• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken in Battle Ch. 02

Taken in Battle Ch. 02

The Ice Men were not known for their comfortable camps...and for once, rumour was true. Skara looked about her in horror; the camp was nothing like her own, whereas her home had been open, clean and had a pleasant air about it...the Ice Men's camp was squalid, tightly packed and the smell of blood and sex filled the air.

The man who had half dragged, half carried her away from all she had ever known was called Brutus...Aptly named as far as Skara was concerned. He was a brute and seemed to enjoy her pain. The journey to their camp had taken far less time that she had thought it would and this was what properly saved her from being raped; the men had had their fill at watching Val's rape...they were not in need of fresh pleasure, not yet anyway; not that Skara had escaped prying fingers and lustful eyes.

Brutus had made sure that he and Skara were at the back of the line of men as they travelled; all the better to have some fun. He spent the journey whispering in her ear, threating her then suddenly teasing her as if he enjoyed her fear. Brutus however was a man of action and soon tired of teasing his prey, eventually he had shoved Skara down into the snow and tore open her tunic, his fingers eagerly searching out her firm breasts. He had laughed and groped her for several minutes, his hands weighing her breasts then he pinched her nipples, watching smugly as they hardened in the icy air. Brutus had glanced up to see how far the men were in front before quickly unlacing her pants and pushing a large hand between her legs and letting his fingers explore the soft hair he found there.

"Don't worry, little one, I know you want my cock in you...And you will, not here though...Tristan doesn't approve of such things. He let Daganet fuck that whore because he's a bastard when he's in need of a cunt...But I'll fuck you, don't you fret," he had whispered as he parted her pussy lips and teased her clit. After checking once more that no one was coming back to see him, Brutus had grinned and pushed her pants down further before opening her legs wide, "Mmm...what a sight. I love to see a woman spread open for me, everything on...display." He eagerly parted her pussy lips again and pushed a finger deep inside her, "Whoa...You're tight, girl! I'll enjoy breaking you in. For now though, you'll have to make do with my fingers...Just relax and let me explore." This had gone on for several minutes before he grew bored and roughly pulled up her pants and dragged her to her feet, "Breath and word and I'll rape you with something sharper than my cock."

Skara had lain still; allowing Brutus to touch her...There was little else she could do, but afterwards she had vowed that he would never have her. Never.

That seemed so long ago now. She had been inside the camp for several hours and had already seen more than she could believe. Skara sat slumped against the wooden bars of the cage she had been placed in and looked out at the camp; directly in front of her a man was fucking a woman hard. The woman looked to be in her early 20s and was clearly a woman of the Ice Men; she had that look about her. The man grunted and turned her over onto her hands and knees before thrusting back inside her, his hands gripped her hips as he drove his cock into her again and again. Skara turned her head away and tried to find a place to rest her eyes where someone wasn't fucking, being fucked or sucking on a warrior's cock.

"Girl, come here," a voice spoke from the bars of the cage to her left. Tristan was standing beside the wooden cage, a smirk on his lips.

For a brief moment, Skara considered ignoring him, he did not look like much...He was less muscled than most warriors and she hadn't seen him do any actually fighting...But something about him made her stand up and trudge over to the bars of the cage. Tristan reached through the bars and dragged her towards him, "So, Brutus has taken a shine to you," he smirked and looked at the girl's face, "I can see why. You have something about you...A certain attraction."

Skara glared, "He is a brute and I want nothing to do with him or his vile pleasures."

Tristan laughed and shook his head, "As if you'd have a choice if he decided to take you. He would simply strip you and mount you like a bitch in heat, but," he paused and smiled, "if you gave yourself to me...I would keep you as mine, no other man would have you. I could keep you safe from the likes of Brutus and Daganet."

"No! I don't want to be anyone's! I'm a free woman and I will not be used and sold by you beasts!" Skara pulled away sharply from Tristan and shook her head angrily.

The warrior laughed, "Suit yourself, I'll send Brutus over then. He is very eager to fuck you. He'll be pleased that you chose him." Tristan turned and went to walk away, "Hey! Brutus-"

"No! Don't...Okay, I'll be yours! I don't want to fuck Brutus!" Skara swallowed and looked at Tristan who laughed and unlocked the cage.

"Come then, I've be dying to get a look at your pussy ever since I looked at you," Tristan pulled her to him and smirked, "Right, get in my tent!" He shoves her roughly towards his tent, "I want you naked and on your knees now!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken in Battle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds