• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Loving Act of Submission

A Loving Act of Submission

He came home after a long night at work. She had asked Him earlier if she could prepare for Him. He had granted her request, curious at what she had planned. He knew her mind so well, but she was getting damned good at surprising Him.

He set His keys and the mail down on the counter. He noticed that all of the lights in the apartment were off except for one in the living room. He stepped through the dining room and immediately took in the scene before Him. His eyes opened wide in surprised disbelief of what He was seeing. Before Him, kneeling in the center of the living room, was His beloved submissive. He had come home in the past to find her kneeling, waiting for Him to arrive, but this time was much different. This time she had made herself as completely vulnerable as she possibly could have on her own, despite the fact that some of what He saw before Him He knew bordered on panicking her not long ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She heard Him pull up in the car. "Oh god, He's here. This is it," she frantically thought. She willed herself to take a deep breath. She had planned everything down to the smallest detail. She opened up the freezer and took out the bowl of ice she'd prepared. She walked into the living room and set it down on the glass coffee table. She knelt down in the center of the living room and prepared herself. Then she heard the key turn in the deadbolt and her heart drummed uncontrollably within her chest.

As the lock clicked her heart hammered loudly in her ears. She heard His keys fall onto the counter and His footsteps on the linoleum as He crossed the kitchen. There was a pause in what she could hear. Was He on the carpet? Was He looking at her? What was He thinking? Her mind was racing. Then suddenly she knew He was looking at her when she heard His surprised gasp. She wished she could see His eyes. She wished she could smile up at Him. She could feel His presence as He knelt down beside her and whispered in her ear, "Oh, angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was wearing her cuffs and had even placed the locks on them herself – something He had always done as a part of their preparations. She was wearing her black satin night shirt. He smiled because He knew she'd been so brave to do so much of what she'd done, yet still could not bare to expose herself so completely in such a vulnerable way. The shirt was, however, completely unbuttoned, exposing her body. Her breasts protruded from the opening and hanging from each nipple was a clamp connecting one to the other with a chain. As He got closer He noticed that her cuffs were clasped together, forcing her arms to stay at her side as her wrists were clasped to her ankles. The most loving touch to her attire, however, was the purple scarf around her head. She had put her hair in a ponytail and covered her eyes with the scarf. She had crossed it behind her head underneath her hair and brought it back around to her face where it was tied in a large knot in her mouth.

He knelt down beside her and took in the sight of this gift kneeling in front of Him. He was deeply touched by what she had done for Him. Knowing her fears doubled the intensity of this offering of herself. He turned to the table behind her and noticed the bowl of ice placed next to His flogger and His crop. Just months ago she would become skittish at the mere mention of using the crop. Only weeks ago did she succumb to her fears of being gagged. He knew these had been hard limits for her, but over time He had nurtured a trust in her. He knew she still did not love or crave these things, but she had come to terms with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She did all of these things for Him to show Him how devoted she was to Him. She wanted to give Him a gift no other had given Him and a gift she had given no other. She knew that all the symbolism in her surprise would not be lost on Him. He was observant and would take to heart what she had done for Him. She loved Him with all her heart and now felt as though she had shown Him just how deep her love ran with this loving act of submission.

Heart's bound angel

May 28, 2002

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Loving Act of Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 505 milliseconds