if he sees me in my birthday suit, you will have competition tonight.You decide” Sameera said keeping her foot on the bed and tying the anklets.

“Its okay with you?” Rehan continued to tease.

“Of course it is.Company and variety is always welcome!” Sameera said tongue-in-cheek.

As Rehan was getting ready, the doorbell rang and Sameera’s heart skipped a beat. It was okay,she convinced herself. After all, Rehan too was there. She again looked at herself in the mirror and with butterflies in her stomach she opened the door.

Dileep was a man on the wrong side of thirties, almost six feet tall and despite a receding hairline was fairly handsome. It took her no time in recognizing him.

“Hello!” his voice was gentle and sonorous.

“Hi!” she said weekly.

“Bothered about something?” he said as if reading her mind.

“No, not at all. Do come in.” she said.

He entered and looked around. Seeing that she was barefooted he started taking off his shoes.

“There is no need. You can come in just like that.” Sameera said.

“No, it would be bad manners to wear shoes when the hostess herself is barefooted.” he said.

“You are just being formal. I’m quite used to remaining like this.”Sameera smiled.

Soon Rehan too joined them. She introduced them hoping fervently that nothing went wrong. Apparently nothing did. Rehan was cool and relaxed. Dileep too seemed at home. They started discussing typical male topics like politics, sports and books. After a while Rehan offered a drink to Dileep which he gratefully accepted. While they were drinking, Sameera laid the food on the table. From the corner of her eyes, she couldn’t resist the temptation of looking at Dileep.Though he was not good looking in the conventional sense of the term, yet there was something about him that appealed to her tremendously and though there was no need to, she felt herself getting wet.

“God! What is the matter? Why am I behaving like a silly 16 year old?” she said to herself and started concentrating on laying the food.It was almost nine thirty now.

As soon as the food was laid she invited them to the table.

“Just a second,love. Let us finish this and we’ll be with you.You want another one?”Rehan said to Dileep.

“No, this is more than sufficient.In any case I am keen to see what Sameera is going to offer.” He said with a quick wink at her.Sameera quickly looked at her husband to ensure that he was not looking and blushed.

The table was full of sumptuous fare but Sameera’s hunger had virtually vanished. Somehow Dileep’s stated intention that he would find an opportunity to make love to her kept ringing in her ears.He did not appear to be a man who would make empty boasts.She felt vulnerable and excited at the same time.As they were making their way through the ginger chicken, Sameera felt a foot brush against her foot. All the while Rehan and Dileep were exchanging small talk. Initially she thought that it could have been a mistake but the second time the foot brushed against her toes and gradually moved to her anklets. Sameera looked at Dileep but he kept on talking to Rehan casually while his foot kept stroking Sameera’s foot. She tried to withdraw it but too much movement under the table would have aroused the suspicions of Rehan She now understood the reason why he was so insistent on taking off his shoes along with socks as soon as he had seen that she was barefooted. After a while she reconciled herself to the touch of Dileep against her foot. It was scintillating.Each touch sent electricity shooting through her body and she felt wetter than ever. It was not just the touch of another man’s foot but that he had the gall to do it right in front of her husband and also that he wanted to convey the message that he intended to keep his word.How,how was all that she was thinking, when seeing her helplessness in the given situation, Dileep took advantage of his long legs. He removed his foot from the ankle and started stroking the portion below the knee. Each time he stroked her leg, her whole body quivered.

“Smooth, very smooth!”Dileep uttered as he stroked her inner thigh.

Sameera almost choked over the food at his audacity.

“Sorry?” asked Rehan who had been busily working his way through the biryani.

“Your whisky.Very smooth and intoxicating!”Dileep replied saucily.

Sameera heaved a sigh of relief.She could never imagine that a person outwardly so sober looking could be as audacious as Dileep was.She was just not able to concentrate on the food. Unknowingly her legs had also come apart hoping that the guest’s leg would perhaps proceed further. It did. She almost gasped when it brushed against her pubic hair. She had become fully wet and if Dileep’s toe actually touched her pussy he too would come to know her level of arousal.

“Are you all right?” Rehan asked.

“Yes, just a red chilly.” She lied.

“Have some water in that case.”

Sameera excused herself and was away from the table for a while. Her heart was pounding loudly. Somehow the meal ended. Sameera herself did not know whether she was happy that it was finally over or unhappy that it had come to an end so soon.

“Well, Dileep it was really nice of you to have come over.We hope to see more of you. Keep coming whenever you come this way.” Rehan said.

“Sure, why not? The pleasure during this dinner was all mine.” he said looking at Sameera. “And you two must come over to Chandigarh.”

“I am sorry but you must excuse me. I have had a hard day and tomorrow also there’s lots on the agenda. Thanks and good night.” Rehan said extending his hand towards Dileep and shaking it.

Sameera too wished him goodbye and both maintained a studied silence till Dileep wore his shoes. Just as he was leaving, he took her by surprise and planted a kiss on her lips. More than the pleasure, Sameera immediately turned back to see whether Rehan was watching. Thankfully he was not.

After undressing Sameera wore her lemon coloured nightie and they were about to retire when the doorbell rang. It was Sameera who opened the door and was astounded to see Dileep.

“I am so sorry, but it is late and no local transport is available.” he said.

“I, well……….” Sameera stammered.

Sameera was aghast. Things had taken such a turn she could not even protest. But she did feel a frisson of excitement which started at the top of her spine and went right down to her heels. She soon gained composure.

“Won’t you ask me to spend the night?” Dileep asked naughtily.

“I…..I’ll have to ask Rehan if he can drop you” She said.

“Sure.By all means.”Dileep replied as if knowing what answerRehan would give.

Leaving Dileep there she went back to the bedroom and told Rehan what had happened.

“I am too tired and exhausted. Let him sleep in the guest room and you too come fast.”Rehan muttered sleepily.

Sameera did not really know whether this was the answer she actually wanted from her husband.Now Dileep would be staying over.If only she knew how to drive, she could have dropped him back, but did she really want to? She herself did not know the answer.

“Well, come. Let me show you into the other room.” Sameera said and led him into the guest room. “I’ll just get you a pair of shorts.”

“I don’t need one.” Dileep said briefly. “ And I don’t think you too need the nightie.Remember what I had said.I try to make good my promises.”

“Speak softly.” She chided Dileep. “Rehan is still awake.He does not just fall asleep like that.”

“Tonight he will.” Dileep said confidently unbuttoning his shirt.

“What do you mean?” she asked incredulously.

“When you had gone to drink water, I deliberately started having a medicine. He asked me what it was and I told him that it was just to ward off tiredness. I gave him one as well. What I gave him will make him sleep like a new born babe. After all, it is not everyday that I will be visiting you. To be frank you are far sexier than what you appeared to be in the photographs that you had sent and to be with you alone I am willing to do anything.” Dileep laughed.

Sameera left him there and hurried back. As it is she was feeling horny moving all around the house clad in a transparent nightie which did nothing to hide her well endowed breasts and the excitement had made her nipples erect. She hurried into the bedroom and lay down quietly. She thought of locking the door but on second thoughts decided against it. If he came knocking at the door, it would wake up Rehan and it would be known that she had in fact lied to him about the real identity of Dileep.

All was quiet for about one hour. She seriously hoped that Dileep had fallen asleep. There was complete silence except for the regular ticking of the clock in the drawing room. Somewhere in the distance could be heard the sound of stray dogs barking when they were disturbed from their sleep by a passing automobile. Sameera also dozed off.

She awoke with a start when she felt a hand tucking at her anklets. In the dark she saw the silhouette of a man standing at the foot of her bed and beckoning her outside. It took her just a fraction of second to realize that this was Dileep. Immediately she followed him outside on tiptoe.

“What’s it?”she asked.

“ It is past midnight.” Dileep replied. He was wearing his boxer shorts.

“So?”

“I’ve been counting minutes.”he said.

“What for?”

“To make love to you.” He replied in a matter-of-fact manner.

“Dileep. Please, be reasonable. We have just met. How can you even think of such a thing?” she implored.

“Sameera. You don’t understand me. I don’t want to have sex with you. I want to make love to you.” Dileep said patiently.

Sameera felt her head spinning. “Please don’t confuse. Go to bed. It seems that I made a mistake in calling you over.”

“No, you did not. Soon you will know that. Now will you please let me slide the nightie off your pretty shoulders? I know that there is nothing under them.” Dileep said.

“No, Dileep.” She said and tried to protest feebly but soon Dileep had his hands on shoulders and slowly, like a hydraulic motion, he slid the nightie off her shoulders. The cloth started its fall towards her feet, its motion temporarily arrested by her erect nipples. It hung on to them tenuously for a brief second and fell to the floor, leaving Sameera standing nude. With her hands she closed her eyes. It seemed like an eternity when Dileep removed her hands. She saw that Dileep too was naked. His uncircumcised cock with the foreskin over the head was defiantly erect and perilously close to her pussy. Sameera shuddered.This seemed so different from that of Rehan’s to which she was used to.

“Touch it.It doesn’t bite.”Dileep said.

She just stood there frozen, staring at the dark brown foreskin covering the head and shaft of his now fully erect cock.

“Touch it!” he repeated.

Sameera gingerly took her shivering hands towards the erect penis of the guest and held it in her hand.Due to sheer nervousness her hands felt warm and clammy.

“Good.Now roll the foreskin back and you will see a cock similar to the one you are accustomed to.Good,very good.”Dileep said as he saw Sameera carrying out his instructions.

“Now that he has emerged from his shell, be a good girl and kiss him.”Dileep said.

Feeling a trifle giddy Sameera bent down and planted a light kiss on the head of the cock.

“Not like this.In your mouth.Don’t tell me I have to teach you that.”Dileep was obviously enjoying himself thoroughly.

Samera opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the large head of the cock all the while looking at Dileep.It felt stick and salty in her mouth but not unpleasant.Although he did not tell her, but she flicked the tongue all over it coating it with her saliva.

“Come. When I said that I wanted to make love to you, my intention was to take you to the heights of ecstasy that an intelligent being is capable of.” Dileep said, pulling her towards the bed with his hands on her bare buttocks.“Don’t be afraid. Relax. But, please since this is a night I want you to remember, let me do things my way. Let me put a blindfold over your eyes. I want you to feel things, because sheer and unadulterated pleasure need not be seen.It has to be felt.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & Internet Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds