• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pussy'Tales: In the Library Ch. 02

Pussy'Tales: In the Library Ch. 02

This is a follow up to My first "pussy" story, and meant to be read after that one, so if you haven't read it yet, give it a look! MasterKT

After pussy caught her breath (and a short nap), I continued with her discipline. Actually, what many subs consider discipline, pussy takes as her rewards for pleasing her Master.

And, no doubt about it, I was quite pleased.

Yes, I was pleased, except for one detail. In cumming, pussy had committed a major violation of her rules. She had so lost control, that she had actually driven My cock right out of her cunt with the strength of her orgasm. This has not been an unusual occurrance, as she has VERY good vaginal muscle tone , and a deep streak of naughtiness. In the past, I had forgiven her this error, but I was no longer willing to put up with such selfish behavior from My slut.

After I released her from her bonds, I clipped her leash on, and led her outside onto the back porch. Last summer, she had become accustomed to walking around the yard in her collar and nothing more, but the January chill caused her nipples to immediately crinkle into eraser hard points, and as she remembered that I had pruned the shade trees that drape the porch quite severely, she began to blush. I noted with satisfaction the pink waves that chased, one after another, across her breasts.

Whispering almost inaudibly, she pled "Master, may I please go and pee?" I nodded the

affirmative, and she quickly turned to go back into the house. However, I did not, and she abruptly reached the end of her leash. With a jerk, she stood still at the end of her taut leash, shivering at attention, knowing she had misjudged My intentions.

I simply raised an eyebrow, and gesturing at the lawn, said "Go." Hesitating, she looked at Me and replied, "Oh, I don't have to go that badly."

My silence was deafening, and as I looked down at pussy, she could see the clouds of impatience in My eyes. She lowered her head, looking at the ground, and her light blush turned into a sheet of pink that raced from her face, down her neck, and spread across her breasts.

I cinched My hand up higher on the nylon of the leash, and catching her nipple with My other hand, led her onto the lawn. As she looked up at Me with pleading eyes, I took her leash at the collar, and said, "Squat." pussy quickly obeyed.

In a voice so low that I almost missed it, pussy whispered "Master?" "Yes, pussy?", I answered. Acceptance of My dominance glowed softly in her eyes, and she said softly, "Master, may I pee?"

"Pee, pussy!" was My reply.

At first a dribble, then a steady stream of water poured from between her pussylips, splashing silently into the grass between her widespread legs. As her bladder let go, she closed her eyes, and a small smile danced across her lips. Her nipples, which to My amazement had gone soft, became hard as diamonds, and stood out from her breasts, begging for My touch.

I bent down, and peering into her crotch, I began to smile as, before My eyes, pussys' clitoris peeked out from its sheath, and began to stand out, glistening with her juices. As I watched, her clitoris began to pulse with excitement, and she began rocking ever so slightly, back and forth. As the stream of pee trailed off, she opened her eyes, and lifting her gaze to Me, she said "Master, I'm done. May I stand up?" "After I wipe you clean," I replied.

Reaching into the pocket of My bathrobe, I pulled out a damp washcloth that I had prepared, and bending over again, softly rubbed My pussys' pussy. As the warm cloth touched her nether lips, the softest groan escaped from her lips,and she pressed her cunt down, and began to rock hard against My fingers.

Looking into her I eyes, close enough to feel her breath upon My face, I whispered softly "pussy?"

Looking into My eyes, she murmured "Yes, Master?"

"Who gives you pleasure, pussy?"

"You do, my Master."

I began to speed up the pace of My rubbing, and dropping the washcloth, slid My fingers in the furrow of her cunt, her juices soaking them, and running down into My palm.

"Who controls your orgasms, pussy?"

"You do, Master!"

My middle finger slid into her dripping hole, the instroke causing her breath to catch, and then a small sigh escaped her lips. As I looked into pussys' eyes, they started to get that glazed, lust filled look that I love the most. While My palm rubbed her ass, I reveled in the muscle tone of her vagina, as it pulsed in strong, clear waves of desire. Her moans increased, becoming "Ahhhhs!" thet threatened to start the neighbors dogs barking.

"pussy, be quiet!", I whispered piercingly, then asked "Why did you push Me out, pussy?"

"MAAssster?" she panted, between moans of pleasure, trying to feign ignorance.

"pussy, why did you push Me out?"

"I lo-ost control, Master. Forgiiiiive me, please, Master?" she whined, her hips thrusting, bouncing up and down on My hand, her voice trailing of into a wail, hanging on the edge of orgasm.

I smiled, and stated quietly, "pussy, you know what I want...Beg."

Straining, panting, almost wild eyed, pussy wailed out, "MASTER, may I pleeeeeezzze cum!"

I ignored her wails, and waited, as she started to lose control. As I could feel her vaginal walls flare out , ready to cum, I hissed "NOW, pussy! Cum!"

Her orgasm hit like a lightening bolt, as I steadied her on My hand, and felt the rythmic contractions of her pussy walls. I took posession of her lips, kissing her. As her mouth fell open, My tongue thrust into her mouth, and she eagerly began to suck on it, her wails muffled into mewling cries of pleasure.

She shook, and shuddered through her peak, jerking her cunt off on My finger, and tears began to roll down her face. Leaning back against Me, she sobbed quietly through the last of her cum motions, then turned her face toward Me, and, in a tiny voice, sobbed "Am I forgiven, Master?"

As My heart swelled with love, I spoke. "Yes pussy, you are forgiven."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pussy'Tales: In the Library Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds