• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princesses Understand Master's Friend

Princesses Understand Master's Friend

"Puppy!" he called from the living room. "Pup, whether you're ready or not, we're starting in five minutes," Master said. I can't lie, I already knew he was tapping his foot and looking at his watch. What an impatient Master I have, I thought to myself, trying again to tie my pigtails up with the pink ribbons. Giving up, I scampered outside, and pouted, starting to tug at his sleeve. He turned and raised his eyebrows as I held the little red ribbons up to him.

Chuckling, he shook his head, taking a seat on the couch. Master beckoned Kanni over and grinned amusedly, pointing to the floor. I took my seat at his feet and pulled my knees up to my chest, a small smile tugging at the corner of my lips. I was trying not to get too excited; Master's plans could change in a moment, and for the most part, they tended to be more important than our plans.

His hands ran gently through my hair and I closed my eyes, smiling. It had been a while since the last time my Master had pet me. A small whine escaped his puppy as he started to put her hair up in bows as she realised that her lovings would be over soon. Master chuckles and kisses my head gently, stroking my cheek as he looks at me.

Tonight was movie night. I had been looking forward to this for days. Master's work kept him busy, often times leading him to leave the puppy to take a call or to suddenly stop everything and be glued to his laptop for indefinite amounts of time, ranging anywhere from a reasonable hour or two to three or four days at a stretch. But Kanni had called it.

Her birthday had rested just last week and she wasn't having any of the usual excuses, and so just as he kissed her lips and finished tying up her hair, she plopped onto the couch next to him smiling, stretching out so she lay with her head in his lap. Master smiled and reached across the couch and gave his puppy her favourite stuffed animal, a large brown bear, which she then proceeded to hug close as he turned the movie on.

We were watching Aladdin.

—————

Kanni looked down at herself shyly, shifting from foot to foot, the flowing red fabric revealing her legs through the sheer. She blushed softly as her Master's arms travelled down her shoulders and sides, resting at her hips as his lips met her neck, planting a soft kiss. She smiled playfully, struggling playfully in the handcuffs he'd put on her, the belly dancer's belt laying loosely off her hip singing finely in response to his affections. He pulled back and gently poked his nose against mine, stealing a kiss off my lips before standing back and admiring his work.

I looked as close to Jasmine as he could possibly make me look. And not simply the Jasmine we all love, but the trapped damsel-in-distress Jasmine, clad in red and gold. My mid riff was bare and the top itself was quite snug. Simply in effort not to suffocate myself, my breasts had found themselves rearranged so they were peeking out quite nicely, in a manner not unpleasant to the eye to say the least. The golden coins hanging off of Kanni's hips complemented the golden heels she found herself wearing, the heels themselves accented with small gold coins going down to the toes. Not that her Master cared; they were gold heels. A metallic gold belt lay across my bare skin snugly, accenting the skirt, if you call it that, I wore and matching the quite obvious Jasmine-esque large golden earrings I had been forced to wear, not exactly against my will.

Master looked me over one more and nodded, going off to our room to perhaps go grab a leash, though he made sure to cover my eyes with a blindfold first. Shifting from foot to foot I realised that the last thing I would ever do in the future was argue about bedtime. And if I ever did have to, I would most certainly not quote lines from movies at him.

Master soon returned though I could see nothing, I definitely knew I was in quite a little bit of trouble. Master grabbed my arm and started pulling me from one room to the other, and soon I felt myself being pulled over his knee. Soft whimpers escaped my lips as thoughts raced in my head wondering which method Master would use to torture me. The paddle? The switch? His bare hands? My silent whines continued, but they made no difference to my Master. I felt strange hands slip a ball gag between them as they parted to begin protesting and soon my face was flushed with shock and embarrassment. Master would not.. He could not...

Unintelligibly panicked garble started to pour from the frightened puppy's mouth, but Master's laugh was amazingly distant and terrifyingly cold. Strange hands felt my bare bottom from behind the sheer fabric, a soft slap burning my face. Even behind the blindfold, my eyes closed, tensing as I desperately tried to feel for my Master's familiar touch, but that comfort eluded me. But soon, Master obliged with even that, a hard pain falling on my buttocks as his switch fell.

"What was that puppy?" he asked, grinning, "Princesses don't have to what?"

Kanni whimpered and shook her head, but as his switch fell again, she suddenly didn't think she needed much more encouragement to start answering his questions, as unintelligible as her responses were. Master smirked and with a hand grabbed and squished her cheeks. "What was that slut? Princesses are too good for that," he mimicked, the switch falling hard as his voice laughed at the comment made about princesses stature. "Kanni will not go to bed, and she bets you can't make her," Kanni heard from somewhere, another male voice, a smirk gleaming as he gently tapped her thigh, reprimanding her.

She lost count of the number of times the switch bruised her bottom, but somewhere around twenty her Master's strong hands started pulling her up by the high ponytail she wore. She stood with his guidance and stumbled, but was able to keep her balance as stood. It was a few seconds later that she found herself fixed into place on all fours and suspended by her arms, barely managing to keep herself swaying still. And then the blindfold was off.

Surrounding myself, I saw a group of four men, thankfully my Master included, each more than willing in their own right to punish a very stubborn puppy, but I realised right away that wasn't about to happen first. Puppy had a long rest of Aladdin ahead of her and lots and lots of time for four men's patience to run out. Perhaps it would begin with the hand that was already starting to find her embarrassment showing via the very wet pussy dripping onto the floor.

Or maybe Aladdin was just simply that good.

—————

My eyes had adjusted by now, and I was more than a little thankful that I'd been cut loose. Quite obviously, my bottom wasn't going to be particularly happy for quite a while, but I'd reclaimed my Master's lap, chips being passed back and forth between his quite clearly thoroughly amused friends. Occasionally Master dropped something on the floor for me to pick up, and no doubt shy as I am, I did bend down and pick it up.

"You liked your little punishment?" his friend asked, a genuinely warm smile having returned to his face. Kanni nodded and smiled, holding her Master close. "Would you like to do this again?" he asked, his smile widening as the little puppy nodded excitedly. Master was no doubt pleased as well, as his hand returned to my hair, proudly ruffling it. I hid more than a little excited squeal for joy.

Master's friends smiled and stood, gently patting her cheek as they talked to her Master, but by now she was lost. Somewhere behind her eyelids, she remembering Master commanding her to come for him on his hands, a friend of his pulling her ponytail hard to look up at him as her Master clipped little clothespins onto her nipples. Somewhere behind her eyelids Aladdin was still playing and Jasmine still struggled against Jafar's little shackles on her pretty little wrists, only out here, the little princess dreamed of Jafar's next torture, and snuggling into her Master's arms, whether she meant to or not, that little princess soon learnt to fall asleep on time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princesses Understand Master's Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds