• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shrinkage Ch. 04

Shrinkage Ch. 04

123

When I opened my eyes it was light outside and I was sandwiched between Angie and Shannon with her ass pressed against my morning wood, or twig as Angie calls it. I slowly brushed my hand up Shannon's body and cupped her puffy dark tit in my hand, fluttering kisses on her shoulder and back. She arched back and pressed her ass into me, teasing my prick as I pushed into her. Shannon picked up my hand pressing it to her lips taking each finger into her mouth and sucking them one by one, lingering on my pinky and sucking like it was my dick. Placing my hand back on her breast she reached back taking hold of my little dick. I began to fuck her warm soft hand, with encouraging squeezes. My pace quickened and heart raced as I approached euphoria. Nearing ejaculation Shannon squeezed hard whispering,

"Not yet." Letting go Shannon rolled out of bed, and instructed me to wait for her before disappearing behind the bathroom curtain.

I shifted to lay flat on my back and started jerking off. But, Angie grabbed my hand,

"She said not yet" and moved it away giving me a little smirk. I had no idea she was awake. Angie got up and went to the bathroom curtain and knocked on the wall asking Shannon if she could join her. A few minutes later they both came out looking a bit refreshed, Angie pulled on some boy-short panties and white flowery bra, honestly looking even more enticing than being naked. Shannon stepped into some shorts and a t-shirt. By this time Bill and Jill were stirring a bit, and Karen was bouncing down the stairs (damn morning people!).

Bill got up and pulled on his boxers before brewing the coffee. The girls heated up the muffins Bill made last night.

"Has anyone seen the butter?" Karen innocently asked, causing a storm of laughter from the kitchen.

I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on going commando, and headed to the bathroom. I came out a few minutes later to find the group hovering over Shane who was still asleep, and pitching a big tent.

"He almost never gets this hard" Shannon babbled.

Angie reached over and pulled the sheet down in one swift motion revealing Shane's massive cock. It looked like a penis shaped tower of white dough.

"Let's wake him up!" Shannon snickered, and then using whispers and hand gestures the girls positioned themselves around the Shane. Angie to his right, Karen to his left and Shannon taking him head on as they pounced.

Before Shane could fully wake up, he had three girls devouring his rock hard cock. Shannon had his head in her mouth, while Angie and Karen worked his shaft.

"What the fuck!" Shane belted startled by the invasion.

"Fuck, me!" Shane stated in disbelief

"Good morning" Shannon smiled, "do you want us to stop?" she toyed.

"God no, please no."

The girls continued the work they had begun. Angie and Karen found their rhythm with Shannon leading the way. Shane's fantasy was being fulfilled right in front of our eyes. He was in heaven feeling all the mouths and tongues up and down his massive cock. It would take a carnival sword swallower to do any better sucking him off.

Jill approached her husband and dropped to her knees pulling Bill's stiff dick out of his boxers she quickly sucked him into her mouth.

"Yeah baby, suck my dick!" Bill commanded "You're my bitch now aren't you?"

"Yes baby, I am your bitch." Jill relented.

After a few seconds Bill pushed Jill away and demanded she lick Shannon's ass. Reluctantly, but obediently she placed her hands on Shannon's ass and spread her cheeks wide. Shannon was still sucking Shane's cock and hadn't paid attention to anything else. She yelped and tensed up at the touch of Jill's warm kiss against her hole. Shannon's attention was stolen for only a moment as she recomposed herself and went back to working her husband's massive cock.

Jill was reaming Shannon's tight asshole digging her tongue in deeper and deeper, licking and sucking her brown spot. Bill tapped Jill on the shoulder and moved her aside and stepped up just behind Shannon. Bill pressed his hard penis against her and without warning, without asking, without any regard he thrust deep inside her.

"FUCK!" Shannon bellowed, obviously not expecting Bill's surprise. But Bill just grabbed her hips and thrust in again.

"If you want me to stop just say so." Bill offered in the same tone Shannon had offered Shane, but she made no attempt to stop him; but arched her back giving him greater access.

Shane grabbed his wife's head and thrust into her warm mouth,

"Just a little... bit.... MORE!" Mount Shane erupted in a fountain of cum in and around Shannon's mouth. But, she wasn't done being taken from behind, and laid her head on Shane as Bill pumped more excitedly deep inside her.

"Come on baby fuck that ass!" Jill encouraged. Bill's back straightened his legs buckled and with a loud grunt emptied his load in Shannon's ass.

I couldn't believe what I just watched really happened, and I just gawked unable to think straight as the rest of the group regained their lust filled senses and returned to a modicum of decency, covering and cleaning themselves up.

Kevin had been nonchalantly going about the kitchen, making coffee and cleaning things up, seemingly uninterested in the wild sex play happening just 15 feet away from him. As Kevin opened the back door to take the trash out a blast of freezing air filled the cabin. The temperature had dropped and the wind had picked up.

"I don't think we're going to spend much time out there today" Kevin chirped rushing over to the fire place adding more logs and stoking it to a full flame.

"So, now what are we going to do?" Karen huffed in disappointment

The rest of us just looked each other knowing full well where this was going. This is when the chickee-bow-wow" music would have started if this was a 70's porno.

"I have a game!" Shannon blurted. Seriously did she spend her entire youth playing sex games in her parents' basement, or is this what therapists do with their time?

Shannon grabbed a deck of cards she found in the coffee table drawer yesterday. Thumbing the cards into two decks she then dealt one card to each girl from one deck and one card to each guy from the other, telling us not to let anyone know our card.

"Now, each of you has a card that matches another card. Whoever you are matched with, is your new shower buddy." The group whooped and whistled in excitement.

"But... BUT!" Shannon yelled getting the groups attention, "There are rules: first, you are not allowed to bathe yourself. Second, you must fully bathe the other person within five minutes; I'll set the timer on my phone. Third, and this is VERY important - no one cums."

"BOOOO!" Kevin hissed for all of us.

"We have a long time together today. We're building trust, intimacy and anticipation" Shannon pressed "This works great for couples who have lost intimacy in their relationship."

"So, who goes first?" Jill asked

"We all reveal our cards at the same time, and go in order lowest to highest. Okay?"

"1...2...3!" We turned our cards over holding them chest high. Bill and Shannon had twos. Shane and Jill both drew fives. Kevin and Angie had eights. Karen and I had Jacks. My mind was going crazy remembering how skillful her hands were on Kevin two nights ago.

"You ready?" Shannon bit her bottom lip holding her hand out to Bill. As they made their way to the bathroom she picked up her phone and started thumbing through to find a countdown.

"Hey, we all ended up with the partner of the person who has our real partner." Jill pointed out.

The rest of us decided to turn on some music and play some cards while waiting our turn. Kevin played bartender mixing a bottle of tequila with orange juice and squeezing some limes in the mix, a kinda poor man's tequila sunrise since we didn't have grenadine. It wasn't too bad if you gulped it, but it wasn't a sipping drink.

Even over the shower and music we could still hear the sounds of fun coming from the bathroom creating some shifting in our seats and more than a few bursts of nervous laughter. Particularly, Shane and Jill perked up listening to their spouses and knowing they were next.

A few minutes later the shower turned off. Finally coming out, wearing the basic coverings they had on earlier; their faces flush and breathing like they just worked out. Shannon passed the phone off to Shane as she kissed him deep and looked lustfully in his hazel eyes.

We reshuffled the deck and started another hand, while Shannon and Bill caught up with our drinking still panting from excitement, neither one betraying the details of their shower.

Jill obviously went first bathing Shane, as we could hear her exclamations of shock at Shane's cock. Being the only girl who hadn't touched him earlier, Jill was deeply enthralled with Shane's dick. But, Bill was totally unfazed. Full of new confidence he had no fears over Jill manhandling a cock so much bigger than his own.

Kevin made another batch of redneck mimosas, as Jill started calling them. I was now on my third red Silo cup of morning tequila. My face was a bit numb, and I was finding things way too funny not to be drunk. Before I knew it Angie was heading to the bathroom with Kevin in front of her. I know how enticing she is and for a moment was a little panicked that they might not be able to follow all the rules. I know it might seem silly, but until this past year she had only been with me, and then occasionally Marlin. Plus, she is my wife even if we do have an unconventional sex life. I was really getting worked up.

Try as I might I couldn't hear a damn thing. Maybe we were being louder, or maybe they were being quieter after hearing the others; either way it was killing me not knowing what was going on in there. That afternoon, Angie curled up next to me on the couch and whispered in my ear while teasing my dick through my pants:

"As soon as we closed the curtain Kevin's eyes met mine, he really is a looker" she teased me. "Then he placed a gentle brush of his lips against my neck and sat down on the commode and pulled me on top of him straddling his legs, and rubbed his rough face over the tops of my breasts spilling over my bra. His hands were so strong he could have done anything he wanted to me, but he played it gentle. Turning on the shower as we nibbled each other's necks and chests, the water was immediately hot, having been well warmed."

"He unclasped my bra and slowly pulled it away from my body, leaning back and taking it all in. He instructed me to stand up and turn around. Cupping my breasts in my arms I turned to look at him over my left shoulder giving him my best 'fuck me' eyes, and arching my back pushing my ass out. I know I looked good, and I could tell he thought so too as his dick hardened out of his boxers. He reached out and pulled my panties down and I teased him turning around covering my tits in my right arm and hiding my bare cunt behind my left hand."

""He pleaded with me, and I dropped my arms to the side revealing myself to him. He stood up and yanked his boxers off, jerking his cock a few times."

"Do all guys do that?" She asked me, "Or is it just the ones with big cocks, that want me to suck them?" She teased me. "He was already big, but got even bigger as we stepped into shower."

"I turned around, breaking our embrace, and put my hands against the shower wall leaning in and spreading my legs.

'Do you want to frisk me?' I teased him. Then taking my Pouf Ball, he applied some body wash and started bathing me. Placing the Pouf directly over my ass he squeezed letting the soap cover me before bending down allowing his cock to press into my crack. I thought that was something only you liked to do?" She grinned, "But his cock was so much bigger than yours." She reminisced recalling the events.

"Kevin finally moved his hands around front taking my breasts in his hands he ensured they were thoroughly cleaned. Then spinning me around with his powerful arms, I was certain he was going to kiss me, but stopped just before our lips touched and stroked his cheek next to mine and slipped his thick finger between my folds and pushed it up inside me. I almost came right there. I am certain his finger is bigger than your dick," Angie bragged. "But just then the timer went off letting us know it was time to switch."

"I pressed my tits into him and pushed him against the wall. Grabbing the body wash I poured it between our bodies and washed him with my breasts, all the while feeling his cock pressing into my stomach. I slid down his body and fucked his cock between my breasts. He looked so good, with that thick manly dick between my tits. I just had to know" She said coyly. "I just had to know what it would feel like against my pussy. Turning around I pressed him against my ass, before grabbing his cock and putting to my lips. God he is so thick! He bent his knees meeting my advances allowing me to position his head right on me." She breathed heavily as she recounted her experience.

"Just one little push... who could blame us? It felt so good... and... Is it really fucking when neither person cums?" She panted reliving the experience.

"Did you? I mean, did he?..."I stammered

"I'll never tell." She teased, and to this day I have no idea what really happened in that shower. Hell, she could have made the entire thing up just toying with me.

What I do know is that Kevin headed straight up to the loft, got fully dressed and stepped out back for a smoke when he came out of that shower, and Angie could have poked an eye out with her tits.

"Next?" Angie giggled knowing it was my turn.

Shannon had a two stage count down on her phone so it would ring at five minutes and then at ten. I really had no idea what Karen thought of me, she was always nice to everyone so that was no indicator. But, there was something about her I found sexy as hell. Her crystal blue eyes, strong jaw and overly blond hair mixed with the tattoos and piercings was hot, like a farmer's daughter gone bad.

She closed the curtain to the bathroom and I turned around,

"How do you want to start?" I chatted trying to keep it friendly. She put her hair up in a tight ponytail, with her straight cut bangs across her brow.

"Start?!" She snapped and grabbed my throat "You're going to do whatever the fuck, I tell you to do!" Holy shit, did she just have a schizophrenic episode?

"Pull your dick out!" She grunted through her clinched jaw, and unzipped my pants. I had my jeans on and nothing else. I reached in and pulled my now soft dick out, which just barely poked past the opening of my jeans.

She stood back, letting go of my throat and laughed,

"That really is so sad, I can't believe Angie has put up with you this long...oh yeah she hasn't! Shit, you are so small even you know you can't satisfy a woman. And you let your sexy wife fuck another dick. Such a shame really, you have such a nice body." She confessed rubbing her hands all up and down my chest and stomach then thumped my dick head sticking out.

"Does that little thing even work? Is it useful for anything? I want to watch you piss." She turned me toward the toilet and lifted the seat and aimed my little dick. "Go on now, piss, and show me it works and does something right or I'll go right out there and tell everyone that you came before I could touch you." I closed my eyes and pushed my urine out, thank God I drank so much; a full steady stream came pissing out.

"Well shit! It does work. Now stop!" She commanded and pinched my dick off.

"Hold it." She demanded, I took my penis between my fingers and pinched off the stream. Karen quickly slipped out of her robe and stepped in the shower and sat down on her knees.

"Now, piss on me!"

"What?"

"Do it! Piss on me!" Reluctantly I turned and let go, hitting Karen in the chest.

"Oh yes!" She cooed, and dropped her head letting my urine run over her hair and face, rubbing it all over herself. Then reached over and turned on the shower. By this time the water was only slightly warmer than room temperature.

"Wash me off." Karen insisted.

I took off my pants and stepped in, Karen stayed on her knees and handed me the body wash. I generously applied it to her head and started washing her hair; after all I had just pissed in it. As I coated her hair with soap, Karen turned her head and sucked my dick into her mouth, causing a shiver to shoot through my body. She pulled me down on my knees and then lay back dragging me down on top of her. Her spatial awareness was keen or she was just lucky, because I wouldn't have guessed the shower was big enough for us to lie down, but it was. The shower was intermittently spitting hot followed by cold water as its capacity was strained. I spilled more soap on Karen's chest and bathed her with my hands. Her pierced nipples created an unusual contrast to her delicate flesh.

"Suck them!" I needed no further instruction and sucked her soapy studded tit into my mouth, playing with her metal ring on my tongue. I was so confused by her and even more turned on, and realized I'd been humping her stomach when she grabbed my hips,

"No!" She scolded and the bell rang.

"My turn" Karen snickered, as a wicked smile spread across her face.

"Get on your hands and knees." She asserted, and I complied. She drizzled the soap on my back and between my cheeks, massaging the body wash around; her hand creeping down between my crack to my taint and cupping her hand around my balls.

"You heard the rules, no cumming. So you better not cum! If you cum I'll tell everyone that you jerked yourself off. And who do you think they'll believe? Sweet-dumb-Karen or tiny-dick-perverted Dave?"

"You, they'll believe you." I croaked, as Karen gave me a little squeeze. She pushed me down on to my elbows and started pumping my dick. I felt like a goat being milked, but felt great, her hands were amazing, and she had me so confused and turned around. She gently began circling my asshole with the tip of her finger and I let out moan.

"Do not cum!" She commanded, all the while slowly stroking my little dick with soapy hands.

Karen gradually pressed harder against my hole sliding her slippery finger in,

"Don't you cum!" she reminded. Karen worked her finger fucking my ass still casually toying with my dick in her hand; I was on the verge of cumming and was doing all I could to hold out.

"You need to stop, I am cumming Karen!"

BING! The alarm went off.

Karen immediately stopped, but I swear a gentle breeze could have sent me into orgasm. I turned over and allowed the now cold water to do its magic. My dick stopped pulsing and shrank down to a small little button.

"Oh." She giggled, "Your little weenie went bye-bye." We dried off and Karen leaned into me, regaining her sweet personality and giggled,

"I hope that was okay" and kissed me softly on the lips, "She said you might like it rough." Then she walked out of the bathroom.

Who, she? Angie? When did she? I was so fucking horny, tipsy and confused. Slipping my jeans back on I headed out.

It was like a foggy dream, I just had this bizarrely erotic moment with Karen, and life outside that shower was so...normal, like walking out of a movie theater into the harsh sunlight, everything seemed...strange. Angie looked up at me over her cup, her eyes glassy enough for me to know she wasn't just drinking orange juice, and shot me her devilish smile.

Bill had set out a spread of sandwich fixings, and leftovers from dinner for lunch; as everyone helped themselves that's when Angie met me on the couch to tell her story. Everyone was so focused on food; I doubted anyone even noticed us, even as I squirmed in my seat.

Rock hard once again, and also starving we joined the group at the table. The silence at the table was deafening as the sexual tension filled the room.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shrinkage Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds