• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Fifty Year Lie: Husband's Story

The Fifty Year Lie: Husband's Story

12

Barbara looked stunning in her wedding dress as her father, Joseph Anderson, escorted her toward the front of the church where I stood waiting with the biggest smile I could muster on my face. My brother and best man stood beside me, smiling also. Brenda, Barbara's younger sister and maid of honor, stood across from me with a look I could only describe as a mixture of a smile and a frown and I couldn't figure out why. The next one hundred and eighty minutes were a blur of activity that overwhelmed me into blissful numbness after the kiss we gave each other when the minister said we could. Photos upon photos were taken, congratulations to us both, the reception in the fellowship hall of the church blurred together after a while. Finally, thankfully it was over and time for Barb and I to go change into our traveling clothes for the honeymoon in Hawaii I had managed to put together.

"You were and are so beautiful, Mrs. Jameson! Don't be too long changing, we've a flight to catch!"

"You were and are so handsome, Mr. Jameson! I love you, but it'll probably take me thirty minutes or longer to get changed and ready to go. We'll make it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Be patient and don't drink too much Champagne, you need to be able to perform when we get to the resort, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you mean and I'll be up for the task!"

I went to the small room to the side of the sanctuary to change from my tux into the comfortable clothes I had brought for the ride to the airport, wait before boarding the plane, and the ten hour flight to Honolulu, Hawaii that was in store for us. I went back to the fellowship hall nibbled on some fresh fruit left from the reception and drank a soft drink while I waited for Barb. I began wondering where she was when the thirty minute mark had come and gone and started thinking about going and looking for her when she ran into the fellowship hall at the fifty minute mark.

"I'm sorry Rick. It took longer to get the dress off and folded properly than I had anticipated. I've already had our things loaded into the limo and most everyone is waiting to see us off outside. We're ready to go so come on. I wish it wasn't going to be so long before we can consummate our marriage. I'm so horny right now and I want you so bad!"

Barb grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the outside door. All our friends and families were clapping and waving as we entered the back of the limo for the ten minute ride to the airport. Barb was all over me for the short drive and I had an erection within the first couple of minutes of her kissing and touching me. I pushed her away so I could talk to her.

"Barb honey, I want you as badly as you want me, but we don't have enough time for this! Even though you give an excellent blowjob, you know it takes me longer than ten minutes to come! Please baby, calm down until we get to the resort and I promise that we'll do anything and everything we can think of to each other!"

"Okay Rick, I'll try and calm down! I'm just so happy, excited, and turned on right now; it's hard to control myself! I love you so much!"

Barb and I made it to the airport with ten minutes to spare. We already had our tickets and the limo driver handed off our luggage to the skycap so we made it to the departing gate in time to walk right on board our plane. It was 1962 and the difficulties that will befall flying passengers thirty nine years into the future didn't exist for flying passengers in that simpler time.

By the time we got to the resort ten and a half hours later, Barb and I were both sweaty and slightly tired so I didn't think anything of Barb wanting to take a shower before we began fooling around for the first time as a married couple. I was a little frustrated when she told me no when I proposed we take a shower together and see what that might lead to. I had a brief moment of anger come over me when I heard the lock on the suite's bathroom click after Barb went into it. I stripped off my clothes and lay on the bed naked waiting on Barb. She had the most beautiful and seductive smile on her face when she exited the bathroom in a bright red teddy that I'd never seen before. I could see the matching lacy bra and panties through the thin material of the teddy. My 6", 3.5" thick cock sprang up to full hardness from the semi-hard state it had been in since we had gotten into the room.

"Hurry and take a shower, my love, and I'll take care of that problem you have sticking out from your crotch!" Barb purred at me.

I ran to the shower and did a Rick's half time shower. For the ladies and maybe some of the guys (but I doubt that) a half time shower is one that takes place during the half time of a sporting event a guy wants to watch and still be ready to leave when the significant other is. Quick wash and rinse of the hair, wash and rinse of the underarms and crotch, and drying off in front of the TV as the game resumes. Extra cologne for any body odor that might linger, dressing in front of TV and out the door when she's ready and everyone stays happy. I was back in the bedroom in ten minutes flat still a little damp from the quick towel down after my shower.

Barb was spread eagled on the bed and rubbing her clit with her forefinger through the crotch less panties of her lingerie set.

"I'm so wet down here Rick! Please stick your gorgeous dick into my wet pussy! I need you so bad right now!"

I dropped on the bed on my knees between her legs and rammed myself to the hilt in one stroke. Barb hadn't been a virgin when we met and we had been fucking each other since our second date which had been almost a year before our marriage so I knew what her pussy felt like around my cock. I realized from the start that she was wetter and hotter inside her snatch than I could remember. I didn't contemplate on the differences for long because Barb was urging me to fuck her good and hard from the very start. I plunged myself into her as hard and fast as I could while concentrating on not coming myself. Barb had two huge orgasms underneath me and on my pounding cock before I loosed my steamy seed deep into her womb. I hoped that I had impregnated her on that first time, but knew we had a full week to get the task done.

Barb had been on the pill during our courtship, but promised to stop taking it so we could start a family immediately. We had abstained from having intercourse for a week before the wedding so that she wouldn't get pregnant before our honeymoon. We did use our hands and mouths to pleasure each other for that week. Both Barb and I enjoyed sex and had too big of sex drives to stop having any form of sex for a week.

I'm guessing that some of you are wondering why a newly married couple would want to start a family right away. I know that most couples try to wait until they are settled and have a little bit of financial security before starting their family. Barb and I didn't have to worry about financial security because my father was one of the richest men in the city Barb and I came from. My brother and I both worked for our father, if you called occupying an office and sitting through meetings that Dad ran from start to finish as work. My father had bought both of us a nice house when we graduated from college, me in 1960 and my brother in 1962 only a couple of months before my wedding. I met Barb in late 1960, but didn't get her to go out with me till early summer. We had sex on our second date and were a couple from that night forward. Barb's old boyfriend, John Malone, did try and get her to come back to him, but she told him she was in love with me in a way she never was with him. He stopped calling her after that and I relaxed, overjoyed that she had picked me over him. We were both twenty two when we married in 1962 and I was so much in love with her I envisioned many blissful years of happiness for us.

Barb went on a one week shopping trip in the middle of December the year we were married alone because my father wouldn't let me have the week off. At the end of January, '63 I came home and found Barb in a new negligee and the biggest smile on her face.

"What has you so happy and why do you have the sexy outfit on this early in the evening?"

"Oh Rick, I have great news! I'm pregnant and remembering how it happened got me so horny, I didn't want to wait to relive it. Now get naked and fill my pussy with that fat dick!"

I did as she asked and we made passionate love on the living room carpet the first time and the living room couch the second. Barb had at least two orgasms to my one both times and after the second we lay on the couch holding each other while I told her how happy I was and how much I wanted to be a father. After the normal period of morning sickness, the unpredictable yet sudden mood swings, unusual food cravings, and other stressful occurrences a couple experiences during a first pregnancy, our son Rick Jr. was born in September of that year. We settled down into the routine of a happily married couple with a child and life was good. The only bump in the road was Barb's uncontrolled spending habits for a couple of months after JR.'s birth. After we had a talk about it and I firmly yet lovingly told her it was going to stop or she'd have to make due on a monthly budget that I controlled, she got herself under control on her own and for the rest of our marriage she never had that problem again.

Our daughter, Jessica, was born the next year without complications and life resumed with the exception that we added a part time nanny to help Barb out with our children. I had to explain to Barb, again in a loving tone, that she would care for our children so that they wouldn't be calling the nanny mommy instead of her when she wanted the nanny to be full time and be the primary caregiver to our children.

The birth of our third child and the complications that Barb experienced from giving birth led to the discovery that would change my life forever. Barb began hemorrhaging very heavily after Mark's delivery and required emergency surgery. The surgeon had to remove her uterus in order to stop the bleeding and Barb was in the ICU unit of the hospital for two days. During that time she asked me to bring her a stuff dolphin I had gotten her during our honeymoon in Hawaii. Our children were staying with Brenda with the nanny helping her out so I was alone in our home looking through our closet for the dolphin. When I knelt down to look under, Barb's clothes, my knee landed on a humped up piece of carpet. When I looked closer, I could see that the carpet had been loosened and could be lift up. When I moved it, I found a sunken pull ring in a section of the floor. I pulled on it and the section opened to reveal a narrow, long metal box that fit between the floor joists with its own pull ring lift. I opened it and saw pictures and letters bundled together with rubber bands. I pulled them out and began looking at the pictures.

The first bundle had pictures of Jessica with Barb holding her and John Malone holding her, but none of me holding her. When I turned the one of her in John's arms over, it had this written on the back.

Jessica with her real father three days after her birth

I wanted to throw the whole batch of material I had drug out of the box back into it in anger, but a tiny kernel of curiosity at the back of my mind stopped me. I looked at the next batch of pictures of Rick JR. that were the same as the ones for Jessica. The final batch I looked at nearly drove me insane. My beautiful bride still in her wedding dress bent over at the waist with John Malone fucking her. I could tell from the background that they were in the small room Barb was to use to change in. The writing on the back almost drove me to tear it in two.

John's wedding present to Rick

I don't know what made me read some of the letters in the box, but read them I did. All of them were from John and all had glowing words of love and devotion to Barb. I stopped reading and put everything back the way I had found it. I was angry, hurt, and confused as I left the closet and then my home. I drove straight to the one person I had always turned to whenever I had a problem, my father.

"Dad, I need to talk to you!" Were the only words I got out before I broke down crying on his stoop when he opened his door that afternoon. He put his arm around me and led me to his den then gave me a shot of Jack Daniel's black when my sobbing had subsided.

"Rick, what has you so upset? I thought Barb was going to make a full recovery. She hasn't taken a turn for the worse, has she? Or is it one of the children? Something's happened to one of my grandchildren, hasn't it? I told you to bring them here! I knew Barb's sister wouldn't be able to handle them!"

"No Dad, everybody's fine except for me! I married a lying, cheating, slut whose forced another man's children off on me and made me believe they were my own! You don't have any grandchildren by me, now! Robert Jr.'s kids are your only grandkids now!"

"What the hell are you talking about, Rick? If course I have grandchildren by you! You're not making any sense here, Son!"

I proceeded to tell my father of what I had discovered in our closet at home, omitting nothing. I began to cry again after my tale was at its ended. My father arose from his chair, came around his desk, and wrapped me up in his arms much like he had done when I was a boy and was afraid of thunder storms. He held me and I could feel the strength he still possessed even at the age of sixty. When I had stopped crying, I asked him what I was going to do.

"Son, until you found that box, you loved Barbara, loved those kids, thought of them as yours, and would do anything to protect them, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then you found that box and all those things changed in an instant, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"BULLSHIT! I don't believe that. I know you still love Barbara even though you're hurting and confused right now. Those kids haven't done anything to you for you to stop loving and caring about them. I know you'll not like what I'm about to say, but you asked me what you were going to do so here it is. You pretend you hadn't found that box, you continue to be the loving husband and father you've always been, and you do whatever you have to do to be happy for the rest of your life."

"I can't do that! She cheated on me on our wedding day! Our wedding day, Dad! I can't live with her after that!"

"RICK JAMESON, YOU LISTEN TO ME AND YOU LISTEN GOOD! You're going to be the one in charge of my company and wealth when I retire in a few years. Why do you think I've had you studying all that material I sent to you? Why have you sat in on some meetings and Rob hasn't? You need to start thinking about the future here, Son. Yes, times are changing, but not that fast. Some of the people this company does business with are still stuck in the Fifties. Divorce, a broken home, those things don't sit well with them. For the continued success of this company past the time when I'm in charge, you need to come to grips with this, compartmentalize it, and move on. If you can't do that and insist on divorcing Barbara and abandoning those children, I'll have to let you go and start grooming Rob to take over for me."

"But Dad, she's lied to me from day one. How do I compartmentalize that? How do I pretend I've not seen what I saw? What do you even know about what I'm going through? You and mom, God rest her soul, had the perfect marriage."

"No Son, we didn't. You and Rob just thought we did. I know firsthand what you're feeling because I've been there. Not in as an extreme a case as you, but I know how it feels when the one person you trusted body and soul betrays you. Your mother, damn her soul, cheated on me and it continued until her death. It was the Fifties and divorce wasn't even an option then. This company, our company, would have failed before it got good and started if I'd have divorced your mother. So yeah, I've been there. I ignored your mother's long term love affair with another man, continued to enjoy her body whenever I wanted, and had several affairs of my own. Neither your mother nor I ever flaunted our affairs in front of the other one and since this is the first time you've heard about them, we were both discrete enough in them that no one else found out about them. You asked me what you were going to do and I told you. It is possible to live a lie, Son, because I did it. Do you know when I stopped loving your mother, Son? The day she died and left me alone. Your mother loved me till that day too, I'm sure of it!"

"Dad, I don't think I can do that! I'm not as strong as you!"

"Son, you can do it! You're stronger than you think and I'll be here to help you to cope with it when you need me. Rick, I love you and I'm sorry you're hurting, but you have to do what I suggested or I won't be here for you. I promise I'll help you and after I'm gone no one else has to know that you've been living a lie. After I'm gone and the future of the company is assured, you can do as you please concerning Barbara and the children. You don't have to answer me today, but I need to know what you're going to do soon. If you divorce Barbara, you'll be on your own and Rob becomes the next CEO. We both know you're the better man for the job, but that's the way it has to be. Now go to the hospital and give Barbara her stuffed animal."

I left my father's home more confused than when I first got there. My mom had cheated on my dad and I never knew until that day. My dad had cheated on my mom, yet they continued to love each other. My dad was right about one thing, I didn't stop loving Barb the instant I saw and read the things I had found. I drove to the hospital trying to come to grips with everything I'd found and heard that day and arrived in time to go straight into Barb's ICU cubicle. The smile she gave me when she saw me had to be genuine because I knew she wasn't that good of an actress. I stayed the entire twenty minute visiting period, making Barb's parents come in separately because only two visitors were allowed at the same time. The last thing Barb said to me before I left helped me in making the decision I knew I had to make.

"Rick, I love you so much! I hope you know that! Thanks for being the loving man you are. I miss you when you're not here and can't wait to get home!" She told me as I was bent down close to her for a kiss. I could see the sparkle in her eyes through the pain she was also showing and knew that she meant every word.

I drove home with the knowledge that although my wife loved me, she also loved another. I admitted to myself that I still loved her, but knew that it was different from before my discovery. I realized that I wanted to be the next CEO of my father's company and decided that I'd do as my father suggested. I began that evening shutting off the pain and sorrow my discovery had wrought that day. When I awoke in the middle of the night in a panic from the dreams of those pictures and letters in my head, I called my father and he listened to me cry, spoke words of encouragement to me, and again promised to be there for me any time I needed him.

When Barb came home with our children, I relented and allowed her to hire the nanny full time. I continued to play with them like before. Barb and I continued to have a full and exciting sex life and for all intents and purposes were the perfect married couple. Outside of my dad, I was the only one that knew the truth. I don't know how long I could have continued living in the farce of a marriage I was in if fate hadn't delivered to me the rock that I needed to anchor me and give my life purpose.

Brenda, Barb's younger sister, called in a panic six months after my discovery of Barb's betrayal of me. I answered the phone being as it was right next to my elbow as I sat in my den.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Fifty Year Lie: Husband's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds