• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreaming

Dreaming

12

"OMG!! (blushing)... you startled the hell out of me!!"

"I didn't hear you come in!"

"Please...pull up a chair, and have a seat."

"Gosh, it is soo very nice of you to stop in again, gorgeous. I HAVE missed you so."

"But next time...would you please knock?"

"I mean...here I am...sitting in my birthday suit and all." (shy smile)

"Just a moment, while I slip into a nice silk dressing gown."

"Oh...what's that you said?"

"Don't go to any trouble on your account?"

"Well... sure, baby, okay...if you're sure you don't mind?"

"You know, of course, that I have standing orders from Mistress Heather."

"She makes it mandatory that I do all my computer work in the nude?"

"That can be a bit embarrassing at times like this." (embarrassed smile)

"Soo I am glad to hear that you don't mind." (smile)

"What's that? You want me to stand up?"

"Well, goodness!...okay."

"How's this?"

"Do you like my 6" heels, with the dainty ankle strap?"

"How about my new leather slave collar? Can you see okay?"

"Please, gorgeous...do speak up. I can barely hear you."

"Ohh yes...I'll turn my back to you. And...and bend over."

"But why, baby?" (bewildered smile)

"You what?"

"Yes, okay. You want to check out ALL my assets."

"Well, sure...I can spread my legs a bit wider."

"There...how's this?"

"Now... you want me to reach my hands back, and spread my what?"

"Oh, dear...that's what I thought you said."(blushing smile)

"Well...okay, baby...I mean, we ARE good friends and all."

"I guess it will be okay."

"There...how's that, hon?"

"Hey, are you OKAY? Your breath is so heavy...you seem to be panting."

"Oh my! You DO say the nicest things. And thank you so much for your compliment."

"Now then...may I be seated again?"

"Thank you so much." (bright smile)

"Yes...now this is much more comfortable."

"So, baby...what would you like to chat about?"

"Hey, I know!!"

"Let me tell you about a dream I had...just last night."

" Maybe you can tell me what it might mean." (smile)....

"Well, gosh...I really don't know where to start."

...hmm, lets see...when my dream started, I was working at my computer in the bedroom...

"Yes, hon...dressed just as I am now."

...anyway, I heard someone at my front door.

"No, I didn't know who it was,"... so I slipped into my bathrobe, and walked quickly towards the living room, to investigate.

...well, the first thing I saw, was my beautiful Mistress Heather Lee, coming in the door.

"Yes, dear...She does have a key to my house."

...of course, when I saw that Mistress Heather had decided to honor me with a visit, I immediately let my bathrobe slip off my shoulders to the floor. Thank god I was wearing my leather chastity belt, or I could have been in lots of TROUBLE!

...then naturally, I dropped to my knees, and assumed my submissive pose.

As I knelt there, near the middle of my living room, I saw that my Mistress was followed by another very attractive lady.

"Now, now, hon...don't rush me. I was just getting to what they were wearing."

...let's see...Mistress Heather was wearing a tight knit black sleeveless dress, that clung to her lovely curves like a glove. It had a fairly low cut neckline that revealed just a hint of cleavage. And the hem stopped just above her knees. And she wore matching black pumps, with a fashionable two inch heel. Mistress' friend, however...was dressed a bit more...well, what should I say? A bit more risqué. She wore a fine stretch net cat suit, with a halter tie...concealing very little of her, if anything. More figure-painting than clothing really...her perky breasts threatening to escape at any moment. I could see the glints from a chain, and nipple jewelry...as well as serious nipple clamps. She also wore a PVC collar with D-rings, and matching wrist cuffs, PVC armlets, and PVC hot-pants, and patent leather stiletto ankle boots. Also a PVC belt with D rings was buckled about her slim waist. The outlines of more jewelry and chain could be seen in slight ridges on her hot pants.

"Ohh my, you can say that again! She WAS looking really, really HOT."

" Down right provocative, if you want to know the truth"

"Now, what's that, hon? You want me to turn my chair towards you? You think that would seem much friendlier? Well, sure okay...if that's what you want. I AM friendly, you know."

"And, now you want me to... to what?"

"Oh dear! That's what I thought you said. Well, gees... I guess if you want me to, sweetie... I can hook my knees over the arms of my chair. There, baby... is this what you want?"

"Ohh, you are just soo cute when you smile like that."

"Oh, please! I must have misunderstood."

"You... you didn't... you didn't say what I thought you said, did you, baby?"

"Well... well I... well, gees..." (blushing)

"I THOUGHT you said that you wanted me to... to well, you know..."

"... to RUB myself way down there." (blushing smile)

"Ohh! I see... that IS what... that IS what you SAID."

"Well, goodness...I suppose... yes, I guess I could..."

"But I certainly don't understand your reasoning, baby?"

"mmmmm, oh my... yes that does feel soooo nice."

" Is this what you wanted me to do, baby?"

"Ohh, god yes...it makes me feel warm... and yes, I tingle all OVER!!!"

"You DO know, of course...this is all very embarrassing, don't you?."

"Yes...I thought you knew."

"Well, I am glad that makes you happy, hon."

"Now, where was I? Oh yes...I remember now."

...well, just as soon as Mistress Heather's friend stepped in, and closed the door...she began to kneel, just like me.

"Yes, hon...I at least TRY to be a good pleasure slut."

...anyway, Mistress stopped her before she could get to her knees, and said, "Get naked first, bitch!!" It only took the new girl an instant, and she was completely naked.

"Yes, dear, just as naked i was...except she wasn't wearing a chastity belt."

...i was mesmerized by the beauty of the new girl's lovely breasts, so full and round. Her nipples a rosy pink and just a bit swollen. Her waist was slim with softly rounded hips with a firm well toned stomach. When the girl was finished stripping, she quickly dropped to her knees, placing her arms submissively behind her back. That's when Mistress Heather introduced us. As it turned out, the new girl wasn't new at all, I just hadn't had the pleasure of meeting her. But I had heard an awful lot about her! And I must say, she was even more charming and beautiful than I had ever dared to imagine!!

"Maybe you know her?"

"Her name is Veronika."

"She has been a member of my Mistress' stable for quite some time."

"Mistress has said she's thinking of making Veronika and I stall mates." (broad smile)

"Don't you think that would be just wonderful?"

"Yes, I thought you would."

"mmmmmmmmm... (hehe) now it's MY breathing that seems to be a bit rapid."

"Ohh crap...I seem to have lost my train of thought!"

"Oops now see what you've made me do!" (blushing madly)

" I'm leaking all over the place. Are you happy with yourself now, baby?"

"Yes, I thought you would be."

"Hey, wait JUST one minute!"

"If I do THAT, i may not be able to finish the story without..."

"Well you know. You must understand...the condition I'm in."

"Well, okay baby...I'll slip a finger inside. But just one... and just for you."

"Oh, NOW what did you say?"

"You want me to slide my finger in and out, very.. s.. l.. o.. w.. l.. y.."

"As I use my thumb to rub what?"

"Well, okay...just as long as you know I can't take much more."

"OH you do, do you?"

"You think I can take much, much more huh."

"That is kind of you say, I think..."

"But you might be wrong."

"Oh, yes I see. You're never wrong. Well, if you say so." (smile)

"There now...am I doing it JUST the way you like, hon?"

"Oh, okay...I'll go a bit slower."

"Now then...where the hell was I?"

"Mmmmmmmm, ahhhh gees this is driving me insane."

"Oh, yes...I remember now."

...well, Mistress introduced Veronika and I, as she walked over to me. Then Mistress said something about my needing help catching up on my house work, since I had been away for so long. Mistress now stood right in front of me, as she berated me about how dusty and untidy my house was. All I could do, was force a meek bit of a smile. As Mistress stood towering over me, she reached down, and took my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Then she began to roll it back and forth between her fingers.

"Oh my God yes, I was nervous. Terribly so."

...Mistress Heather began to slowly but firmly pinch my nipple, as she told me that she had brought Veronika over to help me. Then Mistress told me that I had permission to use Ronnie anyway I wanted. As she talked, Mistress started to twist and pinch my nipple really, really hard.

"Well, yes...I did let out a tiny bit of a gasp." (slight shutter)

"Well, okay...it was more of a sharp, high pitched squeal."

...but anyway, Mistress told me, while she abused my nipple, that she thought it might be a good idea if I put Ronnie to work, helping to tidy up my house. But beyond that, Ronnie would be mine to use until Mistress picked her up the next day.

"Mmmmmmmm...oh my, I AM soo sorry..."

"Suddenly, I don't seem to be able to sit still." (smile)

"I will try not to tremble so."

"It's...it's just... it's just that I feel so very warm all of a sudden HOT almost."

"Oh...what's that? You don't mind, and you what?"

"Oh...you sort of like how it makes my titties jiggle."

"Well, thank you, honey...I think."

"Yes, I guess my nipples are a little puffy."

"But I am surprised that you would notice something like that, hon." (smile)

"Oh, what's that...you don't MISS a THING? Well, I guess NOT!"

"Anyway, Mistress had me wear some of those nasty little alligator clips, all day yesterday."

"Three on each of my little rose buds. Yes dear...they are both still quite SORE as you can plain see." (smile)

"Oh I AM sorry. I hadn't realized I was moving my finger a bit too fast."

"Certainly. I will... s.. l.. o.. w... down some. I mean... if I must." (blushing)

"AAhhhh...it is very hard to keep my mind on the dream.(smile)

"Oh, you HAVE noticed , huh."

...well, after Mistress Heather gave me my instructions for Ronnie, she simply gave my nipple one final, dreadfully harsh twist, turned on her heel, and then walked back to where Ronnie knelt.

..."Remember, bitch," she said to Ronnie with a smile, "I want you to show Barb the very same respect that you would show me. Is that understood?"

...Ronnie nodded her lovely head, and said, "Certainly, Mistress."

...Mistress then looked at me, and said, "Just one more thing, Barb...She is not allowed to orgasm."

...then with a smile Mistress flipped me the key to my chastity belt, and was simply gone...leaving Ronnie and I kneeling naked, there in my living room. After Mistress left, I stood up, and Ronnie began to do the same. But she stopped and knelt again, when I gave her a very cold and stern look.

...I guess the dream took place during one of my work days. I think it was a Friday. And you know I work nites. Mistress' visit came about mid-afternoon.

...anyway, the first thing I did was call in, and leave a message that I was unable to work that evening. (smile) I wasn't about to miss one minute of the FUN. Then I found the key to my chastity belt, that Mistress had left, and used it to free myself. (smile)

Then I just dropped the belt, and walked over to Ronnie. The slight smile on her pretty face, was just so inviting. It's like she knew exactly what I was expecting.

...at any rate, I sort of straddled her face with my legs (thank goodness I had just shaved)

Ronnie was so helpful, by tilting her pretty head back a bit, and I just sort of sat right down on her waiting lips.

"Oh, no...she didn't have to be told what to do." (blush)

...her hot tongue began immediately to dare and dance all about. I wiggled a bit, and squatted down...pressing myself down on to her face even harder.

Her talented tongue had my whole body twitching in no time.

"Ohh my god YES, baby!...much as it IS twitching NOW."

"AAhhh, please, baby...you wouldn't mind, if I move my finger just a tad bit faster and HARDER, would you?"

"Ah huh...I understand. You DO mind."

"And you happen to like, how I am twitching, huh?

"mmmmmmm...You must know, I really can't stand much more!"

"Hey, wipe that silly grin off your cute face."

"Slower...like this, baby?"

"mmmm god!...I honestly can't TAKE much MORE really!"

"AAAAAh...now where was I? Oh yes...okay."

...well, I didn't let Ronnie lick, but for a few brief minutes. It wasn't long before my juices were oozing down my inner thighs. I enjoyed the tingly warm sensations briefly then took Ronnie by the hand, and helped her to her feet; and led her to my bedroom. (smile) There I took some locks, and a 12" piece of chain, from my "special" chest that Mistress Heather forces all her slaves to have.

"No, she didn't resist at all." (smile)

...then I used a padlock, to lock her right wrist cuff to one of the D rings on the PVC slave collar, around her neck. This forced Ronnie's right arm well up behind her back. After that I locked Ronnie's left wrist cuff to the black PVC salve belt buckled about her lovely waist. Then I locked the 12 inch piece of chain between her ankle cuffs.

...suddenly I had this awesome feeling come over me. I mean, all at once I realized that I had all this "power"...all this "control" over Ronnie. Oh, and you know she DOES have the MOST spank able bottom...so full, yet tight and firm.

"Oh, you know that FEELING? Yes, I thought you might be able to RELATE." (smile)

...well, I sat down on the edge of my queen size bed, and pulled her over my knees.

"Yes, of course, face down, silly."

...I positioned her so that her tight ass was right across my thighs.

"No, I didn't start to spank her right away."

...first I forced my hand down between her thighs, and sort of pushed them apart.

"No, it didn't take much effort."

...Ronnie...dear that she is...co-operated fully. You should have heard the little squeal she gave, as I touched her slit...just delightful.

"Oh, I should say SO. Yes, she was already drenched... soaked even."

(sharp gasp) (blushing deep crimson)

"Oh, please, baby! I really do have to move my finger just a tad bit faster. This really is driving me insane...please! Oh, baby, but PLEASE! Can't you see how my whole body is shaking. Can't you see my need? I see...you're ENJOYING the what? Ah, yes...the spectacle."

"What's that, honey? You can HELP?"

"You will give me something else to think about?"

"Well, yes...I guess that might help."

"Oh, but first, you want me to suck what clean?"

"Oh, yes...my fingers."

"Oh my goodness...they are a bit wet and sticky, aren't they." (blush)

"Is this the way, baby?"

"Wait, there...I got it.

"I almost missed a drop."

"Now, baby...what were you saying about give me something else to think about?"

"OOH NO... I couldn't possibly do that!!"

"Can't you see how puffy and sore they are?"

"But besides...I don't have any of those "little do hickeys," as you call them, handy."

"Oh, gee whiz...you always do come prepared, don't you?"

"Well, yes...I'll take them from you."

" Here...hand them to me."

" But I don't think I could possibly...well you know...wear them."

"Oh my...they are so cold and hard. Just like Mistress's little "do hickeys". (smile)

"You know I'm still really sore."

"You really wouldn't ask me to put them on, would you?"

"Gosh, that is a relief!" (smile)

"Oh, dear me...I SEE...you're not ASKING at all!" (gulp)

"Well... well gosh...since you put it THAT way, I... I guess I could." (bigger gulp)

"Yes, I DO understand."

"You want me to wear them as I did yesterday, for Mistress Heather."

"Would... you like to do the honors, baby?"

"Well, of course...then I'll do it myself." (sweat glistens) (flinches slightly)

"There...how's that one?"

"Ohh my!... the springs are much stronger than I'm used to!" (soft moan)

"Oh, please...give me a moment."

"Yes...I'll put two more on that nipple."

"And yes, dear...one right on the tip." (soft whimpers)

"There... there, baby... how's that?"

"Yes, yes...now I'll put three more on the other nipple." (gasping and trembling)

"There...there, honey...is that okay? (slightly louder moan)

"Oh, yes! You WERE right! It DOES have a way of shifting one's perspective."

"Oh...what do I mean?"

"Well, you know...the pain has gotten my mind off that other area."

"Oh...you KNOW what area!"

"What? You want me to use the WORD? (short soft gasps and blushing)

"The pain has gotten my mind off my PUSSY."

"There...is that the WORD you wanted me to use?"

"PUSSY, PUSSY, PUSSY?"

"And now you want me to what?... to start fingering myself again?"

"Well...yes, baby. If that's the way you want me phrase it".

"You want me to continue finger FUCKING my PUSSY."

"But, a bit HARDER and FASTER this time."

"Well sure, baby...how's this?" (soft moans of pleasure)

"And...now you want me to finish the story like this?" (gasping whimpers of pleasure)

"Well, certainly...I will try, baby."

...anyway, I just stroked my finger lightly up and down her slit... OOPS... I mean up and down her PUSSY lips. When she started to moan a little louder, I pulled my hand away, and began to caress her lovely ASS. When she started to wiggle her ass just a bit, I pulled my hand away completely. For several minutes, I just sat there, and enjoyed the sight of her ass...tensing then relaxing...as she tried to prepare herself for the spanking that was about to begin.

"Yes, it was a beautiful sight."

...then suddenly, out of the blue, I slapped her ass three times hard... whack!... Whack!!... WHACK!!! Her ass was still shuddering, as I thrust my hand back between her thighs.

"You really do have a great smile, honey"

...anyway, this time, I actually jabbed a finger deep inside her PUSSY. Slowly...very very slowly...I FUCKED my finger in and out a couple of times. And you know something? Ronnie clinched her muscles, trying to trap my finger. Her softly flared hips were bouncing wildly by now. Then as fast as I could, I pulled my hand away again.

Ronnie's passionate whimpers were just delightful. Before she could recover one little bit, I struck again... whack... Whack!... WHACK!!... WHACK.!!!"

"aahhhh, god...I just can't take anymore."

"You... You just have to let me go... go off."

" I mean... I am ready to explode...I really DO need it...PLEASE!"

"Well, okay then...if that's the way it has to be, I'll beg".

"PLEASE...you just have to let me CUM."

"I... I just can't keep going, PLEASE, baby, PLEASE!"

"Oh, Oh please...do speak up?"

"Not until after I finishing telling about Ronnie's spanking?"

"No no.. I can't wait! I just have to CUM NOW, PLEASE!"

"What's that?"

"Quit my WHINING, and FUCK my PUSSY?"

"A little HARDER and FASTER, with two fingers?

"Yes... yes well okay. Like this, baby?"

"Now...you want me to finish telling you about Ronnie's spanking?"

"Well let me see... mmmmmm... ahhhh yes!"

...by now, Ronnie's ASS was turning a lovely shade of rosy pink. For just a moment, I allowed myself the simple pleasure of watching Ronnie's ASS wiggle madly about.

Her well toned thighs remained slightly parted, inviting another invasion of my hand. It wasn't forthcoming.

...then again, suddenly I struck... WHACK!... WHACK!... WHACK!... WHACK!... WHACK, WHACK, WHACK!!!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreaming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds