• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • California Dreams

California Dreams

Horace Greeley said it best in the 1800's but it still applies today. "Go west, young man." When I turned twenty, that is exactly what I did. I packed up my bags and got the hell out of Wisconsin and made my way to California, land of sunshine and movie stars and Playboy Playmates. I made a success out of myself by myself. Oh sure, people were kind and generous to me along the way, but I worked hard to pay most of them back and I never forgot their kindnesses. I never forgot several of the lovely ladies I met along the way either.

I ended up working at a movie studio doing whatever needed doing. Light carpentry, sweeping up or going for coffee -- anything. I was fascinated by the camera work and when I knew I wasn't being intrusive, I would ask the cameramen as many questions as they were willing to answer. Over time, a few of them took me under their wing and showed me how they did what they did. After five years, I was working as a camera operator on several TV shows. After ten, I was the head camera man on several. Turns out I had a good eye and was a natural at the job. It's a job that pays very well so I went from living in a bachelor apartment to a very nice condo out by Big Sur. I love waking up to the sound of the waves and seeing the bright, California sunshine. It's what I dreamed of ever since I was in my early teens.

My family back home can't understand why I'd want to live in "that place". They have the image of California that many share, the place where there are lots of crazy people and drugs and wild parties. I would say it's no truer than it is anywhere else and besides, you don't have to attend things like that. Living near nature has certainly kept me grounded and I sure as hell don't miss the cold of Wisconsin in winter.

I knew of two other young ladies who don't like living in Wisconsin, my nieces Colleen and Camilla. The pair of them hated the dull, cold winters and they didn't much care for summers there. So for the past ten years, since the girls were 9, they'd been spending the summers with me. Rather, one of them was. It had become a competition. My sister and brother-in-law argued that they didn't have enough to fly two girls out to LA so whichever niece got the best grades in that year got to visit Uncle Sandy in California and the other one had to spend a summer with her Aunt Virginia (my older sister) on her farm (yuck!) This year, it was Colleen who won the prize package.

I was at the airport looking for my niece when I feel someone tapping me on the shoulder. I look around and there was a Playboy centerfold standing behind me in a gauzy skirt and high heels. She's auburn-haired, tanned and gorgeous and I'm trying to ID what issue of Playboy she had appeared in. She started to laugh and said "Uncle Sandy, it's Colleen!" and hugs me hello. She laughed and said "You didn't even recognize me! Do I look that different?"

"I think you know the answer to that, kid," I tell her.

"I'm not a kid anymore, I'll be 19 in two weeks," Colleen answered. "I guess I was kind of a late bloomer. I grew 6 inches since last year and grew the boobs too," she chuckled. I looked her over and in heels, she was an inch or so taller than I was. I wasn't the only one checking my niece out as we went to retrieve her luggage. She really did have the body of a magazine model and the walk of one as well. It was hard to miss as she kept running on ahead of me, anxious to start her vacation. Her skirt kept flying up and I saw she was wearing stockings and not pantyhose. When had my little brat turned into such a girl? I hoped that none of the women I had been dating would think that there was any hanky-panky going on. I knew I'd have some "splainin' to do" as Ricky Ricardo used to say.

Colleen loves my place and we weren't there for 20 minutes before she had her clothes off and was diving in the water. It was a very balmy day and the water was beautiful. I was tempted to join her but I didn't think my swim trunks would hide what was a burgeoning hard on. Seeing my niece in her silver Lycra bikini was having an effect on me. I told myself that I would never cross that line, but niece or not, she was now a young woman, as she had pointed out, and a beautiful one at that.

Dinner with Colleen was also a bit torturous because she obviously knew she had a body and was dressing to accentuate it. We went to a nice restaurant I knew named the Lucia Lodge and I think there were as many eyes on my niece as there were on a few of the celebrities dining there. Of course, a 5'10" brunette in a slinky black dress and 4" heels is going to attract her share of onlookers.

After dinner, we went for a drive with the top down. I had treated myself to a new convertible last year and Colleen seemed to really enjoy it. I admit I had a bit of an arrogant swagger as I left the Lodge. How many 40 year old men can attract a 19-year old girl without being fabulously wealthy or a TV / movie star or all of the above? Yet Colleen had hung on my every word and had she not been my niece, I would have made a play for her.

We drove along and found a nice secluded spot along the beach. Colleen decided to go for a dip, discarding the dress and wading in the water with just bra and tiny thong panties. This was easily one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen. Illuminated by moonlight, Colleen was truly luminescent. I would have loved to have joined her but I knew the instant I gave in to that temptation, I was lost. Instead, I just watched her frolic in the waves and waited with her while her undergarments dried enough so that we could make the journey back home. Colleen seemed to be lost deep in her own thoughts and I didn't intrude on them.

Over the next several days, Colleen worked to spoil me and for a time, she was driving me to distraction. Not because she was an intrusion, far from it. She cooked and cleaned and made sure I had a nice lunch to take to work. The distraction was the fact that my gorgeous niece had a habit of wearing only tank tops or bikini tops and shorts that were nearly indecent. At breakfast, she would come down in one of my old funky T-shirts. As Colleen is only a few inches shorter than I am, they didn't cover very much of her magnificent body. I had several photographer friends who had set me up with models who weren't half as lovely as my niece.

It wasn't just her beauty either, she seemed to radiate happiness 24-7. It seemed as if she was truly happy to be staying here and not stuck with her parents or my older sister. Many was the morning I'd wake up and find her wandering along the beach, lost in her thoughts. Often, the sun was just barely rising but Colleen seemed to have boundless energy. We would find things to do in the evenings and she was able to stay up as late as she wanted without tiring.

About a month into her visit, I came to a realization. I hadn't invited a lady friend over or gone on a date since her arrival. I told myself it was because I was too busy, but that simply wasn't true. It hadn't occurred to me simply because I was enjoying Colleen's company far too much. There was no way around it, my niece had captured me, damn her hide! I wasn't going to do anything about my own feelings, but why wasn't she out and about with kids her own age? There were plenty of sights to see and I had two cars, she could go anywhere she chose. When I broached the subject with Colleen, she was almost in tears. "Do you want me to go and stop bugging you?" She asked. I heard the little catch in her voice and immediately realized that I had hurt her feelings.

"No, no, of course not," I told Colleen as I gave her a hug. "I just thought you might want to be with kids your own age instead of hanging around with an old fart like me."

"You are NOT an old fart," Colleen argued, brushing auburn curls from her forehead. "You're a dark-haired, tanned, good looking man and you've just hit 40. I know lots of girls my age who'd love to date someone with your life experience." Before I could stop her, Colleen was kissing me and kissing me hard. That did it. That kiss sent me over the edge and every emotion I had been feeling since her arrival came surging up. I started kissing her back and when she stepped away, her deep brown eyes looked soulfully into mine. "Finally," she smiled at me. "I thought I might have to do a strip tease to get you to notice just how much I wanted you. You're a great guy, Uncle Sandy, but you can be a bit oblivious to things that are right under your nose."

"Can I?" I chuckled.

"Uh-huh," she told me. "I wanted you right from the minute I got off the plane. I even thought about suggesting we find stop at the nearest hotel, but didn't want to freak you out. So, are we going to ... well, you know?"

"That entirely depends on you," I answered honestly. "It isn't something to be taken lightly and once we do ... it ... we can't undo it. Saying that, you've been driving me crazy since your arrival and dammit, yes, I would love to fuck you!"

Colleen laughed. "Then we will. Let's go for a walk and find some nice, secluded area where no one will spot us but where we can still enjoy a warm day and the sound of the water. I want to have sex California style."

I hesitated to point out that most of us Californians still like to have sex in a bed. Sand can get in some uncomfortable places. However, when you've got a gorgeous, sexy, almost-19 year old propositioning you, you buck up and go with the flow. Colleen grabbed a blanket, changed into her bikini and sandals and off we went. Her suit was so damned skimpy but she had the body to pull it off. This time, I didn't avert my gaze and when she caught me looking, she smiled and put a little extra bounce and wiggle in her walk. If my sister could have seen her daughter now, she'd have had a coronary or just shot her on the spot. She finally found us a nice area a few miles from my place and we sat down. I had brought some wine and a couple of glasses and we drank and talked. She kept touching my arm and looking at me as one would a lover. It was a bit disconcerting and still, sexy as hell.

Colleen finally kissed me and she pushed me down on the blanket. I dropped my wine but I was not going to stop her. Her lips covered mine and her tongue shot into my throat as she rubbed my nearly-bare chest with her soft, gentle hands. I was kissing her back and totally lost in the sensuality of the pretty teen who had been driving me mad for the past several weeks.

Colleen started pulling my shorts off. She was impatient to get what she wanted, which seemed to be my cock. I wasn't averse to letting this gorgeous young woman have most of the control because I was certain that the end result would be pleasurable for the both of us. Colleen got to my cock in seconds and made a fuss over it. She stroked it between her soft palms and eagerly licked the head. I was so turned on by her she was very lucky I didn't cum in her mouth right there and then. Colleen laughed merrily and then she throated my cock. As they say here in California, OMG, I have never felt a mouth like that in my life. Soft and warm and tender, she sucked me like my cock was the best thing in her world. Maybe to Colleen it was, I don't know. I do know that once she went to work on me, I stopped worrying about whether I would cum or not and worried more about when. With a mouth this talented, there was no way I could hold off for too long -- and I didn't.

"You're delicious, Uncle Sandy," she told me. I responded by telling her since we were having sex, she could just call me Sandy. She shook her head. "It's part of the fun, fucking my favorite uncle. Okay, now you can do me. I love having my pussy eaten, it's my favorite thing in the whole world." She whipped off her tiny little suit and crouched over my face. "Lick my horny cunt, Uncle Sandy and make me cum so we can fuck!" Words like that are guaranteed to arouse and they did. Her shaved pussy was delicious and wet and I gobbled it like a starving man at a banquet. "God, Uncle Sandy, you're almost as good as ..." Colleen didn't finish that sentence, she just encouraged me to keep licking her pussy. She ground it against my face until I made her cum, which didn't take too long. The both of us were very ready to consummate the relationship in its totality. Colleen got on top of me and smiled as she lowered that tight, gorgeous pussy down on to my cock and began to fuck me. The statuesque beauty sure knew how to fuck. She made love with a fury I have never experienced before and she wasn't gentle. She seemed to sense how much the old man could take and once she was done with me, she ran off into the surf to cleanse herself. When she came back, she was wet and laughing with delight.

"What a fuck," she grinned. "We're going to do that every night. Oh hey, while you were at the studio today, Cammy called. My sister HATES it at the farm and wanted to know if it was okay if she flies out here for the rest of the summer." When I reminded her that their parents were cheapskates, Colleen laughed. "Cammy has a job as a hostess at a restaurant called Milestones. She has her own money."

"What about what's going on between the two of us, how will we keep that a secret from your younger sister?" I asked.

"Fuck, I've been fooling around with Cammy since she turned 18," Colleen laughed. "I intend to share every detail of our relationship with my kid sister and if she wants to join in, she's more than welcome to play." Colleen then went on to describe her sister as a vivacious blonde beauty, quite different from the scrawny sixteen-year old I'd seen two years before. My cock instantly stiffened and I knew that I'd allow her sister to visit and hoped I could keep up with them. I didn't even know yet that Colleen was contemplating attending UCLA for the fall semester.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • California Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 772 milliseconds