• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Supergirl Enslaved

Supergirl Enslaved

The question of course was what to do with the Kryptonite. My meteor hunting expeditions turned up several chunks of it then, I discovered a way to synthesize it. Lex Luthor would kill to know what I know. It really wasn't that hard. It was a variation of the 3-D printing process although in this case the printer wasn't issuing plastic or ceramics but pure Kryptonite. Lex had told me that the Super beings could not handle the stuff. He told me lots of useful information. Luthor is a smart guy but he so full of hubris that he fails in all of his quests. Lex is the kind of guy who takes Kryptonite and tries to use it to kill Superman. He doesn't seem to realize that an incapacitated Superman is actually better than a dead one.

First of all it is unlikely that you actually CAN kill him. Second even if you succeed, how do you dispose of an indestructible body? Unless you can hurl it into the sun or deep space you are stuck with a stiff you can't cut apart, dump in acid or feed to rats. Even sinking him in the ocean is no solution because he still won't rot. Superman also has a habit of not staying dead and I for one would NOT want to be around when Superman's corpse reanimates!

But then again I am not Lex Luthor. In the first place I don't give a shit about Superman. The universe's ultimate boy scout should be left alone. I fly under his radar anyway. Superman is as much of a big picture guy as Lex is. He is focused on world threatening calamities and galactic size problems. In that way he is cut from the same cloth as Lex. That's what makes them such good adversaries they are interested in the same things. Sure superman stops the occasional mugging but if he committed himself to eliminating ALL crime he'd end up patrolling for jaywalkers! No its not hard to be a criminal with Superman on patrol. You just have to be either low level enough or smart enough to stay off his radar. I choose the later course.

Superman just isn't my bag. His cousin Supergirl on the other hand! Now there is one fine hunk of feminine form. But what chance does a guy like I have with her under normal circumstances? Oh I have money and I am not bad looking, I'm still on the sunny side of thirty but I'm human. I may as well be a bug when compared to her. But, clever guy that I am, I realized that Kryptonite was the great leveler in the equation.

I continued my normal activities while I synthesized the amount of Kryptonite I needed which, was considerable, but I am not a half way sort of guy. Lex Luthor for example would be so much more successful if he thought his crimes out to every logical conclusion. He imagines about a dozen outcomes and decides that that is enough. Of course it isn't it NEVER is but TRY telling him that! Superman is the same way, steering rivers miles of course to save a town from flooding when he just as easily built a dam in less time than it took him to alter the course of the river. Those two deserve each other.

After several months I had everything ready. My trap was ready to spring all I need was the opportune time. Like clockwork Lex and Superman got locked into another one of their stupid epic battles. It was fortunate for me that this one was elaborate. Lex had hijacked a nice supply of nuclear weapons. Instead of making his demands immediately the idiot decided to stash them on the moon! Naturally Superman was off to the moon to deactivate them or to perform whatever noble goody goody outcome he had in mind. With her cousin off world Supergirl had to take up the slack. This is where I come in.

Once I explained my plan, it wasn't hard to round up some horny confederates. We had cased the Metropolis National bank. We knew exactly when the armored car made its deliveries. To the world, and more importantly, to Supergirl it looked like an armed heist. We fired off a few rounds but we had no intention of harming anyone to any outside observer though it looked like a botched job. The three of us headed for the condo complex across the street, Supergirl on our trail, we needed her in hot pursuit and could not afford to give her any time to think. We hustled into the condo complex and made for the first condo at the top of the stairs. We looked for all the world like any other mush brained villains Supergirl had dealt with countless time before. What she could not know of course was that through a dummy purchase I owned the condo. Inside every wall, every door, every window, every inch of the ceiling and floor were covered with Kryptonite panels!

Supergirl ran up the steps, we acted like we were trying to bolt the door she pushed it open and entered the room. Man was that fun to watch! Immediately we closed the door behind her; she collapsed into a heap on the floor as if she had just taken a knock out punch to the jaw.

"Welcome, Supergirl. I hope you like our hospitality. We made up this room especially for you. I like to consider it our love nest." I said unctuously.

Supergirl got to her hands and knees and tried to stand up. She failed miserably, I had Jack and Arthur help her up. They sat her on a chair. I drank in her beauty. Her long blonde hair, those fabulous tits and those stupendous legs. This was going to be so much fun!

"Now," I spoke again,"Let me introduce myself. You can call me Ralph. I have admired you for years You are a super being and I am mortal but Kryptonite makes us equals, or rather it gives me the advantage. This room is lined, every inch, with that substance. Toxic to you but harmless to myself and my associates. You may be wondering why we have gone to so much trouble. The answer is simple you super bitch. My friends and I are going to keep you here until we have all fucked you silly. The longer you are in this room the weaker you will get and the easier it will be for us to do what we want to do."

Supergirl's eyes turned hot with anger. That was all they could do. She found her voice. "You won't ever get away with this. My cousin will..."

"Ah you see Supergirl, he can't enter this room to rescue you or he will be rendered just a helpless as you. You can get just as angry as you want we soundproofed the walls and also laid down a thin layer of lead before we installed the Kryptonite panels. You will be our guest for as long as we like. Lets all get comfortable."

"I will see you in Hell!" Supergirl yelled but because of the Kryptonite her voice was not especially loud.

"You know what Supergirl? I'll bet that you are uncomfortably warm in that costume of yours. How would you like a nice cool bath? After that we can all let our hair down and enjoy ourselves."

I nodded at Jack and Arthur, Each took a hold of one of Supergirl's red boots and pried it off. She had lovely feet. Supergirl kept repeating the word "No!" as Jack held her upright an Arthur unzipped and removed the sexy red skirt. Next we took off the blue panties and beheld her beautiful blonde thatched box. The rest of her outfit was one piece. I stepped forward and slowly yet deliberately unzipped her remaining garment. We slid it off her arms and beheld the glory that Supergirl naked. No centerfold, no super model, no actress compares. We held her arms so that she could not cover herself and took long hungry looks. Arthur started the water in the tub and Jack and I carried her over to it.

We all took turns washing Supergirl's glorious skin and hair. She had not a single blemish or mole anywhere and her skin was amazingly soft and supple. There was not an ounce of fat on her. While we bathed her our fingers lingered around her sex and her asshole. Both were amazingly tight.

Eventually we let the water out of the tub and helped Krypton's distaff member to her feet. We dried her off, relishing the feel of her. The bed had new satin sheets on it. Supergirl fought us mightily as we steered her towards the bed but she was only able to put up as much fight as a rag doll at this point. We took off our clothes to prepare for the festivities.

Since I was the ringleader I had the honor of going first. I decided to maximize her humiliation by taking her virgin asshole. I lubed up, lubed her up and then slowly and deliciously entered her. That sapped Supergirl's resolve and she began weeping into the pillow. I took my good old time before I came deep within her anus. Jack had drawn the short straw and got to go next. He rolled her over and after eating her out for a while entered her pussy. Supergirl stared at him hotly but she had no strength to fight him. The orgasm caught her entirely by surprise. Apparently the Kryptonite had weakened every part of her even her Kyptonion clitoris. A human schlong could now get her off. I was amazed at the intensity of her orgasm. If she came like that under the influence of poisonous Kryptonite she would have ripped a human dick off under normal conditions.

It occurred to us that unless she was doing her cousin, which no one believed, this was the first time she had been fucked, at least the first time she had gotten off via human penis. Arthur got sloppy seconds with identical results. Seeing Supergirl come was a rare privilege. The rest of the day and well into the night the three of us took turns with her every orifice. The blow jobs were not great. She kept trying to bite down on our peckers but she had no strength for that. It was an amazing feeling however to shoot a load down Supergirl's throat.

Arthur had set up a video camera when our adventures began so we sat Supergirl up in the bed and had her watch her deflowering on the TV. Only her bitter scowl between orgasms showed that she was not a willing participant. We laughed as Supergirl's eyes teared up watching the video. Eventually we were all tired out. I got to sleep with Supergirl. Jack and Arthur slept in the spare bedroom. Even a super being has to sleep and once she was asleep I snuggled up to her. She even smelled wonderful.

The next morning Jack went out for food and to pick up a paper. The news in the Daily Planet was a joy to read. Just as we hoped no one was harmed by our small arms fire. The cops hadn't pursued us because they knew that Supergirl had been on our trail. It was assumed by the Planet that Supergirl had dealt with us in her own way. She was known to be a lot less flashy than her cousin but she ALWAYS got her man, so the fact that she hadn't been seen for the rest of the day was not considered news.

It was better than we had hoped and it was time to put phase two of our project into operation. After everyone ate we ground up some food into pap and took turns spoon feeding Supergirl. She was so weak now that she could just barely chew and swallow. Despite the fact that she despised us even she knew that she needed nourishment so she ate as much as she could. We wiped her face from where she drooled then we all took fresh turns at fucking her. Her orgasms were still wonderful to see but they were weaker that they had been the previous day.

After we had all had our fun with her I held her in the shower and cleaned her off. After we dried her I told her of my future plans for her.

"Supergirl, it is time for you to start your new life. Now I know exactly the amount of Kryptonite I need to use to keep you under control. You see, I have no intention of releasing you. I intend to keep fucking you. With your body so weak it is very probable now that my human sperm can successfully puncture you ova and make you pregnant. Perhaps I or one of my men have already knocked you up. It is no matter we will keep at it until we are successful. A hybrid between a super being and human being will be a very powerful being indeed. And don't imagine that I will stop with just ONE child. No our children will be the future of the human race. A few of them would probably quite easily take over the world. You are the Eve for a fabulous new race Supergirl."

Supergirls eyes grew large and she mouthed the word no. but no sound issued.

I opened a drawer in the dresser and took out my coup de grace. A collar, handcuffs and leg fetters made out of pure Kryptonite. I slid these onto her and instantly she almost lost consciousness. I took out a pair of sandals and a brunette wig. We put those on Supergirl and then topped everything off with a Kryptonite lined trench coat which we put on the weakened former caped crusader. I packed up her Supergirl costume in a valise and, the three of us supporting Supergirl, we made our way out a back entrance. The waiting car was lined with Kryptonite and we drove to my lair.

I keep Supergirl in a room much like the one at the condo. Sometimes I dress her in sexy lingerie. She is quite fetching in black. That condo has of course by now had all of the Kryptonite removed and is in the hands of a new and totally innocent owner. She hates me with a passion but that does not stop me from fucking her at least five times a day. I was right about the weakened ova walls. Our children are quite impressive the girls look very much like their mother the boys favor me. I am a very good teacher and I have quite a few plans for them. The best part of course is that Superman has no idea where she is and will never find her. He blames Lex Luthor for her disappearance. In this case at least Lex is totally innocent. Superman was able to retrace her steps to the condominium but lost track of her there. He is not looking for me, because as I said, I fly under his radar. The best part is that after all this time, despite what I have done to her and the hate she has for me. Her body still betrays her with orgasms every time I fuck her.They are a joy to watch. My future is amazingly bright.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Supergirl Enslaved

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds