• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Perfect Sunday Afternoon.

Perfect Sunday Afternoon.

The kids had gone down for their evening nap and I went downstairs to read the Sunday papers. She followed a little later and came into the living room.

She smiled and said,

“Did you get wet playing golf this morning?” I smiled and looked up at her.

”Soaked”, I replied.

“You had better go upstairs and get out of those clothes before you catch cold”, she grinned and went out the door.

I knew what this meant. We had often slagged each other in this way if either of us was horny. I climbed the stairs and went into our bedroom. She followed and smiled at me as she passed and went into the bathroom. I got undressed and lay on the bed. When she came out she came toward the bed.

“You’ll definitely catch cold in that state”

She smiled and sat on the bed beside me. I was feeling a little self-conscious, as she was fully dressed and I lay naked on the bed. She teased a little more and eventually she knelt above me. Reaching behind she unhooked her bra and took it off, along with her sweat top, in one motion. She bent over me and kissed me.

Her breasts, which she thinks are too big, brushed my chest as she went lower. She began to kiss and nuzzle my balls and I looked down at her, running fingers through her short blond hair. We made eye contact and the charge which that gives surged through me. She still had her bottoms on and I reached down and pulled her legs towards me. With my fumbling I let her know that I wanted her naked and she helped me to take down her sweat pant and panties.

She swooped on me and for the first time I felt her lips pass over the head of my cock and down towards the base. She sucked and licked at the underside of the tip of my cock and made it jump in that way she discovered a few weeks ago. I was hard. Reaching to her I slipped my hand between her legs and felt the wetness at her crotch. A slight moan from her.

I stood up and reached over to the wardrobe. I found the vibrator and brought the KY closer to hand. I had mixed feelings when I bought the vibrator for her. It was a large thick, lifelike black vibrator and I was apprehensive that she might find it vulgar or over the top. I think that I was wrong and she uses it. It turns me on to watch her use it.

She lay down on her back and I crouched over her. I turned the vibrator on and rested it against her clit, moving up her body.

"What are you going to do”, she asked me.

I slipped a nipple into my mouth and bit down gently.

” I am going to watch you fuck yourself with that black cock”, I answered.

“I haven’t used this in a while, haven’t had time, I…”

Her voiced drifted off as she pressed the vibrator against her clit and moved the head of it up and down, parting her lips.

I bend to her and flick my tongue across her clit. Lightly and quickly. Her eyes close and she smiles. Back and over a few times, I taste her and smell the plastic of the vibrator moving slowly underneath my chin.

I watch her and reach for the KY, opening the tube and spreading some on my fingers. I begin to rub the pad of my thumb around her clit and she reacts.

“ooh, that’s good”.

The combination of the KY and her moisture makes my fingers slippy and they slip and slide across her. She has worked about half of the dildo inside and her head is back, concentrating. I continue to circle her clit with my thumb. More KY on my fingers and back to her centre. She is thinking hard now and climbing towards her orgasm. My finger on her clit quickens and my right hand goes underneath her to her ass. My thumb circled her anus a few times. Sometimes she doesn’t like me playing with her ass and so I give her warning by teasing for a while first. A slight downward movement of her ass is all the confirmation I need and my thumb gently slips into her anus. I can feel the vibrator close and above my thumb, its entire length buzzing inside her. She looks at me and smiles.

”You should be in there”, she says softly.

“Where”, I ask, hoping.

“In here”, she gestures towards the black vibrator.

Her crotch is alive with stimulation with a vibrator and two thumbs working her most sensitive parts. I move away to get two pillows place them underneath her, raising her hips. I take some KY and smear it over the head and shaft of my cock. On my knees I move closer to her.

“I’m going to put the tip of my cock against your ass, baby”

“Okay, but you can’t go in there”

“That’s okay, baby”

I move forward on my knees and push my cock between the cheeks of her ass. I do not push inside her. This is something that we have tried only once or twice and I don’t want to fuck it up for again, if there is an again. It’s always her call.

She looks up at me from her position on the bed and I can see that she is close to coming. Soon her eyes will roll and her head will fall back to the right and she will see stars. I love doing this for her. I love doing this to her.

I push a little harder and feel the head of my cock against the little muscle of her anus. The vibrator is buzzing. She prefers to hold it in place rather that an in-out motion and I can sense the vibrations in the head of my cock. My thumb moves a little quicker on her clit, the pressure a little firmer.

“Just a little”, she says.

“Just the tip”, I reply.

I reach under her and guide the head of my cock to her ass. I push very gently and feel the pop as her anus relaxes and lets me in. I stop. She is very close and I don’t want to spoil it for her. I move very gently and she looks at me with wide eyes.

“I’m going to come now, baby”, she whispers and her eyes roll back and the lids close. The first intense wave and I can feel her contract and pulse, squeezing the vibrator in her pussy and the head of my cock in her ass. She rolls with the orgasm and I slow down my thumbs movement. I look down to see her stomach muscles bunch up with each wave of pleasure and she moves herself downwards, taking in more of my cock.

Eventually she calms and her breathing slows and she moves my hand from her clit, its getting sensitive. I move back and withdraw from her. She withdraws the vibrator.

She sits up towards me and we kiss.

“Do you want me to turn over”. She asks with a glint.

She turns over and I take the tube of lubricant and coat my cock with the clear gel. I take some more on my fingers as she settles on all fours in front of me, tucking the pillows underneath her. I slide two fingers into her, lubricating her, making her ready for me.

“Just a little, love, and tell me if you want to stop”, I say.

“Yeah, not all the way”, she replies.

I bend forward.

We were at a wedding once, staying in a beautiful room, and the morning after we were fooling around. She whispered in my ear, “Do you want to flip me over and fuck me in the ass?” She knows that it is such a turn-on for me, along with her lingerie collection, and she fulfills my fantasies every now and then.

She is doing this now.

I press the tip of my cock against the opening of her anus. She guides me to her and, very gently, I press. Slowly she accepts me and the head pops inside. It is the most intense feeling, knowing that someone loves you so much. We move slowly together, not too far in, just enough.

I look down to see my cock moving in my wife’s ass. It doesn’t take long. I start to breath heavier and she reaches around to take my hand. I come hard, trying not to lose control and go too deep.

“What am I doing, baby?”

“ You are fucking me in the ass, baby”

“Its so intense”, I say to her.

Over her shoulder she watches me come. I think she likes to watch me. It hits, I close my eyes and feel my cock pulsing, pumping semen into her ass. I just about manage to avoid collapsing on top of her. Small movements, magnified because of the tightness, make the orgasm almost unbearably strong.

I catch my breath and she tightens her grasp on my hand. I withdraw very slowly. She smiles over her shoulder at me.

“My legs have gone”

“So have mine”, she smiles. ”You shower first”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Perfect Sunday Afternoon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds