• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

12

Punch lines don't HAVE to be funny do they?

The characters, situations and actions in this story are merely figments of an unusual imagination. So unusual, in fact, that the author doesn't actually exist.

NC<18 -- No characters under the age of 18 are depicted in this story.

This is a copyrighted original work of erotic fiction. All rights reserved.

*

Of COURSE I followed them.

Once they got inside, Betty pushed Bobbi Jo back onto the sofa and climbed on her lap. That would have looked comical if it hadn't looked so damn sexy.

She leaned in and went back to kissing Bobbi Jo.

I walked around behind them and dropped into a big overstuffed chair at the end of the sofa. From that angle I could see that Betty was undoing the other strap of the overalls before pulling the flap down to Bobbi Jo's waist.

Her doing that exposed the second pair of fantastic tits I had seen that day!

Bobbi Jo's breasts had to be at least a D cup. Her nipples didn't look all that big on her, but they were probably the size of big gumdrops, and were so hard they looked like they might explode. They were surrounded by silver-dollar sized areolas that looked like twin frames around a matching pair of masterpieces.

Bobbi Jo reached out and put her hands on either side of Betty's face and pulled her in for some deeper kisses. As they continued to kiss, Bobbi Jo's hands slowly slid down from Betty's face, down across her neck, then started to slowly slide outward across Betty's shoulders, dragging the shirt with them.

The contrast between them was amazing. With them in that position, Betty's entire body -- from the bottom of her ass to her face -- fit on top of Bobbi Jo's legs and Bobbi Jo even had to drop her head a little to meet Betty's lips.

Betty reached down and wrapped her little hands under Bobbi Jo's tits and began to lift them up to rub the tops of them up against the bottom of her own. Then Bobbi Jo's hands slid down and replaced Betty's and Betty arched her back, reached out to grab Bobbi Jo's face.

Bobby Jo began to rub her cantaloupe-sized breasts back and forth across Betty's orange-sized ones, nipple to nipple.

This whole scene looked like it should be sssooooo wrong, but I knew they were both adults despite the size difference. I just sat there watching and rubbing my throbbing cock through the front of my slacks. Eventually I felt dampness on the palm of my hand and I realized I'd been leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

Betty broke off kissing Bobbi Jo long enough say, "Arms up, sasquatch!" then reached down and pull the tube-top off over those tits and up those up-raised arms. She then slid it over both of Bobbi Jo's boobs from the front and clenched the extra material in her small hand, centered over Bobbi Jo's cleavage. She then started to use this impromptu harness to rub their tits together.

This freed up Bobbi Jo's hands and they began to roam across Betty's shoulders, then across her back, then down her sides until they eventually dropped down to cup Betty's ass cheeks.

I could tell by the way Bobbi Jo placed those big hands -- and by the way Betty's body began to move and she began to moan -- that while the heels of her palms were on the sides of Betty's ass, her fingers were making contact with something more than ass cheek.

Don't get me wrong, those were not "man hands" (no offense). They were big compared to Betty, but they were in perfect proportion to the rest of Bobbi Jo's fantastic body.

As I continued to watch them I eventually realized neither one had a tan lines. They were both almost glowing with golden-brown tans, especially with the flush that had bloomed over their sweaty bodies.

I moved around behind Betty and knelt to get a better look. Betty's knees were on either side of Bobbi Jo's thighs, her calves were resting on Bobbi Jo's thighs and her feet were hooked on the inside of Bobbi Jo's knees. I'm not sure if Bobbi Jo was trying to close her legs and Betty was preventing her or if Betty was trying to pry Bobbi Jo's legs apart and Bobbi Jo was trying to keep them at least closer together. Or maybe they were just rocking their legs back and forth 'cuz it felt good. Either way, they were both moaning as they kissed.

I could see now that I was right. As Betty's tight little ass cheeks rested in Bobbi Jo's palms, Bobbi Jo's fingertips were busy working their way up the insides of Betty's short-short leg openings, the tips of the fingers on both hands gradually becoming wetter and wetter as they dipped into Betty's hot pussy.

Suddenly Betty slid her feet off Bobbi Jo's thighs and to the floor. Her lips apparently left Bobbi Jo's except long enough to hoarsely say, "Get my shorts off!" Then she went back to kissing her lover.

I knee-walked forward, reached around her and unbuttoned and unzipped them before shimmying them down her thighs. Oh, she helped. She helped make my cock swell even more. As I was peeling those shorts down, she was wiggling her hips and making those delicious globes bob. Peeling those shorts down revealed confirmation of what I had noticed about their torsos -- not a tan line in sight. No underwear either.

After I peeled the shorts off, she jumped up so her feet were on the front edge of the sofa cushions.

Now it was Bobbi Jo's turn to break lip-contact long enough to moan, "Mister, can you get these overalls off me please?"

She lifted her hips and I grabbed the material at her knees and began to pull them down. I got them over her hips -- no underwear and no tan lines there either, before realizing they were not coming off unless I took her boots off first. I quickly unlaced the boots and then yanked them, her socks and her overalls off.

Just as soon as Bobbi Jo's feet were back on the floor, she reached up, cupped Betty's ass and held her there in mid-air as Betty folded her legs and Bobbi Jo lowered Betty back to her lap.

As soon as Betty was down, Bobbi Jo's fingers began delving more deeply up into Betty's wet pussy. I saw something else moving so I knelt lower and looked beneath Betty and between Bobbi Jo's legs to see that Betty was returning the favor and had the two middle fingers of her right hand buried inside Bobbi Jo's cunt as well.

"So are we the only ones getting naked here, mister?"

Let me tell you, when you get that kind of invitation, you don't waste time asking questions. I actually tore three buttons off my shirt in my haste to get it off and almost fell over trying to get my trousers and shoes off at the same time.

Actually, it occurred to me I had one question, "Where do you want me join in this particular puzzle of love?"

I don't know if Betty jumped up or if Bobbi Jo lifted her, but now Betty was kneeling on Bobbi Jo's thighs doggie-style.

Bobbi Jo spread Betty's dripping lips and said, "Here would be a good place to start!"

Crap, another question. "Either of you have any condoms?"

"Mister, I've been watching your reactions all afternoon. This is definitely the first time something like this has ever happened to you and based on your hesitation just now, I don't think YOU need one. And we're both clean. If you're worried about getting us pregnant, don't. We're both on the pill on general principle. Get your cock over here and shoved up my cunt. NOW!!"

"Aren't you 'little miss bossy pants' all of a sudden?"

"Less talking, more fucking!" Betty said.

"I'd do what she says," said Bobbi Jo. "Remind me later and I'll tell you what I call that attitude. But seriously, mister, get over here!"

I walked over and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to Betty's cunt and started to push in. But as I did, Bobbi Jo winked at me and started to pull Betty away from me. That apparently also pulled Betty's face deeper into Bobbi Jo's cleavage. I followed with my cock.

Betty went completely still for a moment or two, then began to squirm, then to thrash. Bobbi Jo let her thrash for an additional bit before finally letting go.

When she did, two things happened almost simultaneously. Betty thrust herself backward so she could take a massive breath, and her cunt slammed all the way to the base of my cock.

I'm still not sure if the moan/groan she let out was because she could finally breathe, because she liked the feel of my cock having been slammed home in her hot wet tunnel, or both.

I began to slide my cock slowly in and out of her pussy, trying to make this last as long as possible.

At first, Bobbi Jo seemed content to just rub her hands over Betty's shoulders and back. But then she slid her left hand down her back, rested the heel of her hand in the small of Betty's back, extended her middle finger and began to slide it up and down the crack of Betty's ass. At that, Betty moaned and arched her back and moaned.

I wasn't sure where Bobbi Jo's right hand had disappeared to until I felt her fingertips lightly graze the underside of my balls. She apparently spread her fingers then, because I could feel one finger rubbing Betty's cunt on either side of my cock. Betty shivered and moaned again.

I continued slamming my cock into Betty's tight body for a few more minutes, then Bobbi Jo switched to where (I guessed) her fingertips had begun to rub Betty's clit.

Betty leaned into Bobbi Jo to the point that her shoulders were against Bobbi Jo's chest and her head was resting on Bobbi Jo's shoulder.

Betty's back started to arch as her stomach began to clench with her approaching orgasm.

Bobbi Jo picked up her hand off Betty's back, turned it over, lifted her fingertips to my mouth and winked at me. I lifted one eyebrow in a silent question. She opened her lips a little and blew a small bubble of saliva out at me, then sucked it back in. Then her eyes darted down to Betty's ass. Oh yeah!!

I deposited a decent-sized glob of spit on her fingertips and she reached down and began to massage it into Betty's little asshole. Betty's back arched even farther.

Bobbi Jo stopped and Betty groaned in frustration. But Bobbi Jo had only stopped long enough to collect another dollop of spit, this time on one finger only. Fuck yeah, I thought, this ought to be like a rodeo ride.

And I was right.

Bobbi Jo reached down, put the tip of her middle finger right on Betty's puckered asshole and with one quick motion, shoved that hooked finger as far up her ass as she could reach!

I grabbed Betty's hips and slammed my prick into her all the way to the hilt as she started to buck and jerk and shake her way through her orgasm, screaming "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" the whole time.

Her spasms finally tapered off and we let her slide slowly to the sofa at Bobbi Jo's side, rolling her as we did so she was sitting with a dazed look on her face.

Bobbi Jo looked at my cock, licked her lips and said, "C'mere, mister!" I stepped up onto the sofa and put one foot on either side of Bobbi Jo's hips. She opened her mouth and her tongue darted out to lick the tip of my dick.

She smiled and said, "Now THAT is a perfect cocktail -- in every sense of the work. I can taste the pre-cum from your cock and my little girlfriend's tail on it. If they could make a drink that tasted like that, I'd have to buy the factory to get it all to myself." With that she planted her lips on the tip of my cock and began to gently draw it into her mouth. It felt so good I got dizzy again and had to put both of my hands on the top of her head just to keep my balance on those shifting sofa cushions.

I hadn't realized how far she had drawn me in until three things happened.

The first thing was I realized her nose was pressed firmly into my pubic hair, the second was that her forehead was pressed against my stomach and the third was that her throat was working on me like she was trying to swallow or gag or breathe.

I tried to pull back, thinking she was choking, but she reached up and grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and pulled me tight against her face as she began to jack off the underside of my cockhead using just her throat muscles.

It didn't take very long at all before my hands clenched in her hair and I came myself. Her throat muscles continued to work, both jacking off my cock and swallowing my load of cum. It's possible I came so much that my head actually began to collapse in on itself because the next thing I knew, I was collapsing to the sofa on the other side of Bobbi Jo.

I just sat there in shock or exhaustion for a minute or two, then realized there was motion next to me.

I drifted my still-slightly-glazed eyes toward the motion and realized Betty had turned sideways to kneel on the sofa and was licking and sucking on Bobbi Jo's right nipple. As I watched, she took it between her front teeth and bit down on it. Bobbi Jo flinched and let out a sound that was part growl and part purr, then reached out with her right hand to wrap it around both pigtails at the same time.

I thought she was going to pull Betty away from her boob, but instead she pulled her in tight. Betty pulled her lips back from her teeth and went right back after that nipple.

She made eye contact with me, waggled her eyebrows up and down and then focused her eyes on Bobbi Jo's left nipple. I tried to just lean over to take it in my mouth, but couldn't do it sitting on the sofa so I slid off to kneel on the floor. I leaned in and sucked just her nipple into my mouth, hard.

I covered my teeth with my lips, made a seal around her entire areola and sucked the whole thing deep into my mouth. I could almost feel her nipple at the back of my mouth, then I could feel her hand wrapping itself in the hair on the back of my head and my face was crushed against her boob the same way Betty's had been seconds ago.

I turned my head slightly to my left and regained eye contact with Betty. She tried to do the same thing I had just done, but since her mouth was so much smaller, she could only get the areola and a little bit of tit in her mouth. I blinked my eyes as I sucked in, once, twice then a third time. She figured out the signal, because when I blinked the third time we both bit down on those amazingly-large nipples.

Bobbi Jo arched her back and we both had to shift rapidly to keep from losing contact with her tits. We set a rhythm then, suck, suck, suck, BITE!

We continued this for a short time then Betty held up her hand between us, waggled her eyebrows again, then slowly lowered it out of sight.

I twisted my body to be able to see what she was doing while still maintaining contact and pressure on Bobbi Jo's nipple.

Betty slowly ran all four fingers of her right hand up and down the outside of Bobbi Jo's wet slit before slipping two fingers to either side of her inner lips. She spread the outer lips with the outside of her pointer and pinkie finger and continued to rub up and down. It didn't take long at all before Bobbi Jo's hips began to stroke back against those fingers.

Betty interrupted her rhythm long enough to slide her thumb up into Bobbi Jo's pussy and apparently she wiggled it a little as I could actually see Bobbi Jo clench down on it.

Betty pulled her thumb out, twisting her hand as she did.

I suppose it shouldn't have surprised me what happened next.

On the next part of our rhythm where we bit at the same time, she almost PUNCHED her little hand into Bobbi Jo's pussy. Betty started to slide her fisted hand in and out of the opening of that pussy in time with our rhythm. Pull out/suck, pull out/suck, pull all the way out/suck, PUNCH/BITE!

Bobbi Jo gave that same growl/purr sound and slid down a little on the sofa, opening her legs a little more as she did.

Betty flicked her eyes downward slightly at me and allowed a small ball of spit to escape the side of her mouth, then flicked her eyes farther down.

I took her clue and reached down with my left hand. I slide the fingers of my hand gently but firmly under Bobbi Jo's ass then placed the tip of my thumb just below Betty's thrusting hand.

Betty blinked in time with our rhythm again and at just the right time, she slipped her hand out and I slipped my thumb in in place of her hand for a couple sets of thrusts. Bobbi Jo groaned again, but almost in disappointment this time.

The, at just the right time, I pulled it out, slid it into position without touched her and on the next BITE, I slipped my entire thumb straight up Bobbi Jo's ass just as Betty shoved her fist back up into Bobbi Jo's pussy.

It worked the same with her as it had with Betty, only more-so.

Betty and I both bit down and maintained the pressure on Bobbi Jo's nipples. This wasn't quite so much to increase the intensity of Bobbi Jo's orgasm as it was to keep from getting flung across the room.

Of course, there wasn't really much chance of that happening because as tightly as she had been holding our mouths to her boobs, she had doubled the pressure. At probably about the same time, Betty and I quit biting those nipples and began to suck them more deeply into our mouths.

But this time it had less to do with giving pleasure and more to do with just trying to breathe!! With the amount of pressure Bobbi Jo was putting on us, our noses were being pressed into the soft flesh of her tits hard enough that we could no longer draw air through them.

I still think I was just about to the point of actually blacking out when Bobbi Jo's arms suddenly went limp and her hands fell from the backs of our heads. Betty and I pulled our faces back simultaneously, gasped in a huge breath, then collapsed with the sides of our faces resting on the Bobbi Jo's taught stomach.

We just laid there for a few minutes as Bobbi Jo's breathing (as well as our own) slowly slowed.

After a bit, she reached up and placed her hands on the backs of our heads again, rubbed them softly and whispered, "Mmmmmm. Sasquatch likee!"

We just laid there like that as the sun continued to set, listening to the sounds of frogs and crickets, all the night noises you hear in the country.

Looking out the screen door I began to see the lights of fireflies begin to dance in the night air.

As the heat of the day became less intense, our sweaty bodies began to cool and we became a little less lethargic.

"So," I said, "Somewhere about a decade or so back you told me to ask you about what you call Betty's attitude."

She giggled and said, "I call it her 'lez-polean complex'. Supposedly all short people have a bit of it, but hers really comes out when she's being sexual, with me or anyone else. She just HAS to be in charge."

"So what's YOUR issue?" I asked.

"She likes to be really passive, sometimes to the point of being dominated," Betty said. "Not deep BDSM stuff. She gets a kick out of just laying back and having things done to her." Bobbi Jo blushed.

I reached up, rubbed my nose with my fingers and said, "Didn't seem like too much of her 'just laying back and letting things happen' a little bit ago!"

Bobbi Jo blushed even more deeply and said, "Sorry about that. But what the two of you were doing to me was just so intense I couldn't help myself. Now, were you expecting to be told you were going to have to sleep in the barn to keep you away from the farmer's daughter or should we see if there's room for all three of us in that bed upstairs?"

You know, it never occurred to me to wonder what the bathrooms were like in farmhouses years ago. The one they led me to was not what I would have expected had I thought about them. It was on the second floor (I found out later there was one on the first floor, too) and to the hallway just showed a regular door. When Betty opened the door I froze and my jaw dropped. Instead of the tiny room I might have expected, this was the size of a bedroom.

As we walked in there was a chunk taken out of the left corner just inside the door about five feet by five feet with a door on it. To the right side of it was a double basin sink with a full-width mirror.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds