• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Project

The Project

I had been putting the finishing touches on the “project” for the last week or two and I had tested all the systems. I felt the time had come for me to put it and you through its paces. I knew you had a three day weekend, I knew you had no plans. It was time and I grinned to myself thinking ‘beware what you ask for…’

I entered the kitchen where you were sitting doing a puzzle on the table. You looked up at me and smiled. How I love your smile. It is dazzling on an already wonderful body. Five feet tall, slender and sexy with pert stand on their own tits, a perfectly formed bottom and a to die for “innocent” looking shaved pussy made for a sight worth beholding. To think this knockout was my submissive was almost to much, but I stared straight into your eyes, smiled back and said. “ Butterfly, go strip, wash and report back here in 20 minutes. I want you naked and collared.”

You bowed your head respectfully and replied “Yes Master.” and hurried off to complete your tasks.

We both enjoyed these days. Calling you Butterfly was my way of saying I was in the mood to play. You never knew what I had in store for you, and I laughingly wondered to myself if you were more curious this time since I had been spending so much time in the playroom. I dismissed the thought and went to the fridge for a cold Mountain Dew.

I knew that you had always fantasized about being used without limits, taken and abused, sensory overload. I also knew I was the type that wanted you all to myself. You were in for quite the surprise.

You returned early and knelt before me. You smelled faintly of roses and you were wearing my favorite collar. I ordered you to unzip me and you hurriedly did so. Knowing what I wanted, you did not need to wait and soon my shaft was hardening in you mouth. Your lips and tongue we providing wonderful suction and the moaning added to the stimulation. I knew if I let you, you would suck me dry in no time.

I detached myself from you unwillingly and ordered you to put your long brown hair up. You glanced up at me with you green eyes questioningly and I quietly reminded you to do as you were told. You nodded and returned when your hair was ready.

I lead you down into the basement and to the bookshelves. I selected a hard bound edition of ‘Different Loving’ and gave it a pull. Silently a latch released and the bookshelf opened inward revealing a play space half the size of our basement. Here was our sanctuary. I watched your eyes as you scanned the room and you opened your mouth to ask “what”, but I cut you off and said for you to be silent.

I lead you over to the whipping bench and secure you. I turn and close the secret door and select a riding crop from the hook on the back of the bookshelves. I run the whip up and down your back, up and down your thighs and between your legs. The tip of the whip comes back wet. I laugh.

I take a few moments and warm your ass with the crop, having you count our loud for me. After twenty strokes and twenty thin red lines appear, I stop.

“Tonight.” I begin “we will test your endurance. This is my new toy. I built it for you. It is quite complicated, but that is not your concern.”

I lead you over to a bench with many arms. I have you lay on your back and I tie you spread eagled.

“Let me explain how this is going to work Butterfly. This machine will accurately simulate a gang bang. All of the attachments are interchangeable and all can be positioned to work from different angles. I have modified the cock that will be in your mouth to ‘cum’ water every so often, an male voice will scream “I am cumming in your mouth bitch” or something along those lines just before it happens. I don’t want you to choke, and this will provide you with something to drink as well.”

I take the six inch white cyberskin cock with the hole in it and stuff it into your open mouth and secure it to you collar so you cannot get away from it. I watch as you start sucking right away. “Good Girl” I say as I hit the activation switch and watch your eyes as the piston starts to move it in and out. I can tell you weren’t expecting that.

“Next is you sexy ass.” I move the second cock which is a solid seven inches and has the veins sticking out and placed the tip against your rosebud. I pressed a couple of buttons and the cock ejaculated lube all over your ass. “This cock cums every five minutes and will spurt pre-warmed lube into your ass.” I hit the last switch and the cock starts to enter you. I watch you react and you try to escape. I know how you enjoy anal sex with a small cock, which is why I picked a bigger one. I want you to really feel it. I see you struggling and then I watch as you try to scream around the cock in your mouth as the one in your ass finally enters you completely. Just as you start to get use to it, the one in your mouth speeds up and you her… “uggg cumming cumming in you now.” And the cock erupts with a stream of luke warm water. I watch as you swallow and the cock slows down, still pumping in your mouth.

“See it works well.” I watch as you still are trying a little bit to escape the cock in your ass, so I push another button to make the cock come again in your ass lubing it a bit more.

“Finally,” I say “is your sexy pussy.” I move on top of you and take my hard cock and line it up. I feel the rhythm of the cock under me and I wait for my moment and thrust into you as the cock in you ass comes out a bit. You scream and I feel your body orgasm. I watch as you thrash and try to hold myself still as the cock in your ass strokes my cock deep inside your pussy. It is very hard for me to hold back and soon I am thrusting into you like a mad man.

I hear you moaning and saying “oh” and other one worded statement between the trusts of the cock in your mouth. I feel you building again to orgasm and I start to pump fasted. I know I cannot hold back much more and I feel my balls begin to boil. I cum deep inside of you and that sets of yet another orgasm for you.

After I drain every last drop I pull out. I see you start to relax. “We are not done yet Butterfly.” I say as I move a third arm into position. This large 9 inch cock lines up with your pussy and I squirt some lube on you, although with your wetness and my cum, you don’t need it. I push the green button and it enters you. I starts right in time with the cock in your ass, it is timed perfectly as I planned. I watch you as you scream an jerk with the new intrusion.

I pinch your nipples and lean over you. “See you in a couple of hours.” I say. Your eyes widen and your head tries to shake “NO”. “Don’t worry. I will be watching. I also installed a webcam. Its been sending out a live video since we came down here. I wonder how many people will be watching tonight?”

I watch you orgasm yet again and I laugh as I move out of your line of sight. I know you will be concerned with how long I will leave you like this, but soon it won’t matter because all you will be thinking about is not passing out from wave after wave of orgasm and exhaustion. The last thing you hear is me saying… “Its going to be a long hard weekend isn’t it Butterfly… ‘beware what you ask for’”

This was my first attempt. I have a wonderful submissive who I hope to one day be able to do this too. All comments welcomed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Project

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 386 milliseconds