• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cum Together, Over Me

Cum Together, Over Me

Mark was a man of habit. He had a schedule that he stuck to and enjoyed rules and order. His colleagues often called him anal or OCD. What they didn't know about Mark though was that beneath all the schedules and rules he was actually a bit of a dare devil.

Mark wasn't your typical dare devil though. He didn't jump motorcycles through flaming hoops or swim with sharks. Hell Mark wouldn't even go on roller coasters if he could avoid it, he didn't trust the maintenance crews.

No, Mark wasn't an average dare devil: Mark got his thrills from trying to perform lude acts in public and not getting caught. Usually this meant stealthy trying to rub one out on his commute home on the subway. However on the weekends he liked to try and mix things up.

One Saturday Mark decided to take a stroll through the graveyard. He didn't really like being so close to the dead but while flipping through the paper he had noticed a number of funerals scheduled for that day. The idea of touching himself with so many people near by, in such a serious setting, was to great a temptation to pass up.

So there he was, around 11:00am wandering around a graveyard, scouting. He walked around making note of all the freshly dug graves. He wanted to be as close to mourners as possible but far enough away that he would have time to run if someone noticed him.

Luckily for Mark in the centre of a cluster of fresh graves was a large oak tree. He decided to climb up as high as he could manage. That way he could watch all the groups below him but no one would see him through the leaves.

While he waited Mark got comfortable. He undid his pants and pulled them down slightly. He pulled out his cock and shivered as the cool air blew over him. He was already sporting a chubby, the anticipation of what he was about to do getting him aroused.

He settled against the trunk of the tree admiring his pale cock as it slowly got harder and harder. Even when he was soft Mark was was an impressive 8 inches. When he was hard though Mark could easily hit 10 inches if he was horny enough. Today he knew he was going to be horny enough and it made him proud to know that most men would be jealous and most women would cream over the size of his member.

As the first couple of cars pulled up to their respective funerals Mark reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. He wasn't going to go through the effort of hiding in a tree for a quickie. He wanted to savour the moment and treat himself.

To his left a priest walked to the head of the grave and began reading from the Bible. As the words made their way to Marks ears he squeezed some lube onto his hand and began slowly rubbing his shaft up and down. He was going to have to be careful today. The extra level of taboo the priest created was making Mark even more excited that usual.

As each of the surrounding funerals began Mark started stroking faster and faster. His cocks was hot and thick in his hand. His dick throbbing Mark wiped some of the extra lube onto his other hand. His fingers nicely lubed Mark slowly inserted a finger in to his ass and began stroking his prostrate.

Mark could feel his orgasm building. The blood drained from his limbs it felt like his entire body was building up force in his massive dick. His body began to tingle, then all of a sudden everything exploded. His muscles began twitching as thick ropes of cum flew out of his dick. He came everywhere. The was semen on his pant and shoes, all over the branch he was sitting on, and dripping off the near by leaves.

Fuck! Dripping off the leaves. Mark knew he was in trouble now. It'd be hard to stay hidden if it started raining cum on anyone standing under the tree. Nervous, Mark peered down the tree, heart pounding, unsure of what he'd do if he was caught.

As he peered down he saw a huge glob of semen, his semen, slip off a leaf and drop towards the ground. Only it wasn't just grass below him anymore. There was a woman sitting on the ground, leaning against the tree.

Frantic Mark scrambled trying to put his pants back on. His hand were shaking though making life very difficult. Splat! the cum landed on the woman below him and dripped down her face. Next to tears, freaking out Mark made a noise trying to find the words to apologize.

Instead of getting angry or being grossed out the woman just looked up and winked at him. Confused Mark looked closer and realized the woman was touching herself. Looking around he saw that everyone else had left. In his bliss Mark lost track of time and hadn't noticed as the cemetery cleared.

Sensing an opportunity Mark dropped his bag to the ground and climb down the tree, cock still out, hard again after his find. He walked 'round the tree to meet the woman whom he'd accidentally jizzed on.

He stroked himself a couple of times to get himself fully hard before walking all the way around: it was a very old, very large tree. He walked up to the mysterious woman, cock still in hand, slightly sticky with semen.

Upon hear him approach the woman rolled onto her knees so she was level with his dick. Silently she reached and grabbed his swollen dick. Moaning slightly she then began sucking him off.

Her tongue danced around the tip of his penis as her wet mouth moved up and down his shaft. With one hand she gently cupped his balls. With the other she resumed touching herself. She'd start by rubbing her clit, then plunge her fingers deep inside to stroke her g-spot.

Dazed at first by how bold this stranger was being Mark just stood there, awkwardly watching the woman suck his dick. Once the shock wore off though Mark carefully pulled himself out of her mouth. He guided her onto her back and then quickly plunged deep inside her tight, wet pussy.

The woman let out a small yelp, unprepared to take his full length. She quickly adjusts though and moans of pleasure began to escape her moth. Mark began fucking her harder and faster until eventually he managed to get all 10 inches of his cock deep inside the woman.

With each thrust Mark could feel this mysterious woman reach orgasm as her cunt tightened gradually around his cock. Encouraged Mark pulled all the way out, slowly, and the as fast as he could thrust back into the woman. That was all she needed. Mark could feel her pussy massage his penis as waves of orgasm washed over the woman.

Not wanting to cut her orgasm short Mark kept thrusting slow and deep. He could feel his own orgasm building though and wasn't sure how long he could hold out. In his surprise Mark had not thought to put a condom on and thus was reluctant to cum inside the magnificent woman who was currently wrapped around his cock.

Just when he thought he was going to be too late the woman relaxed onto the ground, her orgasm over. The, as fast as he could, Mark pulled his cock out and with one final stroke with his hand Mark reached his own orgasm and shot his load onto the woman below him.

Even with his earlier orgasm there was still an impressive amount of cum now seeping into the woman's blouse. Having realised what he'd done, cum onto a stranger twice without warning, he stammered out an apology.

Chuckling to herself the woman slowly sat up, reached into her purse and pulled out her business card. Then without a word she handed it to Mark, collected her things and walked away, fixing her hair as she went. And Mark, well Mark lay back on the grass and began stroking himself absent mindedly as he tried to figure out what had just happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cum Together, Over Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds