• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Oh We're Having a Threesome?

Oh We're Having a Threesome?

Carnival is a little annual event in Austin. I was totally unprepared for the levels of unfettered abandon. This was where people could dress up and lose themselves. Perry was my date for the evening, he was a carnival veteran which put me at ease. At his urging, I was dressed up in a black and white corset and a poofy little skirt which made the most of my tits and ass.

Most of the night was spent wandering, drinking and dancing. At one point found myself on the dance floor with my tits completely free of the corset. Perry had thought it would be a good idea to share them with the world and I didn't disagree. The highlight of our public debauchery displayed his proclivity to watch. We were talking to a pair of couples we'd just met when he decided to reach under my skirt and slip a finger up my ass. I'm sure I jumped a little at the unexpected penetration and I'm sure it was noticed. We continued our conversation as he thrust in and out. He was not being particularly gentle or discrete and I knew we were being watched. With he free hand, he pushed me towards Josh who grabbed me and started kissing me passionately. Perry took the opportunity to almost pound my ass with his fingers and I was moaning into the mouth of a complete stranger. We halted when one of the couples made a hasty departure, apparently they weren't as open-minded as the rest of us. The rest of the night there was fairly uneventful and we made an early departure so we could continue our hedonism privately.

Upon our return to the hotel, we were greeted by Jane, a friend of Perry's. This was a surprise to me, but a pleasant one. Upon our return to the room, I wasted no time stripping out of my corset, it was the first time I'd ever worn one and it had become quite constricting. I didn't pay much mine to Jane, I knew she'd be seeing my body eventually, so why bother being shy.

I've always liked women like Jane, buxom and soft and comfortable in her own skin. And for some reason, these women always seem to be very complementary. She had seen pictures of me, but as soon as I was standing naked in front of her, her excitement became very obvious. I walked towards her and started kissing her. Deep, soft passionate kisses enveloped both of us. I began undressing her, bit by bit until I felt her warm naked skin against my own. She was shorter than me, and so my breasts almost rested on top of hers.

We lay down together and just kept kissing and caressing. It was not hurried or desperate, but instead tender and passionate. Perry had taken the opportunity to pull out his camera and had been taking shots of us the whole time. My hands explored all over her rubenesque figure, while my tongue danced with hers. I wanted to taste and suck and possess her.

I kissed my way down her neck, pausing to suck and nibble. Her sighs told me I needed to know and I continued. I filled my mouth with her hard pink nipple and suckled while my free hand lightly pinched the other. I increased my pressure on both until her moans told me it was enough. I soothed the slighted tissue with soft sweet kisses. My mouth found every inch of her torso, my hands kneading her thighs as I moved lower. I stopped just above her pussy and kissed her. I decided to tease a bit and made my way to those spots that are just close enough to tempt, but far away so as not to satisfy. The insides of her thighs felt my hot mouth. My arms were wrapped around her, displaying and holding her just how I wanted. Up and down the crease of her legs, across the top of her mound, even very gently across her cunt, but never reaching what she really wanted.

I could smell her arousal and it moistened my cunt even more. I wanted those sweet juices in my mouth and finally I could resist no more. I spread her lips and licked from clit to asshole greedily, like someone who'd been deprived of nourishment. I suppose I had, she was my first woman in quite some time. She was wet and hot, moaning as she receiving the touch shed been aching for. After I'd thoroughly coated my tongue with her essence and plunged it into her eager hole a time or two, I latched onto her clit. I sucked it hard while my tongue flicked across the top. Two of my fingers found her cunt and slid in easily.

I hadn't really been paying attention to what Perry had been doing, but I realized pretty quickly when I felt his hard cock slid into my own dripping cunt. There is something sublime about receiving pleasure while giving it. I drowned my moans in the soft folds of her pussy. I knew it wouldn't take me to cum and I wanted to feel her release at the same time. My fingers plunged in deeper and harder, filling her cunt while Perry's cock did the same to me. My free hand was pinching and pulling one of her nipples, causing her screams to be more pronounced. Each of Perry's thrusts pushed me deeper into Jane. I was holding myself back, yearning to feel and taste her relief. Harder, faster, deeper, I was pushing her pain tolerance past its comfort zone. She came suddenly and violently. After she finished I pulled back and left myself go as well. My pussy squeezing in Perry's cock as Jane watched my face.

Poor girl was given no reprieve. Perry pulled out of me and walked around to where she was laying, head off the bed. She opened her mouth, but I don't think she was expecting to be skull fucked. He held both sides of her face, and thrust deep down her throat, giving no regard to her choking and gagging. I wasn't used to seeing him be so dominate and it instantly aroused me. I straddled her, idly grinding our cunts against each other, but focusing mostly on her tits. They were round and full with large, hard nipple. They were truly a sadists paradise and I used them as Perry used her mouth. I pulled until she screamed. Or tried to scream rather, her mouth was a bit full. She had become our little fuck toy to do with as we pleased. She gagged and moaned, but never protested. I have to hand it to her, the woman knew how to suck cock. Perry came just as I was pulling on her nipple with one hand and slapping at her stretched breast with the other. She swallowed every drop like the hungry cumslut she was.

As men are wont to do, Perry sat down to have a rest, but Jane was insatiable. The hesitant woman from earlier was gone and in her place was a sensuous, wanton woman. She laid me back and buried her face in my cum soaked cunt. She was as orally talented with me as she had been with Perry and I was enjoying myself quite thoroughly. I had the hand on top of her head, and I held her down, gently but firmly. She had no power her and it was paramount that she know that. I'd brought my bag of toys and she grabbed one of the dildos and stuck it in hard. I came inside of thirty seconds. Then it became a game of how many times she could bring me to orgasm. Once, twice, thrice, who the fuck really counts these things.

Once I'd regained some composure, I decided that she'd had enough time bending me to her will. I sat up and turned her onto her back. I straddled her face, and her tongue found my ass. I held my cheeks apart so she could push it in deeply. It's difficult to have any dignity when you're being forced to give a rim job. Perry, rejuvenated, walked around and pulled her legs apart. He was gracious enough to give her his cock. Jane, like myself, will cum often and vigorously from toys, fingers, a tongue or whatever else is around. But there is something different about a cock. I suppose it's mostly that it's attached to someone who is now possessing you. His intensity from earlier continued as he thrust into her hard. I was grinding her face, hardly allowing her to breathe. I toyed with her nipples, just seeming how much pain she could really take. I loved making her scream and then sealing off any attempted vocalizations. I caught Perry's eye as he fucked her and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me. One would think it difficult to be intimate with your lover when his cock is in someone else, but this was not. It was beautiful. We were drawn closer by the mutual use of a disposable piece of ass.

I decided to show some mercy and dismounted Jane's face. I lay back and played with my cunt. Perry's hand found her throat and I watched her eyes roll back as she came. I was surprised he'd allowed her to, it was the first care he'd given to her pleasure all night. But it was a short-lived concern as he drained himself into her for a short time. I'll admit I was a wee bit jealous that she'd gotten all of him, so I walked over and cleaned his cock off. Everyone was smiling, the mark of a good threesome.

She dressed rather quickly afterwards and made her departure, not pausing or much small talk. This was fine with me, fuck toys shouldn't really contribute much conversation anyway. I knew I'd never see her again, I doubt she'd ever let herself submit that much and it would be a while before she did again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Oh We're Having a Threesome?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 431 milliseconds