• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Coach

The Coach

I’ve always been told that I have a weakness for the type of men who end up depending on me, and maybe everyone is right. I have gone from one failed relationship after another. I decided that I was just going to stay single. I didn’t need a man to mess my life up, hell I can do that all by myself.

After 2 years of the single life, I have gotten use to coming and going when I want with out having to answer to anyone. I have even started taking vacations alone, and have just as much fun. Who knew that my latest venture would end up changing my life?

I had decided to go back to Scotland to finish up some research I had been doing for the Genealogy department at the library I worked at. That’s when I met Mark. I had some free time on my hands and stopped by the park where a rugby game was going on. I sat down and was looking around trying to follow this game since I had never actually seen one before. That’s when I noticed him. He was coaching one of the teams. All of the sudden, I forgot the game, and just watched him.

He was the best looking man I had seen. I just sat there watching his every move. I laughed at myself when I noticed I was checking him out like that. Now, I know no one heard my soft laugh, but it was almost as if he had. At that moment he turned and looked over to me. Our eyes locked on each other. My heart skipped a beat, and I could feel my cheeks getting flushed. He gave me a warm smile that made me melt.

I quickly looked around me to see if maybe that smile was meant for someone else, but noticed that I was, by now, sitting alone since the game had ended a few minutes earlier. All of the sudden I felt so stupid for not noticing the game was over. How could I have gotten so caught up in looking at a man I had never set eyes on before?

I looked down for a moment when I noticed him walking over to me. I looked up again when I saw two feet standing in front of me. He held out his hand to help me up, and introduced himself. As I was telling him my name I started to rise, and stepped on my purse. Falling against his chest, I quickly apologized. Mark just replied that it was the first time a woman as beautiful as I was ever threw herself at him.

With us both laughing now, he asked if I had enjoyed the game. I wasn’t about to let him know that I had been watching him the whole time, and just answered yes. We started walking towards the street where his car was parked. He asked if I needed a lift some place, but I told him it wasn’t necessary since my hotel was near by. Once we got to his car, Mark asked if he could call me at the hotel, he wanted to take me out before I had to go back to the States. I gave him my number, and didn’t bother telling him that I was going to be around for a few weeks. I thought, the sooner he called me the better.

After returning to my hotel room, I took a quick shower and changed into a tank top and shorts. It’s what I wear to bed. I didn‘t see a reason to dress sexy if there wasn‘t anyone special in my life. I had grabbed some food on my way back to the my room, so I figured I would just have a lazy night and hang out in the room watching television, and going over some of the files I had with me.

A couple of hours had pasted when the phone rang. Thinking it was my sister who called me 10 times a day to make sure I was still alive, I answered the phone by saying... “Yes, I’m still alive”. I heard a laugh on the other end, then this sexy male voice with that hot Scottish accent replied... “That’s good to know, and I have a rule about only going out with women with pulses”. I couldn’t believe that once again I had just made a fool of myself in front of this man.

I pulled myself together, and just laughed at his comment. We ended up talking for 30 minutes. At the end of our conversation, we had decided that we would meet the next day. I sat back down on the bed, turned on the television, and started flipping through the stations trying to find something interesting to watch. Not really paying attention to what was on, I found myself thinking about this man who has captured my heart. My heart? Had I just said that? Ok, I must be losing it. How can a man I just met, have already stole my heart? I really must get out more. With that last thought, there was a knock at the door. Glancing over to the clock noticing it was 12:05am, I got up and looked through the peephole. Oh my God, it was Mark.

Giving myself the once over to make sure I looked decent, I opened the door. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Well you did say I could come by tomorrow, and it’s been tomorrow for a whole 5 minutes.” He answered. I looked up at him smiling and then turned around walking back into the room leaving him standing there in the doorway. “Shut the door behind you” I call out as I quickly grab my clothes off the chairs.

Once inside, he sat down in one of the chairs and we started talking. We seemed to have talked about every subject there possibly could be. I went to the small refrigerator that was in the room and offered him a drink. I had a few cans of beer in there that I had bought a couple days ago. I like to have one after working on my research. After handing him his can, I went and sit on the bed. What was I doing, was I actually trying to get him into my bed? I don’t know what made him so different from the rest of them men I had met these past two years, but what ever it was I liked it. I knew I had to have him.

As I sat there listening to him as he spoke, I happened to catch him staring at my breasts. I glanced down, and noticed that my nipples where hard, and showing all too well through my white tank top. I casually acted like I hadn’t noticed what he was looking at. I leaned back against the pillow and smiled as he finished telling me another funny story. I could tell he wasn’t going to budge from his chair, so I decided I had to make the first move.

Getting up from the bed, I walked over to him, and reached for a bottle of hand lotion that was sitting on the table near him. Making sure that my body brushed against him, I could feel him take a deep breath in. When I stood up, I looked down at him giving him a face that said I just have to have you. As I was finishing up with the hand lotion, he reached up and pulled me down on to his lap.

No words were said, just a quick look into each other’s eyes and then he landed a long passionate kiss on me. I could feel his manhood getting stiffer under me as our tongues glided around in each other’s mouth. I re-adjusted myself on his lap so that I was now facing him. My legs straddled around him, I started to grind the hot spot between my legs over his tool.

What started out as a passionate kiss was turning into unbridled lust. I pulled myself away from him, and started working my way down his neck. Giving little kisses and quick licks as I unbuttoned his shirt. I scooted my body down so that I was now kneeling between his legs. Kissing his chest and teasing his nipples with flicks of my tongue, I was now un-fastening his jeans. The whole time I am doing this, Mark is running his hands through my hair. That’s such a turn on.

I reach in and pulled his cock out. Stroking ever so gently. Using the tip of my tongue to circle the head of his thick manhood. Slowly running my tongue down the shaft and back up again before placing my mouth completely over it. Taking my time to feel every inch of him as I slowly start to move my mouth in an up and down motion, I can hear his breathing getting deeper and deeper. I keep this up until neither he nor I can hold back any longer. I must feel him inside me.

Standing up, I remove my shorts showing that I have nothing on under them. I casually place myself over him as if this is just an every day thing between us, and I ease myself down onto his extremely hard prick. His thickness takes my breath away, but I don’t complain. Who would complain with such a wonder cock so deep inside them? Certainly I wasn‘t going to say anything that might stop this. I didn’t care that he was so thick that I could feel the walls of my pussy being stretched to its limit.

Mark lifts my tank top up exposing my full breasts and my hard nipples. Taking his tongue he is now teasing my tits. Making circles around the nipple and giving them little bites. I wonder if he knows just how hot he is making me? He now starts sucking my tit as I continue to ride him. His hands are holding me close to him as our bodies’ stay joined as one. Tilting my head down so I can watch him devour my breasts, a devilish grin appears on my face. He looks up just then noticing my smile and comes away from my tit, meeting with a kiss. The kind of kiss that I will not long forget. With his tongue running through my mouth I grab it with my own tongue and begin to suck on it as if it were a cock.

My pussy is now so hot and wet that the sound of us fucking is now louder than the volume on the television. I can no longer hold back. As my body is overcome with an earth shaking orgasm my head leans away from him making my back arch back. The room is now filled with loud moans and groans as the rest of the orgasm floods my body. As I am starting to come back up to face him, I feel the explosion of hot cum fill me. His grip on my is now tight. With each spasm I can feel a new load of cum fill me.

After both of our bodies relax, I give Mark a soft kiss before letting him leave me. I go into the bathroom and quickly freshen up and get dressed. I return to find a very spent Mark still in the chair. I walk over and kneel down taking the warm soapy washcloth that I brought with me, and washing him off. When I am finally done washing all the remains of our lovemaking off, I quickly lean down and give the tip of his cock a kiss before standing up. “There, good as new” I tell him. “It almost sounds like you’re done for the night” Mark says. “Not at all” I answer. “You promised we would spend the entire day together” I say as my devilish grin returns. “Well then, a promise is a promise” Mark replies as he gets up and kisses me as he turns off the lights.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Coach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds