• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Masturbating with Mom

Masturbating with Mom

123

It was the summer of 1985 right after I graduated high school. I couldn't wait to finally move away and go to college. Not that I was truly upset with my home summer was pretty consistent, yet boring. I did not have a girlfriend and so it seemed all I really ended up doing was working. I ended up working overtime considerably to save money for school. I did spend a little time with my friends; but overall my last summer at home was uneventful. That is, it was uneventful until the last few days before I left.

I guess I should continue by also mentioning the one other thing that kept me very busy throughout that summer -- masturbating. Without a girlfriend, an 18-year-old male has to find a way to release his pent-up sexual energy. I pretty much was unstoppable. Any time I had some privacy, I was finding a way to bring myself off.

I had a collection of pornographic magazines hidden in my suitcase in the top shelf of my closet. We are not talking your average collection. I had spent many years ever since eighth grade purchasing skin mags and of course no man ever throws them away. Looking back now, I know my mother knew they were there. I also know that throughout high school she always knew what I was doing with them. In fact, I think that's why perhaps those last days I was at home ended up being as special as they were.

I remember the day it started. I actually came home from work early. Coincidentally, my mom had been running late and therefore, so was dinner with the family.

"Did you eat yet, honey?" She asked as I approached her in front of the stove.

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and then stood behind her closely as I looked over her shoulder. I saw what she was still cooking and happily replied, "No. We were slow, so Chuck sent me home early. I figured I could get some leftovers, but it looks like I lucked out."

"We all did. Not many more opportunities for us to all sit down together. It should be done in about a half-hour." She concurred.

The look on her face and the tone of her voice showed she genuinely was happy about this. Mom was not looking forward to me leaving. Sure she was excited about me moving on in the world and she was proud. But the two of us were very close and both of us were getting very nervous about our upcoming separation.

I was anxious to leave for college soon; however, at this point I was starting to get a little reminiscent. I also was starting to realize how much I was going to miss mom's cooking. What I didn't fully realize at this stage was how much I was going to miss her.

You hate to say that one parent or the other is a favorite; but there's no doubt for me. Dad worked a lot and for some reason it just seemed like we didn't click. As I got older he and I became closer. But back then, my mom and I were extremely tight. She knew everything that went on in my life from schoolwork to girlfriends. I just never felt uncomfortable sitting with her some evenings and talking about anything and everything.

Ironically, what was about to happen and continue for the next several days was something we were unable to talk about for quite some time.

I went downstairs to my bedroom and quickly stripped off my clothes. I stepped outside of my bedroom and took an immediate left into the bathroom that pretty much only I ever used. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. The typical vanity of a 17-year-old male made me stop and admire my own body. In fact, since I had played football for all those years and weight lifted off season, my body did look great. Not a bit of fat could be seen anywhere. I literally had six pack abs and all the muscles in my legs and arms were truly defined. Unfortunately, looking back now, I realize that was the best it was ever going to look.

I took a quick shower and as I was drying myself off once again in front of the mirror, I realized my cock was at full attention. As I said, there really were not many times when it was not. I took a moment or two to admire myself with my hard cock and then couldn't help myself and started to stroke it. I knew I had a few minutes before dinnertime so I figured it was time to do it properly. I quickly returned to my room; however, I didn't notice that the door did not fully close.

Such a mistake would normally lead to the most embarrassing times of a man's life. For me, it ended up being one of the most exciting.

I did not even take down the suitcase this time and instead just reached up to pull down whatever magazine I happened to grab. It was one of my favorite "High Society" magazines. I threw it on the bed and threw myself right next to it. I knew exactly which set of pictures I wanted to watch this time.

I knew I didn't have much time. Also, there's no worry about foreplay when you're alone. So I immediately started to pleasure myself just the way I wanted. This particular time I was laying sideways on my bed on my left side. This gave my right hand perfect access to my cock. As I slowly turned the pages through the pictures I continued to stroke it a consistent pace. I knew I had at least 20 minutes so I decided to simply savor this session.

I simply spent a lot of time looking through this set of pictures and then moving to the next all the while slowly stroking my cock. It was just about time to increase the rate and so I went a little faster. At the same time, I think I threw my head back somewhat because when I did I saw that the door was open.

That didn't really bother me. My room was the last room at the end of the hall down in the basement. No one ever went down there. Also, at this point I was so into what I was doing I didn't really care. It was then however that I looked through the crack in the door and saw her. My mom was standing there in the doorway peeking through the approximately 4 inch space that it was open.

I stopped ever so briefly; but then something inside me made me keep going. My mind was racing because of the fact that she was still there, yet never said anything. I kept going at a slow and steady pace now. I decided to look directly at the crack in the door to see if I was mistaken.

It was then that I realized I definitely was not mistaken. She was standing there and I saw that her shirt was untucked. As I looked closer I saw that her hand was rubbing the outside of her skirt. Her other hand was fondling her left breast. I could barely make it out; but once I did it was obvious. My mother had been watching me jack off and found it stimulating enough for her to do the same.

it was here that it all became so interesting. When I first saw her, my reaction was to stop. Instead, I kept going and looked closer at the crack of the door. At the same time, my mother must've had the same idea. She surely stopped for a brief second; but it must not have been long because I watched her hand move up and down her crotch underneath her skirt.

I cannot make out much but I definitely could tell what she was doing. The fact that I was looking directly at her now had to be obvious to her. At this point I know she was aware I saw her. We both were putting on a show for the other. But at the same time, we were enjoying the show and about to please each other to the fullest.

I continued to watch her move her hand up and down over her crotch through the material of her skirt. Her left hand was grabbing her left breast and I could tell she was squeezing it. Meanwhile, I continued to stroke my cock but I slowed my pace just a bit. Normally I would never let go of my dick during a session. But now I let go of it exposing it to her in all its glory. At this point, I decided to be a full exhibitionist.

I moved my hand to the top side and I pushed my dick so it extended completely out from my body. Doing this always made it look longer. It's an unnatural position but I know what it looks like after examining myself in the mirror so many times. I was showing off for my mom. From what I could tell, she enjoyed every minute of it. It was obvious because at this point she now moved her hand inside the waistband of her skirt.

I couldn't wait much more and I had to grab my cock once again. At this point the two of us began moving up and down at about the same pace. My right hand was moving up and down my shaft. Her right hand was moving up and down her crotch underneath her skirt. To this day I still do not know if her hand was inside her panties as well. I like to think so. I like to imagine that she actually had slipped a finger to deep inside her cunt. I know that's what I was imagining at that point.

It really didn't matter though. We both were extremely excited and we both were about to come any minute. In fact, it was no more than two minutes of this simultaneous pace that we both ended an orgasm at the same time.

Of course, mine was obvious. I shot my first load past the magazine onto my bedspread. It was the second load that ended up shooting directly onto the naked woman in the picture in front of me. As my semen was pumping out of my body harder than I had ever remembered it doing so, I watched my mom completely stop moving. She completely froze standing right there. I really could not see her face because of the shadows. But I could imagine it in my mind and it led me to pump another glob of semen out onto the bed.

My mom then started to quiver just a bit. And her right hand started to move up and down her crotch once again but very very slowly. Her left hand now unclenched her breast leaving a horribly wrinkled blouse. After about a minute she took her hand out of her skirt. I heard her take a deep breath followed by the sound of two knocks on my door.

"Honey?" She asked as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah, mom." I replied in the same fashion.

"Dinner's ready, okay?" She spoke through the crack into the room in general.

My mind was racing," okay. Be there in a sec."

And then she was gone.

I stood there with my semi-flaccid dick still in my hand. Some of the come had dribbled down and was also on my hand. I always thought that was kind of gross. But I didn't care at this point because I was still trying to get my head around what had just happened.

For a second I thought maybe I was just imagining what I saw. It wasn't like the door was wide open. It was only open a crack. Perhaps it was just my imagination that allowed me to watch her fully please herself to a complete orgasm. I knew better. It did happen. However, it looked like we both were going to act as if it never did.

That suited me fine because I was obviously nervous and concerned with how I would deal with my mother now. If she was going to simply act as if nothing happened, so would I. It looked like my mother and I were going to play a little "game" here. I could do that. However, I found out that the game would continue to get better.

I ran in the bathroom and washed up with the washcloth. I threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and was upstairs within minutes. My brother and sister were sitting on their side of the table there in the kitchen. My dad had his seat already at the head of the table. My mom was still doing something at the counter. I decided to take her lead and truly act like nothing happened. It was difficult but I continued on.

As I entered the kitchen I pulled up close behind her and looked over her shoulder.

"Mmmmmm, looks good." I said to her gently as I kissed her cheek. It was amazing because even though dinner smelled wonderful , I was enthralled because of the fact that I could smell the sex on her body.

When I kissed her, she shivered. I don't think she ever imagined that I would be so calm. I couldn't believe it myself that I was being so calm. But I realized that it was the fact we both were going to act like nothing happened that gave me the strength to really do so.

Dinner continued, and it was just like so many dinners before. Yet it was very special because it was one of my last dinners at home. It was even more special because of the fact that my mom and I had mutually masturbated just five minutes earlier.

Everything went back to normal that night. But the word "normal" never truly came into play again during my remaining days there.

The next day was normal and that I came home at approximately 7 o'clock. Dinner was already over tonight. I made my way up the stairs into the kitchen and found my mom studying at the kitchen table. This is very common as she was now going back to school. I continued my routine as if nothing had happened the night before. I went behind her chair and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek from behind. I hesitated slightly though and it was definitely the longest kiss on the cheek I think I ever given her.

"Hi, honey. There's a plate in the fridge." The same words I heard most evenings when I came home from work.

"Thanks. What'd you guys have?" I legitimately asked.

She answered, again like nothing ever changed between us, "tuna noodle casserole. We didn't end up leaving much so if you want me to make you a sandwich let me know."

"No, this should be good." I said as I pulled my plate out and brought it over to the microwave.

Once it was warm, I brought it over to my usual spot right next to where she was studying. It was a normal conversation with her reading quietly and the two of us talking intermittently as I ate. While I ate quietly I watched her read. She really was lovely. I knew that; but I never had thought of her looks in that way. She was now 41 years old but didn't look a day over 33 or 34. She had shoulder length auburn hair. It was almost black, but not quite. Her face had no wrinkles. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she was always made up perfectly and they just didn't show. But it also was due to the fact that she really did have natural beauty.

I never have remembered any bit of excess fat on her body. She's always been extremely in shape. She was rather petite, both in her stature and her figure. At dinner that night, I was looking at my mother in a whole new light. I realized just how attractive she was. My erection grew underneath the table. But all I did was finish eating.

When I was done, she of course asked if I wanted more. I assured her I was full and that I was about to go downstairs. However, it was here that I decided to take a risky step.

"I'm just going to go downstairs and read some magazines and let off some steam." I told her.

There was absolutely no way my statement could be taken in any other way. Particularly after what she had witnessed yesterday evening. Her reply was classic as well.

"I may or may not see you again tonight honey, so enjoy... and sleep tight." She told me leaving me wondering.

I did not want to wonder so I played along with appropriate wording. "I'm sure you'll still see me. Probably later after dad goes to bed and I take a shower." I couldn't believe how bold I was. Yet if indeed she wanted yesterday to be a one time thing then my statement could easily be construed as completely innocent. Luckily, it turned out to not be.

My dad and sister were watching TV in the family room. I actually sat down for a while and joined them. But then I decided to go to my usual sanctuary and hang out in my room. I had my phone and I had my music. And of course, I also had my porno magazines.

Tonight was strange however. I always have my door closed. Yet tonight, I made sure to leave it open approximately 4 to 5 inches throughout the night. As I did everything in my room I kept looking at the gap between the door and the door frame. Finally, about 9 o'clock I heard my dad go to bed and my sister went upstairs. All the lights were off downstairs. Now was time for me to give my "signal". It was shower time. Normally I would undress in the bathroom. But I decided to take off my clothes right then and there. I walked out of my bedroom and wanted so badly to just walk upstairs and find my mother wherever she may be. But instead, I was about to turn into the bathroom immediately to the left. Then I realized how dark it was down there. It would not suffice.

So I walked naked down the hallway and out into the family room. I turned the corner and flipped the switch to make sure the hall light was now on. No one was down there to see me in my naked glory. I was disappointed but I was hoping with all my might that she would be down soon enough. Right then I heard the shower upstairs. Was this a good sign, or a bad sign? I still did not know.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I thought about leaving the door open but didn't go that far. As a got out of the shower and dried myself off I paid particularly good attention to my cock. Of course it did not take long to get hard.

I left the towel in the bathroom and walked naked back to my room. I was very careful to make sure the bedroom door still remained open a crack. However this time I made sure it was open almost 6 inches or so. I know she had a much better view last time than me. I wanted to see more. I needed to see more.

I took my time picking the appropriate magazine. It was the one with the model the most reminded me of her. I was now obsessed. Just as I was about to throw the magazine on the bed I heard the shower upstairs stop. I've never been so excited in my life. I joined the magazine on my bed and began my wait.

I didn't go directly to that series of pictures. Instead I simply started at page 1 and slowly started to go through as I took my cock into my hand. I played with it ever so gently with no intention whatsoever of doing anything major until I knew I had an audience. It's funny, but as I think back I kept imagining how much it was like deer hunting. I had taken all my time preparing exactly as I needed to. Now I simply had to sit here and wait for my "dear".

I did not have to wait much longer. I saw some motion on the other side of the door. And then I saw her. All of our talk in code was clear enough for both of us. My door was open and now here we both were. We were ready to watch each other as we explore each other's bodies with our eyes. The physical exploration of our bodies would come from our own hands.

I could see she was wearing a pink nightgown. It was something I had never seen before. It was sheer. I could see her breasts and nipples through it. Her nipples were extremely hard and erect. They always were. Something I always noticed on any chilly day.

Through the sheer nightgown I could see dark pink panties. Although they were darker than the top, they still were somewhat sheer. It was obvious how much hair there was on my mother's bush behind the material. The last time I remembered seeing it was probably when I was 10 or so and she was stepping out of the shower. Ever since then, the two of us is pretty much maintained our privacy. Yet seeing the large patch of dark hair between her legs brought back that vision perfectly.

I started "the show" first. I turned the magazine to the pictures of the woman that looked amazingly like my mother. As I grabbed my cock with my right hand, I turned the magazine around so that it was facing the door. This is my way of making sure she saw what it was that was exciting me. I wanted her to understand that many times before I had masturbated with her on my mind.

I started my methodical pace up and down my cock and she too wasted no time. She instantly moved her right hand or top and pushed it behind the waistband of her panties. Within seconds she was now caressing herself rhythmically between her legs. Again, her left hand was grabbing her left breast as tight as possible. I made a mental note in case I ever had the option to do the same.

I continued to move up and down my cock. Then I decided to be coy. I laid back on the bed and pushed my cock to stand at full attention on my body. It was pointing straight up begging for her pussy to sit on it. I waited patiently thinking that maybe perhaps she would push the door open and do just that. Instead I looked over and saw she was still pleasuring herself yet doing so much faster.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Masturbating with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds