• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 05

Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 05

12

Daddy saves his daughter's soul from the Devil by having sex with her.

Meanwhile back in his daughter's bedroom, in the way that Helen helped her son find his way along the righteous path to God and salvation, saving her soul for her to be born again, so wasn't Henry helping his daughter. God help her. Christine's father was giving his daughter some much needed fatherly advice and spiritual guidance mixed with a bit of fatherly discipline for being bad, so very bad that she was so very good. Willing to sacrifice their naked bodies for the salvation for one another, certainly, this was a family that took their religious beliefs to extremes in their interpretations of the Bible.

Obviously embarrassed by his sexual leers at her naked body, Christine covered much of her nakedness from her father with her blouse, the only article of clothing she had handy without having to reach and expose anymore of herself to him. In the symbolic way that she was loose and had abandoned her morals and modesty, her bra, panties, and short skirt were strewn all over her bed. Alone in her room with her father and unable to preserve her modesty by fully cloaking her naked body from his invading stare, she tried to get up from the bed to dress herself.

"Stay where you are Demon," he said pointing with his left hand while raising his right hand. As if he was addressing his congregation in church, he yelled at her in his big booming voice in the way that he would if he were speaking to the Devil in The Exorcist instead of speaking to his daughter. "It's best that you remain naked before God, Demon, and before me and my child," said her red faced father staring at her with bulging eyes. "I can better exorcise the Devil from your body when you're unclothed than when you're fully dressed. It is imperative that you remain naked for this ceremony."

Being that Christine was the typical dumb blonde, impressionable and easily tricked and fooled, for her not to make a move to cover her nakedness from her father's leering eyes, she obviously believed that line.

"Yes Father," said Christine casting aside her blouse as if she was hypnotized and baring her breasts to him. Obviously showing him what he always so wanted to see, she completely uncovered her nakedness from her father's incestuously horny eyes by removing her hand from her pussy.

Now naked before God and before him, she looked at him with fear while he looked at her with lust. The first time her father seeing her completely naked, even though she feared her father in the way that a sub sometimes fears her Dom, she appeared just as sexually excited as he was. After talking to her best friend Amanda and hearing what happened between her and her father, with her being forced to blow her Daddy when she was drunk, undoubtedly she suspected that the same sexual fate would befall her too. As if the Devil resided in her father instead of in her, Henry stared at his daughter's breasts, areolas, and nipples and leered at his daughter's pussy as if he had never seen a naked woman before. It's wrong for a father to ogle his daughter's naked body but even worse for a father to lust over his daughter while hypocritically professing his religion.

From both sides of her bare thighs, he ogled as much as he could see of her ass before staring up at the ceiling in the way his wife did when talking to and beseeching God. Accustomed to being semi-naked in front of her father, she was unashamed and unembarrassed for her father to see her ass and pussy. After her father regularly pulled up her short skirt, pulled down her bikini panty, and put her across his lap, he spanked her naked ass in front of anyone who was there, usually his friends, whenever she sassed him or lied to him. Always getting along with her father normally, they had a give and take relationship with him always giving and her always taking. With all the spankings she needed to be disciplined to behave, one would suspect that Christine enjoyed having her ass and pussy bared to her father as much as she enjoyed being spanked while being so exposed to his friends.

Sexually taunting and teasing her father for money and benefits, it was now time that she paid the price of his generosity to her. As if she dared her father to lift her short skirt, pull down her panties, and spank her in front of his friends, a game they obviously both enjoyed playing, it seemed odd that she'd always sass or lie to her father when he was drinking with his friends. Moreover, it seemed odd that he never punished Tommy in that way that he punished Christine when he sassed or lied to his father. Instead of spanking Tommy, he'd just ground him.

Rather than needing to discipline Christine by humiliating her, one would think that Henry took great relish in punishing his daughter with nude spankings. Given his behavior by observation, one would think that Henry was as incestuously perverted as was Helen, Tommy, and Christine. In the way that insane people think they're normal when locked away in the environment of a mental hospital, being that the members of this family were all incestuously perverse, no doubt, they thought their family was a normal family too.

"Your mother is tending to your brother while I tend to you. Just as I do too, she knows what she's doing when the Devil possesses a soul. As their spiritual guide, a learning experience for the teacher as well as the student, she's had quite a lot of experience in ridding men's bodies of the Devil. As their spiritual teacher and by sacrificing her body to them through God, she knows how to override the lustful temptations that sex has over men's minds and over their bodies," he said bowing his head and falling in silent prayer. "Amen."

He signed himself in the way that a baseball player does after hitting a homerun when sending his love to God by looking up at the sky instead of the ceiling where Henry was looking now. Henry kissed his index, middle finger, and thumb as if he was kissing a religious medal that he held between his fingers.

"As the obedient daughter that I am," said Christine laying it on a bit thick. "I trust you to do the right thing Daddy," said Christine falling back on the bed with her arms and legs spread as if she was about to be nailed to the cross. Indeed, it was obvious that Christine was about to be nailed but not to the cross.

Hiding his incestuous lust for his daughter behind the thinly transparent shroud of his religion, yet with his facial expressions betraying his intentions, he was unable to mask the lust he had for his daughter. Henry stared at the naked, vulnerable, and perfect body of his daughter. She was so beautiful and so sexy, everything he'd want in a woman, how could he possibly resist his daughter's charms? She looked so much like her mother when Helen was her age. No doubt, by pretending that she was his wife instead of his daughter, obviously, he'd love to revisit the past by living in the present with his daughter.

By playing his cards right, with just a few religious words and subtle fatherly suggestions, she was his for the taking. Hiding behind his God, he stared at his daughter's naked body in the same way that Tommy stared at his sister's naked body when hiding in the closet. In the same way that Tommy now stared at his mother's naked body when in the bathroom with him, Christine's horny father leered at his daughter's naked body. In the way that Tommy stared at his mother's naked body when he barged in her bedroom while she removed her nightgown and in the way that his mother made no move to conceal her nakedness from her son, Christine made no move to cover her nakedness from her father.

Woe are them to be so twisted. Forever damned and doomed, this was a Godless house. More satanic than holy, with God having nothing to do with this incestuous charade, if Tommy and Christine's salvation was purely based upon them needing to be naked during this ridiculous ceremony, then the Devil was there to take their souls. God had little to do with what a mother sexually did with her son and what a father obviously wanted to sexually do to his daughter. May God take mercy on their lost souls.

"Your blessed mother, a saint in my book, has exorcised the Devil before with her father, her brothers, my father, and my brothers. She's a good woman who, in the name of God and everything holy, is willing to sacrifice her body for the sake of ridding them all of the Devil, including her son," he said unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping his pants. "She's in the bathroom now sucking the Devil out of Tommy before allowing him to fill her with his goodness."

"Daddy? Do you mean to say that mother is sucking and fucking her son?"

"Yes," he said.

"Eww, that's so nasty Daddy."

"Nasty? It's necessary that we take bold measures to rid you and your brother of the Devil," said her father removing his pants.

"Daddy?" The slut that she is, Christine tried but was unable to avert her eyes from watching her father undressing. "What are you doing?"

"Just as your mother is naked with your brother before God and sucking the Devil right out of him before allowing him to fill her with his goodness, I'm getting naked with you for the same reason. Call it my religious medicine, if you will, but I intend to fill your mouth first with my goodness through my cock. Then I'm going to lick the Devil right out of your body by licking your pussy until you scream God's name. Last, I'll be filling your pussy with my all of hard, hairy goodness," said her father humping the air in the way that he was about to hump his daughter.

"Daddy...no. You can't do this," she said covering her naked body with her hand and forearm again. "This is wrong."

"Don't worry Christine. Trust me. I know what I'm doing. I've done this before with my mother, my sisters, my mother-in-law, and my sisters-in-law," he said removing his pants, his shirt, his tee shirt, his socks, and his underwear.

"Daddy!" Feigning embarrassment, Christine stared at her father's engorged prick in the way that she stared at her brother's swollen cock. "You have an erection. Eww. Why do you have an erection? Gross. That's so gross Daddy. Put it away," she said forsaking the modesty of covering her pussy with her hand to cover her eyes with her splay fingered hand.

She pretended to shield her eyes from seeing her father's cock but she stared at much as his erection as he stared at her naked pussy and tits. Obviously, she could have just closed her eyes but then she wouldn't be able to still see her father's cock as well as she could through her splayed fingered hand.

"Don't worry my child. Blessed by and worshipped by your mother, my erection is a necessary part of the religious process. Trust me child. Put your faith in me and in the Lord," he said walking closer to her bed and to his daughter. He took her hand and pulled her to a sitting position. "So that we both can pray for your eternal salvation, needing to be closer to God, I must stand while you kneel in front of me," he said placing his hand on his daughter's head as soon as she knelt down in front of her father.

"I'm afraid Daddy," she said staring at her father's cock that was poised by her lips before looking up at him with her big, blue eyes.

As if Christine was already sucking her father, the best vantage point for him to see his daughter, Henry looked down at his daughter with lust. As if his erect prick was a squirming serpent that searched for the opening that was his daughter's mouth, his cock was his lifeline to forever connect them. Her father's cock throbbed, pulsated, and bounced off of her lips and face every time he tried to spear her mouth and every time she moved away from her father.

To her credit, she played the part of the innocent daughter by tightening her lips and moving her head away from his probing penis. Yet, filled with incestuous passion for his daughter that was barely masked by his religion, no doubt hoping she'd accept him instead of rejecting him, Henry tried to impale his daughter's mouth with his stiff prick over and again. Ready to rejoice once his cock found shelter in her mouth, based on his past religious, albeit sexual, experiences with his mother, his sisters, his mother-in-law, and his sisters-in-law, as it had in the past, he truly believed that this would work now.

"Don't be afraid my child. This house is God's house. We are all good people. Yet, even good people are tempted and seduced by the Devil from time to time. Even good people need to be cleansed, some more than others. I had a Hell of a time cleansing my mother and my mother-in-law. Over and again, I can't tell you how many times they had to suck my religion in their mouths and how many times I had to inject her pussies with my spiritual goodness," said her father with a devious smile.

"Oh my God, Daddy," said Christine looking up at her father from her knees. "You had sex with both of my Nanas?" She looked at him leering at her. "And are you now determined to have sex with me on the pretense of exorcising the Devil from my soul when," she paused to say what she was obviously thinking to see her father's reaction before continuing. "I dare say Daddy that the Devil resides in you more than he does in me?"

Nonsense Christine. That's just the Devil speaking through you in trying discredit me and all the good work that I do in saving the souls of my female relatives. Sex has nothing to do with what I did to help my mother, my sisters, my mother-in-law, and my sisters-in-law. Not as much an enjoyable deed as it was a necessary dirty deed, I did no such thing in violation of God but in contempt for the Devil," said her father taking offense.

"Daddy, I don't want to have sex with you," she said taking a stand. "I refuse to have sex with you. Having sex with you is wrong on so many levels. Please don't Daddy."

"Don't be silly. The Devil has obviously twisted your thought to think that the religious ceremony I'm about to do is sex. Sex had nothing to with the sacrifice that I made for my mother and my mother-in-law, as well as my sisters and sisters-in-law and that your mother has made for her father, her brothers, my father, and my brothers. That dirty Devil, residing in their souls and refusing to leave, was a stubborn bastard, but I finally overwhelmed him with my goodness and holy semen. Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah."

"Daddy, please don't force me to suck you. Eww, that's so nasty for a father to force his daughter to suck him. It's wrong for a daughter to blow her father," said Christine tightening her lips when her father's cock was positioned and pressed against her mouth. "Isn't it?" She looked up at him as if begging him to convince her to take his cock in her mouth.

"As you may or not know, my mother and my mother-in-law, your grandmothers, walk in God's light while living with holy men, men of God, men half their ages, albeit CFNM dancers," said her father with pride. "By sucking the Devil out of them and having them inject them with their spiritual goodness, they're been working hard to save their souls from the Devil. Tempted by so many female demons as part of their jobs as male strippers, for them to stay on the righteous path, my mother and mother-in-law tell me that they continue to suck the Devil right out of them and allow them to fill them with their goodness nearly every night."

"Daddy?"

"Yes Christine?"

"You realize, of course, that's all a crock of shit, right? You know that both my Nanas are whores, right? Women who enjoy attending strip clubs and having promiscuous sex with male strippers are nothing but dirty sluts."

"Nonsense. Blasphemy! How dare you say that about your grandmothers? That's just the Devil talking in you again," he said pointing his finger at his daughter as if he was pointing his finger at a demon. "Neither of your Nanas are whores, my child. My mother and my mother-in-law were lost souls filled with the Devil, until they sucked my goodness in them through my penis and until I filled them with my goodness by cumming in their pussies over and again. Now cleansed, they've found their mission in life by helping others to forsake the ways of the Devil and to find God," he said.

"Daddy?" She looked at her father with trepidation as well as sexual anticipation.

"Yes Christine? What is it my child?"

"Are you about to have sex with my naked body?"

Looking as if she was an innocent virgin, when she was so far from that, she batted her big blue eyes at him.

"Of course not. That's just the Devil talking through you again. Sex has nothing to do with what I'm about to do to your naked body," said her father with glee. "Sex is only for a married couple, a man and a woman and now stretched to encompass a man with a man and a woman with a woman. More of a religious experience, an epiphany in your spiritual education, I'm going to do something that I should have done years ago when I heard rumors that you were having sexual relations with the entire football team and having a circle jerk with the soccer team. More evidence that you were possessed by the Devil to have sex with so very many men, I'm going to cleanse you to rid your tortured soul of the Devil."

"I'm sorry Daddy," said Christine. "I don't do that anymore, not for a very long time, nearly a year, several months anyway, um, weeks and weeks actually, okay, not since yesterday," she said obviously not wanting to lie to her father and receive a spanking.

"Oh Lord. Please help my daughter. She was lost but now she's found...naked," he said addressing the ceiling again before focusing his attention to her. "What you did fucking and sucking so many young men was sex. What I do here today is not sex but a salvation and a confrontation before the Devil and before the Lord, God, Jesus Christ. This is your epiphany Christine," said her father taking his cock in one hand while pointing at her with the finger of his other hand. "Praise Jesus! God is coming to you," he said in the way of a game show emcee while looking towards the ceiling where he raised his hand before looking down where he pointed his cock that now anointed her lip.

"Daddy please don't do this," said Christine.

"In the name God and all things holy, I can assure you that what I'm about to do to you, my daughter, has nothing to do with sex but with religion. A self-sacrificing effort on my part, what I'm about to do to you is a religious experience for both of us. Praise Jesus," he said with a self-righteous smile. "What I'm going to do here today is not sex but your spiritual salvation. Praise God. By me sacrificing my body for you and filling your mouth and injecting your pussy with my goodness, I'm going to save your soul from the Devil, Christine," he said looking down from the ceiling again to look and point to his daughter.

"Instead of you filling my mouth and injecting my pussy with your goodness, Daddy, what if I promised to go to church with you and Mom every Saturday and twice on Sundays?"

"It's too late for that Christine. Let us pray," he said putting his hands together. "Dear Lord in Heaven, God above, save my daughter from the Devil by allowing me to fill her mouth with my goodness. Suck baby girl, suck Daddy's cock so that I may deliver all that I am inside of me, inside of you," he said looking at her while pushing her head forward and towards his engorged prick. "After you suck me, after I anoint you with my semen, and you swallow, I will lick the Devil right out of your pussy before injecting your pussy with my spiritual goodness."

"Seriously Daddy? Are you kidding me? You want me to blow you Daddy? You really think that by cumming in my mouth, licking my pussy, and fucking me that you'll rid me of the Devil and I'll be a better Christian woman? Uh, uh, no way. I can't blow you Daddy," said Christine shaking her head from side to side while her father ran the head of his cock across her lips one way and the other. "It's wrong for a daughter to have sex with her father. That's just nasty."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds