• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Plays Together Ch. 02

Family Plays Together Ch. 02

12

I blew the first summer vacation after high school graduation by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and having the wrong friends. I am under house arrest for 3 months, which doesn't sound bad, but all of my friends are enjoying the hot summer and partying while I am not. At least I wasn't the first couple of weeks, but after exploring the house a bit more I found a stash of porn that was life changing.

I came so many times today. After shooting my load all over myself and licking myself clean, while dreaming it was my dad's cum, I passed out for the night. The next morning I woke up bright and early, showered, put on a pair of shorts and a tank top, and made my way to the kitchen. I had already planned my day out, do enough yard work in the cool morning to look good for the parents, then head to my parent's room to rummage through their sex toy stash and homemade DVD's. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I knew my plans changed. Dad sat there in shorts and a tank top, mom looked ready for work. Dad took a sip of coffee, "Morning Sport. I took the morning off to help you with the heavy stuff today. I want to get the tree in the back cut down and figured I would help get the tree down and leave you cutting up the limbs."

"Um, sounds good Dad." I managed to say trying not to sound too disappointed.

Mom left for work and Dad refilled his coffee cup and motioned me to follow him with his head, "Let's get a move on, I want the tree down before it starts heating up. You can pull the limbs over to the shade by the garage and stack the logs along the backside of the garage for next year's fires."

"Ya, sure Dad no problem." With the expectations set it looked like there would be no sex playing for me today. Dad and I worked for three hours straight. The morning was heating up, and the sweat was pouring off both our bodies. I froze staring at my Dad as he took off his shirt and used it to wipe the sweat of his body and even under his arms. Out of nowhere his shirt hit me in the face knocking me out of my trance, "What the fu—." I stopped short on that sentence, and looked at my Dad laughing at me.

"We're not union here, get back to work, and watch the language when your mother is around." I grabbed his shirt off my face, but not before inhaling his manly sweaty scent, and tossed it on a lounge chair by the pool.

I wanted to take my shirt off as well, but I had it hanging over my shorts to cover my constant boner. I also didn't put any underwear on thinking I would be alone today, so my gym shorts hardly hid anything, soft or hard. My Dad owned his own construction company so he was used to working outside, "Come on Adam get that shirt off and get some sun on that milky skin of yours."

It felt more like an order than a request, "Yes Sir," I responded in a lower submissive tone. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on top of Dad's shirt. My cock was tenting my shorts and I tried to ignore it and just continue working.

Dad wouldn't let up on me, "We're here to chop wood today son, not beat it. You better keep that pecker clear of the saw," he laughed out loud.

I turned red again. I think Dad liked embarrassing me. Dad brushed it off, "Come on son don't be ashamed of that stick. I work with guys all day long and in the summertime there is more hard wood on a construction site that there are trees in the forest." We both laughed at his joke and continued to work until noon. The tree was down and the major limbs were off. The chainsaw work was done. Dad didn't want the chainsaw used without two people here. The rest of the work can be done with pruning shears and then just stack the logs. Still a lot of work left to do.

"Well let's call it lunch time. Let's go get cleaned up and I'll go get us some burgers and fries. You can go out and clean the pool later, get in there and brush the tiles around the edge. We will stack the logs when I get home and its cooler."

I looked at him, "Gee thanks Dad you're all heart."

Dad put his sweaty arm around me and we started walking to the house, "What can I say? I'm getting soft in my old age." Dad moved his arm around my neck, put me in a head lock, and gave me a noogie on my head. My face was smashed into his sweaty chest hair and I felt his hard nipple pressing against my lips. I wanted to suck on it so bad. I reached around his stomach with one hand and around his back with the other getting him in a bear hug. I noticed we were close to the pool, so I mustard all my strength and slightly lifted him up to get him off balance then pushed us both into the pool.

Just before we hit the water I was able to lick Dad's nipple. The water rushed over the both of us and we separated underwater. When I came up for air Dad was already up and ready to splash my face. Then he pounced on me sending me back under the water. I was able to take a good breath before I went back under. Dad's hands were on my shoulders as he pushed me down, I grabbed his hairy, tree trunk, legs and lifted him up and out of the water to throw him a few feet. In this process I pushed my face right into his crotch for balance. I could feel his hard cock press against my face. Dad came out of the water and turned the throw into a dive and swam to the other side of the pool.

"Pretty impressive son, you have got some good moves and strength there," Dad said as he pulled himself out of the pool. When his shorts left the pool they were filled with water forcing them down and exposing his nice hairy ass. I so wanted to burry my face in that furry man ass. My cock was pulsing in my own shorts. I was ready to shoot my load. "Come on Adam, let's go change." Dad continued to walk and shuck his shorts, leaving him fully exposed for the first time. In my head I screamed 'TURN AROUND', but he just kept walking to the back door, then into the house. He grabbed a dish towel from the kitchen and started to dry off so he wouldn't track water all over the house. I jumped out of the pool and there was no way of hiding my hard cock. Finally I told myself 'Fuck it' and shucked my shorts off. I want him to see my cock.

As I got to the backdoor Dad bent over to dry his legs and his ass fully exposed itself to me. I could even see that nice pink puckered hole. Dad stood up, turned to me and there it was, my Dad's manly cock. He was huge, half hard. I bet he grows to at least 8 to 10 inches. And what a fat piece of meat it was. His hair was trimmed on top and it looked like he shaved his balls and around the base of his cock, probably so that the cock ring doesn't get tangled in the hair. My Dad threw the towel at my hard cock making it hang there as if it were on a hook. "Get dried off you horny little bastard. Mom will kill us both if we track water through the house." He turned and walked towards his room. "I'll throw some work clothes on and go out for the food. You can get changed while I'm gone."

I started to quickly dry off and ran back to my room, "Ok Dad, get me two burgers and large fries, I'm starving."

A couple of minutes later I heard the front door shut and Dad's truck started up and drove off. He wasn't at the end of the driveway before I was on the floor with my legs slung over my head. My hard cock was almost touching my lips. "Oh daddy what a big cock you have. I am going to suck all your juice right out of your balls. Face fuck me daddy. Pump your big daddy juice into your boy's mouth." I feverishly pounded my cock, watching the skin cover my cockhead on every up stroke and then watched it reappear on the down stroke. More and more precum leaked out. I scooted my butt closer to the wall to force my cock closer to my mouth. I wanted to suck my own cock, but I wasn't quite there. But I did manage to touch my tongue to my cock head and lick my cum. "Oh daddy your cum tastes so good." Visions of my Dad's naked body ran through my head.

I pumped my cock faster. I felt the orgasm race up from my toes all the way to my balls. I opened my mouth wide and leaned forward. The wall held my butt still and allowed my cock head to be within an inch of my mouth. Two more strokes and my body stiffened, "Oh yes! Shoot that load daddy. Feed your son your daddy juice from your big fat cock. UGH!" My cock started to shoot, and I stopped pumping so that I can aim it right into my mouth. Every shot went into my mouth. I didn't dare shut my mouth until I was done shooting three, four, five hard squirts into my mouth. I closed my mouth full of cum, the most I have ever had at once. I forced myself to swallow all of it. It felt creamy, a little acidy, but oh so good. I quickly stuck out my tongue and squeezed my cock for another big drop. Then I ran my hand up my shaft and forced another glob to ooze out.

I heard my Dad's truck pull up and I quickly rolled out of my position and grabbed another pair of shorts. No shirt this time. I wanted my Dad to see as much of me as he can. I don't know if he liked looking at me, but if he thought I was comfortable about being naked around him he might do the same.

I went into the kitchen and Dad was separating the lunch into his pile and mine. He looked up at me and I could swear he looked me up and down. "I think I got what you wanted. I have to eat and run to a job site, I should be home around five for dinner then we can finish up the log pile. It got really hot out so you take the rest of the afternoon off, you look a little spent anyway." My Dad grinned. I just know he grinned at me.

We ate lunch and he took off for work. I got up to clean the wrappers up and when I stood up I noticed a wet spot on the front of my shorts. DAMN! I leaked cum onto my shorts. That's what Dad must have seen when I walked into the kitchen, and what his innuendo about being spent was about. I was still horny as hell, but only had a little more than an hour before Mom got home, too risky to go snooping.

I just went to my room and played video games while I waited for my parents to come home. Mom was home by 3:30. I met her in the kitchen, with a change of shorts of course, "Hi Mom. How was your day?" My Mom dropped her purse on the table and rolled her neck around, "Miserable. I have a tension headache and my entire body feels like it is wound up like a rubber band. I think I am going for a quick dip in the pool and then sit in the hot tub. Can you bring me a glass of wine when I move to the hot tub?"

I was glad to be able to help her out, "Coming right up. Go and get changed and I will bring out your wine. I will call Dad to bring home a pizza so you don't have to cook."

Mom grinned at me, "Thanks sweetie, but hamburgers and pizza in the same day is going to make you boys fat." I gave her a dumb look on my face. "I could see the wrappers in the garbage Adam. I was not born yesterday, though my body feels like I was born a hundred years ago. I'll meet you outside."

I called my Dad and told him we wanted pizza for dinner. He was going to be a couple of hours then he would be home around 5:30. I went and slipped on a pair of speedos and came back to the kitchen to poor the glass of wine. I headed out to the pool, and mom was still doing laps. I sat on a lounge chair and watched her glide through the water. Mom was only 36, having me right out of high school, barely. She was fit and trim and looked gorgeous in her 'barely there' bikini. Mom was short with a very small waist. The bikini she had on was white that only amounted to a small triangle covering her pussy, her ass was totally exposed by the g-string that hid in the crack of her shapely ass, and two small triangles barely covering her nipples. In fact her areolas were so pink and large that they fell outside the triangles. Mom was proud of her body and loved showing it off, and I had the hardon to prove it.

Mom walked up the steps in the shallow end of the pool and walked towards me. She reached out and grabbed the glass of wine off the table, "Thanks sweetie I really need this today." She turned and walked to the spa, bent over exposing her ass to me as she set the wine down, then she slipped into the hot bubbly water. I about came in my suit, in fact I took this as an opportunity to dive into the pool, to not only hide my hardon but to clean the precum spot that was forming in the front of my suit.

I swam over to the spa and leaped out of the pool and into the spa in one swift move, causing the spa water to wave back and forth. Mom was just floating in the spa and the wave pushed her into me. She grabbed my shoulder with one hand and my thigh with the other. As she balanced herself I felt her arm press against my cock, "Adam! Damn it! I am trying to relax you big oaf." I laughed at her as she drifted in the water back to her side of the spa,

"Sorry Mom. Dad will be a couple of hours and he is stopping for the pizza."

Mom took a long swig of her wine, "Mmmm, that tastes so good. Thanks for calling him. I just don't have it in me to cook tonight. Is the spa going to harm your ankle jewelry?"

I raised my foot out of the water, showing her the light was still red, "Nope, waterproof see?"

Mom grabbed my foot and examined the bracelet. As she looked at the bracelet she ran her hand up and down my leg. I put my head back on the edge of the spa and gave a little sigh. Mom continued to rub my leg, "Feels good doesn't Adam? Your legs are nice and smooth, like mine. You get that from my genes." I was about to shoot my wad in the spa, until my mom dropped my foot back into the water.

"Hey why did you stop?" I pouted to my mom.

My mom gave me a mischievous look, "Because you had the same look as your father gets just before he blows his wad, and I'm not ready to get out of the spa because your cum is floating all around."

"MOM! I can't believe you said that?" I said embarrassed.

Mom just looked at me a little sterner this time, "What? I'm not dead, in fact your father and I have a very active sex life, WAY beyond your imagination. I know men, and just because you're my son doesn't mean you don't have the same urges as any other cum shooting male in this world."

My mom was teasing the hell out of me and loving every minute. She had control over me and she knew it. Then she lifted her left foot out of the water and placed it on my right shoulder, "Turnabout is fair play, be a dear and massage my foot."

It was more an order than a request. I fell right into my submissive role, "Yes ma'am." I began to knead the sole of her foot, keeping it very close to my face.

My mom rested her head on the edge of the spa. As her body relaxed she began to float off the bench giving me a direct shot to her crotch. Not only was her bikini small, it was also white. White and water equals transparent. I could easily make out my mom's pussy lips and the fact that she shaves her pussy. The bikini bottom was being sucked in by her pussy giving me a perfect view. "MMMM, that feels so good Adam."

Mom's foot was so nice. I ran the bottom of my thumb up and down the sole of her foot. I moved her foot closer and closer to my face. I was mesmerized at its perfect size, her perfect toes, and the red high gloss polish. I was drooling from the idea of sucking on her toes. I looked back at Mom and she was staring right at me with a smirk on her face. She lifted her foot and placed it right on my face, "You horny teenager."

Then she got out of the spa, grabbed her towel, and walked towards the house, "Hurry up and get changed, your dad will be here soon."

My boner was poking out the top of my speedos, I wasn't about to get out in front of her, "Ok mom, in a couple of minutes."

I felt a shadow over me as my mom hovered over me, "Come on Adam get out and get cleaned up before dinner arrives."

I looked up at my mom and just about shot my load. My mom's bikini road up into her pussy and one side was totally visible and clean shaven. Her pussy lip was actually all the way out. I stuttered "OK, I'm getting out."

Mom held my towel, "Now buddy boy."

My cock was not going to help me out in anyway by going down. I managed to hike my suit up over the head as I got out of the water. It was clear that I had a hard on and my balls were predominant. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. My mom turned and walked towards the house. I ran to the side door which leads to my side of the house through a bathroom. People could use the bathroom from the pool so they wouldn't track water through the house. As soon as I closed the door I ripped off my suit, shut my eyes tight visualizing my mom's pussy, gave my cock a few good jerks, and shot my cum all over the tile floor. The last of my cum oozed out my cock head and onto my hand. I greedily raised my hand to my mouth and licked it clean of my cum.

I used my towel to clean the floor then hopped in the shower to get the chlorine smell off me. I grabbed a new towel and headed to my room to change. It was still in the 90's, I put on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top and headed to the kitchen. My timing was perfect, Dad just walked in with a large pizza box. I grabbed it out of his hand and walked to the table, "Where's yours?"

"Very funny smart guy, where's your mom?" Dad sarcastically quipped back at me.

"Oh Mom? I think she just left on a date with, and I'm just quoting her, a real man." I smiled and stuffed my face with a piece of pizza.

Mom came around the corner in a short orange wrap around shift she wears after swimming, with a matching bikini top like before, barely covering her nipples. "I heard that Adam, stop teasing your Dad. Besides, my date isn't arriving until later tonight."

Dad looked at us both, "Aren't you two just a riot tonight. You should be nicer to the guy bringing you food." We all sat, laughed, and ate the pizza.

Dad finished his last slice. "Ready to stack the wood Adam?"

Mom chimed in, "Adam already started working on his wood." My face turned red as mom laughed at her own joke.

Dad and I looked at each and rolled our eyes at Mom's sense of humor. We all got up from the table and tossed the pizza box and paper plates in the garbage. Dad said he was going to change and meet me out by the wood pile. Mom was going to finish up cleaning the kitchen then meet us out back as well.

I finished stacking the first row when dad showed up. He had on his work boots, unlaced; a pair of cutoff jeans, that were slit up the sides where you could see his ass cheeks, it was obvious that he had no underwear on; and baggy tank top. I could see this lumber jack man coming my way and popped a boner. "Good start Adam, let's get to it, then we can hit the pool."

We laid the next three rows up before Mom finally showed up. She had on a pair of thongs on her feet and the same outfit on, carrying a picture of liquid and red solo cups. "I thought my boys might be ready for some lemonade."

Mom balanced a cup and filled it up. I reached for the first cup, "Thanks mom."

The sweat was dripping off of Dad's face, so he pulled his shirt off and used it as a towel to wipe the sweat off his face and upper body. He was drop dead gorgeous. Mom handed him a cup, then grabbed his shirt, which I thought was just helping him out, but then she brought it to her face and inhaled deep into the shirt, "I love the smell of a hardworking man. Baby, look at all your muscles bulging from being pushed to their limits. You're still so damn fine, isn't your dad hot Adam?"

I choked on my drink, "What? Who cares, he's dad?"

Mom pushed dad's shirt in my face and gave me a little shove. "So! I bet if you asked any one of your friends, that they would say he's a hot stud and would fuck him in a second or me for that matter. I've seen your friends swimming around with their big swollen cocks when I parade in my skimpy bikini's, why do you think I do it, I like making them all hot and bothered?"

My dad laughed, "Ya, then I get what they can only dream about." Then my dad picked up my mom and they kissed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Plays Together Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds