• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hiking in the Mountains

Hiking in the Mountains

123456

Chapter 1

Mom had promised me that she and I would celebrate my eighteenth birthday at our cabin by the mountainside. I was eagerly looking forward for the occasion. I had always loved to visit our old little cabin, situated at the foothills. I also knew that perhaps it would be our last holidaying together for this season.

With the winters were about to go, but the whether was still very cold. We all were looking forward for the upcoming summers. Within weeks the weather would slowly start getting warm and pleasant, it would not be long, before our small hillside town would be flocked by tourists.

Mom would be very busy for the remaining season. Mom was a tourist guide as well as a rock-climbing coach. During the lean seasons, she worked part time at a local gym, teaching fat rich ladies the art of getting slim. However, in the summers, she would take a break from her gymnasium and do what she liked most, hiking and teaching people about rock climbing and mountaineering.

Our little town is a major tourist destination, for the nature lovers and the fun seeking freaks, who wouldn’t mind spending a few extra bucks for enjoying and learning mountaineering, and mom was certainly good at it. There is another reason, why she loved her summer job very much; it gave her a chance to earn quite a handsome amount during the season, sometimes sufficient to support her and I, for the remaining months of the year.

Mainly because of this reason, she had purchased a piece of land at the foothills and built a small cabin there, so that her excursionists can make a halt during their trips. Deep in the woods, the small cabin was situated near a small creek, making it a perfect place for an ideal weekend. I always loved to be there. There were few other cabins also, belonging to other tourist guides, scattered over in a large area.

Mom would be turning thirty-seven soon; however, she still looked gorgeous. Working as a physical training instructor had kept her body in perfect shape, and even in my friend circle, she was a thing of envy. I had seen numerous heads turning, during our stroll through markets, to get a better look at my mother’s tall five eight figure, her dark brown eyes, her long shapely legs and her big bouncy boobs and taut buttocks. She had very short hair, which gave her a very youthful look, hiding her actual age. I always felt proud of her.

Mom had learnt mountaineering from her father and now, I had been learning some of the finer tricks from her. She had also agreed to teach me some serious mountaineering, once I reach my adulthood and be ready to prepare for my own license as a trainer. Her partner coach, a young lad called Stevens, wanted to quit after this season and mom wanted me to fill his place. It is very difficult to handle novice mountaineers alone in a rough terrain and I too was more than willing to join her team.

My father was an outsider. He came to our little town, to spend his summer holidays twenty years back and fell in love with my mom; got married and settled down. Initially everything was ok, but later he became restless. He was a big city guy and our little town was too backward for his taste. Many a times, he asked mom to leave the town and to settle in some big city.

Mom was not willing, as it would have taken her away from her first love, the beautiful countryside, the exquisite mountain range and its fresh atmosphere. The disagreement continued and finally, they decided to split. My father went back to his city after the divorce. He again got married there.

I didn’t go with dad, as I wanted to be with my mo. My father was also not much interested in taking me with him. That happened some five-years back. Mother didn’t marry again; perhaps she didn’t want to; though I would not say that she was leading a life of celibacy. Time and again, she had had her affairs, but none of them materialize into marriage.

Thursday night we were busy preparing for our trip. I was so excited about the trip that at times mom had to lecture me in controlling my emotions. Although, my birthday was on Tuesday, however, we agreed to postpone the celebrations to Saturday, when I would take my final lessons in mountaineering by climbing a peak with her.

From our house, the cabin was about half an hour by car, and then about two hours hiking into the mountain. We started our journey at around four on Friday afternoon, after mom returned from the gym.

Mom parked the car at an inn at the base of hill. The owner Mr. Bob was an old friend of my grandpa. After collecting our essential luggage for our weekend and for tracking, we finally left for out cabin.

When we reached at cabin, it was almost seven. The journey was mostly tracking along the creek without much steep climbing. The night was already set in and complete area was covered with darkness. Though, the moon was out there in the sky but because of dense trees, it was not always visible. During the way we passed through some of the cabins, belonging to other guides, however, all were without any sign of occupancy.

Our cabin was the farthest and the nearest hut, which we crossed, was about half a mile before it. Mom opened the door and put on the lights. In an effort to attract more and more tourists, the local government had extended the electric connections to all base huts. So, at the cabin we didn’t have any problem of lighting. However, the facility was not extended beyond this point, and for all the tourists willing to stay in the mountains during nights, had to travel with proper lighting arrangements.

Mom asked me to collect some fresh water from the creek. I took a flask and went out for bringing water. I was thrilled with the serene atmosphere outside. To be alone in such a wilderness was an inspiring experience in itself. The creek was as usual flowing with its gentle rhythmic sound. I filled my flask and went back to the cabin.

We took our dinner, which we had brought with us. As per our program, we planned to sleep early so that we could start by the crack of dawn. We opened our sleeping bags and were about to retire, when someone knocked the door. Mom and I looked at each other questioningly. Who could be there at the door at this hour, might be someone from nearby cabins. Mom signaled me to open the door. I left my sleeping bag and opened the door.

The very next moment, someone pushed my forcibly, and I was thrown on the floor. Mom cried in fear and surprise. I looked at the intruders, two men, one old man with grayish hair and second, a younger one who was about a year or two older than me, smiling at us with their evil grins. Both were clad in a peculiar orange coverall, which I had never seen before. Worst of all, the elder guy was holding a revolver in his hand; its muzzle pointing towards us, and the second one was carelessly playing with a small knife.

“Oh…!” The elder intruder spoke with a wicked grin. “Holidaying?”

No one spoke a word. Mom and I both were frozen with fear. We live in a very peaceful town and for the last many years, we had only heard of about occasional shoplifting by teenage boys. Even in our dreams, we could not have imagined that someone would barge into our cabin, pointing gun at us.

“Son,” The elder man indicated to his younger accomplice. “Check that they don’t have any arm.”

“Ya! Pap.” The younger goon replied and went to search through our baggage. After satisfying himself he pointed towards our mountaineering gear. “They’re clean, but that looks strange.”

“That’s our mountaineering gear.” Mom replied in haste. “We have come here for mountaineering.”

The gray haired man didn’t reply, instead he carefully went to the gear, lifted it, carried it to the door and thrown it outside the door.

“You can collect it, when we’re gone.” He again turned to the lad. “Check their body.”

Without any reply the lad was onto me, his hands caressing my whole body trying to find out any hidden weapon. Once satisfied with me, he went to mom, trying to search her body; his hands running on her body for toe to towards her hip. He rubbed his hands along mom’s thighs deliberately feeling the softness. Feeling uncomfortable mom tried to move.

“You move, honey,” Old man’s, whom the lad was addressing as Pap, tone was rude, very rude. He pointed the gun towards me. “And I’ll blow the head of this boy. Who’s he? Your son?”

Mom went rigid in her position; she was too stunned to speak. She only nodded her head in affirmation.

“Ah…!” As if he understood, the old man snapped. “Don’t try to act smart and you’ll live. Any trick … and your son is gone and next will be you.”

Meanwhile the younger lad was feeling mom’s body, his hands running all over mom’s curves, grazing her each and every crests and troughs. He felt her pleasure mound hidden behind her khakis, rubbing his hand over her cunt area. Then he took his hand back and grabbed her ass, squeezing them tightly. He caressed mom’s shoulder, running and mauling her big breasts. He grabbed her boobs with his both hands and pinched them so hard that mom cried in pain.

“You can leave the lady, son,” The old man guffawed loudly.

“Nothing, pap” Reluctantly, the younger man left mom. He looked visibly excited; his breathing rapid and erratic, his eyes glinting with a hint of lust towards mom. It was not his fault; my mother has such a delicate figure that she could drive anyone crazy.

“I think it’d be wise to get them rid of their clothes.” He winked to the old man. “That way we can ensure that they are not running out of the cabin.”

“Don’t beat about the bush, son. Just say you wanna see this cunt naked.” Old man smiled shrewdly and turned to us. “You hear to him. Now do as he say…out of your clothes.”

Mom and I knew that we were no matches for them. Mother had already warned me through her eyes against trying anything stupid. After initial hesitation, mom slowly started removing her clothes. She unbuckled her belt and after unbuttoning, lowered her khakis, giving the partial glimpses of her pink panties, which was hidden behind her long khaki shirt. Then she removed her shirt and dropped it to the floor.

Once free from the khakis, mom’s tall gorgeous semi nude body was opened to their hungry gazes. Her swells at her breast and between her thighs were simply mind-boggling. Many a times, I had seen her in that attire, and I must admit that every time I had felt a mild rousing between my thighs. Mom stayed in that position, didn’t try to remove her remaining clothes.

“That too, honey,” The lad was licking his dry lips, feasting on the spectacle of his lifetime. He moved his knife towards my throat, waving it below my chin.

Mom didn’t need another warning; she took her hands to her back and unclasped her bra, allowing it to slowly sliding down to the floor. Her big boobs bounced back to life with their unexpected freedom. There were gently swaying side by side with gentle eroticism. She then put her finger inside the elastic of her panty and slowly rolled it down towards her knees and then slowly out of her legs. She stood there in her all naked glory, exposed to three sets of hungry eyes, out of which one belonged to her own son.

I wanted to turn my face away from her, but I could not resist the temptation of viewing my naked mom. I was spellbound. I forcible turned my head to other direction, however, I continued stealing the look of my beautiful mother’s gorgeous naked body. It was first time that I was seeing my mother completely naked, and what I saw was beyond comparison.

I looked at her big bouncy boobs, their dark areoles standing erect in their majestic splendor, the mouth watering mound of her cunt and the dark brown thatch of nicely trimmed hairs starting below her belly button and disappearing between her creamy thighs making a perfect vee. I could feel that the gentle stirring between my thighs was slowly converting into a solid bony hardness. I felt ashamed of myself, but no way I was able to divert my mind from the magnificent beauty of my naked mom.

Suddenly, I realized that I was not alone there and that the lad was now pointing towards me to remove my clothes. I didn’t offer any resistance, and one by one I removed my shirt, shorts, vests and underwear. I felt cautious, that mom would notice my partial hardness. The lad collected all our clothes and threw them out of our cabin. Now, mom and I stood completely naked in front of two intruders.

There was complete silence in the cabin. Mother’s naked beauty was so enthralling that both of them simply forgot why they were in our cabin. They incredulously feasted the naked charm on display before them; their eyes wide open with bewilderment and excitement.

Though, I had kept my heads down, my eyes were constantly attempting to steal a good look of her, at times mother was able to catch my sneaking eyes. I had just forgotten that a gun was pointing towards my head. Mom too noticed the three sets of male eyes gazing her lustfully as she appeared a little blushed. But, she stood there without trying to cover her or hide her full exposures.

“Oh …my…!” The older man hissed, his eyes glued to my mothers enchanting cunt. “You… really a masterpiece babe.”

The younger goon didn’t wait any further. He simply opened the front of his coverall displaying a monster hard on peeking from the opening. He was furiously rubbing his cock, his face tout with emotion and excitement. Mom indifferently watched his raging beast, but she didn’t flinch from her position, as if she knew that her nakedness was her only potent weapon against those goons that might help her in saving our life.

Suddenly, the lad barged towards mom, pinning her to the wall. He put his hand over her cunt rubbing his fingers coarsely along the length of her cunt slit. I could see her shapely cunt lips opening under his assault. Lad’s face was stiff with deep exhilaration and he was massaging his cock at the side of her thighs; his other hand brutally rubbing my mother’s delicate pussy.

He then, forced two of his fingers inside her cunt burying them up to his knuckles. A sharp holler escaped from mom’s mouth. The lad didn’t seem to pay any attention to her plight and he started moving his fingers in and out of her cunt ferociously. He buried his face over the mother’s breast and took her nipple into his mouth. He was desperately chewing at mother’s tits, his mouth making slurping sounds with every stroke of his fluttering tongue, his fingers ravishing mother’s delicate cunt with continuous forward and backward thrusting.

Lust was now showing on the face of old ruffian also, his face now contorted with extreme excitement. He had been a mute spectator so far. Carefully, while keeping an eye on me, he slowly opened the front of his coverall and let it slide off his body. He was now standing in a small brief, which was unsuccessfully trying to cover his bulging hardness.

He put his fingers inside the waistband of his brief and lowered it down his thighs. Once free from its usual confines his cock immediately rose to full erection, ready to plunder the sweet pussy of my mother, which was presently getting encroached by his junior.

The junior was still busy in rummaging my mother’s enticing pussy, his two fingers desperately moving to and fro into her beaver and his shaft brushing at the side of her thighs. All of a sudden he pulled his fingers out of her cunt. Pressing mom into the wall he forced her legs apart and guided the head of his stiff dick at the opening of her tender pussy lips. He took his hands behind mom and grabbing her ass he impaled her body over his throbbing manhood. He was about an inch or two shorter than mom.

I could see his cock slowly entering inside mother’s beautiful cunt. In a while his entire cock length was immersed inside her pussy. Keeping her pressed on the wall the young hoodlum started moving his pelvis driving his cock in and out of her pussy. His rump was gyrating in a fierce swinging motion, pulling his cock out of her cunt and then forcing it back into her pussy with all his might. A weird gurgling sound was continuously emanating from his mouth, accompanying his severe thrusting.

Suddenly, emitting a sharp choking sound, he grabbed her body vehemently into his arms and jabbed his manhood deep inside her cunt. I could only guess that he was squirting inside my mother’s delicate pussy.

It was my first glimpse of a fuck scene, and to my horror, I realized that my cock was also tottering violently. I wanted to take it into my hands and relieve its pressing needs, but considering the situation I had to control my urges. After ejaculating his seed inside my mother’s pussy, the lad withdrew his cock, which came out with a mild plop sound, a sound, I had never heard before. His cock was rapidly loosing its hardness, beads of his frothing cum slowly dripping from his pisshole.

I looked at mom and our eyes met. She immediately turned her head away from me, looking at the elderly goon who too was stroking his cock lightly getting ready to replace his younger accomplice. I looked at mother’s cunt; its rosy lips were open, her bush and lips coated with whitish cum and droplets of cum deposited by the younger intruders slowly seeping along her thighs.

As soon as, the younger thug moved away from my mother’s body; the aged goon took his place. He handed the gun to his young counterpart and took mother by her arms and led her to our sleeping bags which we had opened just before those intruders barged into our cottage.

Mom didn’t offer any resistance and did as she was directed to do. She had already been raped once and she knew that she could not avoid another. The elderly thug shoved her to lie on one of the sleeping bag. Mom lied down; her position was now such that her cunt was facing me. For the first time, I got the absolute view of mother’s opened pussy. Her rosy lips were opened showing her inner pinkish depths, her dark brown cunt hair smeared with cum.

Mom again caught my sneaking eyes and I felt ashamed. In front of me, two intruders were raping my mom and I was sitting there enjoying her fuck as if watching a porno movie. Unsuccessfully, I tried to appear disgusted, but failed to do so. I was sure that mom had noticed my hardness too.

The aged thug position himself between mother’s thighs, obscuring my view of her delicious cunt. Now, I could see only the hairy ass of the invader, which was moving slowly. His right hand was between his thighs, perhaps griping his cock and guiding it to mom’s open cunt. His hands remain there for long, which I later learned that he was running the tip of his shaft along the length of mother’s pussy.

After a while, I saw him lifting his ass in the air, his hand holding his cock and positioning it at the entrance of my mom’s pussy. Slowly, his hard on moved inch by inch inside my mother’s receptacle, and then it was completely buried inside her, his hairy balls resting against her white ass cheeks.

Once his cock fully inside my mother’s cunt the aged invader waited for few seconds, as if enjoying his time. Then slowly he started fucking my mother. His pumping was rhythmic, quite contrary to his junior who was thrusting haphazardly a few minutes ago.

No one was speaking and there no sound in the hut, other than his wild animal cries and mom’s occasional moans. With every stroke I could see his cock moving completely out of my mother’s pussy and again plunging back into her ravenous depths, his balls striking heavily on her ass. Mom’s bearded pussy lips were clinging to his cock during course of its to and fro movement.

I was getting a view of my lifetime. I had stopped imitating and was hungrily gazing at my mother’s pussy getting pounded by a stranger. I was afraid that if it continued for long my cock might not need any assistance from my hands, and would start itself shooting the load.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hiking in the Mountains

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds