• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Slut Sister

My Slut Sister

"Yes Chelsea it tastes just like chicken." Spencer laughs hard making her 32DD breasts nearly flap out of her small tank top.

"Well then why would you ask me how his cock tastes?" She chuckles more flipping the channel to the TV.

Leaning back against the couch, she pushes her mini skirt up slightly. "Justin was big, but not as big as Mike, luckily I had both last night." She began to run her short manicured finger up and down the outline of her pussy.

Just talking about sex, was enough to get her heart pounding a mile a minute. She was about to get one off right there on the couch. Besides her younger brother wouldn't get home from school until much later. Neither would her mom, especially if she had to help out some of her students with class assignments.

"Well thanks Chelsea I'm not that big of a slut am I? We both know you would have done the same thing last night, with two hard cocks ready to fill your holes."

She looks over to the TV, massaging her clit through her panties. She bites into her bottom lip pushing her panties to the side. Suddenly Spencer starts laughing loudly. The phone falls from her shoulder to the floor. Giggling and standing up, she bends over at the waist, feeling her big breasts break free from the tight shirt. She grips onto the phone and pulls it back to her ear as her friend continues babbling on about how big of a slut she was.

She already knew that she was a slut, but it was just funny to hear. Her tits lay out in the open as she tugs at one of her nipples. She did have quite the reputation around school, but didn't mind; she almost always got what she wanted. Suddenly the front door flew open. Spencer paused quickly with her nipple in her hand and her skirt hiked up.

Her bright red thong in plain sight shoved to the side leaving her bare pussy exposed. Her younger brother walks into the house and looks at her pert breasts. He stood there for a minute just taking in the scene of his older sister with her breasts and pussy hanging out. He shook his head slamming the front door and storming off to his room. It wasn't the first time that he had seen his sister’s tits. Actually he rather liked how big they were on her small frame. He always wondered what it would be like to take a hold of one of those big pink nipples and nurse on it.

"Chelsea let me call you back." She said and hung up the phone heading to her brother’s room.

"Go away!" He yelled at her as he heard her steps moving closer to his door.

He hated the fact that everybody was right about his sister. Everybody at his school, at the stores around town, hell even at church.... She was a grade A slut. He just turned 18 and was tired of being the butt end of all of the jokes at his school lately.

"What's wrong?" Her voice came muffled through the door.

"Nothing, just leave me alone!" He groans, laying back against the bed.

"Nope, not until you tell me what's wrong. Can I come in?" She said as she twisted the door knob.

Before he could answer she pushed the door open and walked in closing the door slightly behind her. "What is it? Don't act that way, you've seen my tits before. So what are you upset about?" He shook his head as his eyes closed tight, pulling a pillow over his face.

'Damn why did she have to be so damn sexy? Why couldn't I just ignore her?' He thought to his self.

"Come on.... Tell me please?" She walks over to him placing her hand on his chest.

The way she felt against him made him whimper slightly into the pillow as he closed his eyes tighter. "It's... It's... You okay!!!" He finally said into the pillow.

She was quiet for a moment and pulled her hand off of his chest. "Me?"

"Yea... You!" He spat at her quickly.

She bit down on her bottom lip as she looked down at her younger brother. She stood up, leaned over him, gripped onto the pillow, and pulled it down from his face.

"What happened?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"All the kids at school today where talking about how big a slut you were. And how you would fuck anything that walked. And that you probably fuck me."

He noticed that she was bending over. He was able to see clearly down her shirt. He bit down on his bottom lip and closed his eyes as he felt his cock throb. He was about to get hard, and fast, he just knew it.

"Just... Go... Just get out!" He said turning away from her.

"Oh come on bro." She said bending over towards him more.

He turns back, with his back towards her feeling her rubbing his back. His cock growing more erect with each of her touches.

"I haven't even fucked you..." She started to say as he cut her off.

"Yea... I know that!! You just fuck everybody else." He turned his head towards her seeing that her nipples where slowly beginning to fall out of her shirt.

He sat up so that she could stand up fully. He didn't need her seeing him with a raging boner because of her huge firm breasts. She sat in front of him crossing her legs and looking at him.

"But you can just tell them that I haven't fucked you, little brother." She said brushing her dark hair over her shoulder.

As she did it made one of her nipples fell completely out of her shirt. His eyes couldn't help but drift over her nipple and down between her folded legs. Seeing the bright red thong shoved up her cunt lips. She wore that damned thing whenever she would wear miniskirts.

"Right because that's the point." He said looking down at his lap as his cock began to push at his pants.

"Oh brother please don't be mad at me!" She whimpers.

She sounded so hot when she whimpered or moaned. Late nights he could hear her getting off in her room next door to his. She even took pictures on her computer of her naked. He went through all her pictures sending them to himself from her laptop. Some of her with dildos shoved up her ass. Some of her spread wide open with dildos pushed between her breasts. Even some of her and Chelsea playing with each other’s big tits. He looks down at her nipple as it moves around hearing her continue to talk to him. He grips onto his pillow shoving it between his legs.

"Oh please don't be mad at me, I'll do anything!" She smiled softly to him.

He looks down at her panties and then back into her pleading eyes. Damn, how could he let her sucker him into forgiving her so fast? She made his high school life hell being the biggest slut there ever was. Maybe his friends were onto something. Maybe he could get her to fuck him too. It wouldn't be like she wouldn't like it. His dick, not huge but defiantly not small, standing at 7 1/2 inches.

"Well what would you do for my forgiveness?" He asks leaning back and looking at her.

Her eye roamed around his room and landed back on him, "I can clean your room for you. You know how mom's always on your ass about it being dirty!"

He shook his head as she looked around more, it had to be something that he wanted. Just then, he tossed the pillow from his lap. Her eyes landed on his cock which was at this point an enraged hard-on. Maybe he wanted her to fuck him? Could that be why he was so upset? Hell it was worth a try, she did hate when her brother wasn't happy. She pushed her hand against his cock and looked into his eyes.

"What... What at you doing Spencer?" He said as his voice broke slightly.

She didn't answer, she just continued to rub and stroke at his cock. Biting down on her bottom lip and moaning softly as she unfastened his pants. She slid them down until his cock pushed up at his boxers. He started to breathe harder as she looked down at his cock poking through the hole at the front of his boxers.

"Do you want me to show you what I do with other boys? That way you won't be so mad at me?" Her voice sounded so sexy.

All he could do was nod. She smiled and wrapped her lips around his tip. She pushed her head down until his hood dug into her throat, making her eyes close. He sat there speechless at first. What a slut... He couldn't believe his eyes, she was actually sucking him off. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan, feeling her tongue travel around the tip of his head; her tongue pushing at his foreskin, making it peel back. Then his back arched hard as she began sucking ruthlessly at his cock.

Slurping and panting around his shaft and tip. Making the sexiest moans as she gags down his cock. Her lips locked around his shaft as she felt it begin to throb and threaten to explode in her mouth. She rolled her tongue up to the tip of his head again. Spencer smiled as she took her lips off of his tip.

She straddles his cock facing him, feeling his thick head right at her entrance. She pushed his skin down until his foreskin pulled back exposing his thick head. Then she pushed down against him, feeling him open her slutty lips. She moaned feeling his entire cock dig deep in her cunt. She let out low soft moans as she began to ride down on his cock. Her head dropped back and her hair fell softly down to the back of her shoulders. He gripped onto her hips and helped her push down harder against him to fill her up more with his cock. She yanks her shirt off and pushed her plump double D's into his face.

"Suck on my tits little bro, I know you love them." His mouth latched onto her nipple and sucked hard.

He couldn't believe he finally had his mouth on the prettiest tits he had ever seen. Meanwhile the front door opened once more as their mother came home early from work. She stood still a moment looking around quietly hearing moaning and a bed squeaking. She moves into the hall reaching the room to where Spencer was pleasing her brother. She peeked in see her daughter pumping up and down in her brother’s lap.

"Wha...." She began as she watched them quietly from the crack in the door.

He fingered her ass as she continued to smash down on him. He pinched her nipple with one hand While he sucked on the other as she moaned out louder. His balls tightened as she bounced on him harder. Their mom couldn't believe what she was seeing. Nor could she believe how hot the scene was. She sat down outside of the door pushing her tight pencil skirt up to her waist , exposing her lightly-haired cunt.

She pushed her fingers up and down her slit slow as she watched. Her daughter’s eyes closed tight as she continued to grind against her little boy harder and harder until she couldn't take it anymore. Her body erupted hard on top of him, her cum squirting out and drenching his legs and bed.

Their mom fell back ripping her shirt down, exposing her pert 34B breast. She gripped onto her nipple and yanked at it as her finger began to dive in and out of her aged pussy lips. Her daughter slumped over and panted hard as her son pushed her off him. He had grown so much since the last time she caught him in his room masturbating; she had been thinking about that day a lot. Her fingers went back to her clit rubbing roughly against the little nub. She moaned softly as her eyes stayed on her son and daughter. He kneeled behind her and shoved his cock deep into her asshole. Her back arched immediately as she felt his length dig deep into her anus.


"Oh shit wait!! Wait!!!!" Spencer pants, pushing at his hips as he continued ramming into her ass.

He pumped into her deeper, his balls were even tighter, feeling her ass squeezed around his cock. He reached around her and gripped onto her clit tugging at it. Unaware that their mom was in the hall, with her fingers pushed into her sloppy cunt.

He grips a hand full of his older sister’s shoulder-length hair, yanking her back and making her moan out louder. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum"

They could hear soft moans coming from somewhere: their mother in the hall laid on her back, legs cocked in the air. Her cunt fully exposed as her fingers roughly ground against her breasts and at her clit. Her pussy spasming as she came hard onto his door and dripped to the floor right under her. She kicks the door lightly exposing herself to them. He grinds deeper into Spencer's ass, pushing at her sphincter more firmly. His eyes went to his spent mother laying on the floor panting. Her cum all over the floor under her as he moaned out louder. He pumped his cock harder and faster into his sister’s ass as she exploded again. He moans loud closing his eyes feeling his release as he came deep in her ass. His hips pushed against her a little more as the lasts spurts filled her asshole. And then he collapsed back against his bed hard.

"Fuck!" He said low as his sister tried to sit up.

She pushed herself from her hands and knees and climbed out of his bed. She turned to finally see their mom spent on the floor. Her eyes widened slightly as a smirk formed over her lips. She looked over her shoulder back at her brother.

"Oh mama made a mess." She told her mom, while dropping to her knees and crawling in between her mother’s legs.

Her long wet tongue grinds roughly across her mom’s sensitive clit. Her legs spasm from the touch as she moans out, gripping onto her daughter’s head and pulling her deeper between her legs. Spencer lifts her hand pushing three fingers into her mother’s slick cunt as her tongue circles the little nub and her lips kiss and suck at it. Her finger pumped in and out of her aged walls. Her brother just sat their speechless for a moment then he moved over to them; not wanting to be left out, not from this beautiful scene unfolding before him. He straddled his mother’s head, pushing his semi-hard cock into her mouth with way more ease then he thought possible. While reaching down to take her breasts in his hands, his sister continues slurping and gulping down their mother’s juices.

"Ahhh fuck mom you suck dick better than Spencer!" He moaned as her mother’s lips were wrapped firmly around his shaft and her throat took the punishment from his thrusts.

She didn't even gag once. He gripped onto her neck as he pulled it slightly, making her deep throat him even more. The feeling was unexplainable; his back arched deep as she sucked all of him down while she was getting eaten out. Her back lifts from the floor as her daughters tongue danced all over her clit, her fingers dug deep in her pussy.

Her eyes closed tight as her son’s cock filled her airway. Over and over his balls smacked against her face. She moaned hard on his tip as her legs were pushed further apart. Her hips began to hump up as her pussy began to throb so deliciously. Her face getting fucked harder as her neck was yanked up more forcefully.

"Stop hogging her pussy you slut let me have some." He says pulling his dick out of his mom’s mouth and tackling his sister off.

He pushes Spencer onto her back smirking at her, climbing over his sister and sitting on her stomach; he pushes his dick between her DD breasts. Pushing them together and moaning feeling those globes engulf him. His head leans back as her mouth went around his tip, as it poked through the top of her breasts. His hips push forward harder as his balls slam against the bottom of those nice big tits. Their mom crawls between her daughter’s legs and begins to eat her out.

"Oh Spencer you have such a nice little pussy." She compliments.

Her tongue grinds in and out of her frame, making Spencer's toes curl. Her breathing getting harder as her mom slurps on her clit while her brother fucks her mouth and tits. He gripped onto her nipples and yanked them together as he pumped into her mouth more.

"Ahhhh fuck you’re going to make me cum before I fuck mom." he groans loud throwing his head back. His ass flexed as he pushed a bit more of his cock past her tits and into her hot drool-filled mouth.

Their mom pushed her finger in and out of her daughter’s ass making her moan against his dick more. She slurps harder on his head, as her hips began to grind up at her mom’s hand. Her mom pushed even deeper into her ass, as she slurped away at her clit; twisting and rolling her tongue around it with slow hard licks.

Her brother pulls out of her mouth quickly not wanting to cum yet; he goes behind their mom as she is on her hands and knees. He grips onto her ass and lifts her up until her lips move from her daughter’s pussy. She crawls past her daughter’s huge tits until their lips rest directly on one another’s. Her slightly smaller breasts grinding against Spencer’s nice firm tits. Her lips attached instinctively around her daughter’s, as she grips onto her hair, yanking her up to kiss her deeper.

He wasted no time as he pushed his dick deep into his mother’s wet cunt. His ass flexed as his shaft sliced deeper into her walls. He begins breathing hard as his hips buck in and out of the older woman, his balls slapping against his sister's dripping cunt; their clits rubbing slightly against each other’s. Panting in each other’s mouths, their mother lightly pinches and tugs at Spencer’s nipples. Spencer moans softly as her brother drills deep in her mom. Her hips bouncing back against his, as he smacks her hard across the ass. A loud moan escapes her as her lips are ripped from her daughter’s. Her head gets yanked up as she howls out from pleasure into the hall way.

"Fuck mom your pussy feels so fuckin’ good! Ugh!" he grunted, unable to hold back.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!" His mother screams as he fills her faster.

He pushes his thumb into her ass as his hips smash harder against her frame. His sister’s lips attach to her mother’s nipples, sucking hard on them. He rams deeper into her until his cock erupts hard inside of her. His body shudders as his sperm quickly dives into the womb that brought him into the world.

He pants and collapses onto the floor, vaguely aware that his mother turns around and pushes her pussy into her daughter’s face. She begins to lap at the younger cunt; moaning into her daughter’s pussy and grinding onto Spencer’s awaiting mouth. They both came within seconds from each other.

Their mom slides off her daughter panting and dazed just like her son and daughter; each of them speechless and breathless. Spencer looks at her brother and giggles a little.

"See little brother, nothing to be mad about." They both giggled and laid against their mother.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Slut Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds