• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fisting Kitty Ch. 01

Fisting Kitty Ch. 01

It never cease to amaze me, how the kinkiest women are the ones that you least expect. The truly kinky ones - not the ones that consider fucking with the light on a kinky act. These kinky women can be found in your office – that lovely secretary, efficient and professional, always polite and demurely dressed; the tidy woman serving you coffee with a smile in the coffee shop; or the professionally polite woman checking your train ticket as you move through the barrier. These kinky women are the true gems.

Kitty was someone I started chatting to online. It did not take me long to realise she had an extremely filthy mind and a body that said use me. She had an appetite for depravity – nothing more, nothing else. She was by all accounts a wonderful secretary. I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with her and challenging her, but then the opportunity came to actually meet in person as I was due to visit her country and was able to organise a couple of extra days to visit her. You never know how these things are going to turn out, but just in case, I made a visit to the local adult store for supplies as I am never comfortable travelling with them in luggage and getting them through Customs. I also made a visit to the local grocery store. I can't say I was fully equipped with what I wanted, but I also knew that Kitty had a good collection of toys, implements and objects.

I met Kitty for an early dinner. Her eyes were deep brown and her hair ash blonde. Kitty's five foot three frame was immaculately and somewhat teasingly dressed in white. She wore a divine silk blouse that looked elegant and crisp, but the real show stopper was that that her big nipples were clearly evident as the strained against the crisp fabric and the massive dark areoles' of her 38E tits were more than hinted at it. Her bra was clearly see through to a large extent. It was an outfit that no doubt challenged a passerby to ask themselves whether the wearer was unaware at how titillating it was, but I well and truly new that it was designed to show off her amazing chest and harden her dinner guest. I think I stayed hard virtually the whole meal. As I expected, no hint of her kinkiness was discernible to an unsuspecting eye or revealed in conversation, although her gestures were a giveaway. The not so subtle licking of the dessert spoon as Kitty gazed into my eyes with the slightest of mischievous grins, the casual flicking of the nipples as she adjusted her bra and blouse a couple of times, the way she sucked and nuzzled her knuckle a couple of times during conversation. After dessert and coffee Kitty calmly suggested that we go back to her house as she some things that needed filling - the first hint of the filthy mind that I had corresponded with for quite a while. As we left she whispered into my ear and left no doubt.

"Come back to my house and just use me."

We went via my hotel which was only a couple of minutes away so I could pick up my bag of goodies and a few other things. Her house was about 15 minutes away by taxi and as we sat in the taxi she gave me a little bit of a guided tour of the area, but did lean over about half way through and whisper to me that she bet the taxi driver had no idea what she hoped would soon be happening to her cunt and tits. She said it rather casually and grinned slyly as she said it.

When we arrived at her house, she obviously led the way in. She took me by the hand and led me straight into her bedroom.

"This is as good a room to start as any, but we can move around," she said before adding, "There hasn't been a room in this house where I haven't been fucked."

She stood in front of me and simply said, "Here I am, now use me, do what you want to me, we both know what each other like and want."

What an invitation and I certainly had many things planned, and perhaps I initially surprised Kitty with how I kicked things off. No whips or chains, I simply moved towards Kitty, put my arms around her and kissed her sensuously, kissed her deeply, enjoying the crush of her sink enclosed breasts against me. We could have been any romantic couple kissing, but we would quickly be progressing to do things that most people would not even consider. I then broke off our embrace and guided her to sit on the end of the bed and close her eyes where I ever so sweetly caressed her face and neck with my fingertips, and undid a couple of buttons of her blouse, but keeping her beautiful tits veiled in their silken shroud. Kitty purred in ecstasy and expectation.

"Keep your eyes closed," I whispered as I got up and moved my bag to within reach, got out what I wanted before quickly returning to my gentle caressing, this time tracing the edge of her blouse with my fingertips right down into her exposed cleavage. This sensual episode was brought to an abrupt halt as Iatched a pair of rat traps through Kitty's blouse and bra to both nipples.

Kitty yelped as I shouted, "Surprise!" and her beautiful brown eyes shot open and then she grinned.

I added, "Pleasure and pain for you Kitty," as I twisted the rat traps ever so gently, but fully realising the pressure on her nipples would have been considerable even through the fabric. I then lifted the intensity up a notch as I grabbed the end of the rat traps and steadily pulled firmly. It took a lot of effort, but aided by the silken blouse, they final tore away, but not before the pressure on Kitty's massive nipples grew to be intense, and her whole tits strained from the pressure applied.

"Urgghhhhh.................... mmmmmmmmmm" said Kitty, the mix of pleasure and desirable pain evident in the tone of her utterances, before she gasped as her nipples were abruptly released from the first of many and varied torments.

I slowly removed her blouse and even though I had seen them in pictures, in real life, Kitty's tits were even more magnificent. I gazed in awe at them enclosed in a sexy and rather flimsy bra before finally unclasping it and letting the wonders spill free. My eyes traced them and my mind raced. I cupped them and squeezed them gently.

"I hope you like them," asked Kitty rhetorically.

"I think I will decorate them now and it will be your job to count the decorations."

I kept Kitty blindfolded and asked her to put her hands on her head as I got out the three bags of sturdy pegs I had bought. I wasn't sure if the third bag would be needed, but now I wondered if I should have pushed the envelope further and got a fourth. Starting with the soft undersides, I started to put the mutli-coloured pegs on her breasts. Kitty dutifully counted each one as it gripped her soft and sensitive flesh. Thirty pegs went on easily and then the target of fifty pegs loomed and was surpassed. At around the eighty mark, it was getting difficult but not impossible to find room but I persisted. I had deliberately left her nipples untouched.

"Fuck my tits are aching," offered Kitty as she counted the application of peg 85 to her now crowded chest which looked like a heaving rainbow of confused colour. I continued adorning her 38e's with pegs, "100" announced Kitty with some relief before I informed her that there was another bag to go! I told her that 150 was the ultimate target, but 120 would suffice. By the time I got to 120 it was virtually impossible to fit any more on. Not surprisingly Kitty was straining and sweat was on her brow. There was no inch of flesh that wasn't pinched harshly by the pegs or extremely stretched between pegs.

"Well done Kitty, you can take your blindfold of and I will now let you have a reward, not something I allow any subject to do, but then again you are not any subject are you.

Kitty took her blindfold off, and as her eyes adjusted to the shock of light, she looked at her tits approvingly.

"Nice, but my poor tits, fuck they hurt," before adding, "I'd love to know what my reward is."

I replied, "Simple Kitty, I am going to lie on the bed and let you fuck my face, I want you to cum on my face but there is a catch, you need to keep the pegs on your tits and for everyone that flies off, when you are finished I am going to whack your pegged tits with a flogger and send more of them ripping off your sensitive breasts.

Kitty smiled and then mockingly winced at the thought but she was already undressing. I also gave her a pair of clover clamps with a chain to put on her tits and told her that she had to hold the chain in her mouth.

As I lay on the bed, still fully clothed except for my bare feet, Kitty's put her thick and sexy alabaster thighs either side of my head and then quickly lowered her cunt on to my face. I suspected this is something she may have done before as her hands expertly cupped the back of my head to hold it in place as she slid her oozing cunt across my face. I did my best to keep my tongue active and on target as Kitty's cunt enveloped all of my senses – I could feel it, taste it, see it, smell it, and even hear it squelch as it rhythmically slithered over my face.

Kitty finally stopped skating her cunt around and lifted herself up slightly where I took a welcome deep breath and she then used her hands to pull back the fleshiest of cunt lips before targeting my lips and tongue with her clit. I chewed and nibbled on and around her clit before latching firmly on to it and sucking as if my life depended on it. Kitty groaned against the chain in her mouth, no doubt pulling at her own nipples as she really started to fuck down on my face, smothering me and pushing me deep down into the bed. Kitty rose to her peak quickly and it was a frenzy of a climax as I struggled for breath but stayed focused until finally she had convulsed one last time. She had simply used my face as a sex toy – the reward I offered that was respectfully accepted.

As Kitty got off me I lay gasping, aware that she was smiling blissfully.

"You lick cunt well," Kitty offered before adding, "Look what I have done, I've gone and made your face all shiny with my cunt juices, and it would appear that a few pegs have come of my poor tits as well."

Still catching my breath, I could see there were about eight pegs scattered on the bed, and I would subsequently find another three on the floor.

As I fully recovered my breath, I told Kitty to stand up, and put her hands behind her back where I cuffed her wrists.

"You know what the deal was Kitty, for every peg that came off as you fucked my face, I would then give you one stroke of the flogger across your chest," I said as I gestured to the small collection of pegs now on the bed.

"Ohhh... my poor tits....... luckily they like punishment," replied Kitty.

The first stroke landed and Kitty jumped back as some pegs flew off, before she steadied herself and accepted another two strokes that forcefully dislodged more pegs. Enough pegs had now been removed so that I could see the deep indentations that the pegs had made.

"Harder please, my tits can take more pain," she said as the fourth stroke landed.

At her urging, the fifth stroke was the hardest yet and it was quickly followed by an equally hard sixth stroke as an unaccountable number of pegs went flying.

"Yesssss....," Kitty said.

By the time I had finished, there were only about a dozen pegs left on her tits which were almost uniformly marked by indentations. The clover clamps were still attached to her nipples and they continued to pull them downwards slightly. Kitty was breathing rapidly as I unfastened her wrists and told her to remove the remaining pegs and the nipple clamps. What I did next was not in my original plans but faced with the twin marvels, I scooped up a breast and inhaled the nipple, feeling the temporary roughness bought about by the pegs as I sucked and sucked hard. Kitty stroked my hair as I alternated between nipples.

"You've well and truly seen my cunt, I want to see your cock," said Kitty, and in response I relinquished her nipples and unzipped myself, commenting on the massive patch of pre-cum on my underwear that had oozed out of my bulbous cockhead, before I removed them.

"I will need that in all my holes, but you already know this don't you," Kitty commented.

"Quid pro quo, you fucked my face, now I am going to fuck yours,"

I directed Kitty to kneel, while I stood up, and then I guided my prick into her waiting mouth. I knew I would not last long, but I also knew I was going to deliver a torrent of cum.

As Kitty inhaled my cock, she kept her head still and I put my hands on her head relatively firmly and moved her head in time to my pelvic thrusts. I could see her face turn red with the exertions, and saliva started to drool out of mouth and to my cock and run down in ropes before dripping on her tits. I had so much pent-up cum, I exploded with little warning, I pushed hard against the inside of her cheek as we stared intensely into each other's eyes. Her cheek bulging out hugely as my cock pulsed spurt after spurt of thick cum into Kitty's mouth which quickly ran out to land on her tits. I extracted my cock as Kitty opened her mouth and showed me the load inside before swallowing it greedily with a cum-coated smile.

"This has been a good start hasn't it," Kitty asked and I responded that it had.

Kitty then suggested that I open the wardrobe and bring out the large cardboard box that was at the bottom. I did so and opened it. I guessed what would be in it – sex toys and implements – but even I marveled at the number and variety.

"A toy for every occasion and body part," Kitty offered amusingly.

It indeed was a veritable treasure trove of kinky tools, and I started to dig around to find something that would take my fancy. I settled on a decent sized inflatable buttplug and Kitty had produced some lube from another drawer.

Instinctively she got up on the bed on all fours, her bum stuck up in the air, and I did the only fair and decent thing I could – I squirted some lube on my fingers. I didn't even bother putting in a single finger to begin with, I applied exquisite pressure and her bumhole yielded to accept two fingers. I explored her rectum briefly with my fingers until I was content that it would accept the buttplug. Kitty's asshole did so with little trouble. I gave the bulb a couple of solid pumps, and then caught Kitty by surprise by pumping it up as hard and as fast as I could.

She whimpered then added, "My back hole likes that," her toes curling as she said it, her feet and ankles lifting off the bed.

With her anus full and the invader locked in place. It was time to go to work on her foaming cunt. I probed the fleshy folds of her cunt with two and then three fingers. Kitty fucked back against my digits and I flicked and brushed her clit every so often with my thumb every so often with varying intensity. Just as she started to really respond, I vacated her pussy as I had another torment to administer. I had found a love set of nipple clamps each with a short chain and each with a pretty heavy weight, and I got them out and showed Kitty the little surprise.

Her eyes danced, and she whimpered a single word..... "yes".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fisting Kitty Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds