• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stress-Busting My Wife Ch. 02

Stress-Busting My Wife Ch. 02

Thanks for the great response to my first “revelation” and for the guys who emailed that my story was hot yet believable. I’m really glad you found it easy to believe because everything I wrote there really transpired, just like everything I am about to write. Well, my wife Ayee clearly liked her first experience with her masseur Ed. It became a hot topic between us, and would always lead to fantastic sex afterward. We’ve talked a lot about it in our private time, and she admitted she liked the way she was “handled” and that she hoped I wasn’t jealous. I assured her jealousy toward her masseur would be downright stupid as he posed no real threat to our marriage. I asked her which part of the massage she liked best, and she said the part where Ed licked her breast and the part where he rubbed her cunt with his hands to the point that she came. She turned to me and asked which part did I like best. I smiled and told her I liked every part where she was visibly enjoying!

We went through a relatively easy week, much easier compared with the previous ones. We’ve selected a more routine dinner-sex-spoon kind of evening, which always meant terrific sex and the soundest sleep. Ayee’s cunt never gets dry on me, and therefore even when she’s beat and sleepy, I can still plunge my 7-incher inside her with very little problem. She won’t always come but she would always like it.

Then came a week when we were doing some output reviews with one of our more demanding clients. The review went on well but it was like we had to explain every printed catalogue we did for them over the past three years. We kept the business, and in fact they assured us of more business by making us sign into a two-year exclusive contract! After this meeting, Ayee was smiling though I could also see her tired eyes. She told me good thing those bastards in that client company gave us more business, or she would have made sure we let them go as clients after that meeting. We were both so tired but a little relieved because of the way things went. More business is always a good thing, whether from a good or a bad client.

But as I was driving on our way home, I felt I was hungry. I asked my wife if she cared for a bite and I was surprised with her response; she said she’d care for a massage. I stopped the car and turned to her – asking her to say it again. She reasoned that there’s a reason to celebrate despite one stressful meeting, because we got a two-year contract with a client that most other printers out there would like to have in their portfolio. I could understand her point of course, but to celebrate with a massage was what caught my ears. I’d love to watch her go under the hands of Ed again, though uncertain what may happen next. Or perhaps that’s exactly what makes it more exciting!

Convinced that she wanted a massage, I drove to the nearest hotel, which is our “outlet” whenever home is the worst place to deal with our stress – especially because we don’t have time to tidy things up before hitting the road for work each morning.

On our way to the hotel, she stopped by our favorite Chinese restaurant to order some quick meals for the both of us. We savored Chinese deli before we both took a warm soak into the whirlpool tub. Ayee’s face showed how relaxed she was – eyes shut, head thrown up backward, arms by the side of her body, floating against the pressure of the whirlpool in which we unloaded a day of stress at work.

I realized I have not called up Ed yet, and therefore decided to leave the bathroom. I asked Ayee where she kept his card, and she pointed me to her planner.

Ed was pleasant as usual, and when he learned it was me, his voice became more lively. He kept referring to me as “Sir Lance” and I told him to just call me Lance but he couldn’t help it. Ayee was “Ma’m Ayee” to him as well. Anyway, I told him to come over and he swore by his life he’ll be with us in half an hour.

Ayee was still in the whirlpool, and in fact yelled at me to put more liquid soap in the tub. I rushed to her and said Ed is on his way, and she gave me a dizzy look only to ask “Who’s Ed?” “Your masseur, honey!” and she exclaimed of course she remembers. “It’s just that I didn’t exactly expect you to go for him again in my second massage,” Ayee blurted. Probing further into that statement, I learned that she just wanted a massage, not exactly a repeat of the first massage, and not exactly with the same guy. This is one thing about women that men should know, and I admit I am beginning to understand it better myself just recently – women go to parlors and they emerge beaming, and it’s not about who did their hair; it’s about the fact that their hair was done! In this particularly case, my wife told me it’s the massage she’s after, not the masseur. That’s pretty straight-forward and yes, reassuring as well. She went as far as telling me that it did not matter who was holding the vibe that made her orgasm that first time she had such an erotic massage. The fact is it felt great. I could relate to that.

I stepped out of the bathroom as the steam was making me sweaty. I looked for a place where I could comfortably sit in the room while my wife gets her massage. It didn’t take long before Ed rang the buzzer. “Good evening Sir Lance!” There he goes again I figured with this “sir” thing, but what the heck, the guy just wants to be polite.

I asked him to come in and wait for Ayee to step out of the shower. I briefly checked on my wife if she’s done. She looks almost asleep in the whirlpool so I decided to let her take her time, knowing beforehand anyway that Ed was not in a hurry at all.

Ed was just calmly seated on the same chair when I got back to him. I told him Ayee would take another 10-15 minutes and he said it’s ok. Then he asked me a few things about our work, obviously trying to start some sort of personal conversation. When he sensed I was a very open person, he proceeded to ask how far will he go in giving my wife erotic massage this time. I frankly was not prepared for that. I knew of course he was just making sure that everything he does is within acceptable limits to me as the husband. So I asked him how far had he gone with his other women clients. “With solo women clients, all the way sex, but with couples like the wife of a husband who watches while I massage his wife, not very far, only to the point that I was asked to lick the girl,” Ed narrated. That was one very hot idea. The thought of watching Ayee get licked by Ed gave me an instant hard-on. However I didn’t know if my wife would be up to it. Having her breasts sucked is one, having her cunt licked is quite another. Ayee has always been liberal about her breasts; she would go without bra for an entire day, in spite of our clients staring down at her always erect nipples and in spite of all the spontaneous caresses and pinches she gets from me through the day whenever she doesn’t wear bra.

I told Ed we’ll play it by ear, as I am not sure how permissive my wife will be. He said he’ll just take his orders from me then. That was fine by me.

Ayee stepped out of the bathroom, finally. Ed stood up at once. My wife removed the huge towel covering her. As if teasing the two guys in the room, she walked around freely without any cover. She cupped a generous amount of lotion and started applying it on her legs, which she placed on top of the chair before the dresser. With one leg up, her cunt was exposed to both me and Ed. She did the same with the other leg, again exposing her cunt widely in front of her masseur and me.

She stopped and walked towards the bed, completely naked. Ed approached her and asked if she’s ready. Ayee said yes and asked me to dim the lights in the room. Her masseur took off his shirt and pants, revealing his muscled chest and arms. Ed was wearing a skimpy white underwear that barely contained his cock, the kind of underwear that’s so narrow in front that his pubic hair and part of his balls showed out.

Her masseur asked her to turn over so that he can do her back and shoulders. I was surprised with my wife’s response “I don’t need a back rub. I want you to massage just the front of my body.” Ed complied by putting oil on his hands and proceeded to put slight pressure on the base of her foot. Ayee objected, and told Ed she wants her upper legs massaged first.

Ed had no choice but to move up, towards her legs. He then proceeded to gently press her thighs, moving his hands sideways around her upper legs. He started to rub her thighs all the way down to her knees, and my wife started having a very relaxed look in her face.

My wife’s legs were relatively spread while Ed kept rubbing the sides of her thighs. He slowly moved up, closer to where Ayee’s legs and cunt met. He kept rubbing the upper side of her legs up and down, until he made it to the sides of my wife’s cunt.

I saw Ed started to gently tap the sides of Ayee’s shaved cunt. He was tapping them gently, then would stop to rub the sides with his thumb. Juices started to flow from Ayee’s cunt. There was one huge drop of white juice flowing out of her hole, and Ed made sure he caught it with his right thumb. He then used my wife’s juices to start rubbing her snatch. Ed grabbed the pillows next to Ayee and placed them on her buttocks, which raised my wife’s cunt. With her legs spread and her cunt elevated, Ed proceeded to rub her clit, using his two thumbs, rubbing sideways, then up and down. Ayee’s leg were so spread that I can see the pink inside her hole.

Pumping against his hand, Ed was trying to remain in contact with my wife’s cunt despite her fairly violent moving of hips, she was thrusting forward then rotating her cunt against the hands of her masseur. Then Ed’s next move surprised me, he inserted a finger inside my wife’s pussy. I saw half of his middle finger pumping my wife’s cunt, then he slowly started to put all of it inside. Ayee moaned as her masseur fingered her deeply. I brought my chair closer to the action, making sure I saw every moment of it.

“Please stop,” Ayee told Ed. Her masseur looked confused, but he obeyed and pulled his finger out, and stopped touching my wife. I was confused myself as to why she told Ed to stop. My wife looked at me, and I waited for what she was about to say. “Honey, please take the chair by the window and be seated there.” The chair she was referring to was like six long steps away from the bed, which means I will have to watch what’s happening from such distance. I was about to ask why when my wife said “Please sit there, give us some space.” I could not believe what she was saying, but I nonetheless complied.

Seated a good six to eight feet away from her, Ayee directed her masseur to resume massaging her. Ed worked on her vagina again, fingering her still, more briskly this time and Ayee kept thrusting her hips forward. Then I heard her say something soft to Ed, which made Ed stop and position his upper torso between my wife’s legs. He then lifted Ayee’s left leg over his shoulder and proceeded to kiss the top of her shaved cunt. Gosh, the masseur is about to eat my wife’s cunt, and I am frozen though boiling in passion inside. I couldn’t explain the feeling of wanting to call an end to it, and yet wanting my wife to feel the pleasure of her masseur’s mouth.

I wanted to go near the bed but Ayee specifically told me to remain seated where I could see what’s happening but from a good eight feet away! This was some sort of torture for me! I can see her legs so spread and Ed’s mouth buried deeply beneath her cunt. I can see his tongue flicking her clit, while his finger pumps her wet hole. When Ed would lift his head a bit from my wife’s cunt, I could see Ayee’s juices attached to Ed’s chin and lips, forming a shining transparent bridge between his mouth and my wife’s cunt. I also noticed the head of his cock had started to come out of his underwear.

Ayee came in a blast, she moaned so loud that you’d get the feeling she hasn’t had sex for years! Yet Ed did not leave her cunt, his tongue continued and his fingering did not stop. He even lifted my wife’s legs higher and spread them wider. He kept licking her, and his lips were so aggressively eating my wife’s pussy lips that I could see his facial muscles move violently. His muscled left arm went up her body and found her breasts. His right hand was still busy fingering my wife. The massage had stopped and the sex has started minutes ago I know. My own bulge was getting very hard to ignore.

My wife was moaning again, in an ascending pitch, and her body shook violently with apparently her second orgasm. Again, Ed did not stop licking her, but stopped fingering her. Her masseur started to reposition himself between her legs to the point that his body was now lying by his side, yet never stopped licking her. I could see his tongue darting my wife’s very wet hole. In this position, he was able to rip his underwear apart and bring out his cock. Ed started jerking off while eating my wife. He kept licking, and from where I was seated, I could see his tongue and lips kept munching my wife’s clit. He would stop only to tongue my wife’s hole, which by now was flooded with her masseur’s saliva and her sweet juices.

The scene was too much for me to take. Seeing my wife all spread out, being eaten by her masturbating masseur was way too erotic. Ayee kept playing with her breasts, and Ed kept jerking himself off with his hand while his mouth remain glued to my wife’s cunt. I knew my wife was nearing her third orgasm when I heard her take very deep breaths, pressed on her breasts really hard, and wrapped her legs around her masseur’s body. My wife came wildly, she was screaming and she practically gripped Ed inside her legs while she came.

I saw Ed’s cock spurt his thick cum as well, and he kept cumming like he has not emptied himself for months. They came together.

I stood up, defied Ayee’s order for me to remain seated from a distance, and jammed my hard cock inside my wife. Ed move away from the bed to give way. My wife jolted when I entered her so hard that I felt the very edge of her vagina. I pumped her like crazy, lifting her left leg so that I can really fuck her deep and hard. She kept moaning, and her cunt kept flowing with juices. Ed was watching the cunt he just licked get fucked. He went by the side of my wife and started playing with her breasts. That made me harder and made my wife tighter as she approached yet another orgasm. Ayee came again, her fourth by my last count. Ed was licking her breasts by now, and when I say licking, he had the entire nipple of my wife’s left breast inside his mouth. My wife was in ecstasy, she kept moaning louder, and when I exploded inside her, she came with me one last time before I collapsed on top of her body. Ed was holding her breast when I embraced her, sweat covering both of our bodies.

I fell by my wife’s side, and felt so weak after such tremendous climax. I was looking for Ed when I felt my wife’s body move. Ed positioned himself between my wife’s legs, with his cock hard again. Ayee was too weak to say anything that when she saw her masseur was about to fuck her, all she managed to say was “shit he’s going to fuck me honey.” Ed dove between her legs again. He licked her cunt with my cum oozing out of it. He pulled my wife’s clit between his gripped lips. His long tongue kept wiping her hole up and down, then he got up to kneel on the bed between my wife’s legs.

Ed looked like he was rubbing his cockhead on my wife’s entrance. Then I saw Ayee bit her lower lip, and Ed was clearly starting to enter her. His 7-inch cock was of same length as mine, but he was much thicker. Then finally, Ed placed himself all the way inside my wife’s cunt.

Ayee kept breathing hard and moaning, I was beside her as Ed made her body shake with the way he was pumping her. Every time he would pull out, my wife’s body would relax. Every time he would pump his cock inside her again, my wife’s body would tense up. Then my wife’s body started moving more violently, as Ed fucked her harder. Ayee screamed at my ears “fuck it feels so good!” as she placed her head on my shoulder with her eyes shut. Ed leaned forward to suck her nipples while pumping her. I held her left breasts and pressed them so that her nipples would be spouting for Ed to tongue. I could see his mouth eating my wife’s breasts as this was all happening before my eyes as I remained lying beside Ayee, with her head over my left arm. My wife started her strings of “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming…” which only made her masseur fuck her faster. My wife gave out a scream as she came, followed by Ed’s “fuck I’m cumming!” Ed’s cock was jerking inside my wife’s cunt as he came, my wife’s vagina was barely able to contain his massive cock’s jerking movements as it emptied its cum inside her cunt.

Ed pulled his cock out, and his shaft was all white from Ayee’s juices, then plunged it all the way in again. Whenever he would pull out, his shaft was so white that you could barely see any part of his cock’s skin. As he pulled out completely, his thick sperm rolled out of my wife’s hole too, leaving her cunt oozing with my sperm earlier and her masseur’s freshly pumped liquid.

I got hard again and positioned myself between my wife's legs. I fucked her again, and by now her hole was so slippery with my cum and Ed mixed inside her hot, pulsating hole. Ed positioned his moouth close to my wife's cunt. While I kept pumping eye's glorious cunt, Ed started to lick her clit from the top of her mound. It made me harder, and made me fuck my wife harder. I could occasionally feel Ed's tongue hitting a portion of my cock, but did not bother to stop since I saw my wife was already in tears of ecstasy. She was shivering head to toe, her body was shaking and her voice was breaking. Then her cunt gripped me so tight as she screamed her orgasm out. Ed shifted position and placed his cock between my wife's perfect breasts. He held the side of her breasts against his shaft. My wife's masseur started tit-fucking her, while I remained pumping in and out of her cunt. I tried to see my wife's face though Ed's body was covering me. Her eyes were completely closed, her lips wide open and she was breathing heavily. Finally, just as Ed was about to cum, he moved his cock away from my wife's breasts and positioned it on top of her pubic mound. He blasted his sperm over her cunt while I was pumping her hole. Not content with that, Ed used his hot steam of white fluid to finger my wife's clit, again while I was pumping her. This made Ayee scream so loud that I thought security would have to check us out. Ed's continuous flicking with his finger of my wife's clit proved to be Ayee's undoing, her cunt once again gripped so tight that I just had to explode with her too.

I collapsed next to my wife, while Ed collapsed on the floor, with only his legs remaining in our bed. My wife was beat red but her breathing became more relaxed. She leaned toward me and said "Thank you..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stress-Busting My Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds