• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 02

Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 02

12

As stated in chapter one, all names are fictional.

My first submission of this got rejected on spelling grounds; to be on the safe side my spellchecker this time has adopted US rather than UK spellings. However "arse" and "darlin'" are deliberate, so I hope that the editors bear this in mind. Sorry for any spelling inconsistencies between this and chapter 1, but I wanted this to be posted soon, and judging by some of the kind comments, so did some readers!

_____________

He let go of her hand and she went up the stairs ahead of him. He kept a couple of steps behind and gazed at the sensual sway of her skirt hem and its gentle flicking against the backs of her thighs.

Her legs were still shapely and her thighs were a little bit plump. Her legs were bare and looked slightly tanned, though he reminded himself that she had a naturally dark complexion, and the white, lilac-checked skirt contrasted deliciously with it. Under her skirt her bum was nicely rounded and shapely, and he gazed longingly at her skirt zip. It seemed to entice him, seemed to tempt him to slide it down even as they made their way up the stairs, though of course he resisted the urge. Through her blouse he could see the outline of the back panel and straps of her bra.

He could hardly believe it was happening. He had been excited enough at the prospect of meeting a stranger named Brenda for sex. Now he was about to have sex with the woman about whom in the past he had fantasized and masturbated more times than he could begin to guess.

At the top of the stairs she led him through a fire door and along the corridor to a door about half way down. She stopped at a door numbered fifteen and rooted in her bag for the key. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. He followed her. His wildest dreams were unfolding before him!

He made a few nervous, approving comments about the room, unsure quite what to do or say. She smiled at him, but she still looked as nervous as he felt. She placed her bag and the roses on the dressing table. She locked the door and left the key in the lock so that it could not be opened by any domestic staff. She stepped to the window and beckoned him over.

"That's the view I was trying to describe, darlin'," she said softly, drawing back the net curtain.

He stood beside her and looked out of the large picture window at the neatly maintained grounds and at the lake. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"It's lovely, Joan. This is quite a place."

She ran her eyes over him. He still looked young compared to her, but the bulge in his trousers aroused her. She wondered how many erections he had had as he thought about her, and whether he had masturbated to the thought of her. It was a sordid question, yet it fed her ardor.

She was determined to take things slowly and to tease him a little. It was her party as much as his, she told herself, and she was not going to let him take the lead entirely. Besides, she thought, he had hoped against all reasonable hope for years for this moment; another few minutes would not harm him.

She moved to one side, and to his delight she closed one floral print curtain, motioning him to do the same with the other. His pulse began to race.

"Why... why don't you sit on the bed, darlin? And... and close your eyes until I say..."

He did as she said, intrigued about precisely how things would develop, and excited that she was taking the lead. He felt slightly uncomfortable about having persuaded her to go ahead with this, and it was reassuring that she was now more than willing. He heard a soft rustling, then she invited him to open his eyes again.

She was standing by the curtains with her back to him. She was still fully dressed, but her blouse was no longer tucked inside the waistband of her skirt.

Mrs. Martin – for so he still thought of her – turned slowly round to face him. He looked into her face. Her short, blond hair suited her, despite his being used to her hair being dark. Her eyes were subtly made up, and her cheeks likewise. Her lips were nicely pink. She looked very sexy without appearing cheap.

Her blouse was unfastened apart from a couple of buttons over her belly. The white cotton hugged each of her ample breasts, and her nipples poked against it. It was obvious that she had removed her bra. As he looked he saw it lying untidily on the easy chair.

"You've seen the view from the window with the net curtains open. I... I hope you like the view as I open THESE curtains, darlin'..."

To his delight she unfastened the two remaining buttons and slowly peeled her white blouse open.

Her ample, ripe breasts sagged a little and looked fabulous. Her nipples were large and quite dark.

"It... it's a fabulous view, Joan."

"Is... is it as good as you expected, darlin'?"

"It's even better. I... I can't believe I'm seeing them naked. I... I've wanted to so many times."

"They used to be a bit smaller – and firmer, too," she said.

She raised her hands and scooped them under her mature orbs. She rocked them slowly up and down once or twice, then more rhythmically. He gazed, almost mesmerized by the sensual sight of her breasts as they surged and bounced.

"They're gorgeous, Joan. I love their size, the way they move..."

He looked up into her face, anxious to remind himself of the woman to whom they belonged. She gazed back intently at him, but she was smiling, evidently thrilled by his delight in her.

"I hope you like this view as well, darlin'," she said quietly.

She pushed her breasts together and up, pressing the supple flesh into a firmer shape, then relaxed the pressure once more. She was determined to take her time, to savoir every moment with her lustful ex-neighbor.

"Ohhh yes, Joan!" he replied, nodding his head enthusiastically.

His lust for her thrilled her, reaffirming her desirability and femininity. She also felt that she was getting a private, secret revenge for her husband's cheating on her.

She took her nipples between the finger and thumb of each hand and gently tugged on them, stretching them away from her breasts, watching his intense gaze and the movement of his growing erection in his trousers. She began to trace her hand over her plump belly, running it over her lilac-checked skirt.

She slowly raised the second finger of her left hand to her mouth. He watched her draw it into her mouth and suck on it. It looked deliciously lewd and suggestive. Then she moved her hand slowly down to her breast. Her finger was glistening with saliva and she traced it round her hard, proud nipple. The rubbery point flattened and stood up again as she teased it. It glistened with the traces of her saliva.

He looked up at her face, the face of his former neighbor whom he had desired so hard and for so long. She smiled encouragingly. He stood up to walk to her, but she held up the palm of her hand to him.

"Not yet, darlin'."

"But Joan... I want to..."

"So do I, Dave, so do I. But let's take our time. Lie on the floor..."

"On the floor, Mrs.. Joan? Not on the bed?"

"No, darlin'. On the floor."

He unfastened his shoes and tugged them off, then his socks, and eased himself onto his back on the floor.

Her sexy, shapely legs were only a yard away, and he looked up at the underside of her mature breasts, framed by her open blouse. She stepped closer and stood astride his head.

He gave a low gasp as he saw up her skirt. Her thighs were fleshy and she was wearing white lacy panties. Her skirt acted as a sort of pelmet, framing the erotic sight.

"No touching – yet – darlin'," she murmured. "You said you wanted to admire some views. Here's one..."

To his delight she hiked up her skirt and lowered herself slowly to her haunches, bringing her crotch closer and closer to his face, then raised herself again to a standing position. The lace of her panties stretched taut then loosened again as she did so, and through it he could see the contours of her mound, her slit, her lips.

She repeated this several times and he stared as she lowered herself to just an inch or two above his face. She did the same again, but this time she dragged the gusset of her panties so that it bunched into her slit. He could see her enticing dark hairs; evidently she trimmed herself rather than shaved completely.

She did this four or five times, each time lowering and raising herself tantalizingly slowly.

"Do you like the view, darlin'?" she crooned.

"Ohhh yes, Joan. Please... please show it to me."

Despite what she was doing, it still embarrassed him to ask her. The intensity of his desire for her and the length of time he had felt it were slightly intimidating.

"Show what to you? I don't know what you mean," she teased.

"Your... what's inside your panties, Mrs. Martin..." he replied. He was too ashamed to use coarse language, and to use technical ones would have been too clinical and aloof.

Despite her invitation to call her by her first name, and despite her statement that she was now divorced, he couldn't help reverting back to her married one. Instead of correcting him, though, she savored it, realizing that he was living out a long-smoldering fantasy that he had never dreamed of fulfilling.

"You can do better than that, darlin'. Don't be shy. Use a name for what's inside Mrs. Martin's panties. A polite one or a rude one or a four-letter one. Whichever one you like."

"I... I want to see your pussy, Mrs. Martin." He deliberately used that name again, going back in time to when she lived next door, he was a virgin, and she was (in his mind) the married temptress seducing him.

"I want to see your pussy, Mrs. Martin. Your twat. Your... your cunt..."

His voice tailed off to a whisper as he spoke the four-letter taboo word to his former neighbor.

She laughed softly.

"You like me still being your married neighbor and you being a hot eighteen-year old virgin, don't you?"

"Yes. Is... that okay?"

"Yes. Hang on a minute..."

She strode to her bag and drew her wedding ring from it. She slid it onto her finger.

"Even though I'm divorced, I often wear it just to avoid getting unwanted attention. I'll wear it for now and be Mrs. Martin again for you..."

She felt strong to pretend still to be married, getting her own back on her cheating husband, and feeding off her ex-neighbor's fantasy.

"So – you want to see Mrs. Martin's cunt?"

"Yes."

"But you're only eighteen, David. And I'm twenty years older. And married. Do you think it's right that I show you my cunt? It's a private, secret part that a young lad from next door shouldn't see. And he shouldn't even be thinking about seeing it, either."

He was thrilled that she had latched onto his back-in-time mental journey and that she was going along with it.

"Mrs. Martin, I know it isn't right. It's wrong. Terribly wrong. But I want to. So badly. I need to see it. I've wanted to see it for so long. Please... please show me!"

"Well, all right darlin'. You can see it. But you mustn't touch it. Or kiss it. Or lick it. You can see it. In fact as you've wanted to so badly you can see it very close and sniff it. But no touching... just the view of it. Right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Martin."

Her teasing, her delaying the progression to petting and full-on sex, was very arousing. Still standing and looking down at his eager expression she smiled. He could tell that she was enjoying the scenario as much as he was. With a slow movement she gripped the gusset of her lacy panties and slid it to one side.

He gave a low groan. Her lips were puffy and her folds were pink and protruded somewhat. Her hair was trimmed short and the immediate area around her pussy itself was shaved. He looked up at her face, her blond hair in sharp contrast to the darkness of her trimmed pubes. She lowered herself to her haunches, bringing that long-withheld prize close. He inhaled. He could trace her musky sex-juice. He stared as she straightened for a few moments then brought it close. He gazed, too, at the tensing of her calf and thigh muscles, and realized that her legs and thighs were in fact well toned and fleshy rather than plump.

She straightened up and stepped to one side. She winked. Then she began to fasten her blouse buttons and stepped to one side of the easy chair where she had dropped her bra.

"Well, David, I'm glad you enjoyed the views. I shouldn't really have shown you, but..."

He was unsure whether she was serious or simply teasing him. He sat up.

"You ARE kidding, right, Joan?"

"What do you think? You said you wanted some views. Is that not enough for my eighteen year old virgin neighbor?"

A wave of relief washed over him as she reverted back to the scenario in his mind.

"No, Mrs. Martin. It isn't enough."

"What do you mean? What more can you possibly want?"

"I... I want to fondle and caress your tits and... and your nipples, Mrs. Martin. I... I want to suck them. And... and while I'm sucking your gorgeous juicy tits I want to slip my hand up your skirt and caress your... your cunt, Mrs. Martin."

"I see. Even though you're only young and a virgin?" she taunted.

"Yes."

"But the cunt you want to touch belongs to a married woman! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Yes. I am. But excited, too."

She felt her desire rising as she drew from him his fantasies from those several years ago. Though in some ways it seemed pathetic, the crude language to which they had both reverted excited her, too.

"And your prick – your young virgin prick – I expect you want to put it inside your married neighbor's twat where her husband's goes?"

"Yes."

Her crude and explicit talk excited him immensely. Mrs. Martin, the seductress, the seemingly prim and proper woman who had nevertheless flashed her panties at him years ago and whom he had spotted urinating in her driveway in the dark, now goading him with dirty talk and leading him moment by moment to letting him take her!

"Yes."

"But you would you take it out again quickly, surely? You wouldn't shoot your young hot spunk inside your housewife-neighbor, would you?"

"I would. Every last drop. Especially if I though she wanted me to. And... and I DO think she wants me to, Mrs. Martin!""

He was rock hard now. He gazed at her breasts, hugged by her blouse without a bra to mask their size or shape, at her shortish but sexy legs and well toned thighs, at her nice lilac-check skirt. He gazed into her eyes, the eyes of his former neighbor, the first woman he had masturbated to in the secrecy of his room. He fixed his gaze on the part of her skirt that now hid her crotch from his view once more.

"I see. And if Mrs. Martin allowed you to do that, would it be enough? Would that cure your naughty longings for her?"

"There's only one way to find out!"

"Don't be so damn cheeky! I asked you a question. If you fucked me, would that be the end of your naughty longings? Would it put an end to your perverted sly glances at my tits and trying to see up my skirt, staring at my legs, my bum, trying to see my nipples? Would it?"

Her tone was teasing but tinged with reproach. It excited him greatly. He felt his pre-cum seep into his boxers.

"I... I don't know. I wish I could say yes, but I don't think it would. I think... I think I'd want to do it again and again. In your house. In your car. Any time, any place. I think I'd want to screw you every day, Mrs. Martin."

She knew his language was exaggerated, but it made her feel good nevertheless to have such a powerful effect on him.

"Well, at least if you did you wouldn't need to wank as you thought about me. I presume you do that?"

He blushed. This was getting a bit close for comfort.

"Yes."

"Speak up! I couldn't hear you."

"Yes, Mrs. Martin. Yes, Joan."

He used her first name because somehow, shameful though it was, he felt the need to admit for real his sordid secret, the burning desire he had felt for her. He wanted her to picture him bringing himself off as he thought of her. She sensed his motive. It revolted and aroused her in equal measure.

"And how many times do you – or did you – wank as you thought about Joan, darlin'?"

"Most days, for a long time. On average once a day, because sometimes it was probably two or three times a day – Joan."

"Bloody hell, David. Bloody hell!"

"I.. I hope you're not offended," he replied."

"No. No, I'm a little bit shocked at the frequency of it that's all. Anyway, no need to wank today or to make do with imagining..."

She walked over to the bed. He sat up as she stepped past him, her skirt hem wafting close to his face. She stopped and pulled her knickers down, then slid onto the bed.

In a slow, sultry move she drew her skirt hem high up her strong looking thighs.

"You've seen some views of me. Now it's my turn to get some views. Get your shirt off. Let me see your chest and your nipples. Then when I've seen that turn round and take your trousers and underpants off and show me your firm young arse."

His heart was beating in overdrive. He stood up and unfastened his shirt, feeling curiously shy. He slid it off and draped it over the easy chair. He avoided looking at her, feeling self-conscious and hoping that she wouldn't be put off. He wasn't skinny, but although he wasn't overweight either, he wasn't particularly muscular.

"Very nice, darlin'. I like your hairy chest and your lean build. Now show me your arse!"

He turned his back to her and removed his trousers then his boxers.

"Lovely!" she commented approvingly. "Is your prick hard?"

"Yes."

"Is it sticky? Is your pre-cum dribbling?"

"Yes."

"Show me. Mrs. Martin wants to see it. Turn round and show me!"

Her commanding tome made him shudder with arousal. He slowly turned to face her again, feeling embarrassed by his erection as it stuck out rudely towards her.

"Bring it over here, darlin'. Let Mrs. Martin feel it and see how hard it is..."

He walker to the bed, his eyes fixed on her breasts, partly concealed by her white blouse that hung open, and on the retreated hem of her check skirt and on her fabulous thighs below it.

He stood close to her. He watched as her hand – the hand of the sexy neighbor whom he had lusted over for so long – reached out and wrapped around it. He watched as she gently squeezed it and began to shaft it firmly but slowly. She rubbed his seeping juice over his tight-stretched foreskin. The gesture looked very lewd. His gaze rested on her ring finger as her hand slid up and down.

"Oh David... I can't believe we're doing this!" she laughed.

He pushed her blouse to one side and cupped her squashy breast, thrilling in its size, its weight, its half-hard and half-soft consistency as he scooped it up and down. The sight was rude and sensual.

"You're... you're even sexier than I imagined... I... I want to kiss your breasts, Mrs. Martin – your lovely... housewife... breasts!"

"Do it, darlin'! Do it! Kiss Mrs. Martin's tits and suck them for her!"

She sensed that the excitement in her voice was very evident.

He lay beside her on the bed and kissed her breast tentatively. Her skin was soft and smooth and her orb gave way under his lips. He pressed his mouth harder against it, savoring the sight and the feel of it yielding. She sighed. So did he.

He stroked her other breast, then cupped it, with his finger and thumb each side of her erect nipple. He kneaded her soft flesh and at the same time gently pinched her nipple. She groaned softly. He stared at the rippling movements of her breasts as he fondled and kissed them. He pressed his head against her breastbone and rolled her orbs round, pressing them down slightly and releasing the pressure to allow them freer movement.

"Suck those tits, darlin! Lick those hard, sensitive nipples. Suck those juicy titties for me!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds