• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment

Punishment

I kneel naked save for my collar, waiting for you to come in. My eyes are closed and my back is to the door. I hear the door creak and hold my position, shaking a little. I had been bad earlier, not finishing my chores and watching tv instead. You walk up behind me and grab my hair, yanking me up. You pull my face up, forcing me to look you in the eye. My eyes start to tear up from the pain as you pull me up and towards the bed. You sit, ordering me to lay over your lap. Using just your bare hands, you begin to spank me. I cry out with each smack, my ass turning redder and redder.

Taking a small break, you rub my ass. Your fingers wander to my pussy, and you gently brush against it. You feel how wet I have become from the spanking, and you laugh to yourself. You thrust two fingers into my pussy, causing me to lurch forward and gasp. You chuckle again, still not saying anything. I shriek as you suddenly get up, causing me to fall to the floor.

"Bed. Face down, ass up" you order, and I scramble to climb onto the bed. When I'm settled, you move me so my pussy is exposed. I cannot see you, I finally hear the clink of your belt as you begin to take your pants off, and the groan of relief as your erection is freed from confinement. You feel my pussy again, and I hear your footsteps move across the room as your hand leaves my pussy. I have goosebumps from the cold, but I don't complain. I don't want another spanking.

You come back, and I feel something cold on my pussy. One swift movement later, you have an egg vibe in my pussy. You turn it on low, leaving it alone. Next, I feel you lubeing my ass, then a plug is inserted. I moan, as it is a bigger plug than I am used to. You push it in slowly, knowing how it burns. You can see my pussy juices beginning to run down my leg. You shove the plug in the rest of the way, causing me to scream and nearly lose my position.

Still unable to see you, I hear you pull out a toy I could not identify by sound. I hear it through the air, and when it hits my ass, I know it's a whip. It's a soft one, but stings just the same. I cry out with every lash, panting with arousal at the same time.

When you are satisfied with the colour of my back and ass, you pull the plug out of my ass and the vibrator out of my pussy. I moan at the loss of stimulation, but as you pull me back by my legs to the end of the bed, I know what is coming next. Your cock plows into my pussy. I scream, clinging to the sheets of the bed. My pussy clenches around your cock, squeezing it with every thrust you give. Your hands dig into my sides as you pull me onto you, leaving marks as your nails scratch my skin.

Suddenly, you groan and pull out. I moan, trying to figure out what you will do next. The whip is back, and with your hard cock bobbing you bring the weapon down on my pussy. I cry out with each strike. With the unpredictableness you know I love, you throw it to the ground, picking up two vibes. You put them on the bed, then I see you reach for the tape. You put the larger vibe into my pussy, taping it down. You do the same with the smaller vibe on my clit, though you do not turn them on.

I groan in frustration and close my eyes, which turns out to be a bad move on my part. I did not see you take the clothes pins, and squeak as you pinch my skin with them. You kiss and suck my nipples, teasing them to attention. With precision, you place the pins on them, causing a long moan from me. You place a pillow under my back.

You move from my eyeline once more, though I can hear you stroking your still steel hard cock. You turn both vibrators to their lowest setting. I squirm, and you smack my thighs. "Keep them spread, slutty kitten." Is your only comment as you move a finger in my ass, testing it out. I moan, and you roll your eyes. You move away from me again, and when you return, you are holding a gag. "You're getting a bit loud, kitten." You remark, as I move so you can gag me. You yank on my collar as you finish gagging me, and return to the foot of the bed.

Without warning, your cock is in my ass. I yell out and you groan. My ass squeezes your cock as it moves slowly in. My shout is muffled by the gag as you thrust your cock deeper and deeper into my ass, until you are balls deep.

You slowly begin to move out, grabbing my thighs as you pull so that just the tip of your cock is left. You slam yourself back in, and I shout with each thrust as you begin to brutally fuck my ass. The low vibrations are teasing me, causing me to clench and unclench around you as I try and find even more stimulation from them. I start thrusting up a bit, looking at you with pleading eyes. You finally give in and turn the vibrators both up, but not enough to satisfy me.

You continue to pound my ass, my moans and groans muffled by the gag firmly in my mouth. You occasionally smack my sides, causing me to clench around your cock every time you do. Without stopping your thrusting this time, your turn up both vibrators to their highest setting. I am shocked, screaming into my gag as I lurch forward. You grin down at me, continuing to thrust as I squirm and try to thrust back. You grab my legs and push them towards my chest, thrusting deeper into me. I cry out, yelling abruptly into the gag. I look at you with pleading eyes as I continue to scream, begging to cum. You ignore my pleas for release, pounding me without mercy.

I continue to scream, moving and thrusting and clenching and in essence unable to control myself. I hold on to just one thought "No cumming until daddy gives me permission" though I begin to lose my grip on that thought. You feel me quiver uncontrollably, about to cum with or without permission.

You reach past my legs, causing them to spread. You hold onto the pins on my nipples, knocking the other ones off, I yelp from the pain, though I love it. You thrust into my ass harder than before, giving it all you have. You are close to cumming. You order me to look you in the eyes. I open them, unable to focus on your blurry face. "Cum, kitten." You say in nearly a whisper, and I scream, shaking and twitching uncontrollably as I cum. I feel you in my ass, as you thrust into me as hard as you can then hold me close. I feel you swell then a sudden warmth as you cum, shooting your cum into me as far as you can. When you are finished cumming, you pull out of me. You take the tape and vibrators from me and the pins from my breasts. I moan as the feeling comes back. I feel you curl around me as you pull me close. Your warmth seeps into me, and I shiver as you lean into my ear and whisper "Mine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds