• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Vanessa James Goes to the Future Ch. 01

Vanessa James Goes to the Future Ch. 01

Chapter 1

Vanessa James was cryogenically frozen in 2017. She was thawed out fifty years later, in 2067, to a radically different world. How different? The world in 2067 is populated almost exclusively by nudists.

Vanessa was a lab assistant in 2017 for Dr. Freon, who worked on what he called "long term stasis...mumbojumbo something". She'd never really liked science but Dr. Freon was an attractive boss and she needed a job.

She remembered the job interview was not exactly normal. Neither was Dr. Freon, who the front desk receptionist affectionately called, "Nibbles." Vanessa didn't know what lab assistants wore to interviews, so a yellow sundress was as good as anything else to wear.

Thin with curves, blond, blue-gray-eyed, she was not as confident as perhaps she should have been. She had full lips, that along with her striking eyes would have made any man melt, had she ever taken the time to learn how to pout. Her last boyfriend cheated on her quite maliciously and she'd done everything for him. His laundry, his cooking, and she even cleaned his apartment.

Sexually, she was very shy, modest, with one too many nerves and practically no appetite to try anything new or different. No appetite, that is, that she knew of. However, she made sure two or three times a week to provide her ex, Alex, some sexual pleasure. She'd put those lips to good use and would often initiate. Alex never had to pry or prod or complain.

And yet, the way many relationships go, Alex lost interest and moved on to other, but not better, women. After the ugliness of the betrayal and break-up was over he'd attempted half-assedly to explain himself:

"You made it too easy, Vanessa. A man needs to go after the girl, the girl needs to play a little hard to get. Then she has to be gotten. You never really wanted to do anything different in bed. You know the things I like. But every time, it was just missionary, that's it."

"Some girls don't even do THAT!" she'd yelled back, thinking a million thoughts before driving away from him forever. One of those thoughts was, "it's not MY fault you have such a big dick. The damn thing hurts!"

Vanessa's friend Jane ("Plain Jane" was a rude nickname the neighborhood boys used to call her in high school, before she had her late blossoming) was also a lab assistant and had recommended her for the position. Dr. Freon was very interested, based on Jane's description of her friend.

Dr. Freon was relatively tall, 6'2" with broad shoulders and very dark Latin features. No one in the lab could peg his nationality. He was divorced, twice, and each marriage he was caught cheating. But the divorce was his initiation. Both his wives forgave him for the transgressions, and saw the cheating as something they'd done. It had to be, right?

During the interview, which took place in his closed office, Dr. Freon poured a Scotch and offered Vanessa some. Thinking she might upset him if she didn't take it, she thanked him and knocked it back to keep up the pace.

"This interview is just a formality, Miss James. Jane told me a lot about you. You can read, alphabetize, and you have a fully functioning brain. That's really all that's needed to do this job."

"I don't know how well my brain's functioning, Dr. Freon," Vanessa said, feeling woozy, and very different than usual. She didn't usually drink, because every time she did, bad things happened with men. Every time.

"Why is the interview so late in the day?" she asked after an hourlong conversation of them getting to know each other better. What schools they went to, what their past relationships were like, what they fancied in another person. They covered a lot in an hour.

It was 5:30 and the lab had been closed a half hour already, the receptionist leaving promptly at 5 o'clock. "It was my earliest appointment today," Dr. Freon said, smiling impishly.

He walked over to her to pour her another drink. He'd happened to glance down the front of her sundress and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Who wears sundresses with bras anyway? You don't want other people seeing your bra, that's just unsophisticated. Better for people to see your nipples than your bra.

He looked down and saw the cusp of pink-ness of her areola, the border hastily drawn around it. Her nipples were slightly puffy as she hunched over the desk, waiting for the drink. When it didn't come, she looked up, only to see Dr. Freon perusing her chest.

He'd jumped back, trying to think of an excuse, realizing it was too soon to show interest- the promise of sex must be cultivated, the man must pursue, must show his colored feathers, and the woman must find them pleasantly overwhelming.

However, something came over Vanessa that moment, and she flung herself into his arms, recognizing his interest right away. It'd been almost 8 months since she'd had sex, and she didn't realize how much she was missing it.

She knew he saw her perky, round B-cup breasts, but from quite a difficult angle. She pulled down her sundress slowly from her shoulders, as he expertly kissed her lips, then nibbled her neck. When the dress came down to her ankles, he pretended not to notice. He was busy gently biting her left ear while circling her right areola with his left hand.

His hands were fantastic- they knew what they were doing and where everything was. He drew the outline of her areola slowly, as if from memory. His kisses got deeper and heavier and he began to breathe harder.

She stood there, taking it in, feeling every pulse from every nerve that he was stimulating. He moved down to her sternum, kissing the space between her breasts, worshiping her heart, down to her navel where he flicked his tongue to her delight. She let out a small yip.

He rose to meet her breasts, larger than he thought they were, but still small and light. He licked under her breast, over it, teasing her, making her wait. She grabbed a handful of his hair in return.

His tongue moved to her right nipple, while his right hand cupped her left breast fully. His lips closed around her nipple and he sucked in gently.

This was what she wanted- she'd been providing pleasure (to the greatest level of discomfort she was willing to tolerate) her entire sexual life. Now here was a man that was pleasing her. She thought he might eat her out - she loved that - she'd only been eaten out four times in 24 years on earth and 5 years of sexual activeness.

But unknown to her, he'd unsheathed his male member at some point. He put his hands on her head and gently nudged her down to it, so they could meet face to face.

She disliked giving oral sex, but she would do it. She didn't like doing it from her knees though- it put her in a submissive place, and she didn't believe she should be submissive for any man. Unless she has a drink, and her inhibitions flee the scene. Then, some of the things she hates about men when sober, become irresistible.

He asserted himself when she hesitated and pushed harder. His insistence made her wet; she didn't know why. She looked at his penis. Another big dick. Can't she find a man with a normal sized dick? She was a small girl herself, 5'3" maximum, and her milk-white body was taut, with very little fat.

It was uncircumcised; that was new. She didn't know how to suck those. She played with the flappy foreskin for a little bit, licked it, and bit it softly, to which it responded all by itself, by entering her mouth. Its size was deceptive, somehow it was even bigger than it looked. It had length and girth.

Soon Vanessa discovered, they were not making love; they were fucking. Face-first at the moment. She could take fucking; she didn't really think people ever actually "made love". People just fucked people they loved, and that's what they called it.

His penis clicked the back of her throat, but it wasn't an overly forceful motion. Although it was a bit rough, she could tell he was using some restraint. He was a physically powerful man. This turned her on even more. She would have never tolerated being "face-fucked" by Alex. But this was different. Why? Maybe the booze, she thought. Maybe because Dr. Freon took charge. Who knows.

When he was satisfied, he guided her up to her feet and licked his hands. He fingered her vagina a little bit. She was completely shaven, and it was pink and small. And tight. He felt just how wet she was and knew his assertiveness was causing her such pleasure. His rock-hard penis throbbed and she looked at it as he swept her crevices with his finger. Oh boy, she thought.

Oh boy indeed. It took nearly five minutes to get the tip in. The foreskin forms an extra layer that makes it even bigger. She didn't think about that. As wet as she was, there was a lot of, "No, no, take it out. Give me a second. Ok, now." As she was about to ask him to remove it again, he was struck with a thought. Assertiveness is her turn-on. He pushed it fully in and began to thrust as if they'd been in the middle of sex for ten minutes.

Her eyes widened at the unexpected entry, and then rolled back as she realized that she loved the feeling of being filled to capacity in her nether regions. He was hitting every single spot. He thrust inside her rhythmically and she replied in kind, doing what she could to gyrate towards him as he was moving inside her.

They were in the missionary position, and would have progressed to doggy-style had the good doctor not gotten the signal from his brain that he would have to have his release. It was okay, he thought. Lots of guys are premature the first time they're with a woman, and it seemed he'd have regular access to her, so they could try again anyway.

He pulled out and began jerking himself off. Uh-oh, Vanessa thought. I hate this. I always make a stink and say no. Come on, Vanessa, say no. Say no!

"Open your mouth!" he yelled, straddling her.

She did, and felt his warmth spurt spastically on her tongue, lips, cheeks, forehead, even her eyes. She'd never done that before and wasn't sure she liked it. It was just really messy. Too much clean-up.

In an attempt to be funny, and to further punctuate the end of their sex, Dr. Freon said, "This interview is over." She laughed politely and then swallowed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Vanessa James Goes to the Future Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds