• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Belonging to Sir Ch. 02

Belonging to Sir Ch. 02

When Cassie woke the next morning, she was alone. The lights were dimmed so she could barely make out the room. Cassie rubbed the dried tears off her eyes. They still felt swollen from crying the night before.

Cassie sat up when the lights got brighter and the door opened. Sir walked through the door with a tray. He sat down beside her and put the tray on his lap.

"For now, you are allowed to feed yourself as there is no table here. When I feel you are ready, we are going to move you to a room upstairs. Normally I would have you kneel at my feet and I would feed you by hand."

Cassie didn't like the sound of that. Everything was being taken away from her. Was this how people got brainwashed? Sir set the tray down in her lap and she quickly picked up the spoon. Lumpy oatmeal. Yum. Cassie tried not to gag on the plan, cardboard tasting breakfast. When she was through, Sir took the tray and set it aside. Cassie squeaked when Sir reach out and tweaked a nipple. Cassie started to speak, to tell him to stop, but remembered the rule to not speak unless asked a direct question. Sir watched her as she closed her mouth instead.

"Close call, Cassie." Both hands were at her nipples, pinching, pulling, and twisting. Cassie struggled against herself, to not reach up and push him away. "Lay down on your stomach."

Cassie hesitated before lying down and turning over, which earned a smack to her ass. Cassie yelped. Sir pulled her ass cheeks apart and slowly started to take the plug out of her ass, slowly. "Do you need to use the toilet?"

Cassie blushed. She had hoped she wouldn't have to do that in front of him. Nodding, she waited to see if he was going to give her some privacy. Instead, he hauled her to her feet and guided her over to the toilet. Cassie blushed as he pushed her down on it and waited patiently for her to finish. Afterward, he helped clean her up.

Sir bound her hands behind her back and led her out of her room. Another trip up the stairs and he guided her outside. Cassie squealed and tried to turn and run back into the house, but Sir had a good grip on her arm and dragged her the rest of the way. The property was like what her father owned, private, with acres of land surrounding the property so you couldn't see your closest neighbor. Even so, Cassie still didn't want to be outside naked.

Cassie pleaded with Sir with her eyes but he was unmoved. He led her over to a barn type building. Cassie guessed Mr. Mason had some horses of his own, which she was proved right. She could her the horses inside, but Sir didn't lead her inside. He stopped outside by one of the hoses used to wash down the horses. Sir clipped the leash to her collar and then tied the end to the bar on the wall.

The water was freezing and Cassie screamed when Sir set the water on her full blast. He soaked her from head to toe. When he shut the water off, she hoped they were done, but instead, Sir had a bottle of soap and a cloth and rubbed down her entire body, making sure to clean everywhere, including between her ass cheeks.

Cassie squirmed while Sir washed her. She stilled when he commanded she stand still. She felt his fingers circle her asshole and his other hand glide down her stomach to her pussy. His fingers glazed her clit and circled her other opening. Her body betrayed her when she started to become aroused. When Sir slipped a finger in both entrances at the same time, Cassie felt dizzy. And happy. Last time hurt a lot when she had something shoved inside of her. This time, it felt different. Like a firework ready to explode.

Cassie groaned when Sir abruptly stopped and backed away. "Please, Sir, please!"

She got no response other than a stream of freezing water to wash the soap away. The coldness took care of her desire quickly, but she still felt a mild ache for something. Something she hadn't known she wanted.

When Sir was done washing her down, he shut the water off and toweled her off with a soft hand towel. Cassie stood shaking from the cold and the left over adrenaline from her pending orgasm.

"It's too early for a punishment, I think." Cassie felt the blood drain from her face. "I think I'll wait for tonight, to see if you earn anymore."

Cassie wanted to plead with him, but decided to keep her mouth shut before she earned another punishment. They were headed back inside when Mr. Mason stepped outside.

"Luke, I see the tail I gave her is mysteriously absent."

Cassie stepped behind Sir and peeked over his shoulder. She really didn't like Mr. Mason. There was something off about him, something other than the willingness to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Maybe it was the way he looked at her. As if she wasn't human, as if she was just an animal who yearned to be human.

"Yes, Mr. Mason. It's out just long enough to get her cleaned up."

"Ah. I see. I had thought you would clean everything while you were out here. It must have been an oversight." Sir's shoulders tensed up. Cassie couldn't be sure, but she thought that Sir didn't like Mr. Mason just as much as she did.

"Yes, of course. I will correct that. Cassie, if you will come with me, we will go take care of that."

"Out here, is fine, Luke."

Cassie watched as Sir and Mr. Mason had a staring contest. Moments passed before Sir turned around and brought her back to the house and tied her leash to the wall.

"Hands against the wall, feet spread, Cassie."

The look Sir gave her had her complying immediately. Cassie did as he asked and focused on the siding. She heard Sir open one of the compartments on the hose holder and then the water turned on. She felt his fingers slip between her ass cheeks, cold liquid smeared around her asshole and just inside.

"Keep it in as long as you can, Cassie. It will be uncomfortable, but it won't hurt," Sir whispered in her ear. And then she felt it. The nozzle of the hose slip inside her rear entrance and the burst of cold water start to fill her up. When Cassie tried to push away, Sir managed to keep her in place.

"It's okay, it will be over soon."

Cassie started to whimper. She was starting to feel full. More than full, like she was about to burst. "Hold it in, Cassie. Don't let it out yet." The nozzle slipped out of her and it took all her concentration to keep the ice cold water inside her gut. She could feel some of it leak out.

When Mr. Mason approached her, she started to really worry. He pinched her nipple hard, almost causing her to lose her hold. When his fingers moved down her stomach to her pussy, Cassie started to whimper again. His rough fingers prodded and rubbed her dry pussy, hurting as he shoved his fingers inside her hard. Cassie cried out as she lost her hold and water came pouring out of her.

"My, my, Cassie. I thought you had it in you to hold it. Luke, send her to my study for her punishment."

"Yes, Mr. Mason."

Cassie started to cry. It wasn't fair! He was the reason she couldn't hold it! Mr. Mason's footsteps faded away and then she was back in Sir's arms.

"Shhh, it's okay. He's a bastard and hopefully it will be over fast. He's never taken an interest in any of his slaves before. It will pass."

Cassie hoped he was right. She thought she could deal with Sir. Despite his capturing her and the humiliation she's experienced so far, she had this odd sense that he would try to keep her safe. Sir had her quickly dried off again and led her through the house to the study. The furniture was pushed to the walls and in the middle was a weird looking bench, it looked like it was missing the top cushion. Instead, she saw a cushion where her hips rested and where her chest would rest. When Sir drew her closer, she could see where her knees went and where her arms would be bound. Sir had her kneel down and lay across the bench and then fastened her arms into place.

The bench angled so her ass was higher than her head. As if she was kneeling doggy style on the floor. The bench forced her legs far apart, leaving her exposed. Sir strapped her thighs into place and took up the spot right in front of her face.

She felt hands on her ass. Mr. Mason gripped her hard and tore a whimper out of her throat. Sir ran his hands through her hair, trying to comfort her. Mr. Mason's grip eased and she felt something hard and cold slowly being shoved inside her ass. It was bigger than the plug yesterday. And while she was a little more stretched out, it still felt like her ass was on fire when he pushed it all the way inside. And then he pushed another inside her pussy. She felt him stick something to her thighs before turning his attention to her nipples. He squeezed and pinched until they beaded to his satisfaction. Then he put clamps on her nipples. Cassie cried out as each one was attached.

And then Sir let go of her. Cassie wanted his hand back in her hair. Mr. Mason moved away from her and then she felt something. Electricity zapped her; it pulsed in her ass, then her pussy and thighs and then her nipples. It tore a scream out of her mouth as the cycle continued. Cassie fought her bondage, but couldn't dislodge any of the things inside her or attached to her.

"Come Luke, we'll let her get some rest while we go eat some lunch."

"Please, Sir, don't leave me here alone!" Cassie cried.

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot. Here, I'll let you have the honors." Mr. Mason handed Sir the gag she had worn the day before. Cassie started to cry harder as it was pushed back into her mouth and buckled into place.

Then she heard them retreat and shut the door. It felt like hours, there was no rest. She wondered if this is what it would feel like if she somehow tripped and got her nipple stuck in a electrical outlet. She could feel herself start to sweat. And then her legs started to tremble and her knuckles were white from the grip she had.

After the first half hour, the cycle changed. It became erratic. She almost prefer the constant cycle before, where she knew what was coming. Now she had no idea what would happen next and she had tensed up waiting for the next zap.

By the time Sir returned to her, she was almost hysterical. She was glad he came alone. Sir quickly shut it off and began to remove everything from her. He saved her nipples for last.

"Sorry, Cassie. This won't be pleasant taking the clamps off." He released the clamp and Cassie groaned as blood returned to her nipples, bringing with it the pain of feeling returning to her. He quickly released her from the bench and had her wrapped up in one of the blankets from the couch. He settled in and cuddled her to his chest.

After Cassie calmed back down she looked up at Sir. "Why do you do this?" Her voice was just as hoarse now as it was the night before.

"Do what, exactly?"

"Hold me."

"Ah, well, I didn't start out as a slave trainer. Actually, that's not really what I do here. I volunteered this time around. But before, when life wasn't so complicated, I preferred my sex with a bit of dominance. I like my women submissive in the bedroom. You can't expect someone to submit if you refuse to care for them."

"Why did you volunteer?"

"I was there when Mr. Mason forced your father to turn over the deed for your land. He had no intention of letting you get away. It was always his plan to have you here. I think it's a punishment for your father's refusal to sell when Mr. Mason first asked. You just made it easy by showing up practically on his front step."

Cassie shivered. She hadn't really been thinking when she had tried to sneak inside to gather evidence. Instead, she played right into the hands of the monster that wanted to make her a slave. She hoped she wouldn't encounter Mr. Mason again, but she thought that she might as well get used to the idea that she would be seeing more of him than she liked.

"Come, it's time to get you some food of your own. Remember the rules while we are out there."

Cassie eyes widened with dismay. She had forgotten so easily while she was in his lap.

"Don't be so frightened. If I hadn't wanted to answer, I would have reminded you. Questions I can handle, in private of course. When we are out it will be in your best interest to obey and ask your questions when we are alone."

Sir guided her to the dining room where a tray was left waiting for them. Sir took a seat and gestured to the spot by his feet. Cassie slowly got to her knees. Sir tapped her knees until she widened them to his satisfaction.

"Knees as wide as they go. When you kneel, keep your eyes to the floor. It's okay to refuse food you don't like or if you get full. Any food allergies?"

"No, Sir."

"Good." Cassie took food from his fingers when they appeared in front of her lips. She was hungry enough to eat everything he offered; not refusing any of it until she had ate her fill. He lowered a glass of water to her lips and let her drink periodically.

She had ate everything and leaving just a little bit of fruit left. When Sir's hand approached her mouth she finally shook her head.

"Full?"

"Yes, Sir."

Instead of returning the fruit to his plate, he bit into the strawberry and brought it back down to her chest. He circled her nipple with the fruit, leaving it's juices behind. The gentle touch of the fruit was much better than the rough treatment earlier and Cassie slowly felt herself become wet from the attention.

"Come sit on my lap." Cassie rose slowly to her feet and let Sir guide her onto her lap. She straddled his legs and arched into him when he took a fruit covered nipple into his mouth. He suckled and licked, tormenting her with his tongue.

"Good girl," Sir whispered against her breast. Cassie didn't know what she did right until his hand found her pussy. She had started to grind herself into his erection. His fingers gently slipped between her pussy lips and started to stroke her, often circling her clit.

Sir pushed her back onto the floor after he had licked all the juice from her breasts. He unzipped his pants and pushed his pants down enough to expose his cock. Without waiting for a command, Cassie took his cock into her mouth. Sir fished her hair but let her control her speed and tempo as she sucked and tongued his cock. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock before sliding her mouth down as far as she could manage. As she slowly moved away, Sir pulled her head further back to let his cock pop out of her mouth. He held his cock up against his stomach and pushed her face to his balls. Cassie looked up at him as she took one of his balls gently in her mouth and suckled it.

Sir groaned and Cassie felt proud that she managed to please him. She took turns taking each one into her mouth and gently suckling it. When Sir had enough he pushed her to her back on the floor and quickly stripped out of his clothing.

"Spread your legs for me," he commanded. She complied and pulled her legs up to her chest, exposing her core. Her very wet core. Slowly he pushed himself inside her and Cassie moaned out as he worked on getting all the way inside of her.

Sir was longer than Mr. Mason had been and he was able to hit something inside of her that every time he hit it, it brought her closer and closer to the edge. She felt like she could burst into a million pieces. When Sir latched on to her nipple and sucked she just about lost it.

"Come for me, Cassie, come for me now," Sir commanded, letting go of her nipple long enough to urge her over the edge and latched right back on.

Cassie screamed out her orgasm as Sir's pace picked up to a frantic tempo and he came, grunting out his pleasure shortly after she had. Sir collapsed on top of her and Cassie found her arms worm their way around Sir and to hold him to her.

What neither one of them saw was Mr. Mason standing in the frame of the dining room, looking none too pleased at what he found.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Belonging to Sir Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds