• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Intimate Encounter Continues

An Intimate Encounter Continues

This is a continuation of Sam and Karen’s adventures in the car. Again, all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sam and Karen arrived at Karen’s apartment complex with Sam parking on the street. Karen pulled down her dress so that she could walk from the car to her apartment without anyone noticing what went on in the car. Karen reached for the door handle to let herself out of the car, but before she could open the door, Sam placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Karen; I just want you to know that what we just did in the car was one of the most erotic things I have ever experienced. I know that you did not want to do what you did when we first started but it seems like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. I just want you to know that if you do not want to continue this, I will understand. I care for you and don’t want you to do something that you don’t want to do.”

“Sam; I did not think that I would like to do what we did but I have to tell you, I had one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever had. After experiencing that, I definitely want more. Are You game?”

Sam smiled one of the biggest grins of his life. “Let’s go!”

Sam and Karen walked briskly up to the door. Karen reached into her purse, struggling to find her keys quickly. Finally, she found the keys and unlocked the door. Once Sam was in the apartment, Karen closed and locked the door. She turned to look at Sam with new interest. What she saw pleased her. Sam was 6 feet tall with sandy blonde hair. He had a nice physique obviously from working out and a nice smile. As her eyes lowered, she had to let out a gasp when she saw the bulge in his pants. She walked towards him, placing her hand on Sam’s confined cock and rubbed him through his pants. Sam took a step back. Karen was confused.

“I want you to experience the whole experience of me talking you through orgasms.” Sam said.

“What would you like for me to do?” Karen asked.

“Go put something on that is not only comfortable, but you also find exciting. I will be here on the couch waiting.”

Karen turned and walked quickly back to her bedroom. She could feel the wetness return to her pussy and her nipples harden.

“And bring your toys out with you.”

Karen quickened her pace back to the bedroom. She had the perfect outfit in mind. A forest green camisole and tap pants outfit made from soft silky material. She loved the feel and the look on her always got her excited. She quickly removed the dress she was wearing and took off her bra and panties, standing in the room naked and excited. She gave her breasts a squeeze or two pulling at her nipples.

“This is going to be fun” she thought.

She went over to the dresser and removed the outfit and pulled the camisole over her shoulders. She stepped into the tap pants and pulled them up her nice firm thighs and over her ass. She smoothed the material over her ass and rubbed her cheeks through the material.

“Very fun”

She was about to turn and leave the bedroom when she remembered the toys. She went to the dresser to dig out first the vibrator and then the butt plug. She also grabbed a tube of lubrication knowing that she would need it if she were to use the butt plug.

She turned and stopped, startled for a moment, seeing Sam in the doorway.

“I thought we would be more comfortable back here. Wouldn’t you agree?” Sam said.

“Oh definitely” said Karen

“Please get up on the bed and prop your back up against the headboard.”

Karen did as she was asked.

“Please lay the toys to your side. We will get to them later.”

She placed them against the pillow to her side.

“Very good. Now feel your breasts for me through the silky material. Caress your beautiful nipples. Work them in circles and feel the hardness through the material.”

Karen worked her breasts with both hands, starting from the bottom and moving her hands up towards her nipples. When she got to her nipples, she rubbed her nipples in a circular motion. She grabbed each and pulled them. When she did this, a soft moan escaped from her mouth. Her eyes were closed, enjoying what she was doing.

“Very good. You are enjoying this I see. While you caress one of your nipples and breasts, reach down your stomach, reach into your pants and feel how wet you are.”

Karen moved her hand slowly over her stomach and down to the elastic of the tap pants. She took a thumb and rubbed the inside of the elastic and then moved her hand inside her pants, first feeling the soft pubic hair and then the wetness of her pussy. Karen opened her mouth slightly and another soft moan came from her mouth.

“Insert a finger into you pussy for me and feel the velvety inside of your pussy.”

She did as he asked. She could not help but push her finger all the way into her drenched pussy. Karen was so excited that she started to work the finger in and out quickly.

“Not yet.” Sam said. “Please get up on your knees for me and pull your pants down to your knees.”

She did as she was told. She noticed Sam for the first time. He was sitting at the foot of the bed in his bikini briefs and nothing else. His hardon evident and a little wet spot at the top of his covered cock.

“Now reach over and grab the butt plug, place some lube on it and insert it into your perfect ass.”

Karen grabbed the toy and the lube. She covered the plug with a liberal amount of the wet substance. She wanted Sam to enjoy the sight. She turned and pointed her ass at Sam, bent over onto her left elbow and with her right hand, placed a finger at her hole. She slid a ginger into her ass. It went up to her second knuckle.

“Work your finger in and out for me, Karen.”

She pulled the finger out and plunged it back into her hole. Karen started a rhythm going in and out. Again, another moan escaping her lips.

“Now work a second finger in for me.”

Karen placed more lube on her fingers and took her two fingers and worked them into her ass. They slid in with little effort.

“Now take the toy and put it into your ass.”

Karen reached for the toy and placed it at her well-lubed opening. She started to rotate the toy and add pressure. Sam was watching intently at what Karen was doing. The toy started to disappear. Karen let out a grunt as more of the toy went into her ass. The plug got to the thickest part and Karen’s ass seemed to suck the plug in. Karen was panting and her pussy juice dripped down her legs.

“Turn around and kneel in front of me.”

Karen turned around. She noticed that Sam was running his hand up and down his cock that was still concealed. She kneeled but straightened her back.

“Finger yourself. I think that it is time for you to cum for the first time tonight. Work your finger into your wet pussy. Do it for me Karen. Make yourself cum, Now!”

Karen took her finger and rammed it into her pussy. She worked the finger at a furious rate, pushing in and then pulling it out.

“Pull on your nipple and work a second finger into your pussy. Do it.”

Karen was obsessed. She wanted nothing other than to cum and cum hard. She started to squat down and up on her two finger while she pulled her nipple through the material of the camisole.

“Oh, oh, oh………..ah, ah, ah I am going to cummmmmmmm.”

And cum she did with more force than she had cum before. With her eyes closed, Karen was lost in the moment, working her fingers in and out and pulling hard on her nipple. The first orgasm hit her with great force and caused her to fall forward on the bed.

“Keep working your fingers in and out. Make yourself cum a second time for me.”

Karen continued to work her fingers into her pussy, the second orgasm following soon after the first but with less intensity, her breathing coming in gasps. She slowed her fingers and eventually stopped the penetration. Karen just laid on the bed trying to catch her breath.

“Taste your fingers. Place them in your mouth and lick your juice from them.”

Karen moved her fingers up to her mouth and sucked her fingers. She looked at Sam and noticed that he now had his underwear off and was stroking his hard cock.

“I think you need some help with your cock. Let me help.” Karen said.

“There will be plenty of time for that. I am here for your pleasure and not so much mine, even though I have gotten much pleasure by talking you through tonight’s activities. Would you like to have more fun tonight?”

“Yes but give me a couple of minutes to recover.”

“No problem. I am here for you.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Intimate Encounter Continues

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds